Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

• 1 month later...
Guest Dolby

Still now in my 30s I am confuse which person who should I sleep with. I know it should be a girl but something at the back of my mind Iwant to experience sexually with another man but my family upbringing and religious belief is pulling me back.

8 hours ago, Guest Dolby said:

Still now in my 30s I am confuse which person who should I sleep with. I know it should be a girl but something at the back of my mind Iwant to experience sexually with another man but my family upbringing and religious belief is pulling me back.

Excuse me u don't choose your orientation.

If u can't decide with your heart, at least follow your hard.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...

I am quite repulsed by anal sex. I don't think I can ever fuck a guy, and I definitely will not be fucked by a guy. So basically, anal sex is a big NO.

I am repulsed by the thought of sucking a dick as well. And I will never be able to do it.

I don't enjoy looking at pictures of dicks. When people show me pics of their dicks I am sometimes repulsed by it.

Now to what I enjoy. I do enjoy looking at certain types of male body types. I really enjoy being sucked.

Am I gay?

1 hour ago, Guest Amigay said:

I am quite repulsed by anal sex. I don't think I can ever fuck a guy, and I definitely will not be fucked by a guy. So basically, anal sex is a big NO.

I am repulsed by the thought of sucking a dick as well. And I will never be able to do it.

I don't enjoy looking at pictures of dicks. When people show me pics of their dicks I am sometimes repulsed by it.

Now to what I enjoy. I do enjoy looking at certain types of male body types. I really enjoy being sucked.

Am I gay?

I limited bisexual I would say. No you are not gay. And no... don't listen to those who just call you bottom. Just be what you are and do what you are comfortable with a guy. You do not need to have a stupid label. Just be true to who you are and not do this in a way that will hurt others. Life's too short to be concern with labels.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

When I first started, I only wanted to be sucked. It took me two years before I suck my first cock. Then it took me quite a few years to progress to anal sex. The first few attempts are being bottom failed since I was too tight. Anyhow, it takes time to feel comfortable to get intimowith guys. Whether you are gay or not depends on whether you are attracted to guys. 

The feeling of being repulsed by anal sex or sucking dick is definitely normal.. although some people would say you are not gay because you don't enjoy either.

Question is, whether do you like your partner to be a male or not. Some people are only into pure romance but many people look down upon that as most people would label that "guys are always horny". But there's always different ways to enjoy without having anal sex or bjs in a relationship :')

If you are just into fun or enjoy being sucked, then maybe females would work just fine for you too!

Holy mama.

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest Old uncle now...

No longer important for me to label myself as gay or bi or straight but simply enjoy sex too much. 

My first experience was with an old uncle who masturbated me when I was about 11. I don’t recall if he made me sucked him but I knew he didn’t suck me. Next experience was at 18 with my classmate when we stayed in the same room for a year. We just rubbed our naked bodies together at night until we cum. Still no sucking or anal sex. Then on to Uni and met my best friend (till now though we are both married with kids) and he used to love to suck me off. I didn’t really sucked him as I enjoyed being sucked more. This went in for 3 years at Ubin and then I met my wife. Sex was a daily thing and often we fucked 6-8 times a day for years... I think I stayed faithful as a husband for more than 10 years... until we moved to Singapore and I took on a traveling job. I started going to saunas whenever I was away and I would get sucked by different men.. may be on a few occasions I fucked some asses but I never enjoyed as much as fucking pussy... and I got fucked May be twice and I did t like it as my ass was too tight and I did t know how to relax to enjoy. This went on for many years until my late 50s. Never once did I cheat on my wife with the ladies as I didn’t want any of them to stick on to me ( many would say I am quite good looking). I have lost count on how many guys I have met and let them suck me off... sometimes I didn’t even see their faces using those glory holes or in the dark rooms. The thing is I really enjoy getting sucked and though my wife sucks me too.. it doesn’t feel the same. I thank the almighty that I never did contract any Std... each time I get sucked outside, when I returned I would stay away from having sex with my wife for a few weeks... don’t ask me how I did it but somehow I managed.  Now I have stopped going to public places for sex bec I met someone who is clean and he doesn’t like anything except sucking and pleasing me....! I actually wanted to try anal after all these years but my sex partner said his cock was too thick and it would tear my ass! I try to suck him but have to say I don’t enjoy it and he doesn’t think I know how to suck! Well... now I alternate between fucking my wife and getting sucked and jerked off by my buddy... 

so am I gay, bi or straight who likes to be sucked? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/8/2021 at 1:52 PM, Guest Lawrence said:

Is it wrong not to have feelings towards others or not to have sexual urge? What I only want to do is work.

Sure go ahead ! Working is good, especially if you feel fulfilled.

Your feelings are yours so there isn't any right or wrong to feel whatever you feel.

Just don't impose your feelings on others forcefully.

Guest Evergreen

I’m almost 30 and evergreen. Never chase anyone and of course never been in any intimate action. I’m the guai kid even until now. I do check out guys and think I wish I was that tall, muscular, attractive etc. I’m not the most masculine looking. I’m short, juvenile looking and almost hairless considering my age. I do jerk off. I chanced upon prostate milking and started to fantasize that. Tried fingering myself but feels meh.

I found this when I was searching for gay sauna. I would say my didi mari kita when I read most of the threads here. I’m really confused here. Would like to try but feels too shy and too old for exploring.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:10 PM, Guest Evergreen said:

I’m almost 30 and evergreen. Never chase anyone and of course never been in any intimate action. I’m the guai kid even until now. I do check out guys and think I wish I was that tall, muscular, attractive etc. I’m not the most masculine looking. I’m short, juvenile looking and almost hairless considering my age. I do jerk off. I chanced upon prostate milking and started to fantasize that. Tried fingering myself but feels meh.

I found this when I was searching for gay sauna. I would say my didi mari kita when I read most of the threads here. I’m really confused here. Would like to try but feels too shy and too old for exploring.

See if you can find someone nice enough to bring you there and show you around but leave it to you to try out.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest guest said:

I don't know if i am 100% gay or not since i have no fun with a guy before. Although i do get precum when i look at cute guys topless photos.

The easier test would be if you can imagine waking up beside a guy and feel happy.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:10 PM, Guest Evergreen said:

On 11/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest guest said:

I don't know if i am 100% gay or not since i have no fun with a guy before. Although i do get precum when i look at cute guys topless photos.

Find the right guy to take the roller coaster ride together and decide if you like it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest GrayGuest

for me I'm a man who don't like casual sex with other men or penetrating anus of men ..but like and sometimes gets turned on seeing other men's dicks and mutual masturbation each other rather than seeing boobs.

Also i prefer men's talk and play together rather than talking to women...find the female species is more dangerous and harder to predict what they thinking and having a relationship and sex with them means sooner or later they would want a child with you..so i would tend to avoid ladies, even though some of them are really pretty and nice...

so i'm confused too whether i'm gay/straight/ace whatever haha..but life goes on...i think my chances of finding a better male partner is much higher than finding a female one because of fear to bear children in the long run..which i find running a family with kids much more stressful in Singapore society for the male, unless you are the elite and rich one

Guest Evergreen
On 11/11/2021 at 12:24 PM, fab said:

Find the right guy to take the roller coaster ride together and decide if you like it.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:12 PM, firefight said:

See if you can find someone nice enough to bring you there and show you around but leave it to you to try out.

But where and how to find though? I’m pretty clueless 😅 still need to learn and experience it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.