Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well...yesterday i was round at a friends ans she went into the shower and her brother is 17, really hot, he was out too hed just been to the gym and hed had a showerand gone out so while my friend was in the shower i went into her bros room looking for his underwear, and to my delight he had his laundry basket next to his bed and his fresh sweaty briefs were there ontop, i went and picked then up and sat on his bed, they were still damp at the crotch and ass. I was sat on his bed and i put them to my face and began sniffing, it was like heaven his sweet ass smell gave me a boner and i precummed just at smelling. Then after a little while i went through his laundry basket and found 8 pairs of underwear, i had an amazing time smelling them, and he had a pair with skid marks, oh my dick was soo hard after i licked it and tasted his shit.

And then.., today i went back around and my friend had to go out so i said ill be fine with your bro ill play xbox with him, so i went in to see him. I sat down next to him and he said sorry bout the smell ive been at the gym and im having a lazy day and i cant be bothered showring yet. I said its okayy im not bothered. then he said, i know your not bothered, you like my sweaty smell dont you. i said what are you talking about?. He said i know what you were doing yesterdaii, i left my camcorder on and i saw it, its okay im not bothered, i can use this. I said, no you cant tell anybody please dont ill do anything. He said anything... fine then.. lie don on my bed. I did as he said, then he got up and took off his shirt and pants revealing his breifs. He cam over to me and lifted up his arm, lick ym pit he said, i did it was sweaty and hot nut it turned me on, then he stood above my face and squatted down over my face, showing his sweat stain on his briefs. He ripped a loud smelly fart in my face and then sat on ym face and rubbed his butt around and said sniff it you faggot, sniff my sweet ass. After this i got an erection and he saw it, he pulled down my pants and rubbed it. Then he made em eat his balls throiiugh his boxers and it was wet in my mouth, it tasted delicious, after this he took off his briefs and sat on my facr and said sniff it up bitch and lick my hole clean. I did, i took deep sniffs of his sweet hole and licked it clean there were bits of shit around his hole but it tasted amazing on my tounge and it was warm, he ripped a couple more farts in my mouth and then i started to precum, he grabbed my cock and started wanking me off and then stopped before i came. Finally he knelt on my chest with his balls in my face and said sniff them, the smell was overpowering but i loved it. Then he got me to suck his dick and then got off me and got dressed, without his boxers. I said arent you putting them on, he said no, your taking them home now, ill tell my sis you had to go, have fun with my underwear and make sure you come back next week.

I got home and jerked off to his man stink, and now i am very excited about next week

Hmm, so is it boxers or briefs that he had on?

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Guest GuestListener

Gosh... I've not seen Onionskin shorts in years... I really loved wearing the pair I had till it wore out. Where did you buy yours from dude?

Cheers, Mike

Bought them in America... from a guy who wore it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

eta: slightly off-topic, about swimming trunsk and not underwear...

I used to swim at bishan swimming pool a few years ago, and every sat night i would see this really cute guy come and swim. and i would go to shower when he went to shower. that was the time when they didn't have any cubicles and it was an open shower. what a nice sight to see his lean, toned body completely naked, and i was getting hard and struggling to hide my hardon while i was checking out his sexy bush and uncut cock as i showered 1 showerhead away from him. anyway he walked back to his belongings at the bench naked, leaving his swimming trunks on the soap holder thingy, and as he wasn't looking, i took them. he came back to look for them a minute later (still naked!) and he was totally puzzled.

come to think of it i don't know why i was so brave because i was the only other person around, and it was probably pretty obvious that i was the one who stole them. i did so many naughty things with those trunks.. heh. they weren't particularly low cut or sexy or anythin (SAF trunks) but knowing that his cock had touched the pouch of the material... mmmmm

Edited by rightcon210

Guest Marad44

An Asian net buddy who visits Singapore told me he stole girls' panties at laundromats in the UK where he studied. He does not cross dress, except for the occasional pantie which he hid from his girlfriend and the martial arts team he is in. ^_^

Edited by Marad44

Guest Underwear Lover

hi guys.. what kind of underwear turn you guys on? g-string, thongs, silky or netting kind? Personally, I always get hard on when i see someone wearing a g-string over a cute bubble butt.. so convenient to just move the string aside and ram him hard.. or the see thru netting kind where u can just see the shape of his manhood.. so tantalizing..

Guest sunshine

I am liking guys who wear nice cut undies that can see their bulge n butt nicely.. so disappointing to see some hot guys in the locker room change into old byfords undies when at the gym.. lose appeal even if nice bod..

Don't know what's wrong with me but I love looking at guys in thongs :)

Please do NOT feel you are abnormal or crazy... everyone has his own fetish for something.

I am an undies fetish matured man who like guys in White or Bright Colored Undies. I do NOT like guys in Dark colored ones ( Reason, their bulges and ass cracks are HARD to be seen) and also do NOT like guys in NAKED

For me, Guys in Tight White or Bright Colored RIO-cut undies TURNs me ON !!!!

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

RIO cut are brazilian cutting where the side is thin and the back is either 3/4 or 1/2 coverage of the butt. Unlike our normal undies where the back is full coverage of the butt.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Anonymous

Oooh working in a laundrymat would be hot! I'd love to sniff dirty undies of guys who are hot.

I too have been stealing undies from my friends. Especially when we are together for drinks at their house, I will use their toilet, go into the washing basket grab a pair, have a quick sniff and take them home and have a wank fest. I do however return them ASAP in time for their laundry to be done. I couldn't have my friends wondering where their undies have gone.

The biggest turn on for me is the first initial sniff of the crutch! the scent is usually strong, I love the piss smell mixed with sweat. All of my friends and I are builders, so the sweat is hard working man sweat.

Guest leanmeat

I lost my undies in delta pool changing room b4, and had to freeball back, that was years ago. Am not those dat will usually forget to keep things, wonder if it was stolen while i change or did i really forgot to keep when going for swim.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.