Male HQ

Runners Den

Yeah..i missed JLR too teatree. SBR Army Half Marathon cancelled due to SG50 coz army is in charged of the SG Fun Pack which every household is entitled to. They will recieved a letter soon. I heard eastside already received it. They can collect it at nearest CC. Wish can collect at RC, so convenience.

In the meantime, stay hydrated! Keep clocking mileages and rest well!

Cheers!

Yeah..i missed JLR too teatree. SBR Army Half Marathon cancelled due to SG50 coz army is in charged of the SG Fun Pack which every household is entitled to. They will recieved a letter soon. I heard eastside already received it. They can collect it at nearest CC. Wish can collect at RC, so convenience.

In the meantime, stay hydrated! Keep clocking mileages and rest well!

Cheers!

JLR may soon be a thing of the past.  The adjacent area is earmarked as the SIN-KL high speed train terminal.  Hopefully Army HM will be back after the NDP. 

It is truth that is not worth ya money to join 5km or below...but if u are a running freak like me, dont mind to spent on it! For me is like a bonus cardio so monday is rest day ha..ha

All the best to those joining 2XU Run this Sun. Hope to see a few of u there.

Take note: shuttle bus will alight near garden by the bay carpark (marina barrage) If u walk/mrt alight bayfront mrt walk to garden by the bay till u see marina barrage then cross the bridge..n u will see the race venue.

Cheers!

Those who wanna join this Runners Den Club can add yaself up at the line id: Runners Den @ SG

-SG Charmed

If the id didnt work, click this ==> http://line.me/R/ti/g/_riNoPsjAn

Juz' to share; All ActiveGym & SwimComplex Islandwide FREE to USE from 7-10 Aug (Anytime-Locals/PR Only)

Note: Compulsory Bring Ya NRIC/11B

And on 9 Aug only(anytime) can use the TRAINS/LRT/BUSES for FREE till end of service.

Cheers!

SG50 rocks! Utilise it if you.know what i mean ha..ha

• 4 weeks later...

Juz bought new hp.

New line id: Singapore @ 2015

29 & 30 aug -race pack collection at city square mall for POSB Run.

Rest well, stay hydrated, maintain ya physique & bodyfats! N lastly be happy!

Juz bought new hp.

New line id: Singapore @ 2015

29 & 30 aug -race pack collection at city square mall for POSB Run.

Rest well, stay hydrated, maintain ya physique & bodyfats! N lastly be happy!

What's the distance for POSB run? I thought it was a family run?

Guest Sport-coholic

POSB Run cancelled due to Haze issues. Go there collect medal.

Stop joining for marathon now till i found someone to go with. So juz jog/gym islandwide when i free.

Cheers!

Your target 5km in 15min, not many can catch up with you. :P

Guest Sport-coholic

I'll be doing Newton Challenge 32km, CSC Run 21km and SCMS FM. Anybody doing SCM BKK? I'm doing HM.

Anybody interested to run a HM in the Philippines next year? I'm looking at either Cebu Marathon (10 Jan) or Condura Skyway Marathon (7 Feb).

Doing the same local runs as you with the addition of tnf. :)

I'll be doing Newton Challenge 32km, CSC Run 21km and SCMS FM. Anybody doing SCM BKK? I'm doing HM.

Anybody interested to run a HM in the Philippines next year? I'm looking at either Cebu Marathon (10 Jan) or Condura Skyway Marathon (7 Feb).

15 nov for bkk scm.. my exams period.. sucks!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• 2 weeks later...