Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎25‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:35 AM, Guest Guest said:

I am currently making a decision as I am using my harf earned money.

I need to buy 3 new pairs of underwears due to wear and tear of 3 pairs of undergarments. Before anyone jump to the conclusion that I should be more careful in maintaining them, i assure you that i placed lots of effort in taking care of them and had worn them for 2 years.

I am currently debating and seeking advise from friends, both straight and gau guys on the pros and cons of the 2 brands. Looks like alot of young men who is into dragonboat and ns army officers and gym goers like Renoma very much. While the older men like CK more.

I am leaning more to Renoma as it suits my lifestyle and it is an internationally known prestige brand and more luxurious than Calvin Klein.

Please let me know your thoughts before I make my decision in spending my hard earned money. 

I will also partly make my decision on service standards of the 2 brands before give my business and commision to the company and sales representative

Well, saying that " looks like alot of young men who is into dragonboat and ns army officers and gym goers like Renoma very much. While the older men like CK more." is generalizing the likes of the population at large.

For me, who is into sports and underwear, I have come to not like Renoma as much as CK or the other underwear brands, whether the latter are superior or inferior in one's opinion (i.e. TOOT, STUD, GX3, Byford). As long as it looks good and I am willing to spend that amount of money for that pair of underwear, nothing else would stand in my way of purchasing it and getting to wear it. :)

3 hours ago, Darkwish8686 said:

Well, saying that " looks like alot of young men who is into dragonboat and ns army officers and gym goers like Renoma very much. While the older men like CK more." is generalizing the likes of the population at large.

For me, who is into sports and underwear, I have come to not like Renoma as much as CK or the other underwear brands, whether the latter are superior or inferior in one's opinion (i.e. TOOT, STUD, GX3, Byford). As long as it looks good and I am willing to spend that amount of money for that pair of underwear, nothing else would stand in my way of purchasing it and getting to wear it. :)

Hehe u have lotsa undies huhh 

Hi @EugeneSin, thank you for visiting us to check out the new Addicted arrivals. Do take advantage of our fitting room, especially when you're trying on a new brand/style for the first time. For underwear, we do ask customers to try on on top of their existing underwear. Have a great new week ahead. :D

Edited by Male-HQ

48 minutes ago, Male-HQ said:

Hi @EugeneSin, thank you for visiting us to check out the new Addicted arrivals. Do take advantage of our fitting room, especially when you're trying on a new brand/style for the first time. For underwear, we do ask customers to try on on top of their existing underwear. Have a great new week ahead. :D

Haha. Then @EugeneSin will take the opportunity to feel them all over and sniff on them.

Guest Justlovethongs
6 hours ago, Guest Good Carousell Sellers said:

Hey... if you are looking for sexy underwear, check out the following carousell sellers:

https://carousell.com/dragonboaters/

https://carousell.com/undiecurator/

https://carousell.com/inside.out/

Known to be LGBT friendly and gives great undie recommendations.

Indeed nice sellers with sexy thongs n gstrings.  Legitimate pieces too.   Bought a few skimpy pieces which really strut ur stuff.

13 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

Hahaha wellll. 

Guest Undielover
On 27/03/2017 at 6:39 AM, Guest Good Carousell Sellers said:

Hey... if you are looking for sexy underwear, check out the following carousell sellers:

https://carousell.com/dragonboaters/

https://carousell.com/undiecurator/

https://carousell.com/inside.out/

Known to be LGBT friendly and gives great undie recommendations.

Hey! Those carousell sellers listed above.... Are you reading this post? =P

11 hours ago, Guest Undielover said:

Hey! Those carousell sellers listed above.... Are you reading this post? =P

wat is wrong w that? how I wish people frequent or visit mine too
White my fav, but aussie introduce a luxurious 24K
http://www.aussiebum.com/underwear/ab-24k-gold-brief-gold/3628

22 hours ago, MobyDick said:

anyone bought marcuse before? Their sizes seem to be smaller than most brands.

On 3/28/2017 at 7:14 PM, -Ignored- said:

wat is wrong w that? how I wish people frequent or visit mine too
White my fav, but aussie introduce a luxurious 24K
http://www.aussiebum.com/underwear/ab-24k-gold-brief-gold/3628

Both M and L sold out. Wonder who bought that. 

Btw, got myself an Aussiebum Riot this sale season. Waiting for the shipment to arrive. 

4 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Both M and L sold out. Wonder who bought that. 

Btw, got myself an Aussiebum Riot this sale season. Waiting for the shipment to arrive. 

The wealthy?

they get to eat alot hence waistline wont b too slim

i m med / s too

med shd b v common for most men

str men older shd b L

9 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Haha some how u know str men older should be L size leh?

all my straight friends don't like it tight , normal straight men

(of course , there are metrosexuals too who might like it closer fit )

and there was once,a  decade ago, we saw  a ( somehow like gay) magazine (now not in sg) at coffee outlets , they viewed those undies , they claimed it is so smallish and tight and (I don't dare to elaborate further cos some terms are too sensitive here) .....so they confirmed it is very gayish

During my student days, we will change into PE clothings or from PE lessons changed back to our normal  uniform, sometimes, I will just wear my PE shorts like a boxer in my long pants...my classmates will tell me not to kill our "brothers" and the sperm

and we have many newspaper reports warning men that tighteys no good

If buying pants, nowadays a lot are w slim fit and tighter silhouette , most including me will wanna buy a larger size

eg if I m a 31.5 I will try to get a 32 or 32.5

and to me, wearing a pair boxers is as good as wearing one-two size larger, it s so loose

I have friends  who are trying to conceive w wives, doc advised them not to pack so much down there and to wear it as loose as possible and keep it cool

Sleep in aircon room, if possible naked at own privacy
What I seen in Saunas (cant be majority are straights or bi) on an underwear nite or not, they seemed to b not one size larger, but two size smaller

- I don't dare to elaborate, later pp will seemed to hate me , not sure why though

Those who have been reading my thread knew that for certain brands I go for L, so as not to suffocate it

I assumed on the average, generally most slim/small/thin body- size males (in a typical sg setting) - similar to my small size(not penis), wear an "M" , so one-size larger would mean an L
Most married women told me that once finished patho/dating, gone into marriage esp when babies and children come into pic, their husband grew fat and appearance is NO longer an issue with them: and their tummy tend to grow larger, if I m a Renoma "M" , I don't think those men around me (I mean in my workplace, neighbourhood - I don't work for a modelling agency or mediacorp with handsome faces) w their Large tummies can squeeze into an M .....
When it comes to clothing, in a split second, I see it all (which is why I raised the issue of urinals once , but that topic don't seem popular to some) esp in terms of sizing....and age (choice of clothing advice)
Don't even need them to strip, from a person's tummy and his jean size eg Levi's and some brand will show the waist size from behind, many straight men are from  abv size 33 onwards, it is clear to me what size 33 undies should be (and they will tend to want it one size larger)

Furthermore, any shopping expert will tell u that Uniqlo/Minisou, jp brand don't even have S-M size, likely they start from L size (not sure why though)- u can see no S-M : HT1ZGltFQtcXXagOFbXL.jpg
Note: Many are poor guessers of age too, looked handsome or muscular = young.....looked old = above 50yo........I m very objective-driven , if it s your age, it is your age, not your looks
If don't like squeezing, doesn't mean the rest cannot have a choice to buy what u don't like
me is me, the rest is the rest

Chart to prove my point: and some will round to the next level, always rem to apply that ..
http://www.underwearexpert.com/underwear-101/how-to-measure-your-waist-size/
Mens-underwear-size-guide-2.jpg

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

@-Ignored- Very deep analysis. :clap:

I think sizing will vary from country to country and the best option is to know your waist measurement and apply it to their size range. So, S, M, L or XL, or just semantics. Numbers don't lie. 

yup it varies, but I think most are still size 33 beyond

4 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Hehe yeap. Fabric n cutting too also must take into consideration when buying underwear that suit yourself. 

Went to Orchard today and CK has released CK ID range.. Nice material but cutting kinda big. Wish they make it smaller... 

wow make me excited to view

4 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I had bought the UA 3" before. The boxer-jock.  Fabric is lighter than CK, and the front pouch is make from a mesh material. It definitely is designed more for athletic activities. They stretch more than CK as well.

But cutting is big isn't

Just now, EugeneSin said:

But cutting is big isn't

Well it is a lot bigger in terms of coverage than what I usually wear. However, I am ok with it. One of the reasons is this is one of the few boxer briefs that I find stretches well enough for my thighs. Most boxer briefs I have problems with in the past is they are snug for me at the leg openings, hence I wore mostly thongs/jocks. 

Love. 

19 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well it is a lot bigger in terms of coverage than what I usually wear. However, I am ok with it. One of the reasons is this is one of the few boxer briefs that I find stretches well enough for my thighs. Most boxer briefs I have problems with in the past is they are snug for me at the leg openings, hence I wore mostly thongs/jocks. 

Ya .. Sometimes boxer brief have this issue the leg opening is too small and it ia uncomfy 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, -Ignored- said:

Furthermore, any shopping expert will tell u that Uniqlo/Minisou, jp brand don't even have S-M size, likely they start from L size (not sure why though)- u can see no S-M : HT1ZGltFQtcXXagOFbXL.jpg
Note: Many are poor guessers of age too, looked handsome or muscular = young.....looked old = above 50yo........I m very objective-driven , if it s your age, it is your age, not your looks
If don't like squeezing, doesn't mean the rest cannot have a choice to buy what u don't like
me is me, the rest is the rest

Chart to prove my point: and some will round to the next level, always rem to apply that ..
http://www.underwearexpert.com/underwear-101/how-to-measure-your-waist-size/

by the way, undies' sizing has to be proportionately link to weight, height, thigh and shoulder length etc info as u can seen from my previous informative sharing

even mass produced uniqlo knows that : by giving us the proper guide

http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/store/support/size/188815_size.html (though in jp, I realised in sg market , no1 bothers and all see size of undies are just abt the waist ONLY, the dick size doesn't count, sadly!)

sometimes I wonder what is wrong to share more information, learn more then!

if it is not useful, skip it then, the next person will find it useful!

so it may not necessary be sematic (as mentioned by DC) afterall

How to do a review of undies properly , even to that extent of packing it ie light-weighted to quick-dry: yes sometimes I just eccentrically wanna wear the same pair for everyday(I need to wash and dry it asap)

http://snarkynomad.com/the-uniqlo-airism-boxer-brief-thoroughly-reviewed/

Just now, doncoin said:

@-Ignored- Well based on the Uniqlo chart, I should be an XXL. :) 180cm/95kg.

not surprised cos so many of u r so muscular and bulky up there

I think I m the narrowest in terms of shoulder length....but don't ever squeeze me into one

and in a straight world, the mfgrs have to think straight

if they are going to cater to every unique cases that will be called customisation and no longer a mass-produced underwear (Uniqlo sprout in nearly every corner of a pathetically small sg) - if u r observant, a lot of time these jp brands jumped straight to an L or M (there is no S to talk about)
(now u can understand why I said , if u follow the jp men measurement or not, still a straight men very likely will end up with an L and from my impression of toileting, jp men tend to wear boxers) Boxers are forever an L or byond to me

For me, it is an inborn, walk infront of me, I will tell u straight u r whichever size, just by looking at your tummy and overall body proportion, don't even need to weigh, don't have to look at the numbers or to do any analysis (actually it is not just about numbers, it is a very logical thinking if u know why and when pp used the term 大头小身)

but if the person is a gay and esp have those preference, then  I will reduce two sizes for him

for me, up 0.5 size for a typical mass-produced undies

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:47 AM, Matty C said:

eh guys uh, where to buy the jockstraps tho? like the traditional kind.

Btw, the uniqlo sizes, you guys shouldnt be looking at the japanese website

I have a similar English (uniqlo website) too 
jp males are also similar to Asian males mah

sg has so many uniqloes

jockstrap? all the other experts shd be able to adv

but for sure dept malls have them too

Underwear lovers, stand a chance to win a free pair of ADDICTED underwear from Spain in our Apr Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members. Simply head to http://www.addicted-to-es.com/ devoted to all things ADDICTED & ES COLLECTION. Tell us which is your favorite underwear there & why. It's that simple. :D

Meanwhile, enjoy 20% off storewide during our launch month by using ES20 at checkout.

17636916_1269003246482533_73354958099251

Edited by Male-HQ

Guest Justlovethongs
3 hours ago, Guest WearAlmostNothing said:

Anyone here loves to parade or model around at home in their skimpy underwear while looking into the mirror.

Normally I model my thongs at home when no one's around.  I like to see my cock get aroused with a buldge in my tiny thong whenever I put it on.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.