Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Under Where?

List of underwears that everyone should try:

1) :wub: Fundoshi:Ecchu,rokkushaku,Ecchi :wub:

2) JockStraps:FishNet type,lycras,cotton

3) G string/thongs

4) Briefs with front pouch for you know what

5) Bikini type underwear

Guest Guest

I met this celebrity from Taiwan wearing a pair of cheaplooking underwear on a sunday afternoon in a local sauna.

He's already an unker and with that piece of cloth, he even looked very obik. I lost my erection on the spot.

Better get a pair of undies(brief or boxer; dun have to branded) that suits you & looks good on you.

& pls clean, not soiled :(

Guest JoshChaserTan

I am a sports trunk person so it's sports trunk for me everyday. Are you guys a sports trunk person or boxer or brief? Or do you go commando? By the way Renoma sports trunk is real nice

Serious question: Can anyone recommend undies with bigger "googie bags"?

look for those with profile enhancing, eg Skinxwear profile, C-in2. Basically standard undies tend to have double layer of front pouch, while it is adsorbing for moisture, that also pressed your bulge inwards, whereas profile underwear has thinner and roomier front pouch that let your bulge room to show :P

for those who needs additional enhancing, there are undies with padded pouch for extra visual omph...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kati123

Wow! Nice collection!!! =) Personally, I feel Armanis & D&G are great! Used to like CKs, but then when tried Armanis, never changed back!

I like 2Xist sports briefs too... esp for active sports... real comfy! =)

I didnt realise i had a 'liking' for undies till one day my Roomba rolled over a pair of my D&G on the floor and got jammed! Suddenly felt it was a turn-on hearing the motor strain as it got caught in the briefs.... anyone has similar liking? heheh

I absolutely love jockstraps:P

kati123 - r u sure u have underwear fetish .. not VACUUM CLEANER FETISH ... wahahahha .. kidding :P

Looking at some of the pictures other posters uploaded, I feel so much better. There was once my sis saw my number of underwear she was shocked :P

K'Mando Sport Strapless Pouch (Pretty close to commando, yet still allows your family jewels to be minimally covered up)

VKs1u.jpgN35Wf.jpgK7FAy.jpgebfX2.jpg

I heard this is how the hollywood hunks acted in their naked scenes (butt naked), such as True Blood etc

Edited by babooshame07

I have never tried these, it is pretty much like putting a sock over the genitals, DIY by cutting the top portion of your sock and then use it to wrap around your genitals! It does look really funny (shake it and pose in your mirror). ^_^

K'Mando Sport Strapless Pouch (Pretty close to commando, yet still allows your family jewels to be minimally covered up)

VKs1u.jpgN35Wf.jpgK7FAy.jpgebfX2.jpg

I heard this is how the hollywood hunks acted in their naked scenes (butt naked), such as True Blood etc

Edited by babooshame07

GM needs a big pouch, he is well endowed. ^_^

For someone who just joined yesterday, you already posted close to 70 postings, and had engaged in almost every topic.

You might want to get out of out of your room and do something else other than sitting in front of your computer.

Next thing is not to indulge in the diarrhea of the brain.

You don't have to be everywhere and engaged in every posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GUYs....

May I know which brand of underwear do you have in your drawers and which cutting you like best?

Thanks

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest hornyboi_93

hahas I have an underwear fetish

been wearing only briefs for now but get really turned on when I see cute briefs or other underwear

Wanna try boxers too though but for now just going commandos when home

I wear this recently

http://img02.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i2/T15O5PXh8iXXb6RsET_010913.jpg

http://www.uniqlo.cn/view_page-164481210.htm

The material is very thin and comfy.

I have red, blue and camouflaged ones.

But to be honest, I prefer those longer cotton boxers from CK, Diesel or Renoma.

http://mea2.img7e.de/images/214/43/diesel-luv-boxer-shorts-weiss-2-800x1157-1.jpg

I also like band type of tanga briefs, and I only wear them when I feel ...special.

I love the look of these type of tanga briefs on guys with well developed legs.

See below

http://www.boxers-and-briefs.net/trunks-c1/sloggi-basic-2-pack-tanga-p20

Most of the time, I go komando!!!

Edited by FattChoy88

Guest homies65

briefs/trunk to work/leisure

bikini brief for sports

boxers @ home

Haf try g-string for guys before feels like you wear nothing and the string @ the back really go deep in ya a**...but kinda feel sexy though...

Wanna try jockstrap & v-cut thong...

Brands; any. You guyz should check out Groovin' (the only colourful underwear in Singapore) & STUD (From US)

cheers!

Guest RF09

neither brief nor boxer. i'm into wearing panties.

anybody fansy or wears panties too?

i'ld love to wear panties all the time, but couldn't due to staying with family (will have problem expalin the panties in the laundry).

i simply love the soft n smooth material of panties, so far have not able to find guy underwear with similar material.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.