Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Has anyone ever stayed at BBB inn? I normally stay at Babylon but the Songkran period it is fully booked. Just wanna know if bbb inn is dirty and run down. Don’t care about amenities but just need to know if it’s a decent condition. Anyone with recent experience can advice?

Guest HomAli
On 05/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, crayon said:

BKK 25/3 - 28/3 

I’m going from 24 March to 1st April.

staying at Malaysia Hotel

first time in BKK, keen to explore some naughty places together? 

22 Mly here 

On February 1, 2018 at 7:40 AM, Bearbellybig said:

Also interested if anyone has any feedback on Pattaya.  More curious about massage than shows personally but curious about both.  Any suggestions or tips?

Hi guys,

Thought I would follow up here. So I went to Pattaya recently but found Boyztown in Pattaya City to be a mess due to road construction.  Walked through once and it was pretty desolate during the day.  Lots of sand and puddles in the streets.  Masseurs outside Copa and the other joints there numbered only a few and they were not soliciting business when I was there.  Did not go back.  I prefer massage shops anyway as at least there is a greater chance of getting a good massage.  

Also took a walk through the Jomtien gay area one evening as well.  There were a couple of massage shops with lots of guys hanging around outside.  Didn't go in anywhere because there were so many people around all the bars and restaurants which might have been awkward. It's like walking down a gay Main Street with everyone out watching including what seemed like mostly straight tourists.  

Eventually found my way to SEA Massage, on Second Street just around the corner from Walking Street.  I believe there may be 2 shops under the name SEA Massage at the moment.   The best massage I had was at SEA Massage that is closest to walking street. 

Therapist name.   Toom.  

Description.  Fit, muscular and masculine.  (I had to request him.  He led me into the shop but was handing me over to someone else.  It was a weird moment but all worked out.  I don't think they like to deviate from the order of masseurs very much.)

Massage 1: I went for a 60 minute oil massage.  Awesome strong pressure on my back which received a lot of attention.  Lighter pressure on the legs.  Not too much oil.  Just really nice. Turned over and enjoyed more work on legs, chest, arms and belly, but there was no further work on my head, back or shoulders.  Still, overall excellent for a gay massage.  Left happy and made an arrangement to return the following day for a longer massage.  

Next day Toom was waiting for me. 

Massage 2: I let him know before we started that I have some pain in my right arm.  He made note of this then completely went to town working on my arm, forearm, bicep, tricep and shoulder.  It hurt like hell, but having had many massages, I could tell he had experience and I was in safe hands.  It was great.  Beyond great. 

Again, the back work was deep and strong.  Back leg work more in the Swedish mode.  Flipped over and he took care of everything.   This time he had me sit up towards the end of the massage and he worked on my head, next and shoulders Thai style.   It was absolutely the best massage experience I have had in Pattaya.  I again left very very happy.  

Sorry I don't have pics of the outside or an address, but it should be easy to find.  The facility is fine.  The shower was clean and not too bad.   I was comfortable there and have been in worse in Phuket and Pattaya.  

Hope this was helpful.  

I m sorry but but be it Taiwan , HK, jp or bkk , and in sg

all seemed to keep going to massage to nurse a pain or old ailment

it seemed like be it on your arm or everywhere

do u guys all work in a non-office setting? or police/civil defence? a lot of old injury?

many happily go for a holiday w all health nursed and all well prepared, somehow for gays it is a totally strange phenomenon

Anyone from SG travelling to BKK soon? Need a little favour to bring my repaired phone over. Please private message if anyone would be kind to help. Thanks in anticipation.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

I m sorry but but be it Taiwan , HK, jp or bkk , and in sg

all seemed to keep going to massage to nurse a pain or old ailment

it seemed like be it on your arm or everywhere

do u guys all work in a non-office setting? or police/civil defence? a lot of old injury?

many happily go for a holiday w all health nursed and all well prepared, somehow for gays it is a totally strange phenomenon

Haha.  I don't go to massage to nurse a specific pain usually.  But I have in the past when I had a solid, regular workout regime.  Foot massages are awesome after leg workouts.  Also don't see how it is a gay thing either.    I just love massage in general which is why I joined BW.  I lurked here for years before joining and commenting.  But in this case, I had a hunch the therapist could handle some directed work...and he didn't disappoint.  I'm an office worker too.  This pain is likely due to repetitive strain that I ignored for too long.  

And again...this therapist Toom was freaking outstanding.   

7 minutes ago, Bearbellybig said:

Haha.  I don't go to massage to nurse a specific pain usually.  But I have in the past when I had a solid, regular workout regime.  Foot massages are awesome after leg workouts.  Also don't see how it is a gay thing either.    I just love massage in general which is why I joined BW.  I lurked here for years before joining and commenting.  But in this case, I had a hunch the therapist could handle some directed work...and he didn't disappoint.  I'm an office worker too.  This pain is likely due to repetitive strain that I ignored for too long.  

And again...this therapist Toom was freaking outstanding.   

lurked here for years before commenting? wow

too much to read, I guess?

1 minute ago, Bearbellybig said:

Nope.  There are likely many more people that read this site and others without commenting.  I'm sure you know that though and are just kidding me. 

but if one is interested in a topic eg food or baking or massage

it is very hard to resist not asking any questions e.g. how to bake, or where to touch during massage

glad that u finally commented lately!

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

but if one is interested in a topic eg food or baking or massage

it is very hard to resist not asking any questions e.g. how to bake, or where to touch during massage

glad that u finally commented lately!

True -Ignored-.  Wasn't too hard for me to resist though.  The guys here posted so much info that I felt comfortable to try a bunch of masseurs.  So thanks to all who post.  Thanks...I'm glad I have started commenting too! 

Guest jolim143
On 01/03/2018 at 11:23 AM, keanmc said:

Is there a tread specifically for those planning to go to Bangkok to celebrate Songkran from Apr 13-15th 2018? Appreciate if anyone could direct me to that link. Tq.

Guest Boy in BKK
On 13/03/2018 at 4:23 PM, Bearbellybig said:

Hi guys,

Thought I would follow up here. So I went to Pattaya recently but found Boyztown in Pattaya City to be a mess due to road construction.  Walked through once and it was pretty desolate during the day.  Lots of sand and puddles in the streets.  Masseurs outside Copa and the other joints there numbered only a few and they were not soliciting business when I was there.  Did not go back.  I prefer massage shops anyway as at least there is a greater chance of getting a good massage.  

Also took a walk through the Jomtien gay area one evening as well.  There were a couple of massage shops with lots of guys hanging around outside.  Didn't go in anywhere because there were so many people around all the bars and restaurants which might have been awkward. It's like walking down a gay Main Street with everyone out watching including what seemed like mostly straight tourists.  

Eventually found my way to SEA Massage, on Second Street just around the corner from Walking Street.  I believe there may be 2 shops under the name SEA Massage at the moment.   The best massage I had was at SEA Massage that is closest to walking street. 

Therapist name.   Toom.  

Description.  Fit, muscular and masculine.  (I had to request him.  He led me into the shop but was handing me over to someone else.  It was a weird moment but all worked out.  I don't think they like to deviate from the order of masseurs very much.)

Massage 1: I went for a 60 minute oil massage.  Awesome strong pressure on my back which received a lot of attention.  Lighter pressure on the legs.  Not too much oil.  Just really nice. Turned over and enjoyed more work on legs, chest, arms and belly, but there was no further work on my head, back or shoulders.  Still, overall excellent for a gay massage.  Left happy and made an arrangement to return the following day for a longer massage.  

Next day Toom was waiting for me. 

Massage 2: I let him know before we started that I have some pain in my right arm.  He made note of this then completely went to town working on my arm, forearm, bicep, tricep and shoulder.  It hurt like hell, but having had many massages, I could tell he had experience and I was in safe hands.  It was great.  Beyond great. 

Again, the back work was deep and strong.  Back leg work more in the Swedish mode.  Flipped over and he took care of everything.   This time he had me sit up towards the end of the massage and he worked on my head, next and shoulders Thai style.   It was absolutely the best massage experience I have had in Pattaya.  I again left very very happy.  

Sorry I don't have pics of the outside or an address, but it should be easy to find.  The facility is fine.  The shower was clean and not too bad.   I was comfortable there and have been in worse in Phuket and Pattaya.  

Hope this was helpful.  

Oh my! Sista @crayon hear already, sure start dripping her juices in excitement! 

The poor guy better be prepared for the sucking tsunami! 

On 16/03/2018 at 3:58 AM, eastmolton said:

Will be in BKK next Fri-Mon, any recommendation for good deep tissue massage?

Prime. Tell reception that you want deep tissue if not tell the therapist directly.

Guest Relaxing  in bed

Hi I am jay massage boy in    Bangkok looking for work I have a good massage and good service xxx for you if you want to know me more please contact me Thanks

Wechat:       Jaybernardo21

Whatsapp:  rjong9492 / 0177537291

Id line:    jaybernardo

My # 0658764256

Guest Relaxing  in bed
On 3/14/2018 at 11:02 PM, Guest Yunomori said:

anyone had special experience with yuno massage before? I know you can be naked. 

but any HE? 

Hi I am jay massage boy in    Bangkok looking for work I have a good massage and good service xxx for you if you want to know me more please contact me Thanks

Wechat:       Jaybernardo21

Whatsapp:  rjong9492 / 0177537291

Id line:    jaybernardo

My # 0658764256

25 minutes ago, Guest BKK Guest said:

Any spa/sauna to recommend? I've not been to any before and not sure what is expected as I'm afraid I might have cold feet stepping into one.

Go to Sauna Mania and R2. These two are the best. Babylon tends to be full of caucasians - generally not my cup of tea.

Guest BKK Guest
2 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Go to Sauna Mania and R2. These two are the best. Babylon tends to be full of caucasians - generally not my cup of tea.

What's the age group and crowd like? 

2 minutes ago, Guest BKK Guest said:

What's the age group and crowd like? 

Age group is generally the younger good looking type. Sauna Mania attracts more Asian foreigners and locals guys since it is in the Silom area - Soi Pipat - walking distance to Chong Nongsi BTS station. 

R2 being a bit more hidden - behind Fortune Plaza at Rama 9 MRT station (Param Gau - in Thai) attracts a more local Thai clientele. Had amazing experiences in both. If I’m not wrong Thursday nights are naked nights in R2!

Guest BKK Guest
3 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Age group is generally the younger good looking type. Sauna Mania attracts more Asian foreigners and locals guys since it is in the Silom area - Soi Pipat - walking distance to Chong Nongsi BTS station. 

R2 being a bit more hidden - behind Fortune Plaza at Rama 9 MRT station (Param Gau - in Thai) attracts a more local Thai clientele. Had amazing experiences in both. If I’m not wrong Thursday nights are naked nights in R2!

Thanks for the info Jay Jay. What is expected in naked night? Pardon my ignorance as I'm new to this. Is it common to find guys in their 40s? I prefer this age grp :)

Guest BKK Guest
1 minute ago, Jay Jay said:

They have this underground area where everyone is naked.

Underground? which place is this? so its only this underground section that you have to remove your underwear? can cover with towel? feels kind of strange to be naked walking and lol :P

Guest DidymuzTT
8 hours ago, JingleJingle said:

Anyone at Bangkok on the 21st March?

Can meet sista @crayon

Pattaya 21/3-25/3 & BKK 25/3-28/3

anyway, have a safe and fun trip, sista @crayon

suck on all all the big brown Thai cocks, but don’t forget the protection when they poke you! 

Dont let the bed bugs bite, but get only love bites!

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.