Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 11/21/2023 at 2:48 PM, geronimo9393 said:

additionally do you know for "special" massage, which will you recommend? thanks!

I think when it comes to "special massage", it is very much the luck of the draw, unless you patronise the more popular massage joints that are often mentioned here.   

When in Bangkok, I would go to the normal, non-descript massage places near where I stay.  I would specifically request a masseur.  If they tell me they only have masseuse, I would go to another place.  I prefer a man to massage me, and sometimes it leads to surprises.  But, as I say, it is pretty much hit and miss.

I was recently in Bangkok, and I visited a massage shop near where I stayed.  While I was not expecting it, I was hoping my massage might conclude with a happy ending.  The masseur I selected was a middle aged man who just happened to be there.  I did not request for a lineup of masseurs to choose from.  

Anyway, the massage started as normal - I was taken to the massage area, with thin plywood walls separating the area into cubicles, but no door. Instead, there was a cloth curtain.

I stripped naked and changed into the Thai massage tunic, no underwear, and the massage started.  I chose to go commando under the massage tunic because I was trying to indicate to the masseur I was quite open to whatever he has to offer. 

He turned down the light and started the massage at my feet.  When he worked his way up to my thigh, he cupped my boy bits. I did not flinch. In fact, I was hoping this would happen.  I had no doubt he was trying to see if I was open to extras.

I flexed my muscles to try to get blood flowing to where it matters, especially when his hands were near my penis.  I was hoping he would feel my cock movements and would be encouraged to go further.  After more "testing of the waters/cock", the masseur loosened the tie/knot of the trousers.  Success!

More massage followed and there were more charades of "accidentally" touching and cupping my cock and balls.  Finally, moment of truth came - he pulled at the waist of my massage trousers.  I willingly lifted my ass so that my trousers could go down my knees to expose my cock, and that's when he started to suck me.  It felt so good, but I had to keep quiet in case the patrons and the masseur's colleagues hear me.

Remembering to act like a gentleman, I reciprocated his kind gestures and sucked him until he cum. He then made me cum, and cleaned me up. All this happened within the first half hour of the massage.

I do not know how he did it, but after shooting out his cum, he still had the stamina to continue the massage until my full hour was up.  Of course he had to pull back up his underwear and trousers to continue the massage, while he pulled up my massage trousers, I did not tied my trousers, and he made no attempt to do it for me.  I was fine with that, and did not mind one bit. 

When he finished the massage, he quietly asked me for a tip, without specifying the amount. I tipped him THB500 - the massage price was THB200 (his cut is THB100) so my total cash outlay was THB700.

I then walked back to my accommodations and slept like a baby.  Yes, I got lucky with my masseur, but it is not a 100% strike rate.  The massage in the same joint two days before that by a younger masseur was a straightforward Thai massage, with no extras being offered. 

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I think when it comes to "special massage", it is very much the luck of the draw, unless you patronise the more popular massage joints that are often mentioned here.   

When in Bangkok, I would go to the normal, non-descript massage places near where I stay.  I would specifically request a masseur.  If they tell me they only have masseuse, I would go to another place.  I prefer a man to massage me, and sometimes it leads to surprises.  But, as I say, it is pretty much hit and miss.

I was recently in Bangkok, and I visited a massage shop near where I stayed.  While I was not expecting it, I was hoping my massage might conclude with a happy ending.  The masseur I selected was a middle aged man who just happened to be there.  I did not request for a lineup of masseurs to choose from.  

Anyway, the massage started as normal - I was taken to the massage area, with thin plywood walls separating the area into cubicles, but no door. Instead, there was a cloth curtain.

I stripped naked and changed into the Thai massage tunic, no underwear, and the massage started.  I chose to go commando under the massage tunic because I was trying to indicate to the masseur I was quite open to whatever he has to offer. 

He turned down the light and started the massage at my feet.  When he worked his way up to my thigh, he cupped my boy bits. I did not flinch. In fact, I was hoping this would happen.  I had no doubt he was trying to see if I was open to extras.

I flexed my muscles to try to get blood flowing to where it matters, especially when his hands were near my penis.  I was hoping he would feel my cock movements and would be encouraged to go further.  After more "testing of the waters/cock", the masseur loosened the tie/knot of the trousers.  Success!

More massage followed and there were more charades of "accidentally" touching and cupping my cock and balls.  Finally, moment of truth came - he pulled at the waist of my massage trousers.  I willingly lifted my ass so that my trousers could go down my knees to expose my cock, and that's when he started to suck me.  It felt so good, but I had to keep quiet in case the patrons and the masseur's colleagues hear me.

Remembering to act like a gentleman, I reciprocated his kind gestures and sucked him until he cum. He then made me cum, and cleaned me up. All this happened within the first half hour of the massage.

I do not know how he did it, but after shooting out his cum, he still had the stamina to continue the massage until my full hour was up.  Of course he had to pull back up his underwear and trousers to continue the massage, while he pulled up my massage trousers, I did not tied my trousers, and he made no attempt to do it for me.  I was fine with that, and did not mind one bit. 

When he finished the massage, he quietly asked me for a tip, without specifying the amount. I tipped him THB500 - the massage price was THB200 (his cut is THB100) so my total cash outlay was THB700.

I then walked back to my accommodations and slept like a baby.  Yes, I got lucky with my masseur, but it is not a 100% strike rate.  The massage in the same joint two days before that by a younger masseur was a straightforward Thai massage, with no extras being offered. 

Man, you always got great massage stories to share and I absolutely LOVE THEM! As for this particular one, it sounds we have a lot in common when it comes to finding the "right" masseur in a "regular" massage shop. Whenever I travel, I'd generally avoid gay massage places since you know exactly what you're getting (plus they can be quite pricey too), and I personally find all the trail and errors are what make it fun, not to mention when you hit the jackpot. 

Keep your stories coming! You know you got a reader waiting haha

13 hours ago, smzyjt said:

Man, you always got great massage stories to share and I absolutely LOVE THEM! As for this particular one, it sounds we have a lot in common when it comes to finding the "right" masseur in a "regular" massage shop. Whenever I travel, I'd generally avoid gay massage places since you know exactly what you're getting (plus they can be quite pricey too), and I personally find all the trail and errors are what make it fun, not to mention when you hit the jackpot. 

Keep your stories coming! You know you got a reader waiting haha

Thank you for your kind comments.  I am delighted you liked my narration of my recent massage experience in Bangkok.

I find that I "get luck" more often when I visit the massage outlets in the Silom area.  Again, it is not a 100% strike rate, but it is higher, about 70%. 

Guest Curious
On 11/22/2023 at 3:03 PM, Guest Lazy Sunday said:

Just back from BKK and stayed in Lazy Sunday for few nights.

It's definitely a very cruising place, although I might be the only foreigner, I played with several local (who have juicy big tool :P). I think 90% of the ppl stayed in dorm are gay but not many ppl are playing in the doom, I am guessing they're afraid of being saw or heard?

Cuddled with one and jerk with two in the dorm for a short amount of time, other time was cruising in the bath room which I think most of the ppl prefer to do it there. They would walk in and out, sit outside the bathroom and hang out there. I ended up playing with two extremely hot guys there using my hand and mouth (one was slim fit with glasses, and one is bulk fit! They are both tops so they didn't touch me and each other but only enjoying the service I provided) 

Apart from the cruising experience, the facilities are not bad, the bed is comfy and have generous area for a hostel

All in all, I highly recommend staying there when you visit BKK and I am already planning going back there next month!

Whats the time that ppl usually start cruising in the hostel? Just curious if i get back to the hostel quite late (12am n above) would there still be ppl up and looking for fun 

43 minutes ago, tehckosong said:

Since I am going to Bangkok alone, is it safe for me to go there alone? Or is there a way to ask around for likeminded people who are interested to go together? What did you guys typically do (go alone or go with friends)?

I always go to Bangkok along.  I find the locals very friendly, and helpful. 

I am aware that Bangkok has a bad reputation of late, and especially after the release of that Chinese film.

I usually take public transport when I am in Bangkok, on the simple premise that the driver cannot possibly want to kidnap every single passenger!

I know that taking public transport may sound daunting to those who have never visited whichever foreign city before, but these days, with the internet and Google Map, it is much easier than those dark days where one has to rely on a paper map.  

Solo travel sounds exciting and adventurous, and I find this to be true for myself.  However, the price of solo travel is that one has to do a lot of homework and research before embarking on such a trip.  Internet is your friend.  Gone are those dark days when one has to go from one musty library to another looking for guidebooks that are already outdated from the very day they were printed. 

Should one find the task, or the idea, of researching the destination daunting or distasteful, perhaps joining a guided tour would be much less of a hassle.   Or just tag on to a friend/another traveller and try not to get abandoned. 😁

Guest Lazy Sunday
14 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Whats the time that ppl usually start cruising in the hostel? Just curious if i get back to the hostel quite late (12am n above) would there still be ppl up and looking for fun 

In my experience, there're certainly more chances around 11pm-12am, but I did have some fun after 1am and in the morning.

so I guess the time is not matter 

On 11/22/2023 at 3:03 PM, Guest Lazy Sunday said:

Just back from BKK and stayed in Lazy Sunday for few nights.

It's definitely a very cruising place, although I might be the only foreigner, I played with several local (who have juicy big tool :P). I think 90% of the ppl stayed in dorm are gay but not many ppl are playing in the doom, I am guessing they're afraid of being saw or heard?

Cuddled with one and jerk with two in the dorm for a short amount of time, other time was cruising in the bath room which I think most of the ppl prefer to do it there. They would walk in and out, sit outside the bathroom and hang out there. I ended up playing with two extremely hot guys there using my hand and mouth (one was slim fit with glasses, and one is bulk fit! They are both tops so they didn't touch me and each other but only enjoying the service I provided) 

Apart from the cruising experience, the facilities are not bad, the bed is comfy and have generous area for a hostel

All in all, I highly recommend staying there when you visit BKK and I am already planning going back there next month!

Roughly what is the age range of people staying there?

Guest Curious
10 hours ago, Guest Lazy Sunday said:

In my experience, there're certainly more chances around 11pm-12am, but I did have some fun after 1am and in the morning.

so I guess the time is not matter 

Alright thanks for this. Will be visiting bangkok in a couple weeks, cant wait!

1 hour ago, Guest Playful said:

Anyone in BKK now? 

lol.. e way u all ask qn really laugh.die.me lol

bkk is not a ghost town u noe, of cos thr r 100s of thousand of ppl in bkk NOW.. lol

On 9/24/2023 at 10:56 AM, Guest World Traveller said:

Title : Review of Demont Ryokan & Onsen Chonburi
Date : 22 September 2023
Price : 350 THB / night 

I just visited this place called “ Demont Ryokan & Onsen at Bangsaen Beach Chonburi. I have looked at there twitter https://x.com/DemontHostel?t=JCAk0fOTChwjy-Ny8dloHw&s=09
and wanted to try new place outside Bangkok. So I DM direct to their Twitter to made a booking They told me that foreigner can pay cash when arrived at their hostel  . I took minibus from BTS Eakamai eastern bus terminal and told the bus driver to got off opposite the Shell Bangsaen station and walk across to the place just followed the google map. It’s takes 1:30 hrs. From Bangkok to Bangsaen beach.They allow check-in after 3pm , I went there about 5 pm, There were about 10 guests already. I have paid 350 THB for 1 night stay at dormitory type room. This place is kind of naturist accommodation so everyone need to be naked at all time! There are 8 bedrooms, Each room have 4 beds including 4 private bedrooms 1 common room and 2 onsen public bath room. I left my belongings inside lockers and started to explore. Most of the guest  are Thai and they are very friendly, They love to play with foreigner. I end up having orgy at common room with other 8 horny local guys  🫣 I would recommend this place if you wanna try something different. The price is quite cheap comparing to similar place in Bangkok however I’d recommend to come only Friday and Saturday because there only few people staying during weekday. 

Are bedbugs found in their premises? Do the lockers and beds suffer from infestation? Once contacted, eliminating them can be very challenging.

On 9/24/2023 at 10:56 AM, Guest World Traveller said:

Title : Review of Demont Ryokan & Onsen Chonburi
Date : 22 September 2023
Price : 350 THB / night 

I just visited this place called “ Demont Ryokan & Onsen at Bangsaen Beach Chonburi. I have looked at there twitter https://x.com/DemontHostel?t=JCAk0fOTChwjy-Ny8dloHw&s=09
and wanted to try new place outside Bangkok. So I DM direct to their Twitter to made a booking They told me that foreigner can pay cash when arrived at their hostel  . I took minibus from BTS Eakamai eastern bus terminal and told the bus driver to got off opposite the Shell Bangsaen station and walk across to the place just followed the google map. It’s takes 1:30 hrs. From Bangkok to Bangsaen beach.They allow check-in after 3pm , I went there about 5 pm, There were about 10 guests already. I have paid 350 THB for 1 night stay at dormitory type room. This place is kind of naturist accommodation so everyone need to be naked at all time! There are 8 bedrooms, Each room have 4 beds including 4 private bedrooms 1 common room and 2 onsen public bath room. I left my belongings inside lockers and started to explore. Most of the guest  are Thai and they are very friendly, They love to play with foreigner. I end up having orgy at common room with other 8 horny local guys  🫣 I would recommend this place if you wanna try something different. The price is quite cheap comparing to similar place in Bangkok however I’d recommend to come only Friday and Saturday because there only few people staying during weekday. 

so u got to be sleeping naked inside?

On 7/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, Wolf6969 said:

You'll never know... 😄

Was feeling tired after a long day, decided to do a proper massage to relieve body ache. Walk in without appointment to one of those neighborhoods unisex massage places near my apartment.

Asked for 2 hours of oil massage, was assigned this young guy who when saw me.. you know give me that "shit so late still assigned me this old uncle look". That Didn't bother me at all, just give me my needed massage. Through his massage, I must say he did a good job.

Oil massage at times would concentrate on the butt, n of cause fingers would slide across the ass and a bit of massage on the scrotum area. Makes me damn hard. When time to turn over, he gives a wow surprised to see my big brother. I didn't react, let him continue to do his job. Chest massage rubbing my nipple makes me hard again. He then place my hand on his chest to massage my arm. A gentle drop with my fingers on his nipple makes him give out a loud "ah", he 😍 likes it 😁.

Without warning., He hold my dick to stroke it and suck it. I got a horny hungry boy 😋. A small testing on his nipple n ass makes him hot, stripped off all his clothing, offering his nipple for me to suck it. He loves ❤️ nipple play 😄. Well I'd say my tongue job is good. And my both hands are busy working on his sexy chest n ass. He's damn hot and hard on make him masturbate himself.

Guess what he did was to lub my dic when suck me. Spontaneously climb on top of me n tried to sit it in. 

My big one is not easy on him. I didnt force it, just rubbing it outside makes him moaning loud. ( by now it's late, probably he knows everyone has gone home, just us in the shop.) He tried a few times with different positions, its raw sex! Safety is a concern with strangers ( I do take PrEP),  possibilities is low for him to get it in without slow preparation 😉. Haha he's hot all over me, he is daddy's puppy boy 😜 by now.

It's getting late, I signal to him the clock, he smiled, said he want to cum, then tried to fuck me. How to fuck without lube right.. haha such a cute guy. Finally give up, sit on top of me rubbing on his ass n masturbate himself vigorously. 

Probably when shooting his load make his ass relax abit n got a taste of my dick. Can see he's so high shooting out alot.. his smooth ass also trigger me to cum. 😜😍

He actually gives me a hug n kiss when I tip him. Haha a grouchy boy transformed to a happy satisfy boy. 😂

This sounds so hot. Where is this if you might share? Thanks 🙏

2 hours ago, geronimo9393 said:

Just need a suggestion, is krubb or sauna mania better? 

heard KRUBB is v upscale and Sauna mania is simple but famous will visit both when i visit in January

8 hours ago, Guest Em-Sphere said:

Whats the Thai equivalent of our BW @sphere? :)

Wah, thanks, that's too flattering that you're thinking of me to this, haha.

No, not related - one is a shopping mall while the other is a person and both in different countries.

Anyway, let's not get out of the topic - so did you visit this new mall?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Massage soi sukhumvit 39

I highly recommend wabisabi spa, you can check their twitter and choose the man you want. I tried that spa 4-5 times and had good time there. Massage boys are young, 20-30s, most of them not good in English but they have good massage skills. They have 3 branches and you can add their line to choose your massage boy. But the price is more expensive than other spas in bkk, 1500 baht for 2 hrs and min tip 1000 baht for special service, no special service min tip 200 baht

On 11/22/2023 at 7:35 PM, yhtang said:

Where was this? I really wanna get a middle aged or older masseur….

On 11/22/2023 at 7:35 PM, yhtang said:

Guest Em-sphere
14 hours ago, sphere said:

Wah, thanks, that's too flattering that you're thinking of me to this, haha.

No, not related - one is a shopping mall while the other is a person and both in different countries.

Anyway, let's not get out of the topic - so did you visit this new mall?

Haha, the sphere in EmSphere triggered the connection.

Maybe both will be equally interesting :)

But no, have not been to the shopping mall before.

My first impression, looking at Youtube videos, is that is it similar to IconSiam - lots of hanging decorations but I think EmSphere is much larger - the upper levels currently showcase lots of cars.

It certainly is easier to get to - I initially thought it was in Bangna somewhere since Ikea was mentioned.

I am not sure if Bangkok needs another luxury mall.

Have not done any research at all but I think most South East Asian visitors are more the MBK, Chatuchak, Yaowarat and Pratunam kind of visitors so not sure if, after the new boy on the block effect wears off, this mall can draw in paying customers. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Guest Em-sphere said:

My first impression, looking at Youtube videos, is that is it similar to IconSiam - lots of hanging decorations but I think EmSphere is much larger - the upper levels currently showcase lots of cars.

It certainly is easier to get to - I initially thought it was in Bangna somewhere since Ikea was mentioned.

Have not done any research at all but I think most South East Asian visitors are more the MBK, Chatuchak, Yaowarat and Pratunam kind of visitors so not sure if, after the new boy on the block effect wears off, this mall can draw in paying customers. What do you think?

will cater more to international tourists

9 hours ago, Guest Em-sphere said:

Well, I've not been to Bangkok for about a decade maybe, as I don't have much to shop there (though it's cheap) since I don't snack and the weather is similar to here, if not hotter - which I'm not so keen, haha.

I think there are too many shopping malls all around, and I would say most would have similar stores or franchises. I'm not sure once the "new kid" effect wears off, will it still attraction more customers, but given that Bangkok is one of the favourite travel destination in the world - I think there would still be tourists/customers visiting the mall eh.

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.