Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Poz Freaky

11 Reasons Why Men Should Start Wearing Thongs

Posted By Dude Undies On July 18, 2015

43  5  4 Reddit1096 Google +4

blueline-performance-microfiber-string-b

Not only are thongs for men now easy to come by. They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, colors, and materials. But not all men wear thongs. Some think it’s weird. Some think it’s uncomfortable. Some think only women should wear thongs. Actually, men will gain a lot from wearing thongs regularly. Don’t think so? Here are 11 advantages of wearing men’s thongs.

1) You'll feel incredibly sexy

Think thongs for men are unnecessarily skimpy? Think again. There are several purposes to the design. For starters: feeling such underwear so close to your body will be an erotic sensation that could make you feel sexier. It’s similar to the feeling women get while wearing tight dresses. The sexier you feel, the sexier you’ll look.

2) Your sex appeal will shoot through the roof

Not only can thongs make you feel sexier. They can make you look sexier themselves. They’re designed to let you showcase your goods. Not only do they enhance your bulge, they let you flaunt your derriere. Letting it all hang out with confidence is sure to bring the house down.

3) Eye candy for your loved one

No underwear lets you show as much skin in such an inviting way like thongs for men. If you wear one to the bedroom, your partner will get a great show whether you’d give a performance, keeping things exciting, ensuring your sex life is amazing.

4) It’s great for foreplay

But why stop there? Why not actually give your loved one a show? You could role-play as a go-go boy. It will be a surprise that could make your loved one go wild.

5) It’s the best motivation to work out

Don’t think you could pull off a show? Not as ripped as Jason Momoa? Don’t sweat it. Wearing a thong regularly will motivate you to get fit. You’ll always see the rooms for improvement, ensuring you’ll stay focused, greatly improving your chance of success.

6) It will feel surprisingly comfortable

To keep tabs on your progress, wear a thong every time you work out. Don’t worry; it won’t feel awkward. It will feel quite cozy. Not only will it keep you feeling cool and fresh, it prevents you from getting a wedgie. The back’s made of little material, so there’s virtually no chance it will bunch and ride up.

Over time, you’ll get so used to wearing thongs that it will feel as if you aren’t wearing anything down there, making you feel even more comfortable.

7) It will provide your boys excellent support

But don’t think thongs for men can’t provide your boys good support. They’re actually designed to provide great support. Take note of how their fronts are usually triangular and attached to a relatively thick waistband. Like a hammock , they let your boys rest safe and snug.

8) It makes laundry a cinch

Men’s thongs are so small compared with most other men’s underwear that it won’t take much effort and time to wash and dry them, making it virtually effortless.

9) It’s good hygiene

Men’s thongs’ relatively tiny design doesn’t only make laundry a breeze. It also helps you stay clean, healthy, and well.

Men’s thongs have little fabric where bacteria may get trapped, so as long as you always wash yours thoroughly, wearing them regularly puts you at little risk of infection.

10) You could get a great tan

Men’s thongs’ size also lets you get that stunning sun-kissed glow. There will be little fabric between your skin and the sun ray’s (or that of a tanning bed), ensuring you’ll skin will glisten like polished bronze.

11) It’s exciting

Did you know that many women wear sexy underwear even on a regular day? It’s their naughty little secret that makes even a dull day interesting. But if they get lucky, they’re ready. Knowing this makes things even more interesting. You’ll enjoy yourself the same way if you wear thongs for men regularly.

@EugeneSin @DeMarkoand for those wearing thongs and skimpy looking undies, do u stand at those urinals in your office toilets, when u r standing beside your straight colleagues, don't they feel anything?
some tend to open up their zip and pants to pee and I noticed (I mentioned before jps) if one is wearing boxers(not boxer briefs), they may need to pull down their pants/jeans to pee comfortably too

wearing superman undies is still acceptable for me, though not a fan of such heroes

58 minutes ago, doncoin said:

@lovehandle Yes. I do stand at urinals. I am taking a piss, and if my straight colleague stand next to me, I am sure he is doing the same thing. What should they be feeling? 

Sometimes they will see that u r (if u r) wearing skimpy underwear, wont their minds think of anything?

eg there r guys who put on hair band over their head/hair cos they don long hair

i will .....

and i got tons of qns why do males wear ear stud (some ladies will qn for indians, there s a belief behind) and i visited another sauna in a foreign land, even 1 of the customers told me he will never try a ear stud in his whole life, not to mention those w loud ear accessories or at their navels

in this era, every little thing invites qns

if a little stud is goin to invite qns nowadays, a straight male will definitely qn (in his mind, at least)if he saw someone w skimpy undies at the urinal

Prolly japanese r not too inquisitive

me too, hence i could only channel my qns to such platform

and for me, i dislike skimpy attire

And all of u shd have heard of complaints in condo pools or public swimming pools abt some male customers w skimpy trunks

to me is what the fuss,

they r just gays- end of conclusion

Cos i m in this world

but i wish to knw how the rest felt

(note: plenty of caucasian ladies removed their top swimming attire when doing tanning in sg or in other ctries but they do it faced down- of cos if i peep at them, i can see some flesh or if they turn w towel nt wrapped tight enugh, i get to see some views

i wont lodge a complain definitely!!!though i will nt wan to dress myself w a skimpy trunks b it publicly or ptely)

also while in malls shopping, i will tend to observe who shopped for certain brands in the underwear dept

it tells me alot abt them

nt just consumerism and marketing perspective.....

i kept my perspectives in my mind, no1 to gossip too

@lovehandle Well, I don't think they will see my underwear choice since I don't pull my pants all the down at the urinal. Plus I think there is the unwritten bro code about toilet etiquette about having 1 empty urinal in-between (f toilet is not crowded). Even when the toilet is packed and you are side by side, you keep your eyes down. So even I am wearing the skimpiest thong, under my suit, no one will know :)

The only time colleagues may see me in my underwear is at the gym lockerroom sometimes. I am not sure what they think, and I don't really care what they think. Should it matter? 

Love. 

I noticed boxer wearer tend too

and for huge-tool guys too

1 doesnt need to strip all the way down

just by abit

u will knw what design it is

if just unzip, then indeed is q challenging to guess!

sometimes while i try to keep my eyes down, still i need to move out after peeing

so one glance, i guess it all

also from the mPL (v vpL)

i can easily guess what a man is wearing

esp men in sg tend to wear ultra squeezy pants

Arent gays sensitive, observant and ....

Also

then why r most straight men not into such sexy undies?? They have no sensual feelings like u guys? Cold blooded?

esp since skimpy undies function just as per normal , straight men shd enjoy wearing too

Most straight men are simply Bo chap/nonchalant type.  When young, the mom bought them undies.  When married, the wife bought them undies.  So few, if none of them, know about the joy of wearing different types of designs in underwear. Most probably never go beyond those 5 in a pack type.  

To them, underwear is just another a piece of clothing, worn inside and not seen by others.  Unlike them, we gay men are more conscious and are more aware what others think about our underwear, in the changing of gyms and swimming pools. 

Raise your hands if you were ever disappointed with your boyfriend du jour‘s choice ?

31 minutes ago, abang said:

Most straight men are simply Bo chap/nonchalant type.  When young, the mom bought them undies.  When married, the wife bought them undies.  So few, if none of them, know about the joy of wearing different types of designs in underwear. Most probably never go beyond those 5 in a pack type.  

To them, underwear is just another a piece of clothing, worn inside and not seen by others.  Unlike them, we gay men are more conscious and are more aware what others think about our underwear, in the changing of gyms and swimming pools. 

Raise your hands if you were ever disappointed with your boyfriend du jour‘s choice ?

I can only "like" cos I don't have a bf but so long any men has a CK or EA or the likes, I guess I will let him pass for whatsoever series or designs he is putting on 1

9 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Love the way how urbanites define g strings and tongs
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=g string

I admit for myself that the only reason I work out hard at the gym is so that I know I can pull off wearing something skimpy. :) That superficial. Sure having some health benefits are great but they are secondary. ^_^

Love. 

10 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Choice of undies are personal, no right and no wrong. Why would someone control/ comment on other people's choice of undies being too skimpy etc. As long as you are happy, you can buy and wear whatever you want ....

Thumbs UP !!!!

Those who like to comment on others' choice of undies are people who do not have Guts to wear such skimpy wear and do not have the assets to flaunt... these types of people are as good as an old nagging hag...

In this world, there is no rules or regulation on personal choice of undies ....

Wah, I just saw this….like all rallying to agree with a strong statement woh….a common enemy + some allies usually will form a war very soon, kekekekeke
if this happen, throw me all your undies hard, ok??
Tsk tsk

U guys felt being stopped or feel affected? No1 can stop anyone and don’t be affected

raise qns in the forum and to elaborate my points (esp when I m being asked what is in my train of thoughts, i don’t wish to nag too), probably

I think the more u guys will dress the way you wanted (born this way- Lady gaga)…and buy MORE(Chop and sign, confirmed!)

Can demarko show me some rules n reg? who dare to set?

On ‎18‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, DeMarko said:

Thumbs UP !!!!

Those who like to comment on others' choice of undies are people who do not have Guts to wear such skimpy wear and do not have the assets to flaunt... these types of people are as good as an old nagging hag...

In this world, there is no rules or regulation on personal choice of undies ....

1 hour ago, Yaoi said:

Is an undies revolution about to start? Hehe

#undiesrights #iwearwhateverundiesiwant #freetheundies

no lah, I always believed that this thread no1 will misunderstood anyone cos undies lover are loving

17 minutes ago, doncoin said:

@lovehandle Well apart from yourself, the bf, and maybe the guys at the locker room, no one else would probably see what underwear you wear. :) 

So wear what makes you feel comfortable, confident, and sexy. 

yup, this is what I have been practicing....no bf'

if have a bf, I will ditch the BW, wont be spending a quarter of a second in here anymore.....sometimes it is due to loneliness (dont even have a friend to talk about) hence my brain will start to think technically

why does humans wear certain attire and how does it feel? would that hurt down there? and especially I m very into clothings...
so the best platform to raise qns is here

Somehow it is terrifying to raise questions, "is there a stooopid question or a wrong qn" to ponder and ask
out of nowhere I get flamed and worst (not at this thread of course), and I m not doing illegal stuff (sniff sniff, gays are harsh I felt)

I will only be critical towards irresponsible pp, eg cruising at the wrong place, spreading diseases ,or doing wrong things @ the wrong time

other than that, I will just laugh it off even  if someone posted some silly qns, reviews or remarks

never was my intention to stop any humans to behave in a certain manner

and we are all adults, we are responsible for what we did and what we wear....

someone posted in personals - needs some friends who are into underwear! 

honestly I naively think that there could be friends of  underwear in here, though our choices could be different

maybe next time have to spread this thread into two types of undies lover - lol!

Edited by lovehandle

11 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

yup, this is what I have been practicing....no bf'

if have a bf, I will ditch the BW, wont be spending a quarter of a second in here anymore.....sometimes it is due to loneliness (dont even have a friend to talk about) hence my brain will start to think technically

why does humans wear certain attire and how does it feel? would that hurt down there? and especially I m very into clothings...
so the best platform to raise qns is here

Somehow it is terrifying to raise questions, "is there a stooopid question or a wrong qn" to ponder and ask
out of nowhere I get flamed and worst (not at this thread of course), and I m not doing illegal stuff (sniff sniff, gays are harsh I felt)

I will only be critical towards irresponsible pp, eg cruising at the wrong place, spreading diseases ,or doing wrong things @ the wrong time

other than that, I will just laugh it off even  if someone posted some silly qns, reviews or remarks

never was my intention to stop any humans to behave in a certain manner

and we are all adults, we are responsible for what we did and what we wear....

Well, I think even if you have a bf, it is ok to come here to read what is happening and hear different opinions about things- good and bad. It is natural to let your mind wander a bit and over process things if you have nothing to do- an idle mind is the devil's playground. 

Like I've shared, I wear something skimpy because it motivates me to work out hard at the gym and it makes me feel confident and sexy. It also makes my bf can't wait to rip the clothes off me when we see each other :) 

There are no stupid questions. Just don't let people bug you too much. Be happy and for those who cannot celebrate your happiness, they can fuck off. 

Love. 

Just now, doncoin said:

There are no stupid questions. Just don't let people bug you too much. Be happy and for those who cannot celebrate your happiness, they can fuck off. 

tks no worries

envy u and your bf!! and your choice of luxury clothing and accessories too

New brand from the "west"

this is the least-fabric I have viewed, nt too effeminate ...a lot are really covered here n there w too much fabric which are the type I loved

Just now, lovehandle said:

New brand from the "west"

this is the least-fabric I have viewed, nt too effeminate ...a lot are really covered here n there w too much fabric which are the type I love

Parke & Ronen are not "new." They've been around for close to 10 years already, and their only store, is quite close to where I live. 

Check out Charlie by Matthew Zink and Aronik, if you like P&R stuff. My bf loves Charlie, and we both have own several pieces of swimwear and underwear from that brand. 

Love. 

Oh

i meant new to sg mkt

i will nt dare to go near to items that i cannot touch/feel( before purch)

all the brands u mentioned r nt in the malls of sg

even vivienne west has underwear but nt avail in sg!! I like its designs(shirts, nt underneath items)

sg retail is terrible!!!!

@lovehandle Well Charlie and Aronik are sold exclusively online. I have not seen their stuff in stores, but they are doing great, and their workmanship and fabric etc. are pretty amazing. There are many smaller brands who have zero retail presence and are sold mainly or only online until some store decides to carry their items. Some brands prefer it that way as it gives them more control over their brand and their relationship with their customers versus through a 3rd party retailer. 

If in doubt, just read reviews or checkout the brand's social media. They provide good indication. 

Love. 

Guest Guest

I am currently making a decision as I am using my harf earned money.

I need to buy 3 new pairs of underwears due to wear and tear of 3 pairs of undergarments. Before anyone jump to the conclusion that I should be more careful in maintaining them, i assure you that i placed lots of effort in taking care of them and had worn them for 2 years.

I am currently debating and seeking advise from friends, both straight and gau guys on the pros and cons of the 2 brands. Looks like alot of young men who is into dragonboat and ns army officers and gym goers like Renoma very much. While the older men like CK more.

I am leaning more to Renoma as it suits my lifestyle and it is an internationally known prestige brand and more luxurious than Calvin Klein.

Please let me know your thoughts before I make my decision in spending my hard earned money. 

I will also partly make my decision on service standards of the 2 brands before give my business and commision to the company and sales representative

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like alot of young men who is into dragonboat and ns army officers and gym goers like Renoma very much. While the older men like CK more.

Haha! Be one of the boys then - get Renoma! They're reasonably-priced, and have a very sporty image.

Btw, how did you know that a lot of NS army officers wear Renoma?  :D

Anyway, with CK, remember that you will be paying for their high advertising and marketing costs (e.g. the high cost of engaging well-known celebrities to model their underwear, etc.), as well as for their brand name. It might not be worth it. CK men's underwear strikes me as a bit overrated.

Also, perhaps you got the impression that older men like CK because of their "matured taste", but I think it's more because they have a higher earning power so they can afford it?

Not all older men like CK though. I'm in my 30s and I do have a comfortable salary but I will get Renoma if I have to choose between that and CK.

One thing though: if you are an NSF you might want to avoid wearing Renoma to camp if you stay in. Can be quite tempting for some who might decide to bring it home  :D

782f6d77b8e315892cfa8ca44ae23591.jpg

If u ve a hot bod, u can buy swan brand too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

One of mine mysteriously disappeared from my apartment while I was staying overseas. I searched everywhere but cant find it. On the day I moved out, I packed up all my clothes,  still cant find it. Until now I still wonder what happened to it. I suspect someone had the key to my place came in while I was out and stole it.

Another disappeared while I was staying in a hostel in KL. Cant remember if I forgot to pack it up or maybe someone stole.

Edited by iwearthongs

I watched the clothes offered on the catwalk but I am not impressed.

To me, it lacked a certain theme...floral, nautica or stripes...shorter hemlines? 

The collection of sweaters, t-shirt looks ordinary and it is probably aimed for the American market as the clothes are too "normal" to entice me to buy them.

Edited by abang
new wordings

Guest spend it wise then
9 hours ago, CKW said:

Haha! Be one of the boys then - get Renoma! They're reasonably-priced, and have a very sporty image.

Btw, how did you know that a lot of NS army officers wear Renoma?  :D

Anyway, with CK, remember that you will be paying for their high advertising and marketing costs (e.g. the high cost of engaging well-known celebrities to model their underwear, etc.), as well as for their brand name. It might not be worth it. CK men's underwear strikes me as a bit overrated.

Also, perhaps you got the impression that older men like CK because of their "matured taste", but I think it's more because they have a higher earning power so they can afford it?

Not all older men like CK though. I'm in my 30s and I do have a comfortable salary but I will get Renoma if I have to choose between that and CK.

One thing though: if you are an NSF you might want to avoid wearing Renoma to camp if you stay in. Can be quite tempting for some who might decide to bring it home  :D

matured? beg to differ

many older ones picked renoma too

CK is the prime for me!

But ts, HOPE TO hear your final decision too though I don't quite get it how this got to do w commission and sales rep? and not sure what makes u feel that renoma is more prestigious?

what was your old brand?

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am currently making a decision as I am using my harf earned money.

I need to buy 3 new pairs of underwears due to wear and tear of 3 pairs of undergarments.

I am leaning more to Renoma as it suits my lifestyle and it is an internationally known prestige brand and more luxurious than Calvin Klein.

Please let me know your thoughts before I make my decision in spending my hard earned money. 

I will also partly make my decision on service standards of the 2 brands before give my business and commision to the company and sales representative

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.