Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

3 minutes ago, Drivendale said:

I visited Heaven Sauna in March.  I have to say that it's more fun there than say Sauna Mania which caters to twinks, and mature guys don't feel welcomed. 

Friendly bears and muscle cubs at Heaven Sauna.... :thumb:    Lots of action in the steam room.

Thanks for sharing. I have always been to this sauna, but haven't visited BKK for more than a year, so not too sure if it is still operating. I believe it should still be in the same venue?

2 minutes ago, gpfun said:

Thanks for sharing. I have always been to this sauna, but haven't visited BKK for more than a year, so not too sure if it is still operating. I believe it should still be in the same venue?

Yes, still the same place. My first visit there in March.  Will go again next time I'm in BKK.

On 11/14/2018 at 1:50 PM, kjboy said:

I went there before. Same thought as him.

Super smelly like shit, urine or cum.

Their staffs are not hardworking to do cleanup compare to sauna R10.

But my friend said R10 has been closed.

No more orgy party. Lol

i think u meant r3

Guest Guest

Careful of r3 the entry fees is 10 times the normal fees if they see u look mature  and foreign. Better go to Chakan if they have orgy on weekend. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Careful of r3 the entry fees is 10 times the normal fees if they see u look mature  and foreign. Better go to Chakan if they have orgy on weekend. 

How would you know Chakran schedule for the weekend if they have orgy event?

On 5/8/2019 at 3:56 PM, walk around said:

Wanted to share my recent lucky experience in one-of-the-famous sauna in Bangkok - Chakran Sauna on the 3rd May (Friday) around 5/6pm. 

Managed to arrange a visit in Chakran Sauna at Ari when my travel-mate was going to meet her sister who works in Bangkok; upon checking in, I was given a lock set and a mini towel, then I proceed to the upper level. I first stop at the gym to have my workout routine. 

When I stepped into the gym, not many patrons were in - only Three includes myself, Two Thais and me. One of the Thais were in his late 30s (i guess), very horny, wearing his light yellow thong with his fully erected cock while running on the running-machine; while the other was super handsome + cute around his early 20s, have a clean-looking face and a lean body (not muscular, but with some sexy fats). As I've missed the gym for a few days before I flew to Bangkok, I focused on my chest routine, but I can't leave my eyes from these two hot Thai-boys! HEHE (The sauna didn't strict the dressing rules for their patrons in the gym, some fully dressed; some half-naked; some even only cover their penis with the mini towel given) 

When I finished my workout, I saw no one in the gym, except for some new gym-er came afterward, so I move forward to use other weight machines. Then, the handsome-cute Thai boy came in with his dark-blue underwear. This time, was only me and him in the gym; I was peeping at him by the reflection of the mirror and he was doing the same; he then showing me his cock, my OS was; Gosh, he is seducing me!!!! Very Excited! But unfortunately, someone walked in and he stopped, he gave me a glance when he passed by - I return him a smile, as I'm not very sure is he giving me a signal. 

After my shower, I walked around with my underwear - and I saw this handsome-cute guy was walking into the gym, I walked in too; he came near to me after he spotted me around, then I followed his steps that lead to the cubicle that located at the upper level. We cuddle and his cock started to get hard, he has the thickest cock I've seen, I can't even hold by my hand. From the darkness in the room, I'm attracted by his shy and cute handsome face! He started to pull me rough and started to lube my hole with the lubricant provided in the room, he then looked at me with his innocent eye and I smile to him. He immediately enters me with his huge tool, I've enjoyed very much with his super hard cock! After a few strokes, he whispered to me "finished", I gave him a warm hug before we left for the shower. 

We didn't talk much, and I wish the cute-handsome Thai boy is here, can you PM me if you are here? Wish to be friend with you. 

Thanks and regards! 

Nice experience you have, what a lucky day

3 hours ago, Tippman said:

any thing going on in Yunomori Spa?

going on? as in action? NOPE, not possible as there is no space for that at all. Some time ago they even completely removed the two toilet cubicles that previously existed in the male toilet. Now if you have big business you'll have to put on your yukata and go to the toilet in the lobby. 

The steam room is VERY brightly lit and is made of glass, so things can be seen from the outside. No chance. 

Only some mild cruising, and occasionally some touching if not crowded.

7 hours ago, Tippman said:

any thing going on in Yunomori Spa?

Do agree with bkkuser. You can get signals and make arrangement outside. Last trip with my bf, I did get a few attempts to connect. It's pretty open like what bkkuser mentioned. 

9 hours ago, kenson1 said:

Was wondering if anyone stayed at Babylon hotel at Bangkok recently? Tried to massage and spa there before? Hoping to hear your experience! Thanks! 

i didn't stay before but i tried their massage.

the main intention for their massage is just to earn your happy ending tips. dont expect the massage to be anywhere near the legit massages out there in the city.

8 hours ago, immortal said:

i didn't stay before but i tried their massage.

the main intention for their massage is just to earn your happy ending tips. dont expect the massage to be anywhere near the legit massages out there in the city.

Travel to Bangkok next week. Can recommend good massage in Bangkok with happy ending by mature meaty masseur ?

On 5/16/2019 at 9:35 AM, tomcat said:

Review video on Nakarat Massage, 

Despite my not so good experience back in mid 2018 (read it here) : 

Nakarat - Silom 4

When I went in, I recalled that I have been there before. The shop is Singaporean owned. 650b for 90 mins for oil massage.

Con - the beds are without a hole to put your face when you have the massage. 

The 3 shower rooms are away from the beds and were not very clean at all. The toilet was dirty and the shower area was not a lot better. I took my bag to the shower after having read a Japanese guy's money stolen when he went to shower. I was going to do a 90 mins massage but decided on 60 mins because of the bed but Tomcat suggested I try the place. 

The masseur was Art from Isan. It was ok but it was obvious he wanted to lead to HE. He was topless when I turned over. I politely declined. He used way too much oil throughout. He half heartedly thanked me for the 150b tips for a 450b massage which was less than mediocre.

I did not feel uncomfortable but not going again as I could easily find better massage elsewhere in Silom. I passed it the first time I checked it out and stand by my choice after having tried it.

Edited by midkemia

Green Massage - Silom 6

Having just had an unsatisfying massage, I walked down the road to Silom 6. 

I've been here before. I like it that the shower rooms are ALL attached to the massage rooms. So not to worry about your money and valuables. I discussed with the manager whom I knew from Prime on whom to select for oil massage. I settled with Na from Isan.

I was led up 4 - 5 flights of exhausting stairs. @Tomcat I think it does not matter if you had to go up the stairs as most places are like that in BKK similar to Prime too but you should listen to your instincts.

The massage was good and he did not use copious amount of oil. The oil also was scented with lemongrass which was a nice touch. His English was poor so it was a bit hard to communicate with him where I wanted him to focus but he had a good attitude and occasionally checked if the pressure was ok. I opted out of 'special massage' also.

650b/800b for 90/120 mins for oil massage.

3 hours ago, midkemia said:

Green Massage - Silom 6

Having just had an unsatisfying massage, I walked down the road to Silom 6. 

I've been here before. I like it that the shower rooms are ALL attached to the massage rooms. So not to worry about your money and valuables. I discussed with the manager whom I knew from Prime on whom to select for oil massage. I settled with Na from Isan.

I was led up 4 - 5 flights of exhausting stairs. @Tomcat I think it does not matter if you had to go up the stairs as most places are like that in BKK similar to Prime too but you should listen to your instincts.

The massage was good and he did not use copious amount of oil. The oil also was scented with lemongrass which was a nice touch. His English was poor so it was a bit hard to communicate with him where I wanted him to focus but he had a good attitude and occasionally checked if the pressure was ok. I opted out of 'special massage' also.

650b/800b for 90/120 mins for oil massage.

Great to hear that it was a good massage. Always walked past green massage but felt that it's like another gay massage place cos the masseurs are all sitting outside calling out to us... The manager was from prime? 

16 hours ago, immortal said:

Great to hear that it was a good massage. Always walked past green massage but felt that it's like another gay massage place cos the masseurs are all sitting outside calling out to us... The manager was from prime? 

None of them were calling out to customers when I walked past it whilst the rest of the shops' masseurs were. Paradise was especially vocal but nothing wrong with that. Yes the manager used to work in Prime for years. Prime's rooms do not all have attached bathrooms whilst Green's does but Prime has many more masseurs for you to choose from.

26 minutes ago, midkemia said:

None of them were calling out to customers when I walked past it whilst the rest of the shops' masseurs were. Paradise was especially vocal but nothing wrong with that. Yes the manager used to work in Prime for years. Prime's rooms do not all have attached bathrooms whilst Green's does but Prime has many more masseurs for you to choose from.

Some rooms in prime does have attached bathroom. 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.