Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

Guest j.pokkemon

Food for thought : Which comes first? Sex or Love?

If your answer is Sex, then you're building your love on something that does not last... Some people might even be confused, thinking that good Sex implies Love.

If your answer is Love, then when there is no more sex, there is no loss of love and therefore no need to question your relationship.

Guest Milkycow

But ain't sex come in a package? When you love the person... Have foreplay with him... Things will just come naturally... That's how I feel about it... This is just something that make us feel closer...

I am not sure whether the above make sense... But just without it... It feel like chicken rice without chicken... That kind of feeling...

Just another worthless thought of mine

cheers

I'm having a non sexual relationship for more than 3 years in my 5 yrs long term partnership with my current partner. At the beginning we didn't really have sex because he didn't like it. I'm a super high sex drive scorpion and we quarreled many times because we didn't have sex for months. Finally I gave up my sex life with him. over the years he put on lots of weight but I have becoming very muscular now. Is kinda sad but I guess I respect him as he doesn't enjoy anal sex or even a good BJ from me. I'm a top but my sex drive has reduced significantly. I still JO almost everyday. Without real sex, I addicted to Jap orno, xtube and hotgoo

Guest Scorpio

I'm having a non sexual relationship for more than 3 years in my 5 yrs long term partnership with my current partner. At the beginning we didn't really have sex because he didn't like it. I'm a super high sex drive scorpion and we quarreled many times because we didn't have sex for months. Finally I gave up my sex life with him. over the years he put on lots of weight but I have becoming very muscular now. Is kinda sad but I guess I respect him as he doesn't enjoy anal sex or even a good BJ from me. I'm a top but my sex drive has reduced significantly. I still JO almost everyday. Without real sex, I addicted to Jap orno, xtube and hotgoo

U looking for a fb? I will be happy to connect with u :)

TPY, did you really sit down and talk to him about this? He has no reaction over this? I dont think is healthy for a relationship without sex. At least must have sex once in a blue moon.

Heh, believe me or not. We talked about it many many times. I was frustrated, angry and horny. Then slowly I adjusted myself and get used to it. Now he doesn't even allow me to touch his dick. I don't remember I ever see him got a hardon since 3 years ago after we stop having sex completely. I know he JO once a while. I have convinced myself he is just not in to anal sex. I guess is matter of give and take! We are still close like partner just no sex. I control myself not to have sex outside and occupied my life with job and gym. I choose to stay with this relationship so I have no option but to accept it. Just to share here . Thanks

I admit that I have sex with someone else but no FB, no sauna and no cruising! I really tough to myself because I don't want to hurt my current relationship. I swear only few times quick fun. If I allow myself to be naughty, I will sure go wild! So I control!

I admit that I have sex with someone else but no FB, no sauna and no cruising! I really tough to myself because I don't want to hurt my current relationship. I swear only few times quick fun. If I allow myself to be naughty, I will sure go wild! So I control!

TPY, thanks for sharing. But sometime very difficult not to get naughty .. very difficult! Btw, do you do wet kissing him? If not even kissing, then i wonder whether does he love you or just treat you as a good friend?

Guest Scorpio

You are such a sweet guy! Can I have fun with you for once even if we cannot be fb?

Guest j.pokkemon

But ain't sex come in a package? When you love the person... Have foreplay with him... Things will just come naturally... That's how I feel about it... This is just something that make us feel closer...

That's what I meant... LOVE comes first, then foreplay and that led on to SEX... this way, even when one or both of the couple cannot perform SEX one day, they still LOVE each other... conversely, if SEX came first, and when SEX is gone, they start to feel lost... sad...

• 2 months later...
Guest justmeandbleach

Wow...i hope this means that i dun have to think i'm the only crazy guy in SG liao...when i told my gay frens i wasn't top OR btm..they str8 away told me " CANNOT....must choose one" then i was like...nooooo....who said so...i mean to me didn't think theres a black and white book stating you MUST be a top or you MUST be a btm..i juz have to find or wait till someone who feels the same way i do...just plain old not into anything anal related...YAY!...i'm not the only one..so happy....

Guest Neither

Yea I've nv fxxked a guy. Neither have I been fxxked. I think I am not interested in sex itself although I do watch pxxn and I do masturbate. Most of my friends think I'm weird. :swear:

i dun mind if there is no anal sex, but, there must be kissing.

if there is anal sex, y not? anyway, wif or wifout anal sex is not impt, most impt is ur partner luvs or dun luvs u...

your partner can choose not to do it wif u but wif others, or he can do it wif u and also others...

Nowadays people watch so much pxxn....all the talk about being top, bottom or flex...young gays or in fact gays in general are led into thinking anal sex is a must.

Please, u love the person as a whole, not only his body. Anal sex or no anal sex, so what? If that guy want and you dun want, just ditch him lah. If you want and he dun want, go find another guy. There are still people around who are not into anal sex, trust me. And among them, i find it a trend that there are normally quite matured (in thinking) and good looking!

i dun mind if there is no anal sex, but, there must be kissing.

if there is anal sex, y not? anyway, wif or wifout anal sex is not impt, most impt is ur partner luvs or dun luvs u...

your partner can choose not to do it wif u but wif others, or he can do it wif u and also others...

Those who don't do anal always think their partners will not cheat because they don't like anal then they will not seduce other men. Their partner love them and not the sex and not have open relationship. Very very innocent :lol:

Nowadays people watch so much pxxn....all the talk about being top, bottom or flex...young gays or in fact gays in general are led into thinking anal sex is a must.

Please, u love the person as a whole, not only his body. Anal sex or no anal sex, so what? If that guy want and you dun want, just ditch him lah. If you want and he dun want, go find another guy. There are still people around who are not into anal sex, trust me. And among them, i find it a trend that there are normally quite matured (in thinking) and good looking!

You are very funny. pxxn only show what people find exciting and like to do. Not the pxxn lead you into thinking must anal sex.

If you don't like anal then you sure don't want to watch that type of pxxn and watch the love story type of pxxn. If many are like you this type of pxxn must be very popular :lol: You cannot blame majority like anal. You minority then you have less men for sex.

Those who don't do anal always think their partners will not cheat because they don't like anal then they will not seduce other men. Their partner love them and not the sex and not have open relationship. Very very innocent :lol:

I think some bfs do know, but just choose to be ignorant or dun care. The ones 'who go out and play' might guai guai return to their bfs eventually but even if they dun, their bfs will know why. I think most importantly is to be completely honest with each other or find your other half that is the same as you.

I'm wondering if any of you has been in a long term relationship where anal sex is not involved? Kissing, hugging, rubbing, cuddling, oral... anything but anal sex?

Does it last that way? Or must it go there?

I'm not a bottom, but I'm a very lousy top also. My tool is not big enough and I don't last long. I don't enjoy doing it. However I love the feeling of intimacy with another body. I enjoy cuddling, kissing, caressing...

Does it mean I'm hopeless? Could somebody share their experience?

You are not alone. Not every guy wants anal sex. Being in a relationship is being connected in many ways, sharing life... up and down moments in life. Not everyone needs anal sex, I'm one of them. :)

If there is no physical (sexual) integration in a love life, it is like a straight husband and wife have no sex. Do you think such relationship can last. All living things need sex, who doesnt? Practice make perfect, start with dildo and than slowly ease yourself into carnal pleasures with your love one. You don't need sex doesn't mean your bf should follow you. You are taking the risk because he may find other outlet to satisfy his desire.

I don't know what else to say, I love a cock up my ass in our missionary position. There is no better way than this to connect both soul together while holding on to him...eye-to-eye and whisper nothingness.

If there is no physical (sexual) integration in a love life, it is like a straight husband and wife have no sex. Do you think such relationship can last. All living things need sex, who doesnt? Practice make perfect, start with dildo and than slowly ease yourself into carnal pleasures with your love one. You don't need sex doesn't mean your bf should follow you. You are taking the risk because he may find other outlet to satisfy his desire.

I don't know what else to say, I love a cock up my ass in our missionary position. There is no better way than this to connect both soul together while holding on to him...eye-to-eye and whisper nothingness.

sum1outhere_03...... this is a very good and sound advice. :thumb:

Edited by irus1966

Guest darkflame

Not really true. Anal play is common but the people won't dare to talk openly like nowadays because of the stigma that it is dirty and perverted even amongst gays. It was all wink, wink and hush hush especially when you are the hole. At that time I was still new and hearing all kinds of gossips. There is no internet to tell you such naughty things.

But then hush, hush secrets are much, much more exciting. I remember the first time I watch anal sex by duplicating a friend's key and hiding in his hall closet. Those type with slats for airing the closet. Moreover, there was one slat missing at the side, perfect for looking out and safe if I wear all black. We already suspected he and his good friend are having sex and I had a crush on his handsome, muscular friend. I really was so desperate that I watched them for a long time before I daringly did that.

What I saw that night was an eye opener to see two beefy men make anal love so passionately at the big sofa. The part that made me cum was when his friend slumped over the sofa back rest and his meaty butts were licked and fingered. Finally my friend entered him from behind do all kinds of thrusting like upwards, forwards. And from my angled direction, I can his cock and balls shaking with every thrust. My friend stopped to add so much lub that both their thighs were soaked in slimy whitish liquid that looked like thin cum. That beautiful butt was all wet and shiny begging my friend to use it like a piece of fxxk meat.

The sound of 2 firm bodies banging together and the dirty talking, I tell you it made my heart beat so fast that I steamed into my underwear. No sex today can ever come close to the excitement that I felt that night. But the finale that I saw almost made me faint from the climax. I just couldn't believe when I saw cum flinging all over the place from his friend's cock and the almost crying moans from his friend's ecstasy. I've never heard a man cry almost like a little boy.

Nowadays people call that autocum but in those days we don't understand such things and nobody ever claim to really seen it happen before. But we all heard about it like it was some rumours. It was like a woman "chut jui - coming out water" so we also call that chut jui because we also think the bottom is basically an ah kua.

After that I waited till they went for showers together then I sneaked out. After that my ideas about this secretive anal sex changed. People were doing it privately and because of the ah kua jokes, nobody admitted.

And the funny thing was that he and his friend also cracked these types of ah kua jokes :lol:

Thanks for sharing. This encounter is damn hot. It made me swollen and hard down there.

Personally I don't mind a relationship with non-anal sex but I don't know. Perhaps I've been reading too many romance novels. If my partner cuddles and makes love to me, at least I'll get the message that he still treasures me.

• 1 month later...

DO ANAL SEX IS COMPULSORY OR A NECCESSITY IN GAY RELATIONSHIP (MARRIAGE)? Do Oral Sex alone adequate to maintain a healthy gay relationship? What does a gay partner expect in terms of sexual needs?

It depends on your partner la. Each one differs. If you are into anal, then find a partner that likes anal lor. If you don't like then find a partner that is ok with it lor. Bottomline you two happy happy, he happy happy Ok liao. Some couples don't even have oral sex just mutual handjob that it...

Guest A Painter

Answers:- Subjective, mutual, comfort and chemistry. No one rule fixed all in a relationships. If love is a brush, sex is colors not just black or white. Use it to your likings but remember to clean your brush after that - for hygiene reason.

Guest Happylark

what's the difference between "compulsory" vs "neccessity"?

if it's necessary, there's a need, hence a requirement = gotta do it.

compulsory = mandatory = gotta do it

correct me if i'm wrong.

really bo bei zao.

I've been pondering about it myself. I guess it's difficult only to rely on oral nowadays. Sex is only being considered when it includes anal. I myself don't do anal. For me, it's either you walk away or I walk away. Well, I might give it a try at one point, but not now. However, I do have a couple friend where both are top. They don't engage in anal activity. Based on that conclusion is yes it is possible, as long as both parties are happy and fine with it.

Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast

Most gays in SG seem to define everything in a black-or-white fashion. "Are you a top or bottom? You wanna fxxk or get fxxked?" If you say you're flexible/versatile or that you're not into anal sex, they'll look at you like you've grown a second dick or something.

DO ANAL SEX IS COMPULSORY OR A NECCESSITY IN GAY RELATIONSHIP (MARRIAGE)? Do Oral Sex alone adequate to maintain a healthy gay relationship? What does a gay partner expect in terms of sexual needs?

Not necessarily, no.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Like what everyone else says, yes, it is subjective and it all depends on what makes the couple tick. Moreover, both parties must be happy with each other and what their relationship entails.

I'm a total top, my BF of 6 years knows that. He also knows I'm 'hypersexual'. Lately, our relationship hit an obstacle when the sex became very sporadic and almost forced. He's already been caught cheating twice by me and has already left me once because he 'wanted to go straight'. These days, if I have to ask more than once (which makes me feel like i'm begging), I find it a turn off.

What I am saying is, it may not be important, but both couples need to know where they stand on sexual status.

PS: Anyone out there facing the same problems?

Guest married gay

I am a married gay couple for a couple of years now and we avoid any anal intercourse at all costs. In fact our love for each other deepens without it. We are very fearful of its later complications namely anal and rectal cancers, rectal infections, mucosal tears or injuries that may lead to chronic prostate problems and of course fecal incontinence. Well we very highly sexed and enjoy our love-life and adventure extremely even though we did not cross our exploration into that deep dark rectal space.:)

Guest Ironrod

Like what everyone else says, yes, it is subjective and it all depends on what makes the couple tick. Moreover, both parties must be happy with each other and what their relationship entails.

I'm a total top, my BF of 6 years knows that. He also knows I'm 'hypersexual'. Lately, our relationship hit an obstacle when the sex became very sporadic and almost forced. He's already been caught cheating twice by me and has already left me once because he 'wanted to go straight'. These days, if I have to ask more than once (which makes me feel like i'm begging), I find it a turn off.

What I am saying is, it may not be important, but both couples need to know where they stand on sexual status.

It only shows he is not that into you anymore.

My bf of 13 years only gets turn on if I am really pumped.

Sometimes due to work I don't have time to hit the gym for a month or so, our sex life also goes downhill but once I hit back the gym and get back to shape he is all interested again.

I don't have to beg, only need to flex lol

I guess you really have to ask yourself, what turns your bf on?

Yes, both couples need to respect each other and to cater for each other needs. If you are a total top, and your BF want to top you, do you want to allow him to do it? You see, sometimes, your BF also nas needs (he may want to top you). If you dont' like it, then don't blame him from looking else where. I don't know about anyone, for me, if i loved that person and he wanted to try on me, I will give him a chance. Love to give too and not just take.

Let's say for example, two tops are into a relationship. One of them seems to like sex (especially topping someone). If you can't accede to his request, does it mean you allow him to top others??? This is a question you have to answer yourself??? Sorry side track abit. I jst don't understand why, in gay, there are still people who insist that they must be top all the time.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I think I don't enjoy sex. I did a blowjob on my ex before and I didn enjoy it and I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight. And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

I'm just hoping to find somebody who feels the same way! HAHA

This is me haha

Sex is a gift from God, so in that sense, I don't anti-sex.

Following the law of nature, sex will be pleasurable if it is done naturally with the opposite sex.

Hence, sex will be non-pleasurable if it is done with the same sex coz it is against the law of nature.

I enjoy hugging or being hugged but not sex.

Guest amidst_the_stars

Following the law of nature, sex will be pleasurable if it is done naturally with the opposite sex.

Hence, sex will be non-pleasurable if it is done with the same sex coz it is against the law of nature.

Whatever, than this forum is not for u then. Goodbye :D

in that case do us a favor and be alone forever until old cos i pity whoever who go into a relationship with u.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

this is a great answer lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

this is a great answer lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Well then i felt sorry for all of u guys. Hey maybe u guys should form a club or something and accompany each other.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

sex is pleasurable if u do it with someone u love, whether it is same sex or opp sex

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.