Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

6 hours ago, bkkandy said:

GOD has re-opened in the same place. Not yet open quite late as it used to (like 4 or 5 am) but 3:30 better than nothing lol (weekdays not sure, maybe only 3)

That’s odd because the Facebook page says open till 1am only. And it’ll be odd if it’s open only till 1am for a disco.

14 hours ago, Maturebtm@sk said:

If the fuck show is at 1am, wat time does the normal show starts

14 hours ago, bkkandy said:

they have a 11pm and a 1am show. I'm not sure the 11pm includes a fucking show. The 1am starts at 1am with regular show numbers, end ends with the fucking show

Usu shd have one before midnite, if nt 9-10pm slot

Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, Maturebtm@sk said:

normally there r 2 shows at 9pm and 11pm. 1am is a bit too late lor unless u stay within walking distance in silom

yes I agree , and they will drag the show to start only one hr later esp the one at 9pm

sorry for the typo

19 hours ago, subbtm said:

That’s odd because the Facebook page says open till 1am only. And it’ll be odd if it’s open only till 1am for a disco.

maybe 1am is what they have legal license for and that's why they post that on fb... but what's "legal" and what actually happens in Thailand are of course two VERY different things. What I can tell you as first hand information is, that I went there last Saturday night at 3:15am (coming from another party) to see if it was still  open and worth going. It was open, but the friendly bouncer said they close at 3:30, so didn't bother going in. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On 11/19/2017 at 3:10 PM, bkkandy said:

been there not that long ago. It is a bit cheaper than the other ones in Soi Twilight (drink only 300 or 350, instead of 450+), I found the selection of boys not bad at all. Ladyboy mamasan friendly and not pushy. Fuck show 1 am. Other tips? Like what? lol 

Haha..  Thanks bkkandy. I prefer to just  enjoy the show rather than bringing bck boys to room..  Good thing u told us mamasan r not pushy... I afraid they get upset n furious if we leave without a boy.... 

On 09/11/2017 at 9:13 PM, kodansha said:

Big C opposite Central World 

Been to Bkk so many times and never encountered any. This morning decided to try. Just usual shoppers, but someone caught my attention, and followed him to toilet. And there hidden from sight at row of urinal he showed his hard cock! I was not comfortable cos in foreign land, and so he signalled me to follow him. Went out from the back of building and pass some old buildings and there was a large public toilet hidden! Hardly anyone there and rest was history. After lunch, went back just to verify if it is cruisy. Not many pple using the toilet, but one guy was standing was a semi hard on. Was not in the mood so didn’t respond to him and left. He went out and smoke at the carpark area, which can see who goes into toilet.

overall, exciting to cruise with normal Thai guys for a chance of scene. Save money from bath houses and massages, and can do more shopping!

1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

Been to Bkk so many times and never encountered any. This morning decided to try. Just usual shoppers, but someone caught my attention, and followed him to toilet. And there hidden from sight at row of urinal he showed his hard cock! I was not comfortable cos in foreign land, and so he signalled me to follow him. Went out from the back of building and pass some old buildings and there was a large public toilet hidden! Hardly anyone there and rest was history. After lunch, went back just to verify if it is cruisy. Not many pple using the toilet, but one guy was standing was a semi hard on. Was not in the mood so didn’t respond to him and left. He went out and smoke at the carpark area, which can see who goes into toilet.

overall, exciting to cruise with normal Thai guys for a chance of scene. Save money from bath houses and massages, and can do more shopping!

The place is in Big C Supercenter, opposite of Central World? Which floor or where is the toilet near in Big C Supercenter?

On 24/11/2017 at 1:43 AM, raj1204 said:

So finally, I went to up2 salon today. Had hair cut, coloring n waxing..  Yee (Burmese guy) is indeed vry good, pain was tolerable (first time trying waxing).. Overall, vry satisfied.... :)

Yes, thanks to bkkandy for the recommedation. Interestingly enough, I was there on the same day as you, raj1204. Your session must have been just after mine. Accordingly to Khun Yee, it has been quite quiet, business wise. I find that interesting as there was no lack of people in the city - lots of tourists.

Now, re the waxing, I had everything waxed off, including the armpits, leaving just a pubic triangle. To me, it is actually a strange look as I have never had it done before, not to this extent, hahaha. Have a few issues with a few blisters around the upper pubic area, I think the hair is growing back and I need to make sure they dont become ingrown - must scrub that area a bit more so that any ingrown hair is released. I dont know how you keep completely hairless, Khun bkkandy.

Having waxed my back before, I find that Khun Yee is not as fast when 'ripping off the hair'. People who have had the procedure done will know what I mean. But he is good enough so no issues with his style and pace. He is gentle and has soft hands so when he held 'my brother' so that he could wax the balls and the stalk, 'my brother' reacted :).  I am not sure but I think there were a few finger movements that could not be justified in the 'waxing regime' - will leave your imagination to deal with that.

Had a facial and a leg massage too. Better to get both elsewhere. Now I know why facials are not your thing, Khun bkkandy.

2 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

Yes, thanks to bkkandy for the recommedation. Interestingly enough, I was there on the same day as you, raj1204. Your session must have been just after mine. Accordingly to Khun Yee, it has been quite quiet, business wise. I find that interesting as there was no lack of people in the city - lots of tourists.

Now, re the waxing, I had everything waxed off, including the armpits, leaving just a pubic triangle. To me, it is actually a strange look as I have never had it done before, not to this extent, hahaha. Have a few issues with a few blisters around the upper pubic area, I think the hair is growing back and I need to make sure they dont become ingrown - must scrub that area a bit more so that any ingrown hair is released. I dont know how you keep completely hairless, Khun bkkandy.

Having waxed my back before, I find that Khun Yee is not as fast when 'ripping off the hair'. People who have had the procedure done will know what I mean. But he is good enough so no issues with his style and pace. He is gentle and has soft hands so when he held 'my brother' so that he could wax the balls and the stalk, 'my brother' reacted :).  I am not sure but I think there were a few finger movements that could not be justified in the 'waxing regime' - will leave your imagination to deal with that.

Had a facial and a leg massage too. Better to get both elsewhere. Now I know why facials are not your thing, Khun bkkandy.

Glad overall you were satisfied with the service. I like Khun Yee, to gentle and friendly. I know what you mean with "your brother's" reaction when waxing down there, that is inevitable, and I guess he sees it probably every time... I've had the same whenever I had my balls etc waxed. Now I don't do that anymore, as I'm in the process of permanent removal of the hair on scrotum, perineum and around the anus. That's a rather long, painstaking and expensive procedure. Maybe for many (most?) guys it could be done by laser, which is fast and not very painful (still expensive though lol), but I was told  once can't really be done on the scrotum as the skin is so delicate there. Maybe that's true, maybe not,  but thing is laser doesn't work for me because apparently my hair is not dark and thick enough to transmit the laser light energy to the hair follicle to kill it. So I have resorted to electrolysis, done in the hair removal center at Yanhee International Hospital. They inject anesthetic before, so there is no pain, but it is obviously a very slow process. And it doesn't kill all the hair in one session, only the ones that are "out" at that time. Given the gaps needed between sessions to have enough hair grow to make a new one worthwhile, the whole process takes over a year. BUT I just wanna get rid of it once and for all, no more need for daily or weekly shaving or monthly waxing. I'm pretty close to the goal by now.

So that answers your question about me keeping completely hairless. But that's only for that area and the chest; back, stomach and armpits still get waxed regularly. Tried IPL and laser on those areas many times, too, to no avail :( 

As for the fast ripping, maybe you're right. I did it at Cutey&Beauty once, just to compare and didn't notice any difference. I just kinda prefer the unpretentiousness of Up2You, and the friendly and good looking Yee. 

1 hour ago, auri said:

A dumb question, sorry....

Does anything "interesting" happen at Yunomori Onsen?

In steam room?

During massage?

Agree, nope.

Lots of eye candy though and some guys who know they have a bigger than normal package do flash it a bit. Have seen guys with semi's and even ones with almost a full hard-on but it does not stay long - the alternate hot and cold dipping will definitely affect any erection.

Having said that, on my last trip i witnessed this PRC invite this Singaporean out to dinner and it was accepted. So yeah, there are hook-ups but super discreet ones?

43 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

Glad overall you were satisfied with the service. I like Khun Yee, to gentle and friendly. I know what you mean with "your brother's" reaction when waxing down there, that is inevitable, and I guess he sees it probably every time... I've had the same whenever I had my balls etc waxed. Now I don't do that anymore, as I'm in the process of permanent removal of the hair on scrotum, perineum and around the anus. That's a rather long, painstaking and expensive procedure. Maybe for many (most?) guys it could be done by laser, which is fast and not very painful (still expensive though lol), but I was told  once can't really be done on the scrotum as the skin is so delicate there. Maybe that's true, maybe not,  but thing is laser doesn't work for me because apparently my hair is not dark and thick enough to transmit the laser light energy to the hair follicle to kill it. So I have resorted to electrolysis, done in the hair removal center at Yanhee International Hospital. They inject anesthetic before, so there is no pain, but it is obviously a very slow process. And it doesn't kill all the hair in one session, only the ones that are "out" at that time. Given the gaps needed between sessions to have enough hair grow to make a new one worthwhile, the whole process takes over a year. BUT I just wanna get rid of it once and for all, no more need for daily or weekly shaving or monthly waxing. I'm pretty close to the goal by now.

So that answers your question about me keeping completely hairless. But that's only for that area and the chest; back, stomach and armpits still get waxed regularly. Tried IPL and laser on those areas many times, too, to no avail :( 

As for the fast ripping, maybe you're right. I did it at Cutey&Beauty once, just to compare and didn't notice any difference. I just kinda prefer the unpretentiousness of Up2You, and the friendly and good looking Yee. 

Yes, gentle and friendly. As you said, quite easy on the eye which I am sure makes the procedure something to look forward to - him and his top knot :). I asked him if he waxed himself and I am not too sure, I think he said he shaved as it was not easy for him to wax himself ... or something to that effect.

Wow, talk about a serious 'waxer' - cant believe you are actually ok with the eletrolysis process you described. I can't imagine having anesthesia administered for the process of hair removal! but yeah I suppose a few sessions for something permanent would be worth it.

I have had wax services where the wax is not applied with 'a stick' but where a roll on was used, much like in the following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3uCW6EyGQQ .

Made the procedure super fast as the amount of wax applied was just right and of the correct temperature.  But Khun Yee's method (and hands and soft fingers) does the job too :).

Went to Rapee for traditional thai massage. As long as u showed hard on, they will know what to do and they expect a generous tip than usual. They will wait for you to change, either inside or outside the room, and give them the tip on the spot. They will ask for more if it is not enough.. if you are not into extra or dont want to give more tip, suggest u decline their intention to do more.. the massage skill was above average. Will patronise Rapee again and will go Prime less frequent as they are playing hard to get sometimes..

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, auri said:

A dumb question, sorry....

Does anything "interesting" happen at Yunomori Onsen?

In steam room?

During massage?

while I don't use the steam room, and I don't find it fascinating to look at the frontal package of males, I find the onsen as per normal

massage is by ladies, I don't see anything exceptional happening n thai massage is done in a shared area / well covered

why do all go all the way to Thailand to wax, back in sg how do u wax? wait for the next year?

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

while I don't use the steam room, and I don't find it fascinating to look at the frontal package of males, I find the onsen as per normal

massage is by ladies, I don't see anything exceptional happening n thai massage is done in a shared area / well covered

why do all go all the way to Thailand to wax, back in sg how do u wax? wait for the next year?

some additional remarks on this:

the steam room at Yunomori BKK is very small, seats max 5-6 guys, so not as large as the sg one. Also, it is a glass cubicle that is well lit and despite the steam fogging up the glass you can look inside from the outside and would see any movements....

As for massage, they also have male masseurs. For oil massage they have private rooms, of course.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:35 PM, bkkandy said:

some additional remarks on this:

the steam room at Yunomori BKK is very small, seats max 5-6 guys, so not as large as the sg one. Also, it is a glass cubicle that is well lit and despite the steam fogging up the glass you can look inside from the outside and would see any movements....

As for massage, they also have male masseurs. For oil massage they have private rooms, of course.

Thanks, doesn't sound like it would be worthwhile heading there.

Especially in my previous experience, the Thai's are even more obsessed about covering their privates than Singaporeans!

29 minutes ago, auri said:

Especially in my previous experience, the Thai's are even more obsessed about covering their privates than Singaporeans!

not in Sauna Mania, everything seems to be free and swinging.

maybe because there are also lesser thai guys in SM?

so if you are not particular about nationality, SM might be worth a visit.

i had some fun with china and japanese guy, earlier this year when i was there 

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, auri said:

Actually, am guessing a bit here, not that many locals patronise Yunomori. I think most of the patrons ther are 1) other Asians 2) Japanese 3) Ang mohs and 4) Locals, in that order when it comes to numbers. When I was there, I think there were only 3 obvious ones, out of maybe 50 people there? Obvious as they either sported Thai-like tattoos or wore heavy gold chains, not many other Asians tend to wear heavy gold chains.

Also, the guys in Yunomori dont cover their privates that much. I think people who do go do not have many issues with being nude in a spa environment? In fact, I think the place attracts people who might have exhibitionist tendencies.  It does appear that the guys there, who know they have an above average piece of equipment, do tend to show it off a bit more than normal.

15 minutes ago, Guest Gast said:

Actually, am guessing a bit here, not that many locals patronise Yunomori. I think most of the patrons ther are 1) other Asians 2) Japanese 3) Ang mohs and 4) Locals, in that order when it comes to numbers. When I was there, I think there were only 3 obvious ones, out of maybe 50 people there? Obvious as they either sported Thai-like tattoos or wore heavy gold chains, not many other Asians tend to wear heavy gold chains.

Also, the guys in Yunomori dont cover their privates that much. I think people who do go do not have many issues with being nude in a spa environment? In fact, I think the place attracts people who might have exhibitionist tendencies.  It does appear that the guys there, who know they have an above average piece of equipment, do tend to show it off a bit more than normal.

in my experience, your guess is not true. Yes of course there are quite some Japanese, but also many Thais. I'm somewhat surprised by that myself, but it does seem popular with Thais too. And not many Ang mohs at all, most of the time I went there were none, or just one. I think 2 is the most I've ever encountered there (not counting myself lol)

As for coverage, that varies quite a bit. I notice some guys are super anxious to cover it all, and only remove the small towel when already fully submersed in the water. Others just cover lightly, and yet others not at all (including myself). Depending on the day, the ratios of the three groups can be quite different. Seems a matter of luck lol

Guest Sport-coholic
5 hours ago, auri said:

No leh, I find the users in Singapore more obsessed with covering including the Caucasian users.

On 07/12/2017 at 10:04 PM, bkkandy said:

in my experience, your guess is not true. Yes of course there are quite some Japanese, but also many Thais. I'm somewhat surprised by that myself, but it does seem popular with Thais too. And not many Ang mohs at all, most of the time I went there were none, or just one. I think 2 is the most I've ever encountered there (not counting myself lol)

As for coverage, that varies quite a bit. I notice some guys are super anxious to cover it all, and only remove the small towel when already fully submersed in the water. Others just cover lightly, and yet others not at all (including myself). Depending on the day, the ratios of the three groups can be quite different. Seems a matter of luck lol

Haha, thanks Khun bkkandy.  When I was there, there were 4 ang mohs, 3 of them cute.  Initially I thought one of them was you but no, he was not tall enough. This person spoke relatively fluent Thai as he had an issue with his locker and talked to one of the locker room attendants.  There definitely were a few cuties around - they appeared to be non-Thais although yes, they could very well be Thai, for all I know.  There were also a couple of (Japanese) kids, with their fathers, of course. The fathers were busily occupied trying to keep the kids from running all over the place.

When I was there, there was no one super anxiously covering, some would cover when walking from one area to the next but it was that, nothing extreme. Even in the changing area, people would go bare just before going into street clothes - did not notice any 'towel dancing'. It was also interesting to note how many did not put on any undies when putting on the yukata :).

for yunomori onsen sg, they will advise customers to put on undies first , as there are incidents when  male customers fell asleep and he ........

for some straight spa that I went, before massage, we r given shorts in the locker, most will wear one and then plus the yukata, becos u r to go into the massage rm w your shorts faing down, and  u can move abt freely with the yukata+shorts in the lounge/fd area
This is called gentlemen givin respect to ladies!
In the male rm, u can do anything u like and  u can even put your undies over your head too

for saunas , be it underwear nite or whatever FUCK nite, I will leave all my clothings (including my usual undies) locked in the room, since it is underwear nite I will put on another new pair of  undies to have fun

in short, so long u entered a locker-provided spa/sauna or even gym, your usu undies shd be kept inside, you wear what is provided in the spa or a separate set

Of course the world consist of all sort of pp, u r free to do anything , these are my proper etiquette  be it in japan or anywhere (yunomori concept also originated fr jp)

4 hours ago, auri said:

Regarding Sauna Mania, 

what is big towel/ naked zone?  (as per their website)

how is that different to friday ( all naked)?

Ground level is car park area.

Next level is reception, a small lounge area, small gym and locker area.

Next level is dark rooms.

Top level is shower area, sauna and small outdoor garden.

Naked Zone is where the dark rooms is naked - there are people who are positioned on the staircase down/up from that area who ensure that people leave their toweels at the staircase before getting into the dark rooms zone. I think the lighting is dimmer on Naked Zone night, lighting in all other areas remain the same.

All naked is as it says, naked everywhere.

:)

Was in Bangkok a few weeks back and tried two places, Dr Bear and Arena. Dr Bear is a must try. Stephane does a very good job. The massage was very relaxing but sensual at the same time. 

Arena is just a waste of time and money. No skills whatsoever. The masseurs only want to earn tips. The guys available all fall below average and it can be difficult to pick a cute face and good body masseur.

you can't really compare Dr. bear and Arena. Dr. Bear strives to provide legitimate, quality massages (though that can vary with the individual masseur obviously), whereas Arena is a full service gay shop, people don't go there for a quality massage (though I've seen reports of good massage skills there, never been myself though) but for sex.

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

you can't really compare Dr. bear and Arena. Dr. Bear strives to provide legitimate, quality massages (though that can vary with the individual masseur obviously), whereas Arena is a full service gay shop, people don't go there for a quality massage (though I've seen reports of good massage skills there, never been myself though) but for sex.

I've not been to Arena so no comments on their skills. I have been to Dr. Bear and found the massage to be disappointing at most. Most likely masseur dependent as usual in any massage shop. Stephane is the owner and appears to have the best skill from the reports but I wasn't fortunately to try him.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.