Male HQ

Runners Den

Guest Sport-coholic

Any runner in Sengkang joining Sundown FM? Looking for training buddies who are keen to do long run training on Sat night (2130hrs onwards). Pacing between 5:11min/km and 5:39min/km for 16km and above.

Guest 72%dark

Getting bored of my usual running routes... Anyone run at Punggol park regularly? Is it crowded on weekends?

(I prefer running routes that aren't too crowded, not like east coast park on weekends, jammed with groups of slow walkers, cyclists cutting all over the place...)

• 1 month later...
Guest Sport-coholic

Getting bored of my usual running routes... Anyone run at Punggol park regularly? Is it crowded on weekends?

(I prefer running routes that aren't too crowded, not like east coast park on weekends, jammed with groups of slow walkers, cyclists cutting all over the place...)

It depends on the hours. :P

Should try Admiralty Park, Sembawang Park and the expansive park conbectors in Woodlands, Admiralty & Sembawang. A runner's dream in terms of choices.

All the best for sat Energizer run! Dont forget the headlight! Am joining too!

Tmr, Fri is the HomeNsteam real run race pack collection at velocity.

Cheers!

Stay healthy!

All the best for sat Energizer run! Dont forget the headlight! Am joining too!

Tmr, Fri is the HomeNsteam real run race pack collection at velocity.

Cheers!

Stay healthy!

Thanks man!  Went to collect today after reading your post.  No queue at 5 pm.

Welcome teatree.

The energizer trail run is challenging! The up slope and down slope. The headlight is very useful. The rocks are wow...but overall one of the great trail run compare to green corridor.

Next up is the Real Run @ Sentosa 17 may. If only the road is bigger. Very congested last year. lucky managed to put my baggage deposit at 7.10am. This year gonna take cab there. No choice. Boon lay first train sun start 6.06am. Email smrt to start early, they say cant due to schedule etc...

Reminder; Meiji Run race pack collection is on 16/17 may @ velocity!

Train Safe brahs!

Hola guys, do note that the real run baggage deposit close at 6.30sharp.

I have no choice but have to take cab from boon lay to sentosa.

Any guys wanna meet after race? Or drink? Makan? I be showering at tanjong open shower. So cosy!

Will collect my race pack for meiji run on sat.

Juz end my last mileage for this sunday event!

Stay fit & happy!

Cheers!

Was indeed a great experience for a first time night trail for me. Glad the trail was not that muddy and slippery.

And the upslopes were indeed challenging..

The up & down slope, esp the up slope is really challenging! Even u run the 6km route but it seems tht the route is much longer on flat ground!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Any runners wanna meet later after the real run race tmr? Take selfie or anything?

Any runners who are not shy to shower in the open(shower), do pm me coz i be showering at the open shower tmr before going breakfast or lunch or anywhere..

If u taking meiji run race pack today, let me know too..can meet n chat there...make friends..

Rest well n all the best tmr!

Cheers!

Should try Admiralty Park, Sembawang Park and the expansive park conbectors in Woodlands, Admiralty & Sembawang. A runner's dream in terms of choices.

Did half of the mentioned park connectors every other night, i must say it's good and quite well maintained... will try the full route someday

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

Hola guys, hope u had a good run. I should consider buying trail shoes. The sand really challenging...i juz slow jog..when comes to road tempo run....The open shower is at Tanjong Beach. Other shower so crowded. I was alone there..shiok...take my time...when this ang moh (40s) come along... I am on the left den...he is on the right den...he keep staring..i juz ignore..juz enjoy myself soaping ha..ha..i wish i got open shower kakis for run events...

Next race is Meiji Run, if any1 of u interested in open shower at Tanjong Beach, let me know. It is quiet.i feel safe naked there. Feel relax ha..ha..

I hope to have run event n open shower kakis, juz pm me.

P.S: if u see me, juz say hi pls. I dont bite. I cant wear contact eyes due to effect my cornea eyes (sensitive) and my specs spoilt. I juz cant see far. (300 deg both sides) pardon me pls.

Happy resting! N see u next weekend at sentosa!

I had a good run today, but still could not break the physiological barrier of under 1 hour.  It was raining last year, so the shoes were stuck with mud and sands.  This year we have sunny weather.  Some guys were late for depositing their baggage, so they ran carrying it.

No medal given out this year, which is good.  A tee is more practical.

Many eye candies to watch too, especially in RealRun and the SAFRA Run.

Edited by teatree

Guest Sport-coholic

hahaha ok .. coolz ... maybe can arrannge to run together one of the weekends .

So nice. Can find running buddies within 2 days.

Guest Sport-coholic

hahahaha havent arranged anything yet ....

I posted 2 months also no one responds. :'( Edited by Sport-coholic

Hope a few of you enjoy the meiji run juz now. Even though it is a bit drizzling...but it is nice.

Going to tampines community center tmr to collect race pack for 50hrs non stop run which will be held at bishan park.

If you are nearby we can meet up. :)

Rest well.

Cheers!

Me! I can fall under the student category also. hahaha.

Managed to sign up for Standard Chartered Marathon in KL this 4th Oct. In just one week, registration went sold out!

Anyone sign up for SCMKL?

Thats why! I was planning for my 1st overseas SCM and its not available now. T.T

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Guest Sport-coholic

Wonder whether anyone know of any organization or someone that does jogging or running clinic to train people on how to do the exercise properly, etc, etc. Dont mind paying some $ for good knowledge and practice sessions. :)

There's plenty of resources online, why do you need that actually? Injuries or ....?