Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Bkk massage
13 minutes ago, jason said:

anyone can recommend clean (non gay) massage shop with male masseurs in BKK ?

Prime Massage at Silom Soi 6 has male masseurs offering clean massage. Highly recommended by many customers too due to the good massage and pricing.

32 minutes ago, Guest Bkk massage said:

Prime Massage at Silom Soi 6 has male masseurs offering clean massage. Highly recommended by many customers too due to the good massage and pricing.

any shower facilities ? must book their male masseurs in advance ? 24 hours ?

45 minutes ago, Guest Bkk massage said:

Depends on masseur and how aroused you are. I was given a very good and sensual massage, and offered a hand job but I declined becuase going party later.

Guest Bkk massage
19 minutes ago, jason said:

There’s a common shower room which can be used if getting oil massage. They have quite a number of male masseurs. If you are going during peak season, safer to book in advance. Used to be able to choose the masseur you want using ipad. But heard that not sure whether that’s still the case now. Anyone with recent updates? Booking one day in advance should be fine.

Guest Bkk massage

6 minutes ago, Gene T said:

Depends on masseur and how aroused you are. I was given a very good and sensual massage, and offered a hand job but I declined becuase going party later.

They are known largely to be a clean massage place, but guess depends on chemistry and luck too.

26 minutes ago, jason said:

as said before, shower yes, some rooms even have en-suite shower, otherwise it's not far down the hall.

book MALE in advance - no, because afaik they ONLY have male masseurs (plenty of them). Even if they have female. the default is to give a male on to male clients (not sure they ever get female clients at all, never seen any, except possibly for foot massage)

book in advance - not necessary in principle, walk-in is fine. But at times they get REALLY busy and simply have no massage rooms available, in which case an advance booking is advisable. 24h before definitely enough, probably morning/noon for evening should be fine too.

Guest Bkk massage
2 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

as said before, shower yes, some rooms even have en-suite shower, otherwise it's not far down the hall.

book MALE in advance - no, because afaik they ONLY have male masseurs (plenty of them). Even if they have female. the default is to give a male on to male clients (not sure they ever get female clients at all, never seen any, except possibly for foot massage)

book in advance - not necessary in principle, walk-in is fine. But at times they get REALLY busy and simply have no massage rooms available, in which case an advance booking is advisable. 24h before definitely enough, probably morning/noon for evening should be fine too.

Do they still allow choosing of specific masseurs on ipad? Or no more? 

3 hours ago, Guest Bkk massage said:

Do they still allow choosing of specific masseurs on ipad? Or no more? 

that I don't know unfortunately.

I never really saw the point of choosing the masseur at Prime, when it's supposed to be about a  good massage and nothing more. How to gauge his skills from a picture (or even from seeing him in person)? Fellow member @Sudu though told me once that he goes for the muscular ones because he likes a (very) strong massage and a muscular guy should have more strength. Guess that does makes sense.

Having said that, skill is of even more importance in my opinion. I had a regular favorite masseur there,whom I often booked (unfortunately no longer there). Small, normal body guy but with amazing strength, he could go really deep into my problem areas.

Guest Bkk massage
8 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

that I don't know unfortunately.

I never really saw the point of choosing the masseur at Prime, when it's supposed to be about a  good massage and nothing more. How to gauge his skills from a picture (or even from seeing him in person)? Fellow member @Sudu though told me once that he goes for the muscular ones because he likes a (very) strong massage and a muscular guy should have more strength. Guess that does makes sense.

Having said that, skill is of even more importance in my opinion. I had a regular favorite masseur there,whom I often booked (unfortunately no longer there). Small, normal body guy but with amazing strength, he could go really deep into my problem areas.

True, easier to enjoy the massage too, without choosing a specific masseur. Thank you for your generous sharing, as usual!

I'm heading to bkk from 3-6 nov... can't stay until weekends unfortunately. :( 

I'm traveling alone and is interested to take a look at the gogo bars or DJstation, not really into hookups or anything, just want to take a look. Never been to any gay areas before in bkk XD

Anyone interested to go together?

Field report-part 2

Day 3 -Sauna Mania 9pm Sunday

Not many people, around 30. So again I first walked around then stood under the red light. Now I realised those who normally stood there were those hot statues doing nothing. Anyway I just stood there again today. So from far I could see this tattooed guy with strong chest and 6-pack walking past this corridor towards my direction. We locked our eyes then he stopped and lean on the wall next to me, now all eyes were on him as they could see him clearly under the red light. He looked very much like Rattichart Saechua, with very similar tattoo and kind of plastic face. So we made out under the red light which I had never done it before as it’s a little too open, then only he realised all eyes were on us and he grabbed me to a corner. His body was crazy, the chest was huge with that abs, something I had never touched before. I knew he was TOP and I waited for as long as I could before I revealed my position so that I could enjoy every bit of him. When he was pulling me away to a room, I told him I am top, he smiled and we continued to make out then he murmured and asked if he could fuck me, I almost accepted but I really don’t like bottoming so I said no, then we split. While I was still enjoying the moment, here came another fair guy with beard beautiful chest but no tattoo. He stood next to me and we locked to each other’s eyes for like good 5 minutes. Again all eyes were on him when he stood there because of his body and that fair skin with beard and moustache which is very much favoured in Bangkok. Then I approached him, I normally don’t approach people unless I was very certain that guy is interested in me as well. Then he grabbed me to one side and started playing my dick and kissing me. Then he told me he is bottom but he has cummed and about to leave and just want to make out, so we made out for a while then he left. It was about 10:30pm so I left after him as well.

*the end*

It has been two years since I last came to Bangkok but I gotta say whether in shopping mall, street, everywhere. You can easily exchange glances or every stares with other gay guys and sometimes it could be a little too flattering and embarrassed when that guy is hot. They are now so open about that and it’s very different in Singapore. My confidence was boosted so much after all these stares and incidents in the saunas and bars. I decided to work out hard and rock the gay world. 

Good night guys.

1 hour ago, chumkyallinone said:

I'm traveling alone and is interested to take a look at the gogo bars or DJstation, not really into hookups or anything, just want to take a look. Never been to any gay areas before in bkk XD

I'm in town as per normal, so let's see :) 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, StraightMarriedGuy said:

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Bangkok the massage is it fully naked?

On 10/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, kodansha said:

yes

yes it is - IF it is an oil massage. If it is a Thai massage, then obviously the opposite is true, i.e. fully clothed (well, not THAT "fully" as it's only those loose fitting pants & shirt they provide). 

Most probably know this, but I say this because every once in a while I meet people who have no idea what a Thai massage is and how it works and how it differs from other massages. 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:37 AM, Boomboompow said:

Just arrived Bangkok, below are the field reports.....

.....Anyway it was a very good experience but anyway, always play safe guys.

Thank you for a very comprehensive field report and ending it with a very suitable advisory.
You are a real good guy. 

Bangkok on public holiday 

4 5 Nov

due to Asean Summit 

The cabinet has approved a two-day holiday for all government offices in Bangkok and Nonthaburi province during the Asean summit and other meetings to be held at Impact Muang Thong Thani early next month.

Deputy government spokeswoman Traisulee Traisoranakul said on Tuesday the cabinet had endorsed a Foreign Ministry proposal for Nov 4 and 5 to be extra holidays for state offices in the capital and Nonthaburi as Muang Thong Thani will host the summit of Southeast Asian Nation leaders and other related meetings.

The two-day holiday, which gives government workers a four-day weekend, would ease traffic congestion  and make it easier for Asean leaders and other participants to move to and from the venue, she said.

Edited by thickhead79

Guest Lets go
On 10/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, chumkyallinone said:

Hi, im at BKK too..travelling alone too.. 

57 minutes ago, thickhead79 said:

u went which one?

did they force u on anything?

i scare to go in 

Nope. Their tactics are surprisingly passive aggressive lol. Didn't "force" me to buy or pay anything. But do tip the performers though, 20baht is kinda stingy. 100 would be the norm. 

1 minute ago, chumkyallinone said:

Nope. Their tactics are surprisingly passive aggressive lol. Didn't "force" me to buy or pay anything. But do tip the performers though, 20baht is kinda stingy. 100 would be the norm. 

but the drink not 500b?

the guy do what to get your tip?

really got yr type?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.