Male HQ

Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)

Life is never static, we all have choices to be with whoever we like.  If a person is happy and contented, it shows; and it will radiates far and wide and people will come to you.

Lets respect other people's choices and work on our own inner self.

I'm Chinese but i date any guy i like. No race preference. To me all men are the same regardless your race.

My first 2 ex are Chinese. 3rd ex was indian. 4th was eurasian. Current is Chinese. I also hv sex with malay and other races too.

Lol. Is this linked to a stereotype? I smell good 24/7 ;)

In fact there are only four things that will never want me to meet the same guy again:

1. BO

2. Bad breath

3. Bad grammar

4. Bad manners in a formal setting

Other than that, I think I can practically adore anyone.

Really? If everything else is almost perfect, I can most willingly overlook a little bit of bo. It's ok to have a little bit of odor after sweating in a hot day, as long as the smell isn't repulsive or overpowering

Why is it not okay? What about gays? Shutting out an entire gender leaving no possibility whatsoever in the future to date someone of that gender ISN'T OKAY. It is SEXIST. How bout this: Shutting out an entire age range leaving no possibility whatsoever in the future to date someone of that age range ISN'T OKAY. It is AGEIST. Shutting out an entire religion leaving no possibility whatsoever in the future to date someone of that religion ISN'T OKAY. It's religious discrimination. Now do you see things in perspective? It is normal for people to idealise, especially when it comes to their LIFETIME PARTNERS. They know generally what they are attracted to and what they want. What I'm trying to show you is that you bring your prejudices into the arena of LOVE, which is unlike social, legal, political, economic or corporate aspects, in which refusing to hire someone of a particular race MAY indeed be racist. Also, that you impose rules of what's ok and what's not on others, without realising why you are like that.

BUT, I think we can safely say that many of these racists (as you name them) would fall in love if indeed someone special of their previously rejected race comes along, compelling them to slowly break down their ideals. It takes time and fate to do that; sparks fly, you'll never know.

I absolutely agree!

Really? If everything else is almost perfect, I can most willingly overlook a little bit of bo. It's ok to have a little bit of odor after sweating in a hot day, as long as the smell isn't repulsive or overpowering

Well, of course that depends on what context lah. If it's a dinner date, of course one has to at least smell fresh. If it's a meet up after work or school or what have you, then it's okay to have a little of that musky smell (sometimes it's a turn on, sometimes) hahaha.

BUT, I think we can safely say that many of these racists (as you name them) would fall in love if indeed someone special of their previously rejected race comes along, compelling them to slowly break down their ideals. It takes time and fate to do that; sparks fly, you'll never know.

This shows that it boils down to you as an individual, so don't blame everything on your race or other races. It is all about YOU.

If I say "No, I'm Chinese." The response is always positive.

If I say "Yes, I'm Malay mixed". The response is 50/50.

If I say "Yes. I'm Chinese mixed". The response is generally positive.

Can you see that? Just by changing the race, people's perception towards you can change 180 degree. Come on, if you messaged me first, it means that you already take a liking to me. Yet, the initial feeling dissapear once I revealed my race.

I'd applaud them for rejecting you. Racist or not, if anybody thinks that people owe him so much that they have to give him a chance at becoming their lifetime or sexual partner, then he does not deserve it. Also, lying about age and race are two things that doom people to loneliness for life and it is my opinion that most of us agree they deserve it.

Guest Indian guts

Am an Indian guy. The first person i had fun with in life was Chinese and i continue to receive msgs in apps from Chinese guys asking if i want to have fun. i am assuming this is the experience of other Indian guys too so nope i won't say all Chinese guys go for Chinese guys only. 

However i will say that there is alot of unfair prejudice against Indian guys.smelly,dirty ==". No Indian guys are not any less clearer just because we have a darker skin color.  My Chinese friend in aus told me the first day he entered the hostel there some white guy told him "get lost smelly yellow skin". Can we stupid humans stop discriminating ppl just become we derive some joy out of it.  

I feel the Indian guy falls under his own category of sexiness like any the other races. When you go to temple events and see large group of local Indian guys in their traditional wear or shirtless you do get a glimpse how sexy the Indian guy actually can get. (sorry for using the temple as an example ==")

But yes ppl are attracted to different ppl that is nature just don't do it out of prejudice 

Guest Raiden Alpha

The colour of a human skin have never bother me much in life.

I am more interest in how well a person can maintain their youthful skin condition.

At my age my so call yellow skin is at least 15 years younger in cellular age than the Caucasian counterparts in my age group.

Strangely for some reasons I can't grow old much at all.

I always enjoy making people squeal when I show them my ic.

Guest Gymbunny

I'm a Singaporean Chinese guy and I have and will continue dating men of every colour as long as we're about the same age and same interests. I just require them to be well educated (Bachelors at least), a wide world view and a salary equal to mine so I won't have to change my lifestyle.

Narrow-mindedness is the biggest turn off, many of which are in this thread. Get out of your comfort zones and see the world more. Appreciate humanity in all its blazing glory.

Peace.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I'm a Singaporean Chinese guy and I have and will continue dating men of every colour as long as we're about the same age and same interests. I just require them to be well educated (Bachelors at least), a wide world view and a salary equal to mine so I won't have to change my lifestyle.

Narrow-mindedness is the biggest turn off, many of which are in this thread. Get out of your comfort zones and see the world more. Appreciate humanity in all its blazing glory.

Peace.

A world wide view and a cosmopolitan outlook on life is only within reach for people like us who either have good jobs or money to travel out to interact with the world.

How is it possible for paupers,underachievers or oppressed people to go out of their comfort zones to appreciate life in all it's blazing glory? :)

Do you even interact with people from all stratas of society and from all walks of life before you dismiss other people as narrow mind? :)

Hahaha.

Elitism and sarcasm in sardonic irony.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

The colour of a human skin have never bother me much in life.

I am more interest in how well a person can maintain their youthful skin condition.

At my age my so call yellow skin is at least 15 years younger in cellular age than the Caucasian counterparts in my age group.

Strangely for some reasons I can't grow old much at all.

I always enjoy making people squeal when I show them my ic.

If you have a 15 year difference in cellular age with an average Caucasian you are surely quite senior yourself. These differences become more realistic at an older age,  for example,  an Asian skin at 75 can be comparable to an average white male's skin at 60.

The skin of Asians is one attraction I find in this group.  Not so much the "cellular age"  but for the absence of hair.  It is maybe comparable to the skin of a white female. But we white males can also maintain a decent skin.  It is a matter of avoiding excessive exposure to sun and exposure to much soap and hot water.  Some guys think that they are not clean unless they rub themselves off daily under a hot shower.  This is nonsense.  We were not built for that.   A cold shower every couple of days is sufficient.  And daily washing the face and shaving with cold water only.

Another factor is the use products that protect the skin.  Good moisturizing cream, sun block cream, creams with glycolic acid or similar  are effective and should not be discarded.  

A world wide view and a cosmopolitan outlook on life is only within reach for people like us who either have good jobs or money to travel out to interact with the world.

You think so?   It seems that when we are moved across the globe by airplane  we are suddenly walking foreign land but...  we are still the same old OURSELVES.

It doesn't take much travel to realize this.  Open mindedness seems to be a trait of the mind, not of the feet.  An open mind can get tired of traveling by realizing that people are about the same everywhere.  And people in cosmopolitan cities can reach the same conclusion without having traveled much.   

Edited by Steve5380

Peace.

By dating graduates only, u r restricting yourself to the 40% of the population and u claim that Narrow-mindedness is the biggest turn of for u?

Much contradiction here?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Peace

To those people who date across age groups, religions and genders, you are another brand of narrow-mindedness. You are an ageist. No? Then you're no less "narrow-minded" than any of those you deem to be as such.

I appreciate and listen to all kinds of music of all languages, does that make me more open-minded than those whose tastes are for a more limited range of music? I watch Korean, Chinese, English and Japanese dramas. Does that make those who ONLY watch English dramas more narrow-minded? I appreciate the beauty of all races and can get turned on by all but it's the personality that matters to me and I do prefer someone of my own race. So, does that make me any more narrow-minded than you? Seeing the world through narrow lens you will see narrow-mindedness. Understanding the world and others will open you up to a whole new world in which everybody has reasons and stories to tell, and knowing them, you can no longer judge them.

FYI I can't do that, that's why I still judge.

The rhetorical questions I ask serve to illuminate the issue here, in my attempt to help people see that in deeming someone to be "narrow-minded", "racist" or "bigoted" in a certain respect, we are unwittingly so in many other respects. When we look out and blame others for flaws that are truly within, anger, angst, misery breaks out and we make others miserable as well. Seeing the world through a lopsided, prejudicial mind, we can only see injustice everywhere, especially where there is none. That is why feminists refuse to become humanists in developed countries where the scales of equality have already tipped too much in their favor. That is why they see objectification of women everywhere and ignore the objectification of men; they see injustice everywhere and ignore all that is unfair and unjust to men. They think men and women are equal but in some respects women are superior. Read some of the feminist literature and you may see how prejudicial they are, despite feminism having been relevant some time ago. It is still relevant today, along with the racism question, however people are no longer fighting for equality; they are unknowingly fighting for superiority, for rights without responsibilities.

If the minority is given a voice and power that is equal to the majority, then isn't that shortchanging and oppressing the majority? It is hard to find that balance and in today's world, we are too far from it. What we can do is to work on ourselves instead of trying to change the world. The toughest thing to do especially for those who have not, since a long time, looked into the mirror.

By dating graduates only, u r restricting yourself to the 40% of the population and u claim that Narrow-mindedness is the biggest turn of for u?

Much contradiction here?

Yes indeed. But then again if we expect him to date non-grads to be "open-minded", then we are as narrow-minded as him.

You think so?   It seems that when we are moved across the globe by airplane  we are suddenly walking foreign land but...  we are still the same old OURSELVES.

It doesn't take much travel to realize this.  Open mindedness seems to be a trait of the mind, not of the feet.  An open mind can get tired of traveling by realizing that people are about the same everywhere.  And people in cosmopolitan cities can reach the same conclusion without having traveled much.   

The thing is do we know what is open-mindedness. To all those with a flair for literary analysis, here is a phrase that sums up open-mindedness: Open-mindedness is open to narrow-mindedness.

It appears to be a paradox, but really isn't.

The thing is do we know what is open-mindedness. To all those with a flair for literary analysis, here is a phrase that sums up open-mindedness: Open-mindedness is open to narrow-mindedness.

It appears to be a paradox, but really isn't.

I think I understand what you mean.  Each mid is 'narrow' because it is unique, it is just one instance of all the possibilities this mind could be.  If our mind is not 'narrow', then our life would not have any consistency.

In the typical way it is used,  "narrow mind" does not refer to the immutability of our mind but in its ability to understand and empathize with other ideologies.  So for example if we are open-minded we can understand why some people are anti-gay, even if we are narrowly pro-gay.  A religious fanatic who thinks that his religion is truth and all other religions are false is "narrow minded".  An agnostic who recognizes that we are ignorant about the divine  is "open-minded".  He is, in his narrow mind,  open to other ideologies, religions, races than his own.

Guest Gymbunny

Much contradiction here?

Oh the difference between my form of "cosmopolitan narrow-mindedness" is that it hinges on variables that one CAN change. Skin colour is not.

No degree? Study harder, it's never too late. Upgrade yourself even while you're working. If the auntie clerks in my office with families can take part time degrees I don't see why young men like you with no families cannot. Not earning enough? Work harder, get promoted. Improve yourselves. Aim higher. It's not that hard -  you just need to want it.

Am I narrow minded? I don't think so.

I just have high expections.

Oh the difference between my form of "cosmopolitan narrow-mindedness" is that it hinges on variables that one CAN change. Skin colour is not.

No degree? Study harder, it's never too late. Upgrade yourself even while you're working. If the auntie clerks in my office with families can take part time degrees I don't see why young men like you with no families cannot. Not earning enough? Work harder, get promoted. Improve yourselves. Aim higher. It's not that hard - you just need to want it.

Am I narrow minded?

I just have high expections.

you are too open, open then anyone could, self righteous.

Yes, when it comes to the people I will spend my life with, I have every right to be self righteous.

sofry, too bad, i not refer to the partner statement, from here i think yoh are not as educated and smart as you thought, but so full and self righteous.

I think I understand what you mean.  Each mid is 'narrow' because it is unique, it is just one instance of all the possibilities this mind could be.  If our mind is not 'narrow', then our life would not have any consistency.

In the typical way it is used,  "narrow mind" does not refer to the immutability of our mind but in its ability to understand and empathize with other ideologies.  So for example if we are open-minded we can understand why some people are anti-gay, even if we are narrowly pro-gay.  A religious fanatic who thinks that his religion is truth and all other religions are false is "narrow minded".  An agnostic who recognizes that we are ignorant about the divine  is "open-minded".  He is, in his narrow mind,  open to other ideologies, religions, races than his own.

There are many interpretations but wow you got it :) I wrote stuff hoping that some people here might just be able to start thinking...unfortunately many are either too lazy to think or simply refuse to look into themselves.

Guest Gymbunny

sofry, too bad, i not refer to the partner statement, from here i think yoh are not as educated and smart as you thought.

That's rich coming from someone with your standard of grammar and spelling.

I am chineses and I once was in a rs with a Malay for almost three years. But he has no dietary restrictions, he drinks and eats pork, so there is really not much cultural or religious shock for both of us.

Personally I like Asians, be they Chinese, Malay, thai, Japanese, Koreans, Filipino, Indian. In fact I had either dated or had sex with all the above. But I have yet to date or sex with any Caucasian, as I am really not attracted to them, just my preference, I have nothing against them otherwise.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Curious

I’m just wondering every time I check posts from forum (Personals and threads), or go to grindr or tinder, Chinese always prefer Chinese. Coz even with straight chi guys and girls, they prefer chi also. I would love to hear your thoughts, especially with the local Singaporean chinese here in the forum. Is it a cultural thing? Communication ease? 

59 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

I’m just wondering every time I check posts from forum (Personals and threads), or go to grindr or tinder, Chinese always prefer Chinese. Coz even with straight chi guys and girls, they prefer chi also. I would love to hear your thoughts, especially with the local Singaporean chinese here in the forum. Is it a cultural thing? Communication ease? 

iyVSavR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Let’s say you could have a dream partner from any race available... what would be your number one choice?

Let’s say your answer is race A which happens to be a different race from you and let’s say race A tends to prefer race A partners. 

If you are from race B and race B is not your number one choice then you’ve answered your own question.

I believe this is more of a personal preference, more of “ease of communication”. It’s like if there are things you can’t express out in English language, you can always convey it in Chinese. 

But if the the other party is of other race, you would have trouble finding ways to communicate to them. And on top of that, you one tend to get along with people of their own race. 

And I agree with what lohwpr has mentioned about restriction of diet. 

Edited by ColdIceTea

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

"Chinese always prefer Chinese" - That's a sweeping statement.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

No onebia complete colourblind lah. 

18 minutes ago, camus said:

Let’s say you could have a dream partner from any race available... what would be your number one choice?

Let’s say your answer is race A which happens to be a different race from you and let’s say race A tends to prefer race A partners. 

If you are from race B and race B is not your number one choice then you’ve answered your own question.

On physical attractiveness ground (this is purely subjective), I find the Mediterraneans most attractive: Arabs, Turks, Persians, Italians, Greeks, etc. And then Latinos and Japanese too.

But I have seen gorgeous men of any races - when I was in East Africa, I noticed some Tanzanians and Ethiopians can be very, very attractive too.

But other posters brought up good points that cultural considerations play a factor too. It's simply easier to connect and communicate with someone who has shared culture with you.

Do I find Chinese typically more attractive than other races? Not always. (Though there are some which are really gorgeous and can beat the other races.)

But the cultural considerations do play a factor somewhat.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Hmmm iirc, we stick to what we think are homogenous to us, or by popular choices. The more contact with a particular race, the better the comfort level/preference is of that race. There are also other factors such as the influence of culture, stereotypes, and upbringing. Also, it doesn't help that skin colour is often discriminated.

That would explain why the minorities are comfortable with the majority group such as Chinese, while they may not be more comfortable with their own group, likely due to the influence of media.

I believe in learning to keep an open mind whilst getting exposure by travelling/engaging with other cultures and races, so that we can start liking and appreciating more than our own colour and race. 

Edited by Steven94

2 hours ago, derryfawne said:

On physical attractiveness ground (this is purely subjective), I find the Mediterraneans most attractive: Arabs, Turks, Persians, Italians, Greeks, etc

Oh God I'm now in Istanbul and I find all the men here look pretty much the same and have a horrible sense of fashion. Ok that's just my opinion haha looks are subjective.

To TS: for me, personally, I would NEVER date a Muslim because:

1. I don't like mutilated cocks.

2. I love pork.

I'd also NEVER date an Indian because:

1. Dark skin just isn't my thing.

2. A good majority of them are Hindus and I love my steak so rare blood is dripping out everywhere when I sink my knife into it.

3. The majority of the minority left are Muslim (in which case, see pt #1 in the previous section) or even worse, vegetarian (good Lord, no).

In Singapore, that usually leaves me with most of the time, Chinese left. While I'd never put "chn 4 chn only" on my dating profile, it's natural for me to not click on the obviously Malay or Indian guys.

But that's just me. Please don't flame me if I'm politically incorrect: I'm just being very straightforward here. :P

23 minutes ago, zyjd said:

Oh God I'm now in Istanbul and I find all the men here look pretty much the same and have a horrible sense of fashion. Ok that's just my opinion haha looks are subjective.

To TS: for me, personally, I would NEVER date a Muslim because:

1. I don't like mutilated cocks.

2. I love pork.

I'd also NEVER date an Indian because:

1. Dark skin just isn't my thing.

2. A good majority of them are Hindus and I love my steak so rare blood is dripping out everywhere when I sink my knife into it.

3. The majority of the minority left are Muslim (in which case, see pt #1 in the previous section) or even worse, vegetarian (good Lord, no).

In Singapore, that usually leaves me with most of the time, Chinese left. While I'd never put "chn 4 chn only" on my dating profile, it's natural for me to not click on the obviously Malay or Indian guys.

But that's just me. Please don't flame me if I'm politically incorrect: I'm just being very straightforward here. :P

Haha an honest answer for sure. Though may not be politically correct( But most looking for f**** here so why not f*** correctness first :P). But I feel the comment 

4 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Chinese always prefer Chinese

Kind of "begged" your answer.

While I have no preference and enjoy dicks of all sizes, shape and colour, I do notice that I generally gravitate towards Asians.  But I can't give any explanation for my fascination with Asian dicks which usually are not as big as Caucasians, blacks and other races.  I guess ultimately, the person matters more than his dick.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Why do Chinese also prefer Chinese? 

The same reason why Malay also prefer Malay, and Indian also prefer Indian. 

We are hardwired to associate with others like us. It's not racism, it's just a natural human trait. When you decide NOT to associate with different people AT ALL, or/and treat them differently, then the line has been crossed. 

1 minute ago, Guest Hmm said:

Why do Chinese also prefer Chinese? 

The same reason why Malay also prefer Malay, and Indian also prefer Indian. 

We are hardwired to associate with others like us. It's not racism, it's just a natural human trait. When you decide NOT to associate with different people AT ALL, or/and treat them differently, then the line has been crossed. 

not really..i prefer looks/body to race...if there are 2 guys in front of me and the guy of my race is not as attractive as the other guy of different race ..guess who i will choose??

Duh!!!!

Personally, I think it's due to ones upbringing and the country predominant race. How so?

1) if you grew up in a vegan family, you will naturally gravitate more towards non meat. Naturally if we grew up mingling with same race only (or mainly with same only), then we will be more drawn to similar. 

2) majority of Japanese will prefer Japanese, majority of Koreans will prefer Koreans so on and so forth. It's very natural. 

There will be "exceptions" but few and far in between. That's life. 

1 hour ago, Boydsg said:

Personally, I think it's due to ones upbringing and the country predominant race. How so?

1) if you grew up in a vegan family, you will naturally gravitate more towards non meat. Naturally if we grew up mingling with same race only (or mainly with same only), then we will be more drawn to similar. 

2) majority of Japanese will prefer Japanese, majority of Koreans will prefer Koreans so on and so forth. It's very natural. 

There will be "exceptions" but few and far in between. That's life. 

Because everyone wants local Chinese. That’s common things I heard from the ground! 

Frankly local Chinese boys are hot! 

• G_M changed the title to Do Chinese Guys Only Go For Chinese Guys? + Why do Chinese prefer also Chinese? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.