Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

3 hours ago, Benjj12345 said:

I might be heading down today or tomorrow (or maybe and) to Sauna Mania and Ratchada Sauna respectively around 9 plus but then I wanna try to go for the clubbing scene at GOD/DJ instead of 2 sauna. 

First timer here for both establishments so may only go and see see eye candies too

I saw from website that R M doesn’t have the August period, is it still in business this month. 

And if anyone can help; do they need passport or IC for all and how about roughly how much cash to bring?

thanks in advance 

You may want to check out during their event:

Sauna Mania Fri 830pm O-party

Ratchada Sauna Sat 830pm O-party

Charges B360 no registration required

You may refer to previous thread 

On 8/16/2019 at 5:38 AM, Benjj12345 said:

I might be heading down today or tomorrow (or maybe and) to Sauna Mania and Ratchada Sauna respectively around 9 plus but then I wanna try to go for the clubbing scene at GOD/DJ instead of 2 sauna. 

First timer here for both establishments so may only go and see see eye candies too

I saw from website that R M doesn’t have the August period, is it still in business this month. 

And if anyone can help; do they need passport or IC for all and how about roughly how much cash to bring?

thanks in advance 

DJ station charge 200b for 2 drink to go in

no bag no slipper allow

18 hours ago, kavinyap said:

Visiting Bkk on 2 to 6 sept.(monthly business trip to bkk) 

Any suana and pub recommend for weekday?

17 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

usual lo

R3 sauna, V7 cool sauna, DJ Station and GOD 

these are popular one

also can go to Silom Soi 4 pubs for just drinks. Nice to sit outside and people watch 

Some reviews:

1) Babylon: entrance fee 280baht, the best place to hookup, the small dark jacuzzi  full of actions, played there once but when I realize people cum there (means the water is contaminated with sperm), I went away directly. I was thinking, if anyone have HIV and someone clean had bleeding scars then it's easy to get that virus too.

2) Heaven Sauna: old facility, entrance 180baht but after 9.30pm is 60baht. closing time around 11 pm. Dark maze and small steam/sauna. Clean enough. Bear and chubby crowd, had played with thai young man who loves daddy type.

3) Fitness First - Siam Paragon: No steam room, only sauna, not gay crowd, but very crowd for gymmers. Hard to "play" if you are into playing in the gym facility.

4) Fitness First - Q House Lumpini: 24hours, the steam is already running when I reached there at 6am. Blowed my mind when I went to sauna, the thai young men direct his ass to my face and we played inside the sauna (i just kissed his ass and jo myself). After that, I showered and moved to steam room, can't believe the hot cute daddy flirt on me and our hand touched each other for few seconds and he brought me to the shower cubicle, played there for 10mins. After back again to the steam, another beefy muscle daddy flirt me again, and that's my second play ij the shower room. Lol, 3x in an hour.

5) Fitness First - Terminal 21: only steam room, no towel provided, guys go there with underwear, not many actions, but played once in the shower cubicle after the guy in front of my shower saw my hardon.

6) My Hostels Ratchada: famous for the cruising activities at night, but it's full when I want to book it. Saw an orgy picture (daylight) there, but have been removed on twitter.

Great time at Heaven. ABIT rundown, mainly locals of varying ages, office crowd in exec since close to offices. Heard a few PRC accents. Darkroom v happening....grabbed by a young guy to bed.. started to blow me then went doggy. O realised he was sucking another guy while I was lubricating his hole. .he didn't mind no condom.

On 8/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, BJason18 said:

Some reviews:

1) Babylon: entrance fee 280baht, the best place to hookup, the small dark jacuzzi  full of actions, played there once but when I realize people cum there (means the water is contaminated with sperm), I went away directly. I was thinking, if anyone have HIV and someone clean had bleeding scars then it's easy to get that virus too.

2) Heaven Sauna: old facility, entrance 180baht but after 9.30pm is 60baht. closing time around 11 pm. Dark maze and small steam/sauna. Clean enough. Bear and chubby crowd, had played with thai young man who loves daddy type.

3) Fitness First - Siam Paragon: No steam room, only sauna, not gay crowd, but very crowd for gymmers. Hard to "play" if you are into playing in the gym facility.

4) Fitness First - Q House Lumpini: 24hours, the steam is already running when I reached there at 6am. Blowed my mind when I went to sauna, the thai young men direct his ass to my face and we played inside the sauna (i just kissed his ass and jo myself). After that, I showered and moved to steam room, can't believe the hot cute daddy flirt on me and our hand touched each other for few seconds and he brought me to the shower cubicle, played there for 10mins. After back again to the steam, another beefy muscle daddy flirt me again, and that's my second play ij the shower room. Lol, 3x in an hour.

5) Fitness First - Terminal 21: only steam room, no towel provided, guys go there with underwear, not many actions, but played once in the shower cubicle after the guy in front of my shower saw my hardon.

6) My Hostels Ratchada: famous for the cruising activities at night, but it's full when I want to book it. Saw an orgy picture (daylight) there, but have been removed on twitter.

Wah 6am and there is action?!? 

3 hours ago, studdyboy said:

Wah 6am and there is action?!? 

yeah, that's my experience. I dunno what's the normal time for the action there.

However, I just texted by someone here that the cleaner always check the steam/sauna/shower cubicle in the evening to late night. Seems there's a report of actions during evening/night. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Back from Bangkok but was too busy to post about the exciting holiday over the National Day weekend.

special thanks to the wonderful guys who contacted me thru Instagram to meet up in bkk! 😜 thank you for helping me keep track of the target and for recording the number of meats I had sucked! You guys know who you are.

managed to suck a total of 54 guys during the National day weekend to celebrate SG54. My mouth feel a little bit sore taking in all that wonderful meats! 

We start out at Sauna Mania where I had sucked out 23 guys, they were really yummy. A few were too huge and made me choke on them. Notice that most of the Thai guys that I sucked on had mild smell of fish sauce or Tom yum spices smell. Majority of them were told to shoot on my face and In my mouth.

the rest of the 31 guys I sucked was at R3. It was a mild night there and many international guys. Recognised some Cantonese speaking accent from Hongkong who complimented that I have very smooth skin, I was busy sucking them all, some took the opportunity to enter me at the same time, pumping me furiously while i suck the meats in front of me! 

A crowd gathered around me at R3, everyone was looking at me. One of the guys said that I wanted to suck 54 cocks to celebrate Singapore National day, and that made more people flip out their cocks and slip it up my mouth.

in the darkness, i slurped on an international buffet of cocks and many shot all over my face and mouth, as it was quite dark, not many people aim well, and there was a whole load on my spectacles too, making it hard to clean up. 

The Bw guys challenged me to walk out of the sauna without wiping away all the cum on my face, mouth and specs, which I did all the way to the shopping centre.

not sure if anyone noticed or smelled anything. But I was really high on it.

when I reached back the Malaysia Hotel, the service crew noticed and asked me how I am cheekily. More details on the next instalment..

4 hours ago, immortal said:

Just went prime w my friend for 2 days straight. No more HE. Wondering if we are just unlucky or they have changed their policy

in my (and other's) experience it's always been "officially" a no-HE shop and whether or not you got one was a matter of luck, i.e. the mood of the masseur, if he liked you, if he needed an extra tip, the constellation of the stars, things like that. I've had raging hard on's flatly ignored there many times. There used to be one masseur, though, who did a very sensual massage and a rather elaborate and well done HJ. To my chagrin he no longer works there, no idea where he went.

10 hours ago, bkkuser said:

in my (and other's) experience it's always been "officially" a no-HE shop and whether or not you got one was a matter of luck, i.e. the mood of the masseur, if he liked you, if he needed an extra tip, the constellation of the stars, things like that. I've had raging hard on's flatly ignored there many times. There used to be one masseur, though, who did a very sensual massage and a rather elaborate and well done HJ. To my chagrin he no longer works there, no idea where he went.

I understand.i went there many many times before and this was the 1st 3 times we didn't get any HE. Maybe my standard drop..became uglier/fatter over the years. Haha! But can't be.. even my friend was disappointed this trip.  Nonetheless we are still going back for their good massage because thats our 1st priority.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.