Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Sigh. Nakarat is now infamous more for its bad reputation than anything. It is normal for most bangkok massage shops to get 10 - 20% negative reviews (ref: google map, tripadvisor etc) but for Nakarat every other review is a report of theft, overcharge or some other nonsense. The boys and the managers will prey on you. I am by no means, a small sized person or someone who is a newbie - and I felt unsafe in that place.

It's just very shady, and overall I am glad that I trusted my instincts, as it has never been wrong. Talking about instincts, I also noticed some members in here suspiciously talking up this place like it is the best, which is very puzzling. And on the tripadvisor page, there is a fake user too whose only contribution is to increase the ratings of this place. Could he be the owner or investor? There are rumours it is owned by Singaporean - and there is definitely funding to secure its prime location on the main stretch as opposed to being tucked away, even for crowd faves such as Prime.

I did ask a Thai friend from media industry about the youtube show coverage, and he says these online shows or segments are mostly sort of paid adverts, the show will approach the establishment and propose a price to cover their store. sometimes, the store can offer to be featured as well, for a price. 

So lifting the veil and looking a bit deeper, confirms the bad vibes I got from the place. I'll stick to places like Paradise and even Adam, which has a slight sleazy reputation - at least Adam is fronted by the same manager for years, and if you build that relationship, you are treated better. 

No more Nakarat for me, and I urge anyone to carefully consider. The Green is a bit more "family" oriented, as much as it can be in Bangkok. The larger branch is always lively with masseurs of both gender working, and a cheerful but busy front desk. 

Thanks for useful review as I don't want to get trap or preyed as I am also not a big size guy. Some more I worried they always target Singaporean. Some masseur will ask where do u come from ... They will always think every body that come from Singapore must be rich and willing to spend for tips. So sad ...

Hi , anyone knows:

1) Urbanmale massage in  sukhumvit area. Can share your experience on their service and pricing?

2) anyone recently saw what happened to Banana Club. Did they really close down or did they convert and become like totally mainstream spa?

3 hours ago, durianking said:

Thanks for useful review as I don't want to get trap or preyed as I am also not a big size guy. Some more I worried they always target Singaporean. Some masseur will ask where do u come from ... They will always think every body that come from Singapore must be rich and willing to spend for tips. So sad ...

Yeah, most of the time when I travel I always assume a Malaysian nationality.

The only places I feel safe professing my Singaporean nationality is maybe Japan, Europe, US. Even in Malaysia, I pretend I am Malaysian.

Nakarat is different from other massage places in that the front desk is actually up on level 3. Previously, someone said this does not make a big difference as most massage places make you go up anyway, but being in this situation, I really feel that it does.

Storefront on level 1 is usually also accessible from the street. The frontage/shutters would also be here, so if they hastily close up, it will stick out like a sore thumb. If anything were to happen, likelihood of other customers being alerted and ground floor being affected is high.

On Level 3, a thought did cross my mind, that if they drew the shutters down on me at Nakarat I would be in real deep trouble. I was alone on 3rd floor, no other customers that I can see, there were 3 ppl at the desk, including 1 manager, and 2 guys at the door - and for some reason, all eyes was on me. 

Red flags everywhere. I just smiled, put on my shoes, tipped and cabut out of there. One of the muscular guys did try one last move (?) smacking my ass and pulling my hand, but I was like NOPE.

After reading the multiple reviews, I did play safe by bringing my wallet with me when I showered. And I just handed over the payment before they asked, so there was no chance to overcharge either. I did tip the guy my standard amount, which I have been told is rather high. 

So maybe I am the one that got away - I have not resorted to writing bad reviews or whatever on google map/tripadvisor, but all those negative reviews are definitely alarming and confirms a lot of my bad feelings.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I usually dont bring too much money whwn going to massage places. Just enough for the massage and tips, maybe some extra cushion for the exceptional services. I have a separate wallet for travel, and my main wallet will be locked in a safe back at room hehe.

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

I usually dont bring too much money whwn going to massage places. Just enough for the massage and tips, maybe some extra cushion for the exceptional services. I have a separate wallet for travel, and my main wallet will be locked in a safe back at room hehe.

For me, I didnt go back to my hotel room often. so normally will bring all with me. And I never take shower in the massage places. Try to shower when back to hotel. Only those places like Prime with reliable staff, may be sometimes need to shower before massage if body is too oily. 

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Same - a tiny wallet i can bring with me into the shower. For those looking through our stuff while we are not in the room, they will be sorely disappointed!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Same - a tiny wallet i can bring with me into the shower. For those looking through our stuff while we are not in the room, they will be sorely disappointed!

Prime's bathroom is quite large so I've brought my bag in with me before when I had too much cash in hand. But now I prefer Green as it has an ensuite bathroom so no need to worry. Paradise too but you cannot see your bag from the bathroom so not that secured.

9 minutes ago, kodansha said:

anyone tried S'Sense at Suan Plu?

yes I have, but only once. I was kinda disappointed; given that the shop is so new and nice (and some good looking guys) I expected more. However, that was only ONE visit. @Sudu and another guy we know had very satisfactory experiences. 

So I'd say as always with almost all shops (except maybe Prime, which seems to be very consistent with the massage skills of their staff, as that appears to be their business model), it mostly depends on luck whether or not the individual masseur you get is good (for you) or not. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Do check out Rapee Massage.

very good consistent massage styles.

the oil is good quality and feels so good on my porcelain skin.

most importantly, the therapists are well mannered and not money-minded.

you get to enjoy good massage and more there.

have gone about 9-10 times, not once was a tip negotiated up front during the massage.

A tip of 150 baht was met with a big smile and traditional wai.

this is what good service in Thailand, the land of smiles should be.

7 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

have gone about 9-10 times, not once was a tip negotiated up front during the massage.

Location pls. Tq

3 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Tip of 150 baht for?

If normal oil massage without extra of cos the masseurs will be happy.

I have had massages with full service without tips mentioned at all elsewhere. Sometimes it depends on whether...1) the masseur is aj and 2) whether he likes you 

On 6/17/2019 at 11:21 PM, FunT said:

Itinerary over the last weekend:

• Friday- Sauna Mania (o-party)
  • Saturday - R3 (o-party)
  • Sunday - Yunomori Onsen (I gotta say Yunomori Thai massage (clean) is decently priced and skilled.)

Verdict: I should do this again. lol

r3 still have o party?

32 minutes ago, durianking said:

after Boys Town move to Patpong area, is this water boys show still exist? Are they using the same name CLASSIC? I watch it one time long time ago and just miss it now 

Right it called classic. But not cute guys, some old like 30s and some young. I find it not so great. 

Guest Guest

The black marble flooring in the toilets of Siam paragon got very good reflection. Was in the cubicle sitting doing big business and noticed the reflection of many guys coming in the cubicle peeing with clear view of their dicks. Wondering why 1 of the guy's dick slowly erecting when peeing. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The black marble flooring in the toilets of Siam paragon got very good reflection. Was in the cubicle sitting doing big business and noticed the reflection of many guys coming in the cubicle peeing with clear view of their dicks. Wondering why 1 of the guy's dick slowly erecting when peeing. 

which floor of Siam Paragon? must go there and take a look one day. 

For those who hv assisted wz the reply on per entry gym pass. I hv decided to opt for a rented apartment wz gym. And since I'm staying near Lumpini Park, there's an outdoor gym there.

For massage, I still prefer Prime Masaage Silom soi6. They provide professional massage, I feel good after every session. Oil B500/60mins B650/90mins. Tipping minimum B100. HE depending chemistry wz your masseur. I dun need that so cant provide much details.

And now, I need a local SIM card for at least 30 days stay or more. Can any one advise which telco  has e best deal? At least 6-9GB data per month? 

Edited by male3x

Guest Tiredbro

Hey guys, heading to Bangkok for a week trip and only gonna get 1-1.5 days free on my own. There's alot of massage recommendation that I've read. 

But is there any for guys spa packages? Like the entire package comes with massage + body scrub + facial. Those 3hrs - 4hrs kind of package, where you just get to relax. 

Or these massage places also offer these packages? Thanks in advance!!

9 hours ago, male3x said:

For those who hv assisted wz the reply on per entry gym pass. I hv decided to opt for a rented apartment wz gym. And since I'm staying near Lumpini Park, there's an outdoor gym there.

For massage, I still prefer Prime Masaage Silom soi6. They provide professional massage, I feel good after every session. Oil B500/60mins B650/90mins. Tipping minimum B100. HE depending chemistry wz your masseur. I dun need that so cant provide much details.

And now, I need a local SIM card for at least 30 days stay or more. Can any one advise which telco  has e best deal? At least 6-9GB data per month? 

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=457092036

I was in Thailand for 10 days. 1 bought 2 SIM cards. Self collect at Sim Lim Tower. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

On 6/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, Guest Tiredbro said:

Hey guys, heading to Bangkok for a week trip and only gonna get 1-1.5 days free on my own. There's alot of massage recommendation that I've read. 

But is there any for guys spa packages? Like the entire package comes with massage + body scrub + facial. Those 3hrs - 4hrs kind of package, where you just get to relax. 

Or these massage places also offer these packages? Thanks in advance!!

massage plus body scrub most of the places have. But facial you need to find SPA instead of foot massage shop. SPA should have facial ...

On 6/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, male3x said:

I need a local SIM card for at least 30 days stay or more. Can any one advise which telco  has e best deal? At least 6-9GB data per month? 

I usually get this, trusty and reliable -  officially partnered with Changi Airport itself. Can collect from any terminal before your flight.
http://attractions.changirecommends.com/thailand/bangkok/thailand-ais-tourist-sim-card

These type are dirt cheap at $5 but will expire every week - so you might want to get multiples. I had a 1 mth stay previously and bought 4 for $20 total.
Added benefit: If never use towards end of the trip, can literally give the unopened sim to someone else. I gave mine to a friend that was extending his trip.

If you want to skip the hassle of changing them out, then you might have to go to an actual telco kiosk/shop and get a one month plan.
I usually recommend AIS, they seem the most friendly and able to handle tourist/english queries - so i direct all my angmoh friends there haha.

Added: 

Just saw this promo for additional free days with the code <2FREEDAYSOFF>

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest

First time to yunomori yesterday. It was really happening. So many horny men. All sort of bodies with small cock, average cock to big cock. First caught my attention was a bald head naked caucasian man with a broad body like ruby player. What turns me on was his cleanly shaved pubic with a iong and really big uncut flaccid with 2 low hung balls. He was quite arrogant at first. Followed him into the sauna and started a conversation with him. Bingo! I hit him. He brought me to his room at Marriott. A rough fxxker indeed. 

Had a second visit before lunch time today. Goodness, late morning also so many men cruising. Will visit again tomorrow. 

On 6/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, tomcat said:

I usually get this, trusty and reliable -  officially partnered with Changi Airport itself. Can collect from any terminal before your flight.
http://attractions.changirecommends.com/thailand/bangkok/thailand-ais-tourist-sim-card

These type are dirt cheap at $5 but will expire every week - so you might want to get multiples. I had a 1 mth stay previously and bought 4 for $20 total.
Added benefit: If never use towards end of the trip, can literally give the unopened sim to someone else. I gave mine to a friend that was extending his trip.

If you want to skip the hassle of changing them out, then you might have to go to an actual telco kiosk/shop and get a one month plan.
I usually recommend AIS, they seem the most friendly and able to handle tourist/english queries - so i direct all my angmoh friends there haha.

Added: 

Just saw this promo for additional free days with the code <2FREEDAYSOFF>

Thanks for the info and u are right, getting multiple 8 day cards is still cheaper than buying a 30day. Lucky thing, incoming call is not.a priority else my clients will be confuse wz change of numbers. However, I can ask them to call me on WhatsApp but i noticed the Thais prefer to use Line instead :)

Edited by male3x
Edit

3 hours ago, male3x said:

Thanks for the info and u are right, getting multiple 8 day cards is still cheaper than buying a 30day. Lucky thing, incoming call is not.a priority else my clients will be confuse wz change of numbers. However, I can ask them to call me on WhatsApp but i noticed the Thais prefer to use Line instead :)

Yup thai ppl prefer line more and wechat too

16 hours ago, blackite said:

Any idea where to get kamagra jelly in BKK?

everywhere, i.e. in all the legit pharmacies in the Silom area. Street vendors sell it too, but I'd never buy it there for obvious reasons. Price is 80 Baht for one, if you buy an entire box (forgot how many in the box) it will be considerably cheaper. 

Edited by bkkuser

1 hour ago, bkkuser said:

everywhere, i.e. in all the legit pharmacies in the Silom area. Street vendors sell it too, but I'd never buy it there for obvious reasons. Price is 80 Baht for one, if you buy an entire box (forgot how many in the box) it will be considerably cheaper. 

But Kamagra jelly is not regulated so it is potential unsafe and dangerous to our body. Be careful when u take any drugs. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, bkkuser said:

May I know is the jelly effective?  Always wanted to try. Mind sharing the experience after you consumed ? 

4 hours ago, durianking said:

But Kamagra jelly is not regulated so it is potential unsafe and dangerous to our body. Be careful when u take any drugs. 

what do you mean not regulated? By whom? It comes from the same manufacturer as the Kamagra pills, doesn't it? I've taken both the pills and jelly, bot no problems and fully effective.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

May I know is the jelly effective?  Always wanted to try. Mind sharing the experience after you consumed ? 

yes, in my experience just as effective as the pills, see above. The advantage of the jelly is that it might kick in a bit faster, maybe 20 minutes instead of 30-40 for the pills. These are just my subjective observations and it also depends on whether or not you have eaten or not and how long before taking it. On a full stomach it will obviously take longer. 

I prefer the pills though, because a pill is just easier and more convenient to carry and also the dosage can easily be varied, by taking a half or even a quarter, either of which I always do. I almost never take a full pill. With the jelly it is difficult to measure, and also what do you do with the leftover in the satched? 

I posted a reply a few days ago but not sure why it didn't appear.

I just arrived in Bangkok on Monday and this is the first trip where I get to explore Bangkok a little outside of work - usually fly in fly out. I went to Prime twice, once on Monday and another time last night. 

Monday night, did a 1 hr foot + 1 hr oil massage and the guy was averagely good during the foot massage but oil massage he seemed rushed. Simply just rubbed oil all over and light, fast stroke. He came in just after I got out of the shower before the massage and pointed me to the table right away so I lay down naked (is this common here?), and I think he'd be up for some fun because he'd keep rubbing in between my cracks, and when I turned over, regularly rub his hand on my dick. He also mentioned something about hotel but due to language barrier and I've never done this before, I didn't instigate anything or go further. Because I didn't give any hint, he also didn't do anything further. 

Last night, I tried the 1hr Thai massage because it was late, and the guy was good! Straight forward massage, no hanky panky or even hint of it but he was strong, and knew the right spot to get the knots out. 

Any recommendation for any good massage place with maybe a little naughty on the side? I'd prioritise a good massage over naughty stuff, but would love to hear your thoughts.

I just want to say THANK YOU for everyone who contributed to this thread, making the life of people like me so much easier. A special shoutout to @tomcat for his generous, descriptive and active posting!! 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.