Male HQ

Hot Married Daddies...

On 9/28/2014 at 11:16 AM, snowball said:
On 9/24/2014 at 1:37 PM, batamsg said:

why SOME people find married men hot?

或许因为他们已婚, 有些人会认为已婚有家室的人会比较成熟稳重,更因为结过婚,所以有人更认为禁果更香更有吸引力。

聽過很多人說,已婚的對待bottom,和gay對待bottom的方式是不一樣的,他們會用對待他們老婆(女)來對待bottom,bottom就會感覺到那一種的不一樣。

On 4/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, fetish69 said:

I like to fuck or deflower bi curiuos married men when they naked seem they shy to back off.But once u know how to make them loose abit relax this where they fall on your trap. You will get excited how pungent married men asshole when u rim start to tongue fuck they will push you saying dirty is how you relax him.Once he feel shiok you can start finger him once he open he say willling to try to get fuck if i let him fuck after i fuck him.He say must uses used condom the video will hetro sex than slowly to bi amd gay.This time i make him super high lost his senses and fuck him slow with rubber once he get hold the the and trust me me with with condom and surrender i pull out quickly and pull the condom out this way he doesnt know to high with poppers and alcohol barley and vodka net shot.I will fuck him shiok till i fell frm tight asshole to loose he will auto cum few time i just used his cum b4 he auto cum i kill his orgasm by pull out to stop saying the condom slip.We can stop but to my surprise they will ask if im clean i say i on prep.They say put in b4 i change my mind this where i fuck him with my 3 deadly position helikopter,wheelbarrow and standing carry him ard the whole house while my cock inside his asshole.By than his cock no stamina to fuck me im escape.🤭😘

You have done this before? Damm you are bad. 

16 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Im not being just spread the love let him taste the pleasure of getting fuck . You must know when to attack and make them fall ur trap. I ever fuck a married men raw i breed him as dont know that gay i cum so much as used to.Even than most guy say i cum a lot. I know this married men he early 40s nice bod we meet at gym exchange number. One day he call if i was free to meet im happy to say yes. We have adrink and check in at a hotel. He say that he not really very experience with guy he ask me  to guide him. I meet him after my gym with out shower just change to berm and shirt. We both naked since i touch his asshole seem super tight and he say dont finger he dont like it. I ask is it ok if i sniff poppers he say go ahead once it got kick in i lick his whole body not single part miss plus i rim so well i could hear he moan and his precum drooling alot. He so shock i suck his pisshole that make him moan. I take a rest he told me he never feel so much pleasure i told him you need to relax control your breathing and focus you be able to enjoy. We start kissing again and i deep throat him and he say his wife never suck just fuck less few min. I asked him i make u real man but u listen to wht i say. I asked him to face fuck me standing and before that sniff lightly the poppers guess he did and he feel so light and horny. I make him sniff more when he lay down i ask him close ur eye he did this when i attack tongue suck his asshole.He moan till his asshole open up i finger it he just say slowly i keep on make him sniff the poppers. Once it open i make him wear my g string he still fine than he please im so horny my ass feel the itch. I say sniff more the poppers i already standby one more my ripe jockstrap. I tease his hole with cock and he say please dont fuck me i rim and tease. Up to certain point his cock raging hard i push my dick head a bit he seem i ask why not i just dip in than pull u will feel great. He fall on my trap he agreed i lube him and push bit by bit i could feep his virgin asshole split between 2 walls due to peneration. Even i can control make him sniff my ripe jockstrap and fuck him nearly 1solid hr. I breed him right after he cum i say i cum little bit and show him my medical chit im clean. He quicky wash and go. One hr later he call me that he accidentally fart and the cum ozzes out. Lucky it was near his place he rush when he open the door saw his wife and ran straight to toilet and he say what happend rush to toilet he say stomach ache eating something wrong food. He mentioned to me that when he sit on toilet bowl he ozzes more and keep on fart till his the toilet seem got war zone.

Reading this makes me......

On 9/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, morphymonster said:

You have done this before? Damm you are bad. 

Well im not being bad i just spread the love and let him feel the great pleasure to be a btm for very high sex drive top. It seem he enjoy and keep on sniff poppers and my heavy stain jockstrap while he i make him wear my red sweaty g string. Before he take a deep sniff of the poppers and my training sweat precum and cum stain jockstrap i will pull out my cock once i see his eye turn white my effect of the poppers and my jockstrap i will just ram it hard till all the way in and i feel that i pass tru the anal gland. This make his eyes open wide and i fuck him till like slapping sound when im abt to cum i will press my cock very deep to breed him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...