Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

Wahlan eh, you all very bad one. Slowly slowly you makan his pig.

Walan eh, where you all learn from? Last time I hear my friend his pig kana makan like that also. He taxi driver I meet from Hong Lim. Slowly we become drinking friend. Slowly become sex friend. But hor, he married I married only touch cocks and eat banana 69. We also want to try anal but don't know who want to poke who.

Then hor one day we 69 I see his backside like the hole is look very red and funny like the inside flesh got come outside. I touch see quite soft. Some more like got water come out got very big sex smell. You know lah you go sauna got this kind of smell in the rooms.

Some more I touch his hole this time he never beat my hand. So I use finger go inside his hole and see. Walan eh hot soft and wet very nice. Make me steam only. He like my touching can see his legs auto open. I maybe green that time but hear people talk I also know the hole like that mean he already got do down there already.

Walan eh last time we always talk cannot do anal very paiseh. Then we always joke you let me play want or not then pretend fighting to see who do who. Then he also gossip at Hong Lim who is bu and who is ah lau. He always say he so man cannot do anal if want he do me want or not ?

This time I catch him like that where got let him go one. So I ask him Ah Man eh, you got do down there is it? He shy shy nod his head. Walan eh like that also can? Last time you say cannot one what? That man must be very handsome hor you give him your man body. Who is your ah lau?

He don't want to say but I disturb him until he tell me everything. Too exciting must make him tell. He say is customer from Japan. He new manager here no car so booked him everyday 8pm from ulu factory at Woodlands. Like me they become friends. Then one day that man say he so long never have sex his wife in Japan. Can he intro where to go is best?

Ask taxi driver this is best he sure know. What you want he know where Japanese go for sex. My friend drive him to Orchard Towers the bars there got many Japanese and many chickens. The one hour later, he call my friend say pick him up. My friend go there, he so drunk so drive him home.

My friend help him to the bed. He refuse to let my friend go. He kissed him say he like him very much so handsome. Walan eh like that my friend like strike 4D . Where got shy so exciting. My friend suck for him he very happy go to sleep.

Next day they pretend very paiseh. But inside the house they don't shy one quickly go naked and have sex. My friend favorite is 69. Japanese also suck for him. They become sex friends. But never do anal also because he tell him same thing. He also don't know why men always see his backside want to anal him. Actually he don't know his own backside is big round and very white I see also want to press feel the spring.

You know lah I very gentleman never disturb his backside even for so long we sex. But his Japanese friend maybe more horny always say shower together rub his back massage for him then finger also massage inside. He say quite shiok he never complain. I say he big and small eye I massge where got he let me one. Joking only lah. :D

Japanese like very clean they always shower before sex. Then 2 weeks ago they 69 in bed he let him finger quite shiok. Then he ask can or not? My friend of course say cannot. Next day he go got susi and sake drink. My friend say driving cannot drink. Japanese say like that don't drive now so little business. He very happy today factory got meet target so early if not he also can get sacked go back Japan. Some more he can sleep overnight because he very lonely.

Chinese say more wine sure lose body. The sake look like very small cup and like water but after few cups my friend mabuk already. Also chinese say mabuk say real words. They 69 Japanese massage his hole until he steamed. Then slowly he legs open wide wide. He not really so mabuk but pretend mabuk so he can pretend anything also can. Walan eh Japanese also clever pretend he condom lub all also prepare.

That night is like his wedding night. So excited but scared so pain. Japanese very careful do so slowly. Still he say it is pained like fxxk. In the end he pushed Japanese away they end doing 69 sucking.

After that next time they try again. Still pain like fxxked again not finished. 3 time pain not so strong, he let Japanese move inside slowly. Shiok but cannot tahan long also not finished. 4 time don't know where Japanese find gay DVD he say watch learn. They watch until steamed by the noise like very shiok. So try slowly still pain but Japanese say on DVD also pain still can do. Do slowly slowly. The best is he go inside don't move they watch DVD together. The 2nd actor was very handsome uncle see also steamed. They poke him he still very sexy manly. Even show his hole got man juice come out.

Now Japanese also know how to play his ni ni learn from the video. Walan eh more steamed. Best of all Japanese also learn to use tongue eat his hole. Walan eh he say it is like electric shock very very shiok until he want to shoot. Then Japanese quickly enter him the pain is like shiokly pain not like the strong pain everytime.

Now when Japanese fxxked him is very electric shock shiok. He cry father cry mother like he want to fly to heaven. Then Japanese shake his cock lagi steamed until he want to cry. Then he shoot like he want to die so very very shiok he never never feel before got such feeling. Japanese also ending shoot on his face.

After that night, the next day drive taxi his backside like got chilly powder a bit pain but shiok to feel. That night Japanese only use tongue because he scared if do again can see blood. But this time he very excited waiting for the hole to get better.

3 days alter he touched no more swollen. He tell Japanese he don't drive they sex all night also can. So they drink sake eat susi shower together Japanese massage his hole lagi shiok. In bed he also still a bit shy. He don't open his legs until Japanese tongue his hole until very shiok. Slowly slowly he open legs wider until finally Japanese cannot tahan must enter him. Walan eh still pain like fxxk. Japanese now know how to play his ni ni make him relax then move slowly inside. In the end slowly feel shiok again then he now want faster faster until the whole bed shake. Finally he shoot like mad until his body shake. Japanese then make him suck until he shoot on his face again.

Then they sleep until his taxi end time 6am they sex again. This time no need to say he legs open auto already.

Like that is it for 2 weeks we never see him he everyday got sex? Walan eh, he say you think what he no need to earn money is it everyday enjoy how to tahan? 3 days one time still can enjoy. Like that 2 weeks must be 4 times is it I laugh at him. Walan eh like that last time when huh? He say cannot tell me secret why so kp. Alamak he don't tell that mean must be only just now is it? No wonder the sex smell so strong even after he shower.

He shy shy smile. You call me we are brothers die die also I must come. You only want suck I can do for you no problem. I say like that I jealous already why he get I no get one. Must be I no handsome enough is it. Walan eh really true he smile never want to say. So sad for me.

So how, same same 69 is it. Yeah loh can or not? Cannot then how? you got Japanese ah lau at least you never forget this brother. But 69 I see his hole so red I also very steamed. Last time he so clean his hole so near I only smell a bit of sweat smell. This time walan eh, the sex smell so strong like he still having sex like that.

Actually he still having sex with me, I can see his hole got water like walan eh like woman water like that. I use my finger poke really all wet and soft inside.

I poke poke a few times he beat my hand. Don't play lah is pain you know.

I say where got pain shiok right? Even got water one. He beat my backside. Not water lah don't say until so bad to hear chey. It is lub lah he use a lot easy to go inside me.

Walan eh don't talk so dirty to me like that I steamed you know. Wait I rape you make you enjoy then you know. We always joke like that last time. Now I say it we also never laugh he he ha ha. I really steamed so much I quickly shoot when he still sucking me.

Pui pui pui he very angry to me. Why want to shoot never warning me. I say very sorry your wrong because you talk so dirty I steamed quickly cum no control.

How you want to shoot? I ask him. He say no lah shoot already just now sorry.

Walan eh like that I scared next time he don't play with me already. He say no lah at least until you find your own ah lau loh. I say chey my backside nobody can touch one. He angry to me say yeah lah yeah lah you very man one touch also cannot meh. He purposely touch my backside. I purposely let him finger me. If he is so shiok maybe I can try. Hear him talk so dirty with his ah lau really make me steamed. But he never go inside touch only.

After that I also never call him already. Don't want to be no auto. People already have ah lau better don't disturb.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm new to anal. one day i decided to try out with a guy but his cock was not hard enough couldn't go in and we spent long time strunggling to push in.. lol. at the end he cum outside my tight hole ....lol. may be i'm too nervous and excited lol :D

i'm new to anal. one day i decided to try out with a guy but his cock was not hard enough couldn't go in and we spent long time strunggling to push in.. lol. at the end he cum outside my tight hole ....lol. may be i'm too nervous and excited lol :D

Then you must find someone who is very horny and can be very hard. But that you will have to withstand the pain.

• 2 weeks later...

When come to anal sex, sometimes need not to ask, body language can tell all. Such as during the session, if my partner spread his legs up and allow me to play with his ass, he is most probably want me to anal him. There were cases when my partners rejected my touch on their ass but laterly submitted to me by sitting on my dick ( not riding on it yet). All these actions are just an indicative of the consent of getting fxxked. :P

Maybe not only you were new but the the top was also new as he also didn't have experience in doing penetration for first time and must be nervous too.. :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 1 year later...

wondering if any couples here dont have anal sex being together?

is it important ?

if one party refused his partner what will the outcome be?

is it a must for anal sex?

''whatever will be will be''''' :hat:

My first bf could only do JO... and occasionally oral. He cannot take my cock because he had his prostate removed for health reasons. It lasted 2 years.. the sex was real nice.

But we finally broke up because he was also JOing off many other guys at the pool.

As long as you both agree on how to love each other, why worry about shit stains and having his shit all over your face?

dear, sex is not craved on a stone.

there is no such thing as a MUST or whatsoever. and even if there is, who's the judge? general society? well general society said no homo sex oh...

sex is between people, as long as you and your partner are comfortable with it, why bother?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hmm... just want to add on...

For me, when i got my 1st relationship with a guy. We don do must anal sex but more on just oral sex even we stay together for 8 month thin and thick.

But the important things in a relationship are the feeling, bond of understanding, care/concern, faithful and honest must be there... if not, no need to say what relationship. Just go to suana and find a guy to do some business in the room and thats all..isnt it?

Anyone wants to add on?

258yvky.jpg

Guest AlphaTop

When I was a young lad, I was initiated into the world of men-to-men sex by a male pen-pal. It was him that I had my 1st men-to-men kiss. At that time, I was not experience in sex, so it was my penpal that does all the work, but he had never done any anal. After him, I met up with few other guys; almost all of the time they would give me a fantestic blow job and then they will position themselves to be fxxked by me. I guess they must all be bottoms. It had never occurs to me to be in any role other than top.

Guest ex-str8

TOP (gay or non-gay) like analsex bcos it is a replacement for cunt. JO can do myself. Blowjob...most cannot do it properly and sharp teeth could cut my penis unless remove off denture. Screwing someone make more man than i am. What do you know? Also screwing someone that looks like my boss/supervisor/actor/ enemy/guy-that-i-cant-get, ect, made me feel i've screwed them instead.

Guest must enter a name

To each his own.

Anal sex is important because it is taboo, it is the last frontier, once you let someone enter the gate then you cannot say with a str8 face that you've never been fxxked.

So it better be worth it, it better be only for someone you love.

You enjoyed JO, kissing, oral etc etc anything you find possible to do exploring each other's body. Each time you get to the taboo last frontier, you turn back. Then you wonder, then you wonder each time the feeling gets stronger. Then you wonder if it is so taboo, why not he lets you inside his last frontier. Then you want it because it is there like Mt Everest.

Then one fine day you are to horny and one thing leads to another and suddenly you are inside the forbidden land. Too late then, might as well just do it till the ending.

Then the next time a new position, then soon it is just natural because the next frontier like s&m or fisting or x-dressing is way too perverted. So you always do the last frontier and end there.

Then it became routine and well JO, oral kissing are just foreplay till the main event.

If you stay with someone long enough, you trust him enough then you eventually will cross that frontier.

Emm... I think if you do anal sex, you're definitely 100% gay.

Otherwise, you're just partial gay? maybe 10% straight? :ph34r:

I don't agree. It is just a preference of making love. Please accept and respect yourself of been gay and there is nothing wrong with it, be peaceful, be enjoying and let your love flow, don't inhibit. Let it go, let it be natural.

TOP (gay or non-gay) like analsex bcos it is a replacement for cunt. JO can do myself. Blowjob...most cannot do it properly and sharp teeth could cut my penis unless remove off denture. Screwing someone make more man than i am. What do you know? Also screwing someone that looks like my boss/supervisor/actor/ enemy/guy-that-i-cant-get, ect, made me feel i've screwed them instead.

Exactly the reason why I'll never venture into anal sex with random guys. I'll give myself to someone I truly love, and even then it shouldn't be one-way. I like to think of myself as versatile, and a man who can take it as well as he gives is a major turn on to me.

Guest Believer L

Hmmm havin anal sex doesnt makes u a gay... str8 couples can have anal sex too. and no one saes its a must to have anal sex to prove u r a gay. If you like someone and as long as u r happy....havin anal sex or w/o no sex is ok. Just do wad u like and wad makes both of u feel respected and comfortable.

What about those prisoners that are hungry for sex after being locked up for a long time. They will screw any assholes that they can get hold of. Are they gay???

Maybe it begun with just purely sex urge....

But once they enjoy and become addicted. Bet after they release from the prision, they will go for men and probably losing interestes in women eventually...

By then, there's no turning back liao lor....

What about those prisoners that are hungry for sex after being locked up for a long time. They will screw any assholes that they can get hold of. Are they gay???

Maybe it begun with just purely sex urge....

But once they enjoy and become addicted. Bet after they release from the prision, they will go for men and probably losing interestes in women eventually...

By then, there's no turning back liao lor....

Hmm, actually in a situation in which there is lack of access to female sex and when male sex occurs for a straight male, it is known as "situational homosexuality". This phenomenon is documented in the animal kingdom also - animals in captivity sometimes focus on a favorite object in a sexual manner. So if your pooch tries to hump his food bowl you'll know what it is about - be a dear and offer your leg.

When a subject experiences situational homosexuality, it is taken only as a last resort, and whenever the chance occurs (eg when the period of interment ends) the subject almost always reverts to his "normal" form of sexuality.

However, in a prison setting, things are not as clearcut. The freedom of choice is taken away, creating an artificial response. Also, there is the prevailing atmosphere of power mongering, and rape in prison is often carried out as a form of intimidation.

For more info try

http://www.spr.org/

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/index.htm

(Be warned, some of the material may be upsetting.)

I am not too sure however about the situation in the local jails, but given the similarity of circumstances and the homogeneity of human nature in base conditions, I suspect things may be similar.

Of course, there may also be cases in which a previously straight male discovers a preference for male sex through certain experiences, those which I suspect are a lot more prevalent within a prison setting.

Just my two cents. Please don't ask me explain about power-mongering now. :P

bhwolf

this is one bo leow (wu leow) eat full no shit to pass out....

hallo... you happy to be wif a guy... end up in bed... NAKED... fondle everywhere... wif every protuding part of your body... into every crevice of the other guy's body... and vice versa...

whether it's at the door (rimming) or delivery inside (ramming)... it's GAY SEX becos it's sex wif the same man...

oral sex still sex...

now free until want to look at how many degree den considered...

i give you one more to play wif la... less than 7 inch penetration into any orifice not considered sex...

90% of you all VIRGIN ar???

damn...

just enjoy it la... who cares what hole you push yourself into???

the other guy shiok, you shiok... can leow...

not shiok, not shiok ENOUGH... I'm sure one of the two will go find someone else to fulfill the void...

straight, homo etc relationships in bed... is that simple... it's give and take, and expectations... you not fulfilling enough? you bet the other one will go elsewhere to fill the void... it's not personal... they still love you for all you are and what you are...

dun becos of that one thing not done - unravel the whole relationship...

so possessive... all will be condemned to broken relationships and short term 'love' becos all are doing binary relationships... either 1 or 0... pass or fail... so strict... be a math teacher la...

b

• 1 year later...

I have been in 2 relationships without sex. Right from beginning there was hardly any sex. I think because i wasnt a slut then, and believed that sex is not most important but getting along and spending time together is. So found someone i can click very well, get along. May be tried a bit of sex. Was not earth shattering. But still got together as couple. Then sex died down completely. But we remain very comfortable together. Enjoy each other company. Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

Except when i am horny i just masturbate on my own. In case you suggest why not try something different in sex or seduce him etc. Tried ... not happening. Either no chemistry or we so close without sex that sex itself become taboo subject like with family members like that. So no saving the sex part.

But am not getting younger and i am not sure if i want to continue and not experience falling passionately in love and sexually. I dream of that husband, the spark and that feeling of be fxxked by someone i love. But at the same time cant bare to breakup.

I hear about relationships after many years be it straight or gay so lose some passion but gain a companion. But may be i would be less itchy if i have had that honeymoon period for a few months. May be i would regardless, once passion is gone i will be itchy.

But i like to hear views from you guys about your experience. Especially from those that are in relationship that has lost the passion. If you enjoying full sex with your bf, no need to reply. Cause will just make me jealous and dont think it will help my case.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

I have been in relationships where sex was the best but love wasnt really there and it didnt last. And now i have all the love i want in a relationship had some sex in the early part of it but now no sex too. I am happy with how it is and yes when i am horny my best friend my left hand helps to release the tension hahahah. I just feel you have to decide what do you want from your partner and what is important to you.

I have been in 2 relationships without sex. Right from beginning there was hardly any sex. I think because i wasnt a slut then, and believed that sex is not most important but getting along and spending time together is. So found someone i can click very well, get along. May be tried a bit of sex. Was not earth shattering. But still got together as couple. Then sex died down completely. But we remain very comfortable together. Enjoy each other company. Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

/

/

/

But i like to hear views from you guys about your experience. Especially from those that are in relationship that has lost the passion. If you enjoying full sex with your bf, no need to reply. Cause will just make me jealous and dont think it will help my case.

First of all, you're lucky as apparently this is my first post here, before i say anything, let me ask you this: What do you see sex as? A tool to get intimate so that will ensure you and your partner, the certain level of commitment or simply you take sex as a pleasurable escape and you just want to try it out?

Many will actually goes for the second answer in their heart. No doubt, me too. However, as i read, i felt that you're getting corny or aroused sexually but not feeling more of the commitment in the relationship, you could say that you are not sure you want to continue and experience falling passionately in love and sexually, it's kinda of contradicting here, as in the first few sentences, you had mentioned bout But we remain very comfortable together. Enjoy each other company. Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

that's for me - pretty uncertain, whether this is true story or whatsoever. In any case, the decision is yours. Do you want an actively sex included relationship and felt that the world only orbits round sex or you would like to remain in just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

Find that passion you had, and you will know sex and love ain't really working together all the time(:

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Close relationship without sex = platonic friendship (probably best friends)

Close relationship with monogamous sex = possible romantic relationship

Close relationship with open sex = could be anything

Close relationship without sex = platonic friendship (probably best friends)

Close relationship with monogamous sex = possible romantic relationship

Close relationship with open sex = could be anything

let's just hope the " could be anything " literally means major good things

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

while a good companion and good sex may be a rare combination, but it is not impossible right?

so is it greedy to hope for a man that will give me both, or i should settle for only either one?

Guest -snowball-

I have been in 2 relationships without sex. Right from beginning there was hardly any sex. I think because i wasnt a slut

" Things are usually never black or white. I also dont believe in a moralist view. "

I wonder how you define as SLUT?

believed that sex is not most important but getting along and spending time together is.

I totally agree what you had said, but is that what's your heart really true about that?

So found someone i can click very well, get along. May be tried a bit of sex. Was not earth shattering. But still got together as couple.

wonder how you define as couple? how you define as click? what is comfortable, get used & love? no different?

Then sex died down completely. Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

I wonder is that one sided or what, but not for me to judge cos me not you

Except when i am horny i just masturbate on my own... Tried ... not happening

I won't doubt you at all, cos i am doing that too now, but did you ever find out what's the true reason why sex died down completely? when both love each other, " love & sex " include should be beautiful ( even you are super low sex drive ), agree?

In case you suggest why not try something different in sex or seduce him etc. . Either no chemistry or we so close without sex that sex itself become taboo subject like with family members like that. So no saving the sex part.

No worry, if that's your reason that will make you happy, cos that's your life, you not the only one, there are people who like that, is quite normal should i say that?

But am not getting younger and i am not sure if i want to continue and not experience falling passionately in love and sexually. I dream of that husband, the spark and that feeling of be fxxked by someone i love. But at the same time cant bare to breakup.

you really don't even know what yourself really want & what you looking into Love relationship, seem attach is just a game to you. look at what you wrote just now : "

Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us.

I hear about relationships after many years be it straight or gay so lose some passion but gain a companion. But may be i would be less itchy if i have had that honeymoon period for a few months. May be i would regardless, once passion is gone i will be itchy.

It's all about yourself ( of cos your partner too, as Love is both party issue, so open out & understanding is very important ), to me is just an excuses to make himself look innocent or less guilty, i not holy but yet i won't find excuse to cover my mistake too, cos you have the choice to choose what you want or not, no one forcing you, all depends are you weak to resist the temptation

But i like to hear views from you guys about your experience. Especially from those that are in relationship that has lost the passion.

I really confuse what your intention, do you really feel better when some one same bost as you & lost in relationship? if you unhappy you hope the rest same too?

If you enjoying full sex with your bf, no need to reply. Cause will just make me jealous and dont think it will help my case.

subbtmchn73, you said " we remain very comfortable together. Enjoy each other company. Almost dont need other friends and just being in 2 person world is enough for us. "

I puzzle, so what make you not happy with your current relationship when sex is not most important, cos you not SLUT, why & what make you jealous about others happy couples with full sex? Is ok with envy but not good to jealous. So what type of replies could make you feel good & able to help you? Thought you already enough?

Is better to seek all sort of advice & you can compare & seek what best to you, maybe those who having great sex & love for many years can enlighten you & you can learnt from them as well?

wow ... thanks snowballs for the detailed reply.

am not seeking any particular kind of response nor advise here. just wanted to hear others stories. not saying it will make me feel better or worse or if it will change my current relationship. for this particular post, i was more hoping to hear other stories that are in the same situation and how they are dealing with it. so if a couple is already happy with their relationship and sex life is good, am sure there is something for me to learn from but am interested to see how people handle a similar situation when it has happened.

the jealous part was just a light hearted injection although not totally untrue, but no need to dissect every word taking it's literal meaning. am not that precise with my words and dont intent to define every word that can be relative or subjective (example a slut).

just think of the general theme of my post and if you think you have a similar story or experience to share please do.

will share a bit more about my first sexless relationship. we were together for 4 years. i was just recovering from my first bf suicide and i wasnt really looking for or thinking about sex in a relationship. my ex came along. he was extremely attentive to me. enjoyed my company and i did his. we decided to be together. we spend all our free time together. movies, shopping, started new hobbies together. we met up everyday even if just for supper. and we didnt have many other friends and it was just the 2 of us. slowly as time goes by. i think he helped me recovered from my first bf. i started hoping for more sexual passion. example we made many trips together overseas for holiday. it was fun but sometimes i wish a trip, a vacation with a bf could also be romantic with sex and passion. after sometimes it does feel like we are just friends. and yes i wanted more. it wasnt easy for me, and i think it must have been hard for him too when we broke up. but i must really thank him for being very gracious and helpful. in fact through out the breakup till now we are still good friends.

Guest Guest

I have been in 2 relationships without sex. Right from beginning there was hardly any sex. I think because i wasnt a slut

" Things are usually never black or white. I also dont believe in a moralist view. "

I wonder how you define as SLUT?

b

Being a slut is a state of mind or an attitude towards life .

1. seize the day carpe diem. any oppotunity to have sex as the chance pops up just go for it, even at the expense of getting caught by security guards adds to the thrilll. I know people like that and I leave them alone they can do what they want , its their lives and careers. But I still call them slut.

Some of them think it a compliment, they smile back when I call them a slut, they just retort back to me that I am a tight ass.

Guest Guest

u know both of u are meant to stay long if after the initial period of exciting sex and later on, the focus isnt on sex anymore.

i guess that is how our parents managed to stay so long together afterall. relationship is not about good sex...after a while, u realise relationship is more about that.

those who whine about bad sex, no more feeling for sex and initiated a breakoff are those who dont know the meaning of love n relationship.

In my opinion :

I think your relationship is more friendship and accompanyship ... it is NOT called LOVE ...

You both find yourself are convenient to each other ... you both did not find sexual attraction from each other or may be you both belong to the type of not liking having sex ... dont worry, many straight people do it also :yuk:

Sometimes, people just misunderstand between love relationship and friendship ... :(

Sorry, pls don't feel offended ... but I read your other post that you said you even did not know why your ex bf committed suicide ... so how you can call your relationship here ?

Is that love?  Probably it is not.  It is just the habit of talking and the feeling of enjoying together … It is not love but it is how love starts … and did you start it ? No, I don't think so :(

LOVE without SEX is dim LOVE ...

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Except when i am horny i just masturbate on my own. In case you suggest why not try something different in sex or seduce him etc. Tried ... not happening. Either no chemistry or we so close without sex that sex itself become taboo subject like with family members like that. So no saving the sex part.

similar situation. difference is we din hv sex since we met (3 months ago) and like u, we're enjoying each other's company, etc. we are probably categorised as low sex drive species.. he did seduce here and there, but not intensive enuff to lead it to bed, u know what i mean :P

so for now, it's DIY and pxxn.. ha.. overseas trip coming, will see..

Been staying with my partner for 10 years. Relationship has been stable but sex has always been so so and quite boring.

My best friend is my hand and i use it like 1-3 times a day...so you can imagine..Well i think the problem is i watch way too much

good pxxn and there is always comparison with the real thing.

Also, he is my first love...and first relationship. Sometimes i do wonder about what life could have been if i have experimented more with other guys before

getting attached so early. But its kinda too late now as i think i would lost so much more in straying.

Also, love has also become a form of responsibility which is no longer romantic love. Do i still have wild fantasies? Sure after all i am a horny top but i always remind myself what i will lose if i stray. Also, cant bear to hurt him this way.

Honestly dont we all yearn for a wonderful guy with pleasant looks and friendly character?

It would be a bonus if he is well-endowed and a romantic lover in and out of bed?

Many a times, it has to be physical attention that captures our attention - more lust at first sight than love at first sight!

How many times after a session of passionate sex that we think perhaps there is potential to develop a friendship, only to find out that the partner and you are poles apart.... like he smokes, he is a nocturnal creature while you prefer sunlight, he is a slacker while you are a gym bunny...the list of differences go on and on...

Edited by abang

• 1 year later...
Guest curious

I'm wondering if any of you has been in a long term relationship where anal sex is not involved? Kissing, hugging, rubbing, cuddling, oral... anything but anal sex?

Does it last that way? Or must it go there?

I'm not a bottom, but I'm a very lousy top also. My tool is not big enough and I don't last long. I don't enjoy doing it. However I love the feeling of intimacy with another body. I enjoy cuddling, kissing, caressing...

Does it mean I'm hopeless? Could somebody share their experience?

is really important to understand this, you truely don't like anal sex or you can't perform, you are not good in both role, so you just don't want to " face " it.

i would say depends your partner too, if he do feel the same way as you, just like the foreplay parts, then what's the problem?

gay love relationship is not just about anal sex

Edited by snowball

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.