Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

in my case i want my skin covering my glans bcos i easily get an erection when walking without an underwear. i am so sensitive that even shaking my legs while sitting or jogging would give me orgasm. for some restorers, it's the other way around, they want to regain sensitivity, and dekeratinized glans.

When were you circumcised?

Leave your dick alone, there is no reason why you wanted to keep it exposed (without underwear) and complained it has no protection (with foreskin). Apply a generous amount of moisture on it when you jog, it prevent friction and reduced its sensitivity. Otherwise wear a condom to serve as fake skin over your dickhead.

DICKHEAD, why am i being scolded here? :unsure: i am just asking for the techniques to restore, not to prevent friction :yuk:

addicted to 4skin

tumblr_lvii60xOns1r32lcqo1_250.jpg<-not mine

i wana see yours

Hmmmm foreskin restoration you might wan to seek doc's advice...if u r really tat sensitive, you might wan to wear a socks over? just an advice

FREDOM711, dr's advice?some Drs are still not aware of it.i read an article not so long ago, about a UROLOGIST who was amaze to find out that his patient WAS circumcised 5 years ago.foreskin restoration is still young in the medical field. theres no specialty to it yet. some Drs might perform surgical restoration but this one has a high failure rate :( but if you know some expert here in Sg, i would love to know them. THANKS!!!

addicted to 4skin

i wana see yours

I think its best to see a doctor, professional advice n instructions. beats wasting time and money on something you readoff the internet

CLICKCLOCK, dr's advice?some Drs are still not aware of it.i read an article not so long ago, about a UROLOGIST who was amaze to find out that his patient WAS circumcised 5 years ago.foreskin restoration is still young in the medical field. theres no specialty to it yet. some Drs might perform surgical restoration but this one has a high failure rate :( but if you know some expert here in Sg, i would love to know them. THANKS!!!

addicted to 4skin

i wana see yours

CURIOUS, if im not mistaken there's no age limit to circumcision but before u undergo this procedure u may want to think a million time first. u can read the advantages and disadvantages first, online.

personally, base from my experience, I DON'T ADVICE CIRCUMCISION.

a circumcised penis cannot be put back and forth immediately into circumcised and uncircumcised state while the foreskin of an uncut penis can be retracted and pulled back to feel and look like a cut or uncut one- VERSATILE in short.

addicted to 4skin

i wana see yours

would appreciate you guys can help:-

1) is it suitable to circumsize at the age of 40.

2) where can I do it?

3) any side effect?

Cheers

Well, I have to disagree with exmen4u - I got circumcised at 36yo, my personal choice, and I have never once regretted it. I wouldn't have my foreskin back for anything.

However, and I do agree with emen4u here, you should think long and hard about it before you do it. . . . .

Guest chnBoi

chnBOI, why are u interested are you one of us- THE RESTORERS?

Nope, not circumcised here. I'm just amazed that restoration can be done. General knowledge never hurt anyone! :)

Guest Mr.Guest

Anyone has come across this probelm? My younger brother has his foreskin attached to his head. It is not a problem of head covered by tight skin. It cannot be pulled back because it has been 'glued' to the mushroom head since birth. When he tried to detach it from the skin it will bleed. He hopes that his cock can look normal like any other adult guys. I don't know if this can be resolved by simply go for circumsition.

Hi I think it is normal for kids to have this. I still remember i had d same situration when I was young. Ard 8-9 yr I start to play my joy sitck n detech natually, my action played a major role also lol. He He. Feeled a bit pain there but no bleeding seriously. Let it come slowly. Don force it. Wait until the day. But before d day come take care personal hygene. If yr bro is 10 yr + should consult with doctor.

Guest talk-cock

Everytime I tried to pee, I must pull back or it will splash all over the floor and my pants. Even when aimed correctly or pulled back, the final few drips of my pee will touched the crumpled foreskins and moved the drooplets inward to wet my undergown. Anyway has similiar issue?

I have that issue which is why I must shake very hard to remove all urine droplets. My foreskin is kinda' long which makes it troublesome.

If you really dislike that, you can ask the urologist to shorten it a little if it's too long.

This is only the case when you take ages to pull down your skin to expose the head.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Everytime I tried to pee, I must pull back or it will splash all over the floor and my pants. Even when aimed correctly or pulled back, the final few drips of my pee will touched the crumpled foreskins and moved the drooplets inward to wet my undergown. Anyway has similiar issue?

I am deeply saddened after reading this and I truly feel your agony. I hope you will save enough money for circumcision soon.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

I have that issue which is why I must shake very hard to remove all urine droplets. My foreskin is kinda' long which makes it troublesome.

If you really dislike that, you can ask the urologist to shorten it a little if it's too long.

This is only the case when you take ages to pull down your skin to expose the head.

I am circumcised (high and tight version). I thought having foreskin is cool. Never thought foreskin could be annoying.

Guest exmen4u

I am circumcised (high and tight version). I thought having foreskin is cool. Never thought foreskin could be annoying.

you want a cooler part? here is it... FORESKIN CAN BE RESTORE

Guest circumcised

side track a little bit here :

advise to all un-circumcised cocks, please wash your dick clean by pulling the foreskin and wash it with shower gel...

if not, than your dick head will be so smelly from your urine that it can be a big turn off when someone is trying to suck your dick during sex...

i noticed only singaporean guys are so unhygenic with not knowing how to wash their dick properly. Perhaps most parents dare not educate their kids from young.

so sad.

side track a little bit here :

advise to all un-circumcised cocks, please wash your dick clean by pulling the foreskin and wash it with shower gel...

if not, than your dick head will be so smelly from your urine that it can be a big turn off when someone is trying to suck your dick during sex...

i noticed only singaporean guys are so unhygenic with not knowing how to wash their dick properly. Perhaps most parents dare not educate their kids from young.

so sad.

There are some people with smegma fetish anyway. They'll be frowning at you.

I wash my head everyday. I'm probably unhygienic.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 3 weeks later...

Nay. But I'm thinking of doing it. Juz not sure of the costs.... :(

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Why do u want to circumcise? Is your foreskin too tight that u cannot retract it back? If not, i don think that u should go for circumcision. Be natural. =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sigh

yes some guys in sauna just dont bother to wash their dick before cruising..fuking damm smelly....

Smelly dick can be due to STD. You guys are too silly or too ignorant? Anyway, it's your life that you're playing with there. Be aware. Be responsible (for yourself)

• 2 months later...
Guest wessy105

I have phimosis and cannot withdraw my foreskin completely.

I am against circumcision and would opt for Preputioplasty instead.

Can anyone give me information and details like where I can get it done, price, duration, healing period, pros + cons, experiences etc?

Sounds like something you can do your self. the name suggest getting something like an inflatable flat tube that will inflate under your foreskin and gently stretch it,

If you go to a doctor or urologist , he will charge you' Professional rates , may be up to $2000 to stretch your foreskin until it is comfortbale for you to slide your foreskin back and forth.

You know you can save a bomb if you can do it yourself.

Do you live alone or you share a house and toilet with others like family.

well what i suggest is probably need to be modified if you are staying with family and share room and toilet with other users.

When you shower or when you have the time and space soak your penis in warm water and give it a massage , try to stretch your foreskin, in horizontal and vertical direction, if you live with family , wear a big sarong,( buy it from GEylang Serai or LIttle india. )Use the sarong when you sit down to watch tv and and stretch the foreskin when in warm water. if you have an erection and wanna go all the way, the family members surrounding you will be a deterrent> explain to family members that you are saving a $2000 urologist fee and surgery by healing yourself by the power of massage, use a small metal spoon to go under your foreskin and try to stretch it bit by bit. the more and longer you do it, the more the skin will slowly stretch.

Think of all the body modifications that people of all different cultures do like Mynamar burma hill tribe who strecth thieir womens' neck to extra ordinary heights, people who pierce their ear lobe and then stretch it to fit a giant ring, it all takes patience and time amd commitment.

If you have tiny opening at the front use a metal chopstick from korea , sterilise in water and soap and use the pointed end to slowly tease open the front opening and then stretch the hole slowly but firmly, always sterilise your equipments to prevent unnecessary infections.

good luck, and remember to stretch nad not get overcome by the urge to masturbate.

well, i am uncut but i have successfully pulled down my tight foreskin (before) and now its fully down (looks like uncut)

The whole process is natural and takes a great deal of time and patience.

I just want it the natural way, dun wanna go under the knife of the surgeons.

Hope that helps.

I used to have tight foreskin a long time ago but stretching did pull it back.

Problem is that my frenulum has yet to lengthen all these years.

Already tore mine quite a few times, but well it's a good excuse not to masturbate for one week or so to let it heal.

The first time it tore, it was very disgusting because you could see the raw flesh exposed. :blink:

But whether you want to go for circumcision or not, it's up to you.

We live in an era where circumcision is simply an option, not a compulsory solution to these problems.

for those who may think circumcision is to fully cut away all the foreskin... or they dun wanna go around without their foreskin...

i recall there's another method of circumcision where they only slit the foreskin enough to allow it to be retractable or something?

That is partial circumcision. It can just cut away a tiny bit such that the head is still covered.

Some people just choose to go for the full thing for the sake of cleanliness, look, whatever reasons they can convince themselves.

For frenulum, there's a technique to cut the frenulum so that the tension is released.

Some just choose to remove the entire frenulum, while keeping the foreskin intact.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I used to have tight foreskin a long time ago but stretching did pull it back.

Problem is that my frenulum has yet to lengthen all these years.

Already tore mine quite a few times, but well it's a good excuse not to masturbate for one week or so to let it heal.

The first time it tore, it was very disgusting because you could see the raw flesh exposed. :blink:

ughh... frenulum tear... must have been bloody and painful. Did it get tighter afterwards with the scars?

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.