Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

15 hours ago, swimlife said:

Will be visiting BKK next month, does anyone has a good contact to share to tailor a suit or shirts there? 

Anyone keen to travel together to BKK, pls PM me?

Thank you!       

U can try pinky tailor, but they aren’t that cheap though... their cutting and tailoring is not bad, quite like it.

tried a very good massage place called S'Sense Massage on Soi Suan Plu (off Sathorn) .  New establishment with mixed male and female masseurs.  owner can speak English and they have very good male masseurs there.  Place  is clean and individual rooms have shower.  price is also very reasonable around 700 bth for 90mins oil massage.  go google and try.

17 hours ago, tin_sg said:

tried a very good massage place called S'Sense Massage on Soi Suan Plu (off Sathorn) .  New establishment with mixed male and female masseurs.  owner can speak English and they have very good male masseurs there.  Place  is clean and individual rooms have shower.  price is also very reasonable around 700 bth for 90mins oil massage.  go google and try.

Mind to elaborate your experience, tin_sg? I've heard the place but don't know any details.

On 6/4/2018 at 12:16 AM, gc0805 said:

thanks for the heads up.

i've been paying for spa use without foot massage, and the price is about the same. 

will try the spa with massage in future.

cheers

So if u go for the foot massage, u can use ur onsen facilities too??

Do that guys go naked in the onsen??

Magic Hands review:

I was told the original Thai owner Chatree has sold his business to a Chinese Indonesian.

The place is oldish near to Pinnacle. The masseur started sensual right after the warm up. His English was quite good surprisingly but the massage was mostly sexual in nature than therapeutic.

Skills - 5/10

Ambience - 6/10

Value - 5/10

On 4/5/2018 at 2:34 AM, Kev Ng said:

Another massage place call The Best Massage at 491/17 1st Floor.  Silom Plaza Building. Silom Road. 

026351953 and 0996494992.

Was looking at the soap heaven shop opposite and they have no guy therapist. The staff told me there us 1 one opposite with guy therapists. Went in and realized it's a man by man massage place... 400 bht for 60 min oil massage.  With attached bath. Not luxurious place but for that price OK... Skill OK. 

I tried Best Massage and to me, best it was not at all. The place looks run down. The shower area had no lights. The door to the room could not close properly. The massage was mostly slathering of oil on me.

Will never go again. 

S'Sense massage review:

Tried a newly opened (3 months' old) shop. I've had the owner massage me before last year and I knew he wanted to open his own shop. It is quite a distance to walk from the nearest BTS Sala Daeng - a good 15 mins walk until you know the direction, it would be faster your way back. Location is bad unless you take a bike or tuk tuk. The owner is very friendly. 

1000b for oil, 1300b for aroma for 2 hours. Comes with private room with attached bathroom. The masseur's English was poor but adequate. 

Skills - 6/10 (nothing like the owner's style)

Ambience - 7.5/10

Value - 5/10 (lowered due to poor location)

1 hour ago, midkemia said:

S'Sense massage review:

Tried a newly opened (3 months' old) shop. I've had the owner massage me before last year and I knew he wanted to open his own shop. It is quite a distance to walk from the nearest BTS Sala Daeng - a good 15 mins walk until you know the direction, it would be faster your way back. Location is bad unless you take a bike or tuk tuk. The owner is very friendly. 

1000b for oil, 1300b for aroma for 2 hours. Comes with private room with attached bathroom. The masseur's English was poor but adequate. 

Ambience - 7.5/10

I did go to his place last Dec, massage not bad but only problem is location different to find place, best is taxi or taxi bike. 

many thanks for your helpful massage reviews! 

One small comment on S'Sense though:

1 hour ago, midkemia said:

S'Sense massage review:

You are right it is a bit far from the BTS, but easy if you take a motorcycle.  Also, Suan Phlu is a very lively and lately trendy neighbourhood, so some people would even say this is a great location, not a poor one!

1 hour ago, bkkandy said:

many thanks for your helpful massage reviews! 

One small comment on S'Sense though:

You are right it is a bit far from the BTS, but easy if you take a motorcycle.  Also, Suan Phlu is a very lively and lately trendy neighbourhood, so some people would even say this is a great location, not a poor one!

Yes I could have taken the bike which I am grateful for not taking as it poured down like crazy suddenly so I would have been caught in the rain on the bike. Also witnessed a pillion rider fall off a bike just the night before.

Didn't know Suan Phlu is considered a trendy neighbourhood. Just my personal opinion it is not that accessible. I personally don't want to walk that distance to pay more. Locals probably know more transport options.

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

A quick google, u can cut short walking time if u take bts to chong nonsi and then take the brt, one station only.

I chatted with the owner online on the shortest way to get to his shop and he said Sala Daeng on a bike or walk. Not taken BRT before so that's good to explore if I want to go back.

Guest S sense
On 6/19/2018 at 1:40 PM, midkemia said:

S'Sense massage review:

Ambience - 7.5/10

Who is your masseur?

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 6/16/2018 at 5:39 PM, bkkandy said:

update on R3 Sauna:

the website is up again and says they open on June 18

www.r3sauna.com

Can go on National Day!

anyone going to bkk to enjoy on national day?

Guest Duran Durian
On 6/23/2018 at 2:45 PM, bradkoi said:

It can work, it already open recently

It open already. 100baht entrance fees. Already crowded. 

Hi all,

r3 still closed last weekend. not sure what happened.

Silom is somewhat quiet then before:

1) dj closes 2am and not later nowadays.

2) dj drinks taste sweet like strong syrup water. stopped drinking after 2 sips.

3) heard that old boss sold away.

4) G bangkok closes at 3am now, allowed only an hour later then official close.

5) patpong night market stores closes around 2 or 3 am. much earlier then in the past.

6) the girls of the bars now sits along the road. no more walking freely attracting customers.

7) a few pairs of police /soldier around the area. making everyone increasing conscious of one's behavior.

8) a lot of locals said that things much different then before with the military govt.

9) hardly can find mobile goods or food vendors then before.

at this rate, i think  many would do something else as cant survive with the reduced income and stricter penalties levied for offences.

Edited by Garyl

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.