Male HQ

Badminton Anyone? (sorry For Late Post Lc)

Guest bearbear

Guest bearbear

Hi all,

Im very keen on 2 sports one is soccer and the other is bedminton...........i mean badminton. USe to play with MAW but they are soooooooooooooooooooooo fxxking diva so i stoped. Anyone here keen to meet up for a few stroke of handles and shuttlecocks??? kekeke :D

cheers

bb

I play badminton, but by no way I am a good player (those who smash the shuttercock just to win). I am a slow player, with bad knees and probably cannot play more than 1 round in a row.

I would join if other good players allow :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest bearbear

Hey you all,

Buaya, dun worry can borrow mine, i got 4, keke so drama one i. what ever sport i never have only 1 gear, soccer i got 3 gloves and 5 boots, Pool i got 4 cues, bowling i got 3 balls and sex i got many many men.............kekeke.

okok off topic.

Im in my office and my boss has a cadio bike in the office for the staff to use and its spoiled so, she called in the repair me, he soooooooo stocky and cute, keke. the bike is next to my desk and he bending down next to me showing me more than i need to see, kekekeke. hand on now, need to masturbate,keke.

Asura, dun worry i got the same knee problems so dun worry your not alone, sure your welcome to join us.

cheers

bb

Bearbear,

Finally u posted the bedminton, I mean badminton outing. :D

Thanks for taking the initiative to organise this, I would surely take part. Besides badminton, I am game for tennis and table-tennis as well but no soccer for me.

I'll get a new racket as my hand r quite sweaty and needs special towel grip. Let us know when it will be. Thanks again!

Badminton is cool for me too...when are we playing? weekday or weekend?

Wow, Chubbylover is also indoor game enthusiast too? Well, if there is no golf due to bad weather, why not?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Anyone here keen to meet up for a few stroke of handles and shuttlecocks??? kekeke :D

Yeah, bring on the handles and shuttlecocks... but it gotta to be more than a few stokes.

Im in my office and my boss has a cadio bike in the office for the staff to use and its spoiled so, she called in the repair me, he soooooooo stocky and cute, keke. the bike is next to my desk and he bending down next to me showing me more than i need to see, kekekeke. hand on now, need to masturbate,keke.

You have sense of humour whereas I am gearless and clueless and therefore would make a bad mintion but I

;)

bear bear

i guess someone have to start kick in the planing...for badminton

i think we stick to maw location which is TPY indoor stadium....

central location for ppl who want to play

2 hour session on one of the weekday evening or weekend evening ...

cost will divide by the number of ppl come in for the game which include the shuttlecock and court fee

if number of ppl more than 7 we will book 2 court instead of one .

wat u guyz think ?

:unsure: got to try then know

Guest bearbear
;)

bear bear

i guess someone have to start kick in the planing...for badminton

i think we stick to maw location which is TPY indoor stadium....

central location for ppl who want to play

2 hour session on one of the weekday evening or weekend evening ...

cost will divide by the number of ppl come in for the game which include the shuttlecock and court fee

if number of ppl more than 7 we will book 2 court instead of one .

wat u guyz think ?

:unsure: got to try then know

I ever join a group of chubs and chasers for badminton, as the group often hang out at TPY in door or hougang. It is going to be difficult to book the courts, chances are if you have not done it, its all gone liao (I ever heard last time my friend wake up wee hours in the morning and hook in the internet and try to book on Tuesday...)

Guest bearbear

hey you all,

Soccer today went great. Stemen, me, my cousin and my flatmate were shortlisted as captian, after a vote by all the members i was choosen as captian and my cousin vice but it no big deal to me as i will always control my defence yell at everyone regardless of im captian or not. keke.

Stemen plays great, such a turn on. kekeke.

okok back to badminton. heres what i suggest.

I will post a poll to see what venue but for day and time i feel should be evenings on sunday.

Venue: will be choosen my poll

Day: every sunday starting july 22nd

Timing: 7pm-9pm or 8pm-10pm

cost: depends on turn out, base on court rental and shuttlecocks. est is: min S$7/-

cheers

bb

• 2 weeks later...
hey you all,

Soccer today went great. Stemen, me, my cousin and my flatmate were shortlisted as captian, after a vote by all the members i was choosen as captian and my cousin vice but it no big deal to me as i will always control my defence yell at everyone regardless of im captian or not. keke.

Stemen plays great, such a turn on. kekeke.

Hahaha, BB: i missed this post...hehe :D . Errrr i played great meh? When was i a turned on????? You wan to make more BW come and see isit??????? Don't anyhow say hor.....

Asura Posted on August 03, 2007 11:39 am

Oh... national day we are having a potluck at stb house.... not all of us lah, some of us...

Wanna come along?

:D

asura ... potluck in night time, badminton day time...

sound like not bad ...

maybe just nice...

:whistle:

NFB Thursday no market? :blink:

You really think all will rest meh :lol:

Ask liao lah, most will open. Friday might not have meat cause slaughter house rest on Thursday.

I am thinking of NTUC, but frozen chicken cook the dish not nice one leh...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am bringing this up...

Anyone game for badminton every or every alternate Wednesday? Should be at Delta Sports Complex, start about 7-7.30pm...

And anyone knows how to book the badminton courts?

Also, anyone knows where and how to get relatively good and cheap badminton rackets? If I am going to play, I might as well buy the equipment... :P

Thanks!

Think here are some badminton racket sellers worth considering .

Bras Besar Complex - 10 n 10 sports (level1), Ranking Sports ( level3) , Zenith ( level 3?)

QueensWay Shopping Centre - Chua Beng Sports , Gala Sports

Toa Payoh - Classic Sports ( TPY lor 4 blk 94 , the shop only opens until 7pm and is closed on public holidays)

I've only have personal experience with a few of them, the rest are pretty much recommended by badminton players in singapore :)

As for booking of the courts, u can try the singapore sports council online booking site

http://ibook.ssc.gov.sg

:)

• 2 months later...
Guest bearbear

Guys,

Sorry sorry, peisai leh...........my bad! Ok i am the arse that started this badminton thread. I could not carry on the the thread or planning as at that time dun know why my internet connection was giving me problems and my laptop always lags and hangs. I stop logging here after awhile last year as when i log into BW most times i get hyperlink to forumer main page not BW.

Well, this year i change to starhub and using MAx Mobile most time and my partner won a Dell notebook during his D&D lucky draw which is MINE now i promised that i will start off where i stopped but best after CNY.

bb

hey people!!! i saw this thread but in the end there's no badminton???

haha i'm interested in playing as well, not a beginner but definitely not an expert.

Badminton is an interest and i love playing it!!!

stays at CCK and dun mind from redhill to CCK side ( from MRT line i mean)

maybe bearbear can organize it still??

• 2 years later...