Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone knows where can i buy those 'Wet-Look' type of underwears, ie, those bodybuilding posting suits...

The side is real thin and the back is 3/4 coverage of the entire butt... it is very erotic, kinky and sexy to wear it...

Please let me know the place, thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Sportsmen Asia, maybe can wear it and seduce their cute salesboys in the process :P

You might be referring to Joe Snyder. Click on the link and see:

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?d=&c=&p=js-capri07

It's available at SportsmenAsia. The store is at #01-02, The Platinum, 46 Upper Cross Street (opposite Chinatown Point).

Heal the Past, Live the Present, Dream the Future

All my underwears are Single-Layered, ie, I always removed the inner layer of the underwear that I bought. Only some of the underwears which come with only one layer, then it saved my time and effort from having to remove the inner layer.

But most of our underwear are 2nd layered, so by removing the inner layer, it will look more hot n sexy as the cock head n balls can become visibly translucent.

And i always love to shower with my underwear ON. Cos when the underwear is wet, the bulge and ass crack are much more visible and looking into the mirror with tat visible wet bulge n ass crack... it can really turn myself on...

Of cos, i would prefer to see other Men's wet visible bulges and ass cracks instead of my own one...

So anyone here have the same habit like I do where you will remove the innery layer of your underwear?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Have you gone swimming with a single-layer trunks?

YES but not in white swimtrunk.. i do not wish to get video-ed and post to stomp... there are a lot of 'nonsensical' people out there who like to make a big hooha over small matters...

How about this G string?

My link

man_walks_around_sentosa_wearing_only_black_thong-thumbnail.jpg

Caught in sentosa by stompers!

PERFECT HOT EROTIC & SEXY wear.... 100% Thumbs UP and he look damn hot in that black thong..

Even though I dont wear sexy underwear or swimwear, I have no qualms whatsoever about guys who do. I mean, I feel nudity is totally natural but somehow, many Singaporeans feel it is a big fxxking deal.

And yea, STOMP has become an outlet for prudes to air their discontent. Just go overseas, bub and u can let it all hang out and nobody cares.

Even though I dont wear sexy underwear or swimwear, I have no qualms whatsoever about guys who do. I mean, I feel nudity is totally natural but somehow, many Singaporeans feel it is a big fxxking deal.

And yea, STOMP has become an outlet for prudes to air their discontent. Just go overseas, bub and u can let it all hang out and nobody cares.

When a frog lives in a well, he think he discover something new when he is a cockroach... or any other insects for that matter.

Take for example the man in thongs in sentosa. Big deal. Is not as if he wore that and went dancing "born this way" in RWS! Whoever took the picture and posted it in STOMP - go right up and tell him off! Not hiding behind the computer and started giving his criticism. I do think that man in thongs looks good, with his nice tan and body.. :P

As for Underwear, Undies69 sure have his way of wearing it. As the term goes: "underwear"..it's meant to be wore inside and not outside.. :lol:

Take for example the man in thongs in sentosa. Big deal. Is not as if he wore that and went dancing "born this way" in RWS! Whoever took the picture and posted it in STOMP - go right up and tell him off! Not hiding behind the computer and started giving his criticism. I do think that man in thongs looks good, with his nice tan and body.. :P

As for Underwear, Undies69 sure have his way of wearing it. As the term goes: "underwear"..it's meant to be wore inside and not outside.. :lol:

Hi thorzguy, thanks for ur support.... yeah its meant to be wear inside and not outside... but with single layer, the feeling is much more erotic inside the pants or jeans or even just nothing but tat underwear on.... the visibility of the bulge n ass crack can really make me go head over heels....

I like underwear with one layer too.

However, mine is the kind that has been used until it feels like one layer since the second layer eroded away through years of washing.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I like underwear with one layer too.

However, mine is the kind that has been used until it feels like one layer since the second layer eroded away through years of washing.

cool.... but you should try to remove it immediately before you put them on... you will feel the different...

cool.... but you should try to remove it immediately before you put them on... you will feel the different...

I totally agree with you on that.

I've been removing the inner layer, if any, of my undies or shorts, really feels better... and looks sexier too :whistle:

Cheers, Mike ===8

I've been removing the inner layer, if any, of my undies or shorts, really feels better... and looks sexier too :whistle:

Cheers, Mike ===8

Yeah... at least i am not someone who had strange habit of doing that to my underwear and shorts...

Care to show yours on Cam with me (when both of us are at home ?) Wanna see your visible translucent bulge n ass crack...

Yeah... at least i am not someone who had strange habit of doing that to my underwear and shorts...

Care to show yours on Cam with me (when both of us are at home ?) Wanna see your visible translucent bulge n ass crack...

here we go again..... :rolleyes:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest bear2wrestle

I know a lot of us are jockstrap fans cos it looks and feels sexy, but does anyone see straight guys using jockstrap as a normal sports gear? I used to see a bunch of badminton players, who play around the same time as my regular group does - and I've at least spotted two guys wearing jockstraps.

One of them - a stocky chap - used to pull it up high, such that when he takes off his shirt, you can see the top of his white jockstrap band peeking out of his slightly translucent white shorts. Another one - a short, fit player - wears a pair of v short and tight badminton shorts, the kind players used to wear in the 80s, and you can also see his strap peeking out cos the shorts are so short. I'm pretty sure many of these guys are straight, cos I've seen a few of them bring their kids to the court. They're all a bit older, in their 30s and 40s (maybe that's why still wearing 80s shorts...)

Some of them are Indonesians, cos they speak Indonesian. Maybe Indonesians are taught to wear jockstraps from young haha. All I know is that I think it's damn hot. I'm quite turned on that to them it's just normal to wear jocks and it doesn't really mean anything special... I always get distracted by them! Anyone else has seen this when exercising in sports halls or stadiums?

My shorts inner layer is always removed before wear them. Never try on underwear before. Shd try it 1 day.

not 1 day.... u should try out asap... you will really feel the great different esp in Singapore where the weather is so damn hot n humid.. wif a single layer underwear, you will feel 'Oh My GOD !!' ... thats how comfort it is for my manhood...

i have seen such scenes too when i played badminton/squash wif my frends quite a number of years back when i was in poly ..

i even had the chance to see them in jocks in the shower room... after the games, we would go to the shower room to have a shower to clean ourselves before going for our classes in the afternoon (on certain days we only hv afternoon classes)...

once into the shower room, they will just removed their sweaty shorts and flash out their jocks, while some in underwear....

those who wear jocks must have a tight meaty or bubbly butts, esp Bears or Stocky built guy are the HOTTEST in jocks....

I really enjoyed my view at that time... seeing their ass cracks, ass cheeks... so damn hot ..

Why not just buy those underwear that enhance profiles? Usually they have more rooms in front plus the thin material made the bulge more obvious.

Beats cutting inner layers of the normal underwear which take skills and patience and a chance to ruin that expensive CK

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Cheers, Mike ===8

Miketop, pls add me as your frnd at indianajone7@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

does anyone here love to shower with your underwear on, esp those single layered white underwear ?

Most of the time i will do that during my shower time.

Get into your bathroom, turn on the shower and let the shower water goes down from your body to the underwear making it REAL wet.

You will enjoy watching your own cock' skin sticking over the wet white material of your underwear... Oh that WET bulge... (imagine that bulge belongs to someone else)... this fantansy can really turn yourself on...

And looking into the mirror with your back facing it, you can admired your own wet butt over the white underwear... its erotic, kinky and hot !!

Of cos, if you are watching someone doing this kinda of act would definitely be a HUGE turn ON...

anyone here can provide such show ( Showering with your white underwear ON ) ??

Last time, when staying with my parents, I washed my own underwears..so it is usually showered with it on and soap it at the same time, then after admiring would take it off and hand washed it..hah..

Hi guys,

does anyone here love to shower with your underwear on, esp those single layered white underwear ?

Most of the time i will do that during my shower time.

Get into your bathroom, turn on the shower and let the shower water goes down from your body to the underwear making it REAL wet.

You will enjoy watching your own cock' skin sticking over the wet white material of your underwear... Oh that WET bulge... (imagine that bulge belongs to someone else)... this fantansy can really turn yourself on...

And looking into the mirror with your back facing it, you can admired your own wet butt over the white underwear... its erotic, kinky and hot !!

Of cos, if you are watching someone doing this kinda of act would definitely be a HUGE turn ON...

anyone here can provide such show ( Showering with your white underwear ON ) ??

That's a fxxking hot description.

That's a fxxking hot description.

Yeah... its not only just hot description... its a real feeling sensation, you should try it out

Hi,

I am an underwear fetish guy and also love MEN in various kinda underwear.

But can anybody help to advise what type of body built will look sexy by wearing which type of underwears?

Types of underwear:

1) Mini cut

2) Tanga cut

3) RIO cut (side thin and back is 3/4 coverage of your butt)

4) Thongs

5) G-strings

6) Jockstraps

Types of body built:

1) Gym Fit

2) Gym Muscled

3) Toned Fit

4) Slim Toned

5) Skinny

6) Stocky

7) Bears

8) Chubs / Fat

Please help to advise...

Anyone knows where can one get underwear with pouches? The pouches make underwear more comfortable! :)

The only brand I know of in Singapore is skinxwear and even so, they only have one line of underwear with pouches but I didn't get that line because the material is mesh which is too see-through for my liking ._.

Any one knows? :D

I do agree. I find that for male underwear, less is not more. I prefer more masculine-looking underwear like y-fronts or boxer briefs- in either black or white.

I don't like boxers as they are not comfortable and don't provide any support down there. The feeling of one's balls swinging arond and slapping on the inner thighs is not comfortable.

there are alot of brands with pouches. even ck has it as well. but you must know how to wear it correctly. i have one, and it's not comfortable at all.

Can you list some of these brands? And where I can get them? Thanks!!

Places where you can get underwear with pouches

Metro, John Little, Taka, Tangs, Isetan

Brands - Renoma, Skinxwear, BUM, Charles Jourdan, 2xists, Armani, CK

Corect me if i am wrong,

For jockstraps - Looks best and sexiest on (2), (6) and (7)

For mini-cut to Rio-cut - Looks best and sexist on (1), (3) and (4)

For thongs and gstrings - Looks best and sexist on (1) to (4)

U guys agree ?

Places where you can get underwear with pouches Metro, John Little, Taka, Tangs, Isetan Brands - Renoma, Skinxwear, BUM, Charles Jourdan, 2xists, Armani, CK

Hmm I've checked out BHG and John Little and they do stock brand like enoma, BUM and Charles Jourdan but none of them have pouches! Am I looking at the wrong place? :/

I tried this on my old BUM Equipment spandex briefs earlier, and it took me quite sometime to remove the inner layer.

Nevertheless, the feeling was really great, especially when I can feel the bulge on my cock and balls. Furthermore, with the silky smooth feeling, it became a great turn on instantly. :)

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.