Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

went r3 "o" nite yesterday. 220 baht. they hold it at the jacuzzi in the basement. foam at jacuzzi. 2 couple doing live sex shows hired by r3. u hv to go in nude. theres someone with condoms n lube u can ask from. the guy even provide poppers. theres volka foc too. i wud say 20 per cent of ppl got hot n raunchy. the others just gawk like they storing it in their memo chip. they announced that the party is starting in english too.

went r3 "o" nite yesterday. 220 baht. they hold it at the jacuzzi in the basement. foam at jacuzzi. 2 couple doing live sex shows hired by r3. u hv to go in nude. theres someone with condoms n lube u can ask from. the guy even provide poppers. theres volka foc too. i wud say 20 per cent of ppl got hot n raunchy. the others just gawk like they storing it in their memo chip. they announced that the party is starting in english too.

Hi, will feel strange if going sauna alone?

Hi, will feel strange if going sauna alone?

Going alone is usually the most convenient way.  

You go and leave when you want.

You will be much more approachable if you are alone.

You can be more adventurous being alone than if accompanied by someone you know.

I agree with Steve. The whole point of going there is hooking up with some guy there, not chit-chat with a friend. Going with a friend is nice if you're going to a regular, straight and non-sexual bathhouse/sauna, sharing the relaxation. Such as the Yunomori Onsen in Bangkok

Going alone is usually the most convenient way.  

You go and leave when you want.

You will be much more approachable if you are alone.

You can be more adventurous being alone than if accompanied by someone you know.

Sounds pretty excited, because i never been to sauna, perhaps should give a try. As a newbie, is R3 recommended? should go by evening to meet their theme party?

Sounds pretty excited, because i never been to sauna, perhaps should give a try. As a newbie, is R3 recommended? should go by evening to meet their theme party?

yes you should try :-) If you're too shy to go there I can go with you to guide you ;-)

Yes R3 is ok, though I have a feeling there is more action at Sauna Mania. But both should be fine.

Yes, as bkkandy suggests, Sauna Mania on Thursdays, Sundays around 7PM (their nude nights)  and R3 on their theme parties offer some of the best occasions for sex.  For a first time in a gay sauna I would think that Babylon offers the best overall experience since it does not promote sex so exclusively.

Guest Guest

can anyone tell me where is the best place for massage in bangkok now ??

been a long time since i last went there ....

thanks ,,,in advance 

Guest Guest

new comer here. will be in BKK on the 19th july. Into manly fit or muscle toned and hung thai men. hehe

any suggestions?

go check out HERO ...think you should love that place 

naked starts at 6 or 7 pm. No end, i.e. it ends when the sauna closes.

cool

i will go there in july

Andy i appreciate your reports here i find them very useful.

could you recommand me some shops where i can find manly fit or muscle toned masseurs?

thanks a lot

cool

i will go there in july

Andy i appreciate your reports here i find them very useful.

could you recommand me some shops where i can find manly fit or muscle toned masseurs?

thanks a lot

I can't tell from my own experience, but from reviews of someone from another board with the same taste Hero, V-Club, Senso should be good for you. I suggest you read his extensive trip report here http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9774-off-to-thailand-again-december-2014-trip/

I was in bangkok a few weeks back. visited several places. finally found some time to pen down some of my experiences.

Dr Bear Massage

I made an appointment with Dr Bear one day before the session. The place was rather secluded but i managed to find it using one of the reviewer's direction online. U will have to take metro to Phra Nam 9 station and walk there from exit 1. the shop itself was small and cozy. i arrived at approximately 3.30pm, which was my appointment time. there, dr bear passed me a questionnaire asking wat sort of massage, which type of oil, which part of your body is sore etc. The masseur was very experienced. I opted for a deep tissue massage and o-boon sexual health massage. the deep tissue massage went on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. it was extremely relaxing, the masseur really knows his stuff. after that. it came the sexual health massage. it was not at all hanky-panky. it was a proper penis and ball massage. i could not imagine what he was doing down there but it felt heavenly and yet not sexual. without him stroking, i actually came twice during the massage. it was overall an enjoyable session which i highly recommend for anyone looking for proper massage.

Sauna mania

As recommended, i went on a sunday with was a naked theme night. true enough, local crowd started flooding in at about 7pm. the place was soon crowded with hot locals and some foreigners. the facility spreaded over a a sprawling compound of 4 storeys. with steam sauna, dark maze, gym, locker room, roof top balcony, etc. the atmosphere was not too bad. when the naked theme started, everyone was gathering outside the dark maze waiting to go in. it was my first taste of thai sauna, definitely did not disappoint me. 

Classic boys club

I headed for a show later that night. classic boy club was known for their underwater show. their show started at about 11pm. u just have to pay 400thai baht and u will be given a complimentary drink of your choice. the underwater show was merely 1 item with one guy doing repetitive somersault inside the gigantic see-thru water tank. the show was interspersed with drag queen performance. there was no live sex whatsoever, mainly some sm items.

i also went for dream boy on the last night, the quality and creativity was way better than classic boy, of course, it was also slightly more pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion. sorry that i can't post a very detailed field report for all the above, i will come back and add in some details when i have time. meanwhile, for those who are planning a trip there, enjoy! :D

I was in bangkok a few weeks back. visited several places. finally found some time to pen down some of my experiences.

Dr Bear Massage

I made an appointment with Dr Bear one day before the session. The place was rather secluded but i managed to find it using one of the reviewer's direction online. U will have to take metro to Phra Nam 9 station and walk there from exit 1. the shop itself was small and cozy. i arrived at approximately 3.30pm, which was my appointment time. there, dr bear passed me a questionnaire asking wat sort of massage, which type of oil, which part of your body is sore etc. The masseur was very experienced. I opted for a deep tissue massage and o-boon sexual health massage. the deep tissue massage went on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. it was extremely relaxing, the masseur really knows his stuff. after that. it came the sexual health massage. it was not at all hanky-panky. it was a proper penis and ball massage. i could not imagine what he was doing down there but it felt heavenly and yet not sexual. without him stroking, i actually came twice during the massage. it was overall an enjoyable session which i highly recommend for anyone looking for proper massage.

Sauna mania

As recommended, i went on a sunday with was a naked theme night. true enough, local crowd started flooding in at about 7pm. the place was soon crowded with hot locals and some foreigners. the facility spreaded over a a sprawling compound of 4 storeys. with steam sauna, dark maze, gym, locker room, roof top balcony, etc. the atmosphere was not too bad. when the naked theme started, everyone was gathering outside the dark maze waiting to go in. it was my first taste of thai sauna, definitely did not disappoint me. 

Classic boys club

I headed for a show later that night. classic boy club was known for their underwater show. their show started at about 11pm. u just have to pay 400thai baht and u will be given a complimentary drink of your choice. the underwater show was merely 1 item with one guy doing repetitive somersault inside the gigantic see-thru water tank. the show was interspersed with drag queen performance. there was no live sex whatsoever, mainly some sm items.

i also went for dream boy on the last night, the quality and creativity was way better than classic boy, of course, it was also slightly more pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion. sorry that i can't post a very detailed field report for all the above, i will come back and add in some details when i have time. meanwhile, for those who are planning a trip there, enjoy! :D

cool your experience in Dr. Bear

I will go then

just curious that you cumed twice during the penis massage? not so embarrassed?

last question- you chose a package of two massages and did you have a discount?

last question- you chose a package of two massages and did you have a discount?

the way you chose your massge is rather unique at Dr. Bear, you can build your own massage course by freely combining any of the items on offer, including specifiying the amount of time for each component. You just circle what you want on the questionnaire/order sheet you are given beforehand, which includes this treatment and price chart; as you can see, you get incresing discounts for selecting multiple items:

10943905_953750141302130_451047500603324

Guest dupleix

Hi,

Does anyone knows cruisy cinemas in bangkok and how to get there? And how is the 'clientele' of the cinemas?

I'm going on a short trip this coming weekend. Tried the saunas and massages, and hope to try the cinemas too..

Hi,

Does anyone knows cruisy cinemas in bangkok and how to get there? And how is the 'clientele' of the cinemas?

I'm going on a short trip this coming weekend. Tried the saunas and massages, and hope to try the cinemas too..

What is cruise cinema??. Never heard bout it

Guest dupleix

What is cruise cinema??. Never heard bout it

I mean cinemas where you can cruise other people and do naughty things like hj, bj, etc there..

sorry that i can't post a very detailed field report for all the above, i will come back and add in some details when i have time.

thanks so much for your report, already quite interesting :) Looking forward to more details!

hi bkkandy, 

first of all, thank you for being so kind to answer our questions.

can you tell me what is the difference between Ob Oon and Thai Ob Oon?

And Organ 1 and 2?

thank you in advance!

Well Ob-Oon is an oil massage, whereas Thai Ob-Oon is a Thai Massage. I assume you know the difference? A Thai massage happens clothed, with very loose shirt and pants (always provided by the massage shops) and involves pressing the body with the hands, the elbows and sometimes even the feet, unlike the long strokes of an oil massage. Different, but very good. I have not tried Dr. Bear's Thai Ob-Oon, though, so can't report on that one specifically.

Organ 1 is "visceral" i.e. a massage of your stomach area (inner organs), Organ 2 is sexual, i.e. massage of penis, balls and, to the extent possible from the outside, the prostate.

Well Ob-Oon is an oil massage, whereas Thai Ob-Oon is a Thai Massage. I assume you know the difference? A Thai massage happens clothed, with very loose shirt and pants (always provided by the massage shops) and involves pressing the body with the hands, the elbows and sometimes even the feet, unlike the long strokes of an oil massage. Different, but very good. I have not tried Dr. Bear's Thai Ob-Oon, though, so can't report on that one specifically.

Organ 1 is "visceral" i.e. a massage of your stomach area (inner organs), Organ 2 is sexual, i.e. massage of penis, balls and, to the extent possible from the outside, the prostate.

thanks again bkkandy!

So Ob Oon is just like another name for massage at Dr. Bear's huh?

And not much diff from the other massages we get from other massage places.

Guest rayzaray

Hi Dupleix

yes they hv such cinema. Ive bn thr twice a few yrs ago but sori i cant remember the cinemas name bcause its in thai but i remember its arnd saphan khwai. Yes its true they do every pissible acts thr (hj bj n even hvg sex in stabding position). If u happen to b thr just b careful of ur wallet n handphone in ur pocket. I lost my h/p thr whilst hvg bj by someone thr.

thanks again bkkandy!

So Ob Oon is just like another name for massage at Dr. Bear's huh?

And not much diff from the other massages we get from other massage places.

well no not really. Dr. Bear have 3 types of oil massage: oil, deep tissue, and Ob-oon.

Oil is a normal oil massage.

Deep tissue is, well, deep tissue, i.e. obviously a strong and deep one.

Ob-oon is sensual in that the strokes are slower AND it includes ALL body parts, i.e. penis and balls, too, although it doesn't go as far as the sexual organ massage to extensively massge these parts. But unlike in any normal massage they are not excluded.

Hope this helps.

Can check, Dr Bear masseurs are Thai or westerners?

@bkkandy, the massage by right not supposed to cum? What if you accidentally cum during the massage?

masseurs are thai. 

That's right, the sexual organ massage is not supposed to be sexual and to make you cum, but if you do no problem, that's natural. I would assume they are more than used to it. Don't worry about that.

Dr. Bear is a gay massage parlor?

not strictly speaking. It is definitely not one of the gay sex massage parlors with the usual minimum tip for the masseur. It is also not gay in that it anyone is welcome, though they mostly cater to men (both straight and gay). The masseurs are all male. So let's call it a male massage parlor, (very) gay friendly, but not exclusively gay. 

not strictly speaking. It is definitely not one of the gay sex massage parlors with the usual minimum tip for the masseur. It is also not gay in that it anyone is welcome, though they mostly cater to men (both straight and gay). The masseurs are all male. So let's call it a male massage parlor, (very) gay friendly, but not exclusively gay.

Nice. Thanks!:)

What's the price like?

Edited by otokonoko

Went to Dr Bears last week.

Had the oil massage and 30 mins sexual (penis) massage, and it was rather good. Amazing how someone can massge one organ for so looooong!

I highly recommend it, except they could have some younger masseurs,

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.