Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Went to Star Massage which used to be Green Massage last week. 

The rooms are the same - all have ensuite shower but the management appears to have changed. They do not let you pick your masseur. The one assigned to me just started a week ago but appears to have some skill. Their prices are now higher than Prime by 150b for 120 mins oil massage. Friend's masseur was busy teasing him for tips.

My friend went to Prime and I was told he was not allowed to pick his masseurs. Not sure if it was just him or rules have changed. He went on a Sunday night.

3 hours ago, midkemia said:

The rooms are the same - all have ensuite shower but the management appears to have changed. They do not let you pick your masseur. The one assigned to me just started a week ago but appears to have some skill. Their prices are now higher than Prime by 150b for 120 mins oil massage. Friend's masseur was busy teasing him for tips.

My friend went to Prime and I was told he was not allowed to pick his masseurs. Not sure if it was just him or rules have changed. He went on a Sunday night.

The Green Massage's boss sold that branch so it's no longer under same management.

If you want hard and good no hanky panky massage request for Kong at The Green. Warm hands very tokkong skill.

14 hours ago, midkemia said:

I went to prime twice during end of august and still allowed to choose masseur for oil massage, but not for foot massage.

Edited by Sudu

If u can be more specific about what u like, then itll be easier to give suggestions. Like what type of guys do u like, type of massage, sauna crowds etc. There are a lot of places u can go for all 3 things u list, ranging from twink to muscular, cheap to expensive, mixed, gay, full service or not, local crowd or foreign crowd etc

Edited by Sudu

On 9/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, Gene T said:

Which day of the weekend is good to visit Yunomori and what time? For people watch, action and chill – in that order. For the other day of the weekend should it be Sauna Mania, R3, Babylon or Chakran, noon or evening? I love Thais 😍 And which club/bar to pick up Thai guys (free or paid) on a Friday night? Last but not least, which massage for a good rub down and happy ending? Thank you good peeps of Bangkok 🙏🏿 See y'all mid Oct 😘

IMG_5454.jpeg

Your bod and pose made my little brother grew strong and ready LOL. WHAT A HOT BOD!

On 9/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, Gene T said:

Which day of the weekend is good to visit Yunomori and what time? For people watch, action and chill – in that order. For the other day of the weekend should it be Sauna Mania, R3, Babylon or Chakran, noon or evening? I love Thais 😍 And which club/bar to pick up Thai guys (free or paid) on a Friday night? Last but not least, which massage for a good rub down and happy ending? Thank you good peeps of Bangkok 🙏🏿 See y'all mid Oct 😘

IMG_5454.jpeg

Nice tan line

Thank you already Sudo for assistance. 

I do like more the twink-type but not too young - more towards mid 20, myself being end 30 top. I would prefer a local gay crowed, but more for the original experience. So what I am looking for is an experience of something new, there is no need for it to be "full service". I do have sufficient activities here. 😉

Massage: I would like to be erotic but actually not really looking for all the way. 

Sauna: similar, something that actually gives me a new impression. I have been to saunas in different areas of the world (US, Germany, Australis, Netherlands,...) but not yet been to Thailand.

Show: Here something sexy maybe with a live performance I heard about. 

I hope this all makes sense to you.

Thank you again 🙂

Massage - prime for excellent massage, can be sensual or/and strong depending on masseur but always great skills. Fun - used to get one offered to me 1 in 4 massages, but recent trips, i didnt get any offer so your mile may vary. 

Watpo massage (either at the temple or some of their branches) - have tried their foot massage and it really heals my tired legs after walking all day. Of course nothing sensual nor fun being offered.

Ssense massage in suan phlu - only tried once. Got a new masseur who only work for 1 month, and gives me bad massage, and using too many oil. About 10min in or less, i asked if i can change masseur. Luckily he is completely proffessional about it and even help me choose his replacement when i say i wanted a stronger massage. The replacement masseur was great. I can say even better than prime, coz he is hot haha. Fun offered at the end, just light for a price.

Other massage centers ive tried in bangkok are full service. If you want to venture into that, arena is my choice. 

Sauna - ive been only to one sauna and one onsen in thailand. Not really my scene but i have to try once so that i wony feel i missed anything. O party at sauna mania is crazy. But crowd is mostly chinese mainland. Read that R3 o party have more locals, but ive never been there to verify. Ive been to lets relax onsen in thonglor, very fancy onsen but other than watching eye candy, nothing else can happened unless u arrange to meet outside later. Crowd mixed, not really crowded given its price but western, asian, locals are there.

In comparison to other saunas in other countries, sauna mania dont really have pools or jacuzzi. Just sauna and steam room. But their maze floor is big. And the o party show is super hot hehe. 

Shows - for twinks of all ages, lucky boys have probably 50 guys at times. Shows are moxed of drags and when i go there, there is a sex show, and big cock show too. Im not twink fan, so cant say if they are goo or bot but some twink does have six pack abs and handsome face.

Screwboys also have great selection of boys and have quite late show (1.30am) where they will have sex show as well. What i dont like is they allow to smoke inside and its not a big bar, so it gets stuffy if u dont like smoke.

Other bars to look for twink are freshboys, hotmale (mixed), banana on 4. 

Hope thatll helps. Im more of a muscle fan but i do bar hopping from time to time coz sometimes there are few gems hidden in any bars lol. Maybe u could do that too, going to dreamboys, moonlight, jupiter, tawan and who knows guy u like is there. Purely on show quality, i wouldnt want to miss moonlight and jupiter for sure.

Edited by Sudu

17 hours ago, Sudu said:

Massage - prime for excellent massage, can be sensual or/and strong depending on masseur but always great skills. Fun - used to get one offered to me 1 in 4 massages, but recent trips, i didnt get any offer so your mile may vary. 

Watpo massage (either at the temple or some of their branches) - have tried their foot massage and it really heals my tired legs after walking all day. Of course nothing sensual nor fun being offered.

Ssense massage in suan phlu - only tried once. Got a new masseur who only work for 1 month, and gives me bad massage, and using too many oil. About 10min in or less, i asked if i can change masseur. Luckily he is completely proffessional about it and even help me choose his replacement when i say i wanted a stronger massage. The replacement masseur was great. I can say even better than prime, coz he is hot haha. Fun offered at the end, just light for a price.

Other massage centers ive tried in bangkok are full service. If you want to venture into that, arena is my choice. 

Sauna - ive been only to one sauna and one onsen in thailand. Not really my scene but i have to try once so that i wony feel i missed anything. O party at sauna mania is crazy. But crowd is mostly chinese mainland. Read that R3 o party have more locals, but ive never been there to verify. Ive been to lets relax onsen in thonglor, very fancy onsen but other than watching eye candy, nothing else can happened unless u arrange to meet outside later. Crowd mixed, not really crowded given its price but western, asian, locals are there.

In comparison to other saunas in other countries, sauna mania dont really have pools or jacuzzi. Just sauna and steam room. But their maze floor is big. And the o party show is super hot hehe. 

Shows - for twinks of all ages, lucky boys have probably 50 guys at times. Shows are moxed of drags and when i go there, there is a sex show, and big cock show too. Im not twink fan, so cant say if they are goo or bot but some twink does have six pack abs and handsome face.

Screwboys also have great selection of boys and have quite late show (1.30am) where they will have sex show as well. What i dont like is they allow to smoke inside and its not a big bar, so it gets stuffy if u dont like smoke.

Other bars to look for twink are freshboys, hotmale (mixed), banana on 4. 

Hope thatll helps. Im more of a muscle fan but i do bar hopping from time to time coz sometimes there are few gems hidden in any bars lol. Maybe u could do that too, going to dreamboys, moonlight, jupiter, tawan and who knows guy u like is there. Purely on show quality, i wouldnt want to miss moonlight and jupiter for sure.

But in Jupiter and Moonlight there is no sex show rite?

6 hours ago, durianking said:

But in Jupiter and Moonlight there is no sex show rite?

One time i did see "simulated" sex show but no penetration in moonlight. But most recent visit, no such show but yeah still very entertaining. Really enjoy one particular number where all the models walk down the stage in the middle of the seating area and dance there. Depends where u seat, u can actually be within inches away from that hot body. A few tips might grant you some touches haha.

No sex show in jupiter. But guys are hot, one dancer especially. After midnight, they have a singer or two hired to sing karaoke. Nice place to be.

Edited by Sudu

8 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

830pm

Thanks got there just in time. Wasn't too interested in the show at the attic. Had lots of fun in and outside the dark rooms. So many nice bods and faces. Thais are so shy (patrons, performers not shy at all LOL)! XD

The usual is the further away from tourist area, the more local in the sauna. Too bad though, since the bigger and popular ones which you have listed are popular with tourists. 

Chakran has an added advantage of the masseurs guys, some of which are locals. So if you didnt find anything good in the sauna, head to the vck club massage instead hehe.

Edited by Sudu

Just arrived Bangkok, below are the field reports

Field report-part 1

Day 1- Ratchada sauna

8pm. I skipped the orgy night which was yesterday as I experienced that scene before, too crazy for me. Anyway it was my first time there, first impression=so so dark. The crowd I am not sure as I couldn’t even see the face , just the body silhouettes so it all depends only on your body, my body is toned to say the best. I wandered around then stood next to the water dispenser which was the only well-lit zone. Saw this very cute, fair, well-built (bear type), smooth, well-groomed, trimmed beard 20-ish guy. We exchanged glances then we met in dark maze. We touched and made out, he was very very smooth yet firm. But he knew I was top as he said, we played a little longer then split. As he was the only one that I thought was my type, I left after that at about 9+. Bare in mind this sauna they don’t provide condom which is a big no-no.

Day 2- Sauna Mania

9pm- it was Saturday so still kind of crowded with about 40-50 people at this hour. Again I skipped the orgy night. Didn’t expect much as my experience yesterday at Ratchada sauna was not good, for the first 15 minutes was dry and nothing happened, I skipped the very dark zone which you have no clue who is touching or forcing you. In the dim yet bright areas you can still see the body and face (sort of) then there was this area with red light casted upon those who stands there, not very bright but clear enough to see everything of you and you can see who passes by as well. For some reason, with my ‘sort of toned body with belly’ I stood there with confidence. There were some just ignored and some stared straight to your soul when they walked by which was always a signal. So for those who doesn’t know how sauna works, if you are top, you just keep walking, if you are bottom you just stand and lay onto the wall. 

So when I was about to walk away, there was this fair, well-built, clean Thai guy grabbed me, we fondled, he asked if I wanted him, I said ‘now?’ I think he misheard as ‘no’ then he let me go. Right after that, there was this clean looking guy, very bear type with nice chest, fair with well-groomed beard and moustache, we played and then only found out we both tops so passed. Then I went to shower, walked into that area again. There was this young fair cute 20-ish Thai guy grabbed my hand and asked if he could try my bro down there but maybe too much talking I passed. Then I stood under the red light again, walking pass was this mature very good looking daddy bear, he then stood next to me, we exchanged glances but maybe it was too bright no action. When I moved away, he grabbed me, he was a very good looking daddy bear, he is from China we played a little then again we are both tops so...after all this I felt like I was walking down the hall of fame, just kidding. While I rested on the wall, I was approached by this f**kong hot muscular 28-ish 1.8m tall brown Thai guy with beard and tattoo on his arm and shoulder (to me his everything just shouts money boy to me, we didn’t talk he straight away kissed, touched every part of me especially the butt, I was pretty sure he is top but I let him as I was enjoying every part of him as well. After like 10 min, he tried to pull me away from the wall to go to a room, then I told him I am top as well, he smiled and pat my butt and walked away. When I was standing in the ‘red light district’, there was this muscular dark skinned 35-ish Thai guy always had his eyes locked to me every time he passed by. He then signalled me with some touches and I responded by grabbing him to myself. Straight away he pulled me to a room and I was pretty sure he was top but I followed. Ended up he was indeed a top and barely spoke English, he tried to gently pushed me down to give him bj but I don’t blow he then proceeded to lick my ears and body while jerking me off. I did the same to him and he cummed quite soon. Then he hugged me from behind and kissed me while I was jerking off. I cummed and we are done. By the way there were these chinese guys kept shouting for his friend in the dark maze then holding hands, forming a line while walking in the maze. 

Anyway it was a very good experience but anyway, always play safe guys.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:55 AM, Sean_88 said:

Hi all, it’ll be my first time heading to gay clubs. Just wondering how do you guys keep your belongings such as wallet, phone, etc while you dance on the floor? 

I suppose T-shirt and knee length pants with sports shoes are good?

yes, t-shirt, short pants (anything really) and sports shoes are perfect. In fact, you can basically wear whatever you want, except flipflops, which they don;t allow (but not for reasons of being not fancy enough (like uscale places would), but for safety reasons to prevent possible injuries from broken glass - in a crowded place like this, glasses and bottles do fall to the ground and break occasionally).

I always keep wallet and phone where they always are, ie. wallet back right pocket, phone front left. Occasionally, when really crowded, I might put the wallet in the front right, just to be on the safe side. They do have signs "beware of pickpockets" but never had any such issues or heard of any, but of course can happen. Just have your wits together as always.

hope it's not too late for a reply.... 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.