Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

60% of the pxxn that I watch are gay and 40% are bi (but I mostly only have eyes on the men)

I did have some attractions to the popular girls here and there during schooling but also those basketball players too.

My gay friend says im just in denial. Am I?

Yep, definitely in denial. Anyway, so long as u acknowledge that you are struggling with your sexuality, you are still ok. Some people take shorter time to acknowledge who they are and some longer, while some are still in denial. Let's hope you eventually find out 'Who' you are. Just make sure that you are honest with yourself and not hurt people while you are still confuse.

Hmm, actually how do you guys define a bisexual guy? When I was growing up, there were a number of instances when I find myself attracted to girls. But the feeling is really non-sexual. There's this really awesome girl I know and sometimes I do entertain the thought of "what if I'm her boyfriend". She's a sweet and great person, great personality and all. But again, the feeling is always non-sexual.

I know I'm definitely not straight. But that doesn't make me Bi ain't it? Isn't it common to have such feelings for the opposite sex for all gay people?

You're gay. I was just like you a few months ago but wait till you get into a relationship with a guy you know you'll want that for your life. At least I do :)

Guest Ye Knom

I quite surprise alot of member here around same year as me (1989) though I look younger..

My View:

[A]If you now have a boyfriend or any gay friend that likes you, con't or start trying things with him (I don't think even you bisex, you are allow to be 2-timer);

If not,

go someplace crowded alone and see which sex you more interested in (because only 2 choice M/F);

[iI]see straight pxxn and after that ask yourself which thing you feel like seeing most (also 2 choice Breast/Dick)

[1]If both B and [iI], you looking for male and dick, you enter the correct website

I believe no one can see 2 things in 1 view esp. looking for sex or pxxn, you either see pretty face or handsome face in your mind

[2]If B or [iI], you do looking female for sex or their breast for pxxn, Bisexual is good (not only you have the chance to have baby, you can have sex with guys too, nothing to loss)

Btw, pls answer my above questions just on top. Thanks.

Guest Blaidd_drwg

U Stop asking us this question.

If you don't know then who the hell knows.

The above guest may not seem like he is contributing. But maybe he is, by "tough love".

Personally, this is what I think.

Every human being can be homosexual or heterosexual dependent on their experiences. The more homosexual experiences you have, the tendency you have for it is more and vice versa. But it does not mean you are limited to that sexual orientation your whole life. With enough experience on the "other" side, you could go the other way too. Too many people lock themselves in an orientation by further reinforcing these bias-specific experiences.

Orientation are all figments of human imagination and social conditioning. Gender, however is natural and physically set.

Another thing is that you have come to a place in which there is a conflict of interest. If you go to a gay forum for counseling about your sexual orientation, it is most expected what answer you will get. If you go to a straight forum, it is most expected what answer you will also get. If you go to a second-hand car dealer who does not offer "fact" guarantees or checks by a third-party mechanic, it is most expected what kind of car quality you will get (since it is in the dealer's interest to rid off his low quality cars for higher prices).

So, like the quoted guest above, I will say that you have to discover it yourself. There is no definitive answer anyone of us can give here, including me myself.

But keep your heart pure, be patient, do not have your head in the clouds and you will know the answer soon enough.

Guest Explorer

I think you are on a voyage of self-discovery. I congratulate you on having the strength and courage to search for your own truth.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you are going to find the truth by asking others. All that matters is that whatever answer you come up with is true to you. You will know this by finding out what makes you truly happy.

So with that in mind, I encourage you to stop thinking and asking other people's opinions and to start experiencing. Your mission should be what feels right for you. I think the only way you are going to find that out is physically experience what is out there. Just play safe.

Guest Blaidd_drwg

I think you are on a voyage of self-discovery. I congratulate you on having the strength and courage to search for your own truth.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you are going to find the truth by asking others. All that matters is that whatever answer you come up with is true to you. You will know this by finding out what makes you truly happy.

So with that in mind, I encourage you to stop thinking and asking other people's opinions and to start experiencing. Your mission should be what feels right for you. I think the only way you are going to find that out is physically experience what is out there. Just play safe.

Good reply!

Guest Guest
Try these! photo1nw.jpgphoto2ps.jpg Just for fun and laughter, don't take them seriously pls :B)

So what does it mean if i don't see any numbers and I see dancing?

Anyone want to date me?

Try these!

Just for fun and laughter, don't take them seriously pls :B)

Haha, i cant see any number on circle 5, and when i see the answer saying tht i am homo, i am so sad tht i am homo! Lol Joking only.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 3 months later...

Hi.

For some reason, I find that I am attracted to guys which is hot looking.

I enjoy AJ pxxn and love to see them Jerk off.

But today, this is the first time I am been cruised by a guy and It started like this:

He look Good with well fit body.

First after we got into the cubicle, he start to talk to me etc, then slowly he start to hug my very tightly.

I can feel his and my heart are beating very fast.

Next he touches my tools and wanna do a hand job for me. So I give in.

He start to jo me and bite my nipple, and later i cum.

After that we left.

During the whole process, I feels wrong. I did not enjoy at all.

So after all, am i gay or bi or curious?

Edited by SoulSG

Guest stbrianud

If you're not gay you wouldn't be attracted to him...

Travys is right. Casual Sex on the other hand is a different sorry... It's a more personal choice and decision... It's like choosing between a 6" and a 12"... Both taste really good. but you have to know if you can finish it.. I always take the 6".. one day i'll try the 12"...

It's not that more expensive too. <3 Subway

Guest Ironrod

You are gay but just that there was no feelings involved in what u did that's why u feel empty inside.

No worries, this is part of growing up process.....someday u will learn to say NO to things which u don't like.

First, u need start understanding yourself.

Just try not to meet some asshole whom will play with your heart ok? :D

U r a high class virgin gay who doesnt like cheap toilet sex.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Maybe you feel degraded? That the way I felt after I allowed a complete stranger (who's actually a quite decent-looking and very fit athlete-bodied young NSF) to suck my penis for the first time ever when I was still a young teenager (albeit already with a rather well-developed body) and it was done in a tight-spaced public toilet cubicle.

why get confused? it clearly shown that u like men than women. else in such situation why someone talk to you while u r peeing n and did not gv him any sense of rejection? sometimes base on first instint will tell your future sex preference because it is a natural react to you at that moment. you accepted him and you shd accept yourself as one.

i hope i maybe wrong and somehow you have to be firmed and think repeatly what you want abd who you are before you really step out of ur own path..a wrong move may change your entire life..

From what you say, you are gay but in denial. Some guys takes some time to accept their own sexuality. It took me 10 yrs to accept that I am gay. Just make sure you don't take too long to accept who you are because during those time or confusion and denial, you might have done things that you might regret once you start accepting who you are. e.g. getting a girlfriend and get married, etc.

Thus, the sooner you know who you are, the better you can face the world as the real you.

I think it's simply because it's your first time and you started to feel uncomfortable/guilty that you've crossed over into the dark side (read: casual sex), hehe... I don't mean it as a joke, but I do think this sort of feeling happens to many of us when we had our first few.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest justacuriousguy

hi im having the same situation too.

i watch both gay and straight pxxn. i guess the reason why i watch gay pxxn is that they do torture guys too. i only watch straight pxxn that torture guys.

i tried to do it with a guy but end up i couldn't cum and walked off.

am i counted gay?

Guest Ironrod

hi im having the same situation too.

i watch both gay and straight pxxn. i guess the reason why i watch gay pxxn is that they do torture guys too. i only watch straight pxxn that torture guys.

i tried to do it with a guy but end up i couldn't cum and walked off.

am i counted gay?

It means u are into S&M - liking bondage, the art of pain and ......control.

There is nothing wrong with it but best learn the ropes (including knots) b4 u try it on somebody else.

Also S&M can have more fruitful r/s then normal gays becos not all abt sex - the building of trust, loyalty and Respect makes S&M a sometimes a better r/s then normal gays.

Don't trust pxxn too much, most are scripted and u never know what's behind the scene.

Lol why must you guys say that hes a gay but in denial.

This is to Gachi.

I just wanna say it could be that he lacks confidence and that he envy other guys hot bod. It's pretty much like how a guy would feel attracted to another hot guy cos he is the perfect model for him. He wants to be like him. It's more of like idolise than love. And honestly if you felt upset after the fun (it's perfectly normal I know the guilty feeling), then maybe you don't really like him at all. It's like having sex with your wife and then say sorry and dun talk to her for some time

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

Lol why must you guys say that hes a gay but in denial.

This is to Gachi.

I just wanna say it could be that he lacks confidence and that he envy other guys hot bod. It's pretty much like how a guy would feel attracted to another hot guy cos he is the perfect model for him. He wants to be like him. It's more of like idolise than love. And honestly if you felt upset after the fun (it's perfectly normal I know the guilty feeling), then maybe you don't really like him at all. It's like having sex with your wife and then say sorry and dun talk to her for some time

Even I feel guilty after masturbating at times :/

Natural thing I guess...

• 5 weeks later...

I am a new guy here, I always like women and have totally never find guys attractive even up to now.

I had my first prostate milking massage from Orchard Towers some time ago, it felt weird for the first start having someone to finger my arse, but the sensation is really amazing. I started enjoying having small sex toys in my anus esp during shower and I was totally blown away while I pcc... Maybe because my gf doesnt want to be involved in sex before marriage. I started to fantasize a man analling me and giving me blowjob

recently.

I doubt I am gay because I totally dont find guys attractive and cant bear any kissing or hugging from a guy. I am confused, anyone have the same issue before?

I think you are better off playing with your small sex toy and stop coming to a gay site looking for an answer, because you only get gays sending you PM wanting to give you a blow job or fxxking your ass.

Go back to your girlfriend before you actually become gay.

In my opinion, you might be a gay in denial.

Whatever it is. Good luck to you. You might need it.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Lazy member

You MIGHT BE.

Look, Can you handle the truth? If you can't then don't go there.

What happened if you got fxxked and you reaslised that you like it? What next?

Don't you think it's gonna screw up who you thought you were? Just like your little experiment with your little toy.

So the best thing to do now is forget everything that had happened, throw away your little toy and just go back to your girlfriend, if you still want to marry.

If not, you might get sucked deeper into your little enjoyment and end up really liking "things" up your ass.

Like! Thumbs up haha

You MIGHT BE.

Look, Can you handle the truth? If you can't then don't go there.

What happened if you got fxxked and you reaslised that you like it? What next?

Don't you think it's gonna screw up who you thought you were? Just like your little experiment with your little toy.

So the best thing to do now is forget everything that had happened, throw away your little toy and just go back to your girlfriend, if you still want to marry.

If not, you might get sucked deeper into your little enjoyment and end up really liking "things" up your ass.

I agree with Gachi Muchi. Don't go down this path. I suggest you get married have kids and forget anything went up your ass. Honestly, speaking, that's how I got in. From maybe just once then maybe just once of everything and here I am. But even though I don't regret, I really do hope to have a daughter and now I can't. =(

I am a new guy here, I always like women and have totally never find guys attractive even up to now.

I had my first prostate milking massage from Orchard Towers some time ago, it felt weird for the first start having someone to finger my arse, but the sensation is really amazing. I started enjoying having small sex toys in my anus esp during shower and I was totally blown away while I pcc... Maybe because my gf doesnt want to be involved in sex before marriage. I started to fantasize a man analling me and giving me blowjob

recently.

I doubt I am gay because I totally dont find guys attractive and cant bear any kissing or hugging from a guy. I am confused, anyone have the same issue before?

You are bi. Society's stigma and condemnation makes you unconsciously curb those feelings. Those feelings could have always been there since young or you developed those gradually. No matter, you are bi. Trust me, it's ok. I am one, but I don't curb my feelings sexually or emotionally towards guys. I simply enjoy both worlds, I think it's fun. I check out girls and guys equally, with sexual thoughts or romantic thoughts.

As for you, do you want to liberate your attraction to guys? The consequence is, once done,it will complicate your life. No worry, it's highly unlikely you will become gay and lose your feelings towards women. Your attration to women will always be there. But sometimes it can be seasonal. For example, for some months, I only think about guys, some months girls, some months both,

If you want to get married (I do too), it's better not to liberate your feelings for guys. Because once it gets full blown, you will want to act on it and if you don't, it will frustrate you and it will affect your hetero relationships due to those constatn frustrations. I liberated these feelings when young, so I'm expereinced in handling them when in a relationship with a woman (currently, I have a girlfriend). Getting advice from gays is ok but only in certain areas. When it comes to feelings (sexually or romantically) Gays will never understand Bis just like straights will never understand gays or Bis.

recently.

Hmm, quite disrespectful of u... the way im reading is like u r trying to see gays as not so desirable. Anyways as long as u feel something going on in ur mind, yes there is a possibility liao. And wad u fantasise when u masturbate, is wad u r. U see a vagina, u r straight. U see a penis r gay. U see both, u r bi. Pretty inexperience young guy point of view here. Take it at ur own risk :)

Sexuality is a fluid thing. But if you want to get married, finding a girl that is ok with your male attraction may be tricky. It's not impossible - perhaps you can find a girl that also finds females attractive. But once you commit to each other and settle down, it will be up to the both of you to negotiate the parameters of the relationship: will you allow sex with others outside the relationship? And if yes, under what circumstances.

If you enjoy anal stimulation, and many guys, gay and straight, do then you could do this within a heterosexual monogamous relationship using toys, strap ons, etc.

But anyway...your girlfriend who doesn't even believe in sex before marriage...I really doubt she will be into stimulating your anus. She doesn't sound like someone that would be open to discussing these things at all.

Edited by tblee

I agree with Gachi Muchi. Don't go down this path. I suggest you get married have kids and forget anything went up your ass. Honestly, speaking, that's how I got in. From maybe just once then maybe just once of everything and here I am. But even though I don't regret, I really do hope to have a daughter and now I can't. =(

you can still adopt!

Anyway to TS, just follow your heart, you may or may not regret becoming gay but from the looks of it you are just bi-curious that's all, so i suggest you avoid coming here again :)

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

• G_M changed the title to Am I still gay or already a bi?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.