Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tried this on my old BUM Equipment spandex briefs earlier, and it took me quite sometime to remove the inner layer.

Nevertheless, the feeling was really great, especially when I can feel the bulge on my cock and balls. Furthermore, with the silky smooth feeling, it became a great turn on instantly. :)

yes you got that erotic feel with single layer... practice makes perfect... now im an expert in removing the inner layer.. haha

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hmm I've checked out BHG and John Little and they do stock brand like enoma, BUM and Charles Jourdan but none of them have pouches! Am I looking at the wrong place? :/

hmmmm... maybe you visit the JL at Jurong Point or Metro at Causeway Pt or to be safe... go to Isetan, Tangs and Taka

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

hmmmm... maybe you visit the JL at Jurong Point or Metro at Causeway Pt or to be safe... go to Isetan, Tangs and Taka

Haha I've checked out Jurong Point's John Little and out of their whole underwear section, only one line of skinxwear carried underwear with pouches!

Shall check out Isetan and Tangs etc soon :D

Thanks!

yes you got that erotic feel with single layer... practice makes perfect... now im an expert in removing the inner layer.. haha

Yeah... it takes a fair bit of skill cutting off the inner layer just so neatly along the edge.... I've ruined a few pairs of briefs over the years...LOL ..

how about boxer-briefs? those would look good on a meatier person or someone with thunder thighs.

based on personal experience, slim guys won't look good in boxer-briefs. the best for them would be mini cut.

in any case, all undies would look good on a fit guy. haha ;)

for more fitting type like boxer-trunks (also low cut, more support, shorter leg but may ride up, if got erection still not too obvious). slim is better.

for boxer-brief (longer legs and loose, your tool mostly will hang, also obvious if got erection), meaty type will look fine.

for boxers-shorts looks okay for all body types. but Singapore too hot, the shorts may ride up.

underwear is okay but i personally do not have to feeling to the lining around the groin area.

for fit guys, can wear more fitting underwear but i just do not like the idea of wearing something fitting and feel tight below.

anything to fat or obese, will not look nice, no offense.

at the end of the day, it is not the brand that counts. depending on your preference.

Edited by happy.99

Ermm guys... Pardon my ignorance. I don't understand what removing inner layer of underwear means. I mean underwear is underwear, how come they come in two layers? :S

Do you mean the area where the fabric overlaps each other at the opening (for peeing)?

Ermm guys... Pardon my ignorance. I don't understand what removing inner layer of underwear means. I mean underwear is underwear, how come they come in two layers? :S Do you mean the area where the fabric overlaps each other at the opening (for peeing)?

Hi devo, almost all underwear does not have any opening at the front. (10% does have overlaps)... I am referring to the other 90%. The frontal part always come with 2 layers. While the back is always single layer. So by removing the inner front layer, it will make you feel comfort when wearing and the cock can be translucently visible.. very kinky..

Even though I dont wear sexy underwear or swimwear, I have no qualms whatsoever about guys who do. I mean, I feel nudity is totally natural but somehow, many Singaporeans feel it is a big fxxking deal.

And yea, STOMP has become an outlet for prudes to air their discontent. Just go overseas, bub and u can let it all hang out and nobody cares.

I hate to rain on your parade, but what you said is manifestly untrue about nudity tolerance overseas, although i can sympathise with you about the prudes and the singapore situation.

There are laws against public nudity , of course even overseas , otherwise you will have naked host and naked participants in America's Got Talent. In the overseas that you try to picture, there are designated nude and clothing optional areas like nudist beach, nudist commune where people who subscribe to this idea that nudity is all right and do not mind their own children seeing other nude adults hairy genitals can take it all off and let it blow in the wind and get tanned from the sun.

Those are designated areas and marked clearly and people go there with the informed consent.

There are of course arrest made of people who streak in public areas , there are laws against nudity in public areas , because it infringes upon the rights of the majority people who prefer not to see other people's nudity , to protect their own children.

It is not free for all, otherwise Donald Trump will appear nude on television.

You can't let it all hang out and nobody cares. The law enforcers will throw the book at you if you streak in public and not in designated nudist areas.

Even in primitive tribe areas that wear very little, the genitaks are usually covered, for example in Amazon , South america, those Naked Indian native cover the genitals of men and women even though the men and women go around topless, and also in Papua new Guinea,

My thinking is if these people went around naked totally all the time, they will not have time to hunt and gather food they will be busy coupled together all the time , then they will all starve. LOL.

Guest grandcharm

@3333 LOL thx for that thorough analysis but I think you attributed too much implied meaning into pater's post? As in just because he said Singaporeans are prudes doesn't mean he thinks its very different overseas. And I highly doubt that he is suggesting people should be free to walk anywhere they wish totally stark naked :)

Guest GuestListener

Nudity is subjective. If you're comfortable with your own body, then nudity and nudism shouldn't be a problem.

If you complain about others wanting to be nude in public areas, you could be reinforcing your own beliefs.

I recently cut out the inner lining of my Onionskin shorts (had them for years) - didn't realise that the inner lining had aged... it's great to walk around in the shorts (at night) now.

Nudity is subjective. If you're comfortable with your own body, then nudity and nudism shouldn't be a problem.

If you complain about others wanting to be nude in public areas, you could be reinforcing your own beliefs.

I recently cut out the inner lining of my Onionskin shorts (had them for years) - didn't realise that the inner lining had aged... it's great to walk around in the shorts (at night) now.

Gosh... I've not seen Onionskin shorts in years... I really loved wearing the pair I had till it wore out. Where did you buy yours from dude?

Cheers, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i fully agreed !.

the frontal pouch holds the manhood and 2 jewels very well and the material is very comfortable. It makes the bulge looks big, protruding and delicious as well.

its very comfortable to wear it, i hv 4 pairs myself, RED, GREEN, YELLOW and WHITE...

the brand is COCKSOX from australia.......... you can get it from Sportsmenasia

Usually, should be the other way round.. After cumming, would wear something more conservative, like a brief or boxer.. before that, when the heat is on, would like to wear something like g or see-thru if there's someone to appreciate..

oh too bad.... guess they no longer replenish the stocks.... i have bought my 4 pairs from them early last year..

so you guys got to order online then..... tooooooooooo bad..........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Economy

I know there is another thread for good designer's underwear. But those are all the more than $50/pair type. I like recommendations for cheap and good underwear. Comfortable undies for the rest of us. Budget Conscious.

get it in JB. During their sale, you can get reasonable quality underwear at RM10 for a box of 3, which is a steal converting back to SG.

Another warehouse sale I got 5 pairs of Private structure underwear at RM30

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Sportsmen Asia has a couple of brands which are good value about $30 or less, try Grooving and Unico.

Uncle, you different budget..

$50 a pair is expensive.

$30 a pair is not cheap either.

• 2 weeks later...

Y not?

Especially if u r both of the similiar size.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Pseudomonas

Yes.

I think it is really hot sharing undies with each other. :thumb:

Yeah, totally. Can just sleepover at his place and wear his CLEAN undies after showering the next day. :D

underwear if washed properly sld be clean. it sld be treat like any tops u wear n sweat on, just that its on our dickie doesnt mean it is dirty unless u suffer from skin disease

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.