Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

Now you are just a confused guy, but it's likely that you are gay in denial. Maybe you should explore why you don't like pussy and breast. And also what you like about guys? Do you get turn on when you see a naked guy? Do you fantasized about having sex with a guy, etc.

Guest Confused

I don't get turn on by breasts and pussies . But I get turn on and can have crushes in girls when they are fully clothed on , perhaps a bit sexy still okay . Naked man? Yeah i am turned on by hunky muscular guys .

Its same sex attraction... u like guys because of their muscular appearance... this may be caused by ... lonely, brokeness in the past environment e.g. family... lack of bonding with father , lack of bonding of same sex male friends at the young age.. eg.. playing soccer, basketball with other guys....

During yr childhood years.... you will need a lot of care, concern and affirmation from father , mother and friends .. you also need to bond , play with male friends.. in order to achieve a balance lifestyle .. being too sensitive to others comments, scoldings may also cause same sex attraction..

I don't get turn on by breasts and pussies . But I get turn on and can have crushes in girls when they are fully clothed on , perhaps a bit sexy still okay . Naked man? Yeah i am turned on by hunky muscular guys .

Oh please lah, you're as gay as they come. If you're bi, you'll be turned on by naked women.

My first love was a boy (no intimacy) during my early twenties. Then I went dating with 2 girls and married one subsequently. Still attracted to men and turned on easily by men now. Continued to have sex within marriage but often fantasise having sex with men throughout the process.

So... this is a bi? .. a bi that is not faithful and a despicable man in the eyes of women? Or just a gay who has made a wrong decision?

Maybe if u can turn on by both man and woman during sex with them, u r bi?! Like someone here mentioned, must be physically, emotionally and sexually got aroused.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I overheard a conversation recently. Guy A claims to be bi and Girl Is straight.

Guy A: Seriously I am bi-sexual. I like guys and girls.

Girl: When was the last time you hooked up with a girl?

Guy A: (Pauses for a moment, thinking...)

Girl: See! The fact that you have to stop and think says it's been too long.

Guy A: Yeah. It is easier to hookup with guys.

Girl: you have not answered my question

Guy A: I think about 2 years ago.

Girl: Honey, you're gay. If the past 2 years all you've having is sex with guys, you're gay.

Love. 

My first love was a boy (no intimacy) during my early twenties. Then I went dating with 2 girls and married one subsequently. Still attracted to men and turned on easily by men now. Continued to have sex within marriage but often fantasise having sex with men throughout the process.

So... this is a bi? .. a bi that is not faithful and a despicable man in the eyes of women? Or just a gay who has made a wrong decision?

You're gay that made a wrong decision.

very much agree with Briax. There are many ways you identify yourself in relation to sexual acts, behavior or orientation. Do read up the link and be comfortable with who you are and what you do, as long as your practices are safe.

I think you have to find out the answer yourself. Being bisexual or not has nothing to do with your sexual acts. It can be an identity without a sexual behaviour.

Read this. http://www.bisexualindex.org.uk/index.php/Bisexuality

Your gay, but you are bisexual when it comes to personality. IMO, personality and physical appearance are two different things. Personality is more of the mind, the person , not the body. Hence when it comes to personality, its genderless. I may be gay, but i feel happier being with anyone who know me well and talk me through life's most difficult moments, be it boy or girl.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

At the end of the day, pigeonholing yourself as 'gay' or 'bi' don't matter that much.

Just be what you are and live your life as who you are. If you are truly into girls when they are fully clothed, then no one's stopping you from deriving pleasure out of it. If you are all into muscular hunks, then go on fantasizing them. Just be true to yourself, don't let terminology bother you that much.

If you ask me, though, I think your description put you closer into gay than bi.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I'm assuming u collecting underwear means buying it at the department stores and not off some hot male neighbor's clothing line.... if so, then u're just an underwear connoisseur who wears slinky sexy underwear to get an ego boost.....or a hard on....

So yah, not being sexually attracted to guys = not gay. Maybe u're just more in touch with ur feminine side...or possibly just weird and very confused....

I'm assuming u collecting underwear means buying it at the department stores and not off some hot male neighbor's clothing line.... if so, then u're just an underwear connoisseur who wears slinky sexy underwear to get an ego boost.....or a hard on....

So yah, not being sexually attracted to guys = not gay. Maybe u're just more in touch with ur feminine side...or possibly just weird and very confused....

Thanks! :) u wear sexy underwear too? LOL!!

Guest Bimarried

A 30s guy here. Was attracted to woman both emotionally, physically n sexually. But started to wonder what is it like to suck a cock in my mid 20s. Eventually did it by convincing myself just to try one time what it taste n feel like to have a cock in my mouth.. Didnt believe when someone told me it is addictive, Haven't stop since haha. anyway now happily married, but have a married FB who is top for whenever I have the urge to play with a cock haha. O yeah I'm let him fxxk if i really horny. So I am a top with female n btm with male. Best of both world? Haha

A 30s guy here. Was attracted to woman both emotionally, physically n sexually. But started to wonder what is it like to suck a cock in my mid 20s. Eventually did it by convincing myself just to try one time what it taste n feel like to have a cock in my mouth.. Didnt believe when someone told me it is addictive, Haven't stop since haha. anyway now happily married, but have a married FB who is top for whenever I have the urge to play with a cock haha. O yeah I'm let him fxxk if i really horny. So I am a top with female n btm with male. Best of both world? Haha

I wonder how your wife feels about this?

I'm really curious why straight men actually come to this forum...

Anyway bi men fall into 3 categories.

First type, they are 100% gay but are afraid of coming out, due to pressure or whatever, so they hide by seeking the "normal" life, marrying a woman, have kids etc etc. IMO this is like living in hell, but they usually end up cruising for men in the dark. No offense but I look down on these men.

The next type are men who are 100% sure they are attracted to both men and women, both sexually and physically. Oh, and not only men, but women as well. I know some married girl friends who are actually bisexual.

The last type is you, TS. You are confused, so you have to try and experiment. Hope you won't be the first type, be true to what you are.

Edited by Allegro

Guest ArmaniGUY

hi i think you are bi... You need to be intimate with girls to find out. Are there any girls you like now? You should try to be intimate with her and find out. Try to get a girlfriend and be intimate

Come back to my idea of what is the purpose to identify which type of animal are you?

If you go through the checklist and the result showed that you are straight but you would like to have intimacy with guy. How you going to classify yourself?

Or the other way round, you are diagnosed are Bi, but you would like to have intimacy with guy only for the time being. Will you force yourself to go for a women (physically and/or mentally)?

Just be yourself. Believe your instinct.

There is a color besides black and white, the name is grey~!

Come back to my idea of what is the purpose to identify which type of animal are you?

If you go through the checklist and the result showed that you are straight but you would like to have intimacy with guy. How you going to classify yourself?

Or the other way round, you are diagnosed are Bi, but you would like to have intimacy with guy only for the time being. Will you force yourself to go for a women (physically and/or mentally)?

Just be yourself. Believe your instinct.

There is a color besides black and white, the name is grey~!

If be yourself then you yourself marry for what?

So stupid as to give stupid advises when you are married and can't be yourself.

I had gfs and bfs before . Only difference , I never had any intimacy with girls . I have crushes on girls too , as much as I have crushes for guys . But I can't imagine going to bed with girls cos not turn on by their P***y and b****t. So am I considered bi?

U r gay.

A straight guy will not resist bedding with a gal.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

To answer ERP, how you who what is the true "myself" ?

About myself: I want to have my own family with my own kids. Can gay marriage fulfill my wish?

I enjoy only intimacy with guys ( I only sex with 1 single women - my wife ), i am not classify into neither Bi nor gay.

I am being myself as I am the only know myself best. You are not me, how can you judge me saying that i am not being myself.

Maybe its because you love yourself too much meaning everytime you see a hunky muscular guy your first thought is how beatiful that is and love it and want it.. body and soul.. that kind of thing.. I assume you may be thin or under weight. just my thought.. Be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Not sure if i'm posting on the right section or place, sorry if i did. But here goes.

I'm 27 and i'm still confused with my sexual orientation... I am emotionally and sexually attracted to girls, but also only sexually attracted to guys younger than me.

I had sex with girls before and i liked it, but never tried with a guy before, so i can't say if i liked it or not. But i do think about it every now and then.

I've looked around the internet for answers but no results, except bi-sexual, which i'm not sure because I've never had a crush or love a guy and im guessing never will.

So the question is, what if i liked both guys and girls sexually but only girls emotionally? Am i a closet in denial or should i just fxxk a guy and see what happens?

Please be kind with your replies.....because this thing has been troubling me inside like for a lot of years and i haven't been in a relationship for the longest time because of the "what if".

Not denial, not closeted. Do you even know what those terms meant?

Don't worry, get a girl. Or experiment, i'm pretty sure your predominantly straight according to the kinsey scale.

Hello, Not sure if i'm posting on the right section or place, sorry if i did. But here goes. I'm 27 and i'm still confused with my sexual orientation... I am emotionally and sexually attracted to girls, but also only sexually attracted to guys younger than me. I had sex with girls before and i liked it, but never tried with a guy before, so i can't say if i liked it or not. But i do think about it every now and then. I've looked around the internet for answers but no results, except bi-sexual, which i'm not sure because I've never had a crush or love a guy and im guessing never will. So the question is, what if i liked both guys and girls sexually but only girls emotionally? Am i a closet in denial or should i just fxxk a guy and see what happens? Please be kind with your replies.....because this thing has been troubling me inside like for a lot of years and i haven't been in a relationship for the longest time because of the "what if".

Hi friend,

you're asking a question where there isn't really an ab solu te answer... (I wanna use that word as english! phumph)

I'm in a similar situation - only that I had sex with guys and not girls yet (due to my perspective of having sex with girls)... Although I would like to try it, someday... If I have the chance.

Don't jump into conclusion for now cos you don't have to... Overall it's what you really want to have in life. :)

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Thanks for the reply.

It really helps for me to get it out inside after so long, although anonymously on the internet and im glad to know there are people replying to me.

Are there any more people out there that shares the same problem ?

Thank you in advance!

Hi friend,

you're asking a question where there isn't really an ab solu te answer... (I wanna use that word as english! phumph)

I'm in a similar situation - only that I had sex with guys and not girls yet (due to my perspective of having sex with girls)... Although I would like to try it, someday... If I have the chance.

Don't jump into conclusion for now cos you don't have to... Overall it's what you really want to have in life. :)

Hey thanks for the reply! Do u have msn or skype?

Guest Take good care

Hello,

Not sure if i'm posting on the right section or place, sorry if i did. But here goes.

I'm 27 and i'm still confused with my sexual orientation... I am emotionally and sexually attracted to girls, but also only sexually attracted to guys younger than me.

I had sex with girls before and i liked it, but never tried with a guy before, so i can't say if i liked it or not. But i do think about it every now and then.

--> how u know u sexually attracted to guy? In swimming pool, gay websites?

I've looked around the internet for answers but no results, except bi-sexual, which i'm not sure because I've never had a crush or love a guy and im guessing never will.

--> if u only love girls emotionally, save the best for her and don't think and try any gay's sex out of curiosity. Otherwise, ur choice and ur consequences.

So the question is, what if i liked both guys and girls sexually but only girls emotionally? Am i a closet in denial or should i just fxxk a guy and see what happens?

--> should u fxxk a guy and see what happen? Haha ... U don't fxxk a guy and see what happen? U should think what happen to that poor gals or guys after being fxxk by u. But u r immature as u have this thought. It starts with physical sex. Guess u better stay straight, as likely u will regret but u lost ur virginity.

Please be kind with your replies.....because this thing has been troubling me inside like for a lot of years and i haven't been in a relationship for the longest time because of the "what if".

Guest Passingthru
I'm 27 and i'm still confused with my sexual orientation...

You are not confused, just not answered. The reason you can't get an answer from the internet or otherwise is because people have yet to come to terms with separating sexual desires from sexual orientation. People are obsessed with strict demarcations. The straight jacketed thinking goes that if a male wants to mount another male, then he must be gay or bi. Why can't it simply be that he's highly sexed and simply looking for a good hole? If he masturbates, does that mean he's attracted to hands? :rolleyes:

I am emotionally and sexually attracted to girls,..

Great. This means you are as nature intended. You can reproduce.

....but also only sexually attracted to guys younger than me.

Because you feel great dominating and using them. Younger guys fit into your( and society's for that matter ) hierarchical scheme of things as below you, "emptier", "cleaner", fresher, pliable and therefore make good receptacles for your sexual release. Presumably you're the aggressor? If so, then you'll most likely end up a married "top". I'm only using such a term for the sake of popular understanding. The fact is and putting it crudely, you're just a man who needs to fxxk.

IMO, u r prolly a bi in denial.

As with most "straight" guys, they seem to think that as long as they do not touch or do anything for the gay partner, and just lie there like a dead fish to be serviced, they wont be considered gays (and/or bi).

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

In my opinion, since you're emotionally and physically attracted to girls, you could just go on living a 'normal' straight life instead of trying to reach over to the gay side of life.

It's is definitely not a very nice road to walk on.

If you just want to have sex with guys, I think there is really not much concerns about labels. You can have sex with either.

But if you want a label, you're probably just a bisexual leaning towards straight.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Guest Grateful

First of K I am feeling exactly the same and your post is so similar to my thoughts and feelings so just so you know you are not alone.. Anyway thank you guys for all these replies it really helps.. But can I just ask a question do you suggest I get sexual with a guy I meet online? Or do I confide in my friend who is gay? People know me as a straight guy and I am worried that people will view me different.. Please don't get me wrong I just wanna be sure of my sexuality before I go all loud and proud if need be :)

Hello, Not sure if i'm posting on the right section or place, sorry if i did. But here goes. I'm 27 and i'm still confused with my sexual orientation... I am emotionally and sexually attracted to girls, but also only sexually attracted to guys younger than me. I had sex with girls before and i liked it, but never tried with a guy before, so i can't say if i liked it or not. But i do think about it every now and then. I've looked around the internet for answers but no results, except bi-sexual, which i'm not sure because I've never had a crush or love a guy and im guessing never will. So the question is, what if i liked both guys and girls sexually but only girls emotionally? Am i a closet in denial or should i just fxxk a guy and see what happens? Please be kind with your replies.....because this thing has been troubling me inside like for a lot of years and i haven't been in a relationship for the longest time because of the "what if".

Sexually attracted as in erection-inducing? Or fantasy-inducing?

If it's anything to go by, I was in a couple of straight relationships, realising I was not very sure of my sexual orientation just before I turned legal. I did not have sex with any of my female exes, but we did go near, and I did get erections while cuddling. Right now, I'm not very sure of my own sexual orientation but definitely if I had to label myself based on my actions in the past 8 months or so, I'm definitely fxxking gay. I've dated a few guys, had more sex than I want to, had more gay fantasies than I could ever dream of myself having.

Just ask yourself, will you want to get married and settle down? If you do want to get married, if you EVER have sex with a male, it's pretty much something you can't undo. Perhaps you can hide it from your future spouse, but it'll be something bearing down on your conscience. Honesty is something to be valued. If you want to ever be in a scenario where you have to confess to your spouse that you once had sex with a man/boy, do whatever you want. Otherwise, keep your man-cherry unpopped and don't bother popping any man-cherries.

If it's merely fantasies, just keep fantasising. You won't die from an overload of homosexual fantasies. You'll die if your future wife finds out you acted on your fantasies and decides to kill you.

First of K I am feeling exactly the same and your post is so similar to my thoughts and feelings so just so you know you are not alone.. Anyway thank you guys for all these replies it really helps.. But can I just ask a question do you suggest I get sexual with a guy I meet online? Or do I confide in my friend who is gay? People know me as a straight guy and I am worried that people will view me different.. Please don't get me wrong I just wanna be sure of my sexuality before I go all loud and proud if need be :)

You can read the post above, the consequences are as stated.

If it's merely fantasies, just keep fantasising. You won't die from an overload of homosexual fantasies. You'll die if your future wife finds out you acted on your fantasies and decides to kill you.

What he said.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

• G_M changed the title to Am I still gay or already a bi?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.