Male HQ

Runners Den

• 2 weeks later...

My catchment area, Tampines, Bedok Reservoir, Pasir Ris, Loyang near commando jetty / camp, etc. seeking shirtless khakis to jog together. Quite a fast runner so seeking like mind athletes shirtless runners for regular once a week run. Usually runs on wed 8:15 to 10:30pm covering distance as far as 15 - 22km if to run continuously with little rest.

22 Nov 2015 is the YOLO shirtless run. Anyone here joining? My gay running group had around 10+ people joining already including me. Hope to see more of our people there.

shirtless run? must be lots of eye candies then :P

Such events difinately will have eye candies hehe. I am joining with my running group at 8:15am wave 4. Come say hi to me if anyone of u there.

Just started participating in marathon and was trying to search for all marathons in M'sia(Kuala Lumpur) and as close to where I am staying(Penang/Kedah) as possible.  I had tried google and went to a few site listed somehow I could not find much.  

Just wondering whether anyone here could recommend some site.  

PS Currrently only looking for half marathon.

Guest Sport-coholic

Just started participating in marathon and was trying to search for all marathons in M'sia(Kuala Lumpur) and as close to where I am staying(Penang/Kedah) as possible.  I had tried google and went to a few site listed somehow I could not find much.  

Just wondering whether anyone here could recommend some site.  

PS Currrently only looking for half marathon.

Visit www.justrunlah.com and search under "race".

YOLO run had ended and belows a link to one of the photographer album. Only half the guys there are not shy and go topless. My running group is the largest shirtless group feature in his album including me inside hehe.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.958570224203915.1073741903.656657237728550&type=3&pnref=story

• 1 month later...
Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, 4evaboring said:

Been slacking too much from running already, any training regime to share?

Ya lots. 5k, 10k, HM, FM, Ultra. What would you like? :P

Guest Sport-coholic
10 hours ago, teatree said:

What would you guys do if you are overseas and unable to find anyone to collect your running pack for you?

Are you asking about Singapore events? Some have collection on the event day itself; you can check with the organisers.

Guest Sport-coholic
Just now, Sport-coholic said:
13 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

I am only able to do HM due to old knee injury so i am trying to get back so i can do 21km by april          

Actually there are plenty of resources if you search online. I'll be using Hal Higdon plan for Sundown Marathon this year. He has HM training plans including for walkers also (may be good for you if you have injury). Perhaps, you want to seek clearance from your doctor as well. Take note the distances are in miles though.

Did my first run at the outdoor running track just outside of the OCBC arena. 

There is toilet, shower facility (but a small one), water cooler and drinks stations. The only thing missing is locker; at least I did not see any. 

Quite a good and nice place to run with all the basic necessities there (except locker). 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Did my first run at the outdoor running track just outside of the OCBC arena. 

There is toilet, shower facility (but a small one), water cooler and drinks stations. The only thing missing is locker; at least I did not see any. 

Quite a good and nice place to run with all the basic necessities there (except locker). 

they have locker…next to the water wave for kids