Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

40 minutes ago, dankfq said:

i heard BABE only accepts "off" with female customers...for 5000 baht.

not true, he DOES go with male customers too. 

22 minutes ago, herodai said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do not despair, see above lol

18 minutes ago, Guest tiktok said:

is babe the naked thai model ? I saw him in the poster of moonlight

there are plenty of naked, including fully erect, pictures and also with simulated gay sexual activity with Babe out there. He does this for money, nothing wring with that

15 minutes ago, Garyl said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gaythaicool.com/2019/01/03/article-moonlight-nc/amp/

According to this link, Babe is very selective and indeed straight. Not very tall too. 

yes he is straight and probably selective, i.e. maybe only goes with men he likes or feels comfortable with, and also what he does in the bedroom may be fairly limited. So don't get your hopes too high. But then again just being alone naked with this cutie may be enough ;) 

I don't have personal experience, but there are reviews which I believe to be credible.

Just now, bkkuser said:

there are plenty of naked, including fully erect, pictures and also with simulated gay sexual activity with Babe out there. He does this for money, nothing wring with that

Where to see these pictures?! OMG I cannot sleep until I see these pictures

4 hours ago, bkkuser said:

not true, he DOES go with male customers too. 

do not despair, see above lol

Xx

yes he is straight and probably selective, i.e. maybe only goes with men be enough ;) 

I don't have personal experience, but there are reviews which I believe to be credible.

Bro, your mailbox full.. can msg me. Give u my lineid for pics. 

If a boy too popular, will usuasly be too demanding and calculative.. advise u find another with better custoner service of comparable traits.think Free, also  i might not want, reading what i have read.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 5/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, massage_fan said:

Yes I know. Have visited this place also..But in my few visit, the masseur massage style not suitable for me. Too soft.

Which masseur that u can recommend with strong / hard massage ?

Would recommend Rapee Massage near the Saladeang BTS entrance is.

the Massage is very good and relaxing with the right pressure.

boys are very well mannered and do not ask for tips for providing of services. In fact, I only tipped them 150 baht for some fun, and it was really well accepted by the therapist with a big smile. This is the true service from the land of smiles! 

Every time I go back to Rapee, they always treat me like a queen with warm welcome and cum!:P

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
7 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

Any body know is this thai boy call dragon tuan yee ?? Damn yummybn delicious...  Is he avsilable for conpanionship ??  

Short time already asking for 10k baht.

but I think I don’t match him:P

6 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Short time already asking for 10k baht.

but I think I don’t match him:P

Such standard can easily get from sauna or bar let alone moneyboys. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest cris said:

Art massage in Silom -- forget it, just forget it. Waste of money.

now they have many shops. I tried the one near to Urban massage. located opposite Le Meridien. skill is not good. but some of them looks good and young. but at the end they need moeny and tips. I tried before

2 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Ah yor.. just follow and do. Not difficult. Didnt detect any comp virus so far.

Whose pics?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Garyl said:

Babe.. moonlight bar gogo lead

Thai star ;)

This mag?

BANG+NO4-001.JPG

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Nice to see ppl chatting and showing interest for Moonlight - i really do think their quality of guys is better, and overall branding is good too. 

Unpopular opinion:  I don't find Babe to be a babe at all. Blessing in disguise cos then won't be subjected to his picky demands.

I am more of a Mr York fan! Damn, his physique is near perfection in terms of proportion.

But most of them are not tall - seen Dragon TY in club before, very small sized. 
https://www.instagram.com/dragon_tuanyee/?hl=en

Only the freelance boys they hire from time to time during events, or those that appear during circuit parties tend to be taller like 1.8 and above.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Im also not a babe fan, well, not for the high price and limits to what he will do hehe. Other than york, tum is also my type body wise hehe. Another guy who already left moonlight, fluke is probably my first choice hehe

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Im also not a babe fan, well, not for the high price and limits to what he will do hehe. Other than york, tum is also my type body wise hehe. Another guy who already left moonlight, fluke is probably my first choice hehe

Oh yes, Mr Tum is nice too - huggable but with muscle.

I read ggobbk's trip review on the other forum and his good reviews on performer #5. now i wonder what #5 looks like, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Fake
2 hours ago, durianking said:

anyone been to The Fake Club The Next Gen? 

I meet one of the dancer and he told me he used to be hired by that club n perform. it is not typical AJ club, but majority many AJ are there. Any field report ? 

It's a much bigger club than the rest. I think it's better to go there with friends than go alone. Harder to mingle compared to DJ.

36 minutes ago, Guest Fake said:

It's a much bigger club than the rest. I think it's better to go there with friends than go alone. Harder to mingle compared to DJ.

oh i tot is a club with some show like Moonlight. It is quite boring if go alone. I try go to DJ before becaz so many ppl talk bout it. so just curious. and realize that place is not suitable for me. hehehe

12 minutes ago, durianking said:

oh i tot is a club with some show like Moonlight. It is quite boring if go alone. I try go to DJ before becaz so many ppl talk bout it. so just curious. and realize that place is not suitable for me. hehehe

DJ Station a little bit more "social" of the gay clubs, there are different areas, good lighting and also various activities not just dancing.

GOD is where I feel more free and uninhibited - but it is way less aesthetic, closer to the dive bars of San Fran, Vauxhall and maybe even Germany. It's hot, stuffy and intense, but I love it for what it is.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

42 minutes ago, tomcat said:

DJ Station a little bit more "social" of the gay clubs, there are different areas, good lighting and also various activities not just dancing.

GOD is where I feel more free and uninhibited - but it is way less aesthetic, closer to the dive bars of San Fran, Vauxhall and maybe even Germany. It's hot, stuffy and intense, but I love it for what it is.

What other various activities are there @DJ station? 

7 minutes ago, midkemia said:

What other various activities are there @DJ station? 

smoking - i dont smoke but i go with my friends

balconies for chit chatting

bar-hopping since now each plays diff music (popular hits, top 40s, kiddie music aka kpop etc)

one of the bars also has some light eats

guys watching on main "street"

G.O.D is just go in, take off shirt, dance, drink and be merry.

If you daring, then go 3rd floor and explore. But even I dont go there, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

smoking - i dont smoke but i go with my friends

balconies for chit chatting

bar-hopping since now each plays diff music (popular hits, top 40s, kiddie music aka kpop etc)

one of the bars also has some light eats

guys watching on main "street"

G.O.D is just go in, take off shirt, dance, drink and be merry.

If you daring, then go 3rd floor and explore. But even I dont go there, haha.

3rd floor? what's there? curious. next time try to go in GOD. just near DJ right? 

46 minutes ago, tomcat said:

dear singaporeans,

please come out from your shells, and take a bit of risk. can't be everything detailed here in forum from A to Z like in primary school. this are the long term effects of living in a draconian society where everything is spoonfed to you. very susah leh for ppl like me. never share, say selfish. share my own experience, then kena trashed later why is it not as described. the only way for me to proceed, is to be judicious and just encourage you guys to experience yourself.

often when i am there, i always see some guys hanging but never really do anything. now it makes sense and helps to explain how some people can visit places physically and yet don't know can do this or that...? 

it's true what they say - you can take the man out of Singapore, but you can't take Singapore out of the man! 

And i might add, too many questions that has already been answered many times. Just read a few pages back or use search function to find answers. I totally agree that until u go and see for yourself, no one can tell what u would find, feel, like or dislike. 

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

dear singaporeans,

please come out from your shells, and take a bit of risk. can't be everything detailed here in forum from A to Z like in primary school. this are the long term effects of living in a draconian society where everything is spoonfed to you. very susah leh for ppl like me. never share, say selfish. share my own experience, then kena trashed later why is it not as described. the only way for me to proceed, is to be judicious and just encourage you guys to experience yourself.

often when i am there, i always see some guys hanging but never really do anything. now it makes sense and helps to explain how some people can visit places physically and yet don't know can do this or that...? 

it's true what they say - you can take the man out of Singapore, but you can't take Singapore out of the man! 

thanks for reminding me tomcat .... i found ur advice is really edifying and with a bit of courage we need to explore. 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.