Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

I seriously think that the term..bisexual..is loosely used , misused and misconstrued by many

One reason , in our gay culture

1) Being a bisexual seems to be more superior than being gay

2) Being a top seems to have an upper hand , and you are far way better than a bottom

When people use more of such terms to describe their sexual status, it is more like a buffer which gives them some kind of comfort zone to hide from their true self.

You can say its a form of self deception and pride, accepting who you truly are, putting aside social definition (Fuck It )

You only think, in your own thoughts that you are a bisexual, and tell people you are a bisexual, until you can prove yourself either right or wrong, experiencing both sides of the cake.

Ok, go fuck one pussy,

No make it two, or three, and suck a dick or two or three in between your breaks, then back to a couple of pussies, dicks

Yeah, I call it the rooster and the cat game

Which appeal you sexually?

Which one disgust you more or totally?

Does both gives you equal pleasure that none of them disgust you at all, and both gives you a sexual equilibrium? 

Three options given, you choose

Bisexuals do exist and none in theory, because 4 of my ex bfs were bisexuals.

To them, being bisexual means they are able to settle down with either sexes

During my online days, I met up with guys who boasted they were bisexuals blah blah blah

But when they have sex with them, they sucked your dick like some hungry wolf, and even offered their asses to you

Bisexual...My Foot

But one thing for sure, through experiences, in the first 2 or 3 mins when you have a sexual encounter with a guy, you will instinctively know, either he is gay or a bisexual.

Edited by TheVisitors

I want to get married to a girl (so am afraid of incurable std like hiv because it will totally ruin my chance of ever getting married)

I am purely gay for physical and sexual contact. I enjoy every moment of it but will regret and paranoid after sex like "will I tio anything?" 

I never thought of having a relationship with guys, like hanging out for movies, eating etc...just sex.

But being bisexual does not mean that they don't suck dick or like being fucked.

It's just like that there are gay tops, gay bottoms, gay flex.

There are bi tops, bi bottoms and bi flex.

Sexual orientation is different from sexual behavior.

I seriously think that the term..bisexual..is loosely used , misused and misconstrued by many

One reason , in our gay culture

1) Being a bisexual seems to be more superior than being gay

2) Being a top seems to have an upper hand , and you are far way better than a bottom

When people use more of such terms to describe their sexual status, it is more like a buffer which gives them some kind of comfort zone to hide from their true self.

You can say its a form of self deception and pride, accepting who you truly are, putting aside social definition (Fuck It )

You only think, in your own thoughts that you are a bisexual, and tell people you are a bisexual, until you can prove yourself either right or wrong, experiencing both sides of the cake.

Ok, go fuck one pussy,

No make it two, or three, and suck a dick or two or three in between your breaks, then back to a couple of pussies, dicks

Yeah, I call it the rooster and the cat game

Which appeal you sexually?

Which one disgust you more or totally?

Does both gives you equal pleasure that none of them disgust you at all, and both gives you a sexual equilibrium? 

Three options given, you choose

Bisexuals do exist and none in theory, because 4 of my ex bfs were bisexuals.

To them, being bisexual means they are able to settle down with either sexes

During my online days, I met up with guys who boasted they were bisexuals blah blah blah

But when they have sex with them, they sucked your dick like some hungry wolf, and even offered their asses to you

Bisexual...My Foot

But one thing for sure, through experiences, in the first 2 or 3 mins when you have a sexual encounter with a guy, you will instinctively know, either he is gay or a bisexual.

After first 2 or 3 mins sex with a guy, how u know he is bi or gay leh?

To answer your post, and the one which is above me

Yes, its is quite true, general, bisexual does not like

1) to kiss

2) to suck 

3)to be fucked

However there are exceptional cases, in which such generalizations , may not apply

Kissing

Gay guys are more generous with their saliva in this aspect, They lick more like a very passionate St. Bernard

Bi ones are more careful. They don't really kiss so much, like sucking a finger after a KFC meal , less than your average Finger Licking Good

I would say, more guarded in their kissing, and thus, they can be quite stingy with their saliva

But some bisexual are a rarity. Their kisses are better than gays. And not all gays really like to kiss during sex

Its quite rare to get a bisexual who is more willing to suck your dick.

Its like as a 5 mins free entertainment, or quicker than your 30 seconds bench press

If you have a bisexual bf or a fuck buddy, teach them what is called a bilateral trade

Or else, you gently train one like you do, with a St Bernard

Yet, some bisexuals are really good suckers, that they can blow off the top of Mt Fuji

Now the bench press secret, which I may like to share. Don't get offended,, or think I am arrogant

Whether in the swimming pool, sauna, online chats etc, I sort of realize, bisexuals are attracted with guys with defined thick chest

I have been told, my efforts in the gym had been paid off quite well because I was told by many I do have a quite a perfect broad thick  chest, with upper, mid lower cut definition

When a guy focuses on my chest during sex, I noticed 90% of bisexuals, simply forgot they are dealing with a guy's chest, but fondle fervently like a D cup breasts

I feel quite offended that all my efforts  are being humiliated by an idiot, who probably fail in spotting the differences of human anatomy

Like teaching a St Bernard, your chest is not the nipples of his surrogate milk maid

So, when you find a guy who fondles your chest like a woman's breast, its the 2 3 mins quick tell tale sign that he is a bisexual

A bisexual  once even taught me, to spot a differences between a gay or bi, lies in the pigmentation of the penis' shaft

I was like..WOW  better than reading Einstein, I would even win a Nobel Prize for this discovery on the the correlation between the human' penis colour and his sexuality

This bi dude,also had other bi dudes as his fbuddies, and from fondling the many penises of both bi and gays, he came up with this observation

So he said. " a man's shaft,which has constant  friction against a vagina wall, will soon not only be more bruised, but the chemical from  pussy's saliva, tends to darken the pigmentation of the penis' shaft "

I was like WOW, so you mean, gays'  penises, that have contacts with the rectum walls during ass pounding, tend to have a whitening effect on the shaft  like your SK 2 whitening cream?

Seriously I do not know how true is this hypothesis

Now that could  be the next Nobel Prize discovery

Or discovering the whitening effect on the human facial skin, using rectum mucous or   human SHxT.

Edited by TheVisitors

From a self confessed bi sexual, 

I do not like mouth to mouth kissing with a guy. It is quite disgusting ....yeah I know why am I disgusted by kissing and not bj/anal sex? I don't know.

If the top did not stimulate me and want me to kiss , I will not do it.

However i'm ok to BE kissed. Top , you do the work of kissing me , i'll just lay there and of course the top should  be doing some other action at the same time while kissing me.

So I think there are many categories of bisexual.

Need to know how a gay feels vs a bi sexual feels.

1. Do you like a pussy ? (doesn't matter if you tried it before, I didn't fuck a girl before but I wish I could)

2. Do you mind having a gf and actually getting married, do you WANT to be married?

Not due to social norm but just an instinct like starting a family to settle down.

As long as a guy still have the tendency to like the 2 things above, they can be considered bisexual right?

Edited by transmissionsm

• 2 months later...
Guest -confusedmale-

I think I've to rephrase. I was straight all these years while, only recently I've changed. But is this change normal for a straight guy? Am I turning gay?

Guest Guest

No you're not turning gay, just that with the right erotic stimuli, the homo-erotic side of your bisexuality is awakening. I know, because I'm a bisexual guy. Embrace your bisexuality, because that's what you are. If you have many issues with your true self, go see a counsellor or psychiatrist. 

For me I am attracted to certain features so if a guy has that then I find them attractive. Same goes for girls. I can appreciate how much effort ppl put into looking good.

As far as emotional attraction is concern this is best not to jump to any conclusion. One can be attracted to features but not necessarily emotions

good deeds never go unpunished

Actually u r turning pinochio.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Dude it's normal to be attracted to the same gender. Ask yourself which weighs more, towards female or towards male? Be open when you think and feel this question. Well, it's not going to give you immediate answer.

Try exploring your feelings first before you cross the line.

Sometimes because of upbringing, personal values or environment, we tend to deny how we feel. Weigh all these and see where you fall on the kinsey scale (towards heterosexual, middle or towards homosexual). Do some balanced research :)

I've always felt I was straight to bi when I was younger. Though there was denial and doubt. Until I have shredded more of my homophobia away, that's the time I learned to accept myself for who I am and make choices in life . Pvt me if u have further questions ;)

Everyone like to see beautiful n nice things, include same gender. So even u find guys attractive doesnt 100% make u a bi/gay. Unless u r turn on by them, and your dick turn hard while u look at them or have sexual thoughts on them.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest confusedmale

Sometimes I've sexual thoughts and i will get hard at times with a guy whom I think has been attractive. I still find ladies attractive, but not as attractive as guys. Am I bi?

Found this on Tumblr, thought the logic might help:

tumblr_inline_n4n7bkn6KY1qe3rgs.jpg

It doesn't matter if you like someone of the same or different gender. Maybe you just have a type, and that is irregardless of that person's gender, race and orientation. You just like that person for whom he/she is.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

I was like TS...confused and afraid. I finally plucked up the courage to visit CC, after reading so much about it here.

I know now I am Gay, not bi. I had such a good time at CC with so many different guys that I now cannot live without having sex with guys, or just simply grab a dick in my hand and feel it grow. After my first visit, I am now going there daily and so addicted to male bodies.....I think I am going crazy!

Guest sportsathletic

I was like TS...confused and afraid. I finally plucked up the courage to visit CC, after reading so much about it here.

I know now I am Gay, not bi. I had such a good time at CC with so many different guys that I now cannot live without having sex with guys, or just simply grab a dick in my hand and feel it grow. After my first visit, I am now going there daily and so addicted to male bodies.....I think I am going crazy!

What it seems to me is that curiosity killed the cat.

• 4 months later...
Guest confused

So this one day my best friend came over to my place and we started jacking each other off, and i made him cum 3 times. Is this considered normal? We would consider ourselves to be straight...or maybe curious. Any similar experiences out here?

So this one day my best friend came over to my place and we started jacking each other off, and i made him cum 3 times. Is this considered normal? We would consider ourselves to be straight...or maybe curious. Any similar experiences out here?

Normal for who? Haha! Everyone wants to cum, gay or straight, male or female. It's only when you have persistent sexual, romantic and/or emotional attractions towards the same gender then can you say you're gay.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
Guest GayLust

Being gay since I was small

Recently when I visit someone, a girl is inside the HDB, she talked and her voice is sooth and struck my heart and I think I love her, probably love at first sight

I have never been in love with girl before (probably yes one time when I as in secondary), after more than 15 years the feeling of liking a girl come back which I had never thought about it before

Am I still gay or already a bi? When I talked to this girl, I actually in lust and imagining myself groping her, is that normal?

• G_M changed the title to Am I still gay or already a bi?

I thought the millennials are all "pansexual"? Kidding. Seriously, just go with your feelings so long as it's legal to act on it. No need to fret over what you are labeled.

14 hours ago, mLy_dxkie said:

Groping her? No, definitely not normal. Even for straight individuals.

He wrote: "imagining myself groping her".  He didn't talked about doing it.

To GROPE means: to touch another in an aggressively sexual way. 

I cannot imagine someone, straight or gay, who has never fantasized about groping another person.

15 hours ago, Guest GayLust said:

Recently when I visit someone, a girl is inside the HDB, she talked and her voice is sooth and struck my heart and I think I love her, probably love at first sight

I have never been in love with girl before (probably yes one time when I as in secondary), after more than 15 years the feeling of liking a girl come back which I had never thought about it before

Am I still gay or already a bi? When I talked to this girl, I actually in lust and imagining myself groping her, is that normal?

To be in lust and imagining groping her is already something heterosexual.

In principle, to have inclination to have sex with women in addition to men makes you bisexual.

But this "inclination" is better confirmed with the real thing.

Try to get in a situation where she agrees to have sex with you and you two try it.

This will give you a better understanding on where you stand.

Don't be afraid of not being too attracted when she is naked in front of you.

This does not mean that you cannot have sex with her,  just that you are more gay than straight.  

Many of us we can do it with a woman, especially if she takes the initiative, but we prefer boys.

So we simply to consider ourselves as gay.

There is not much to be gained by being "bi",  except maybe to answer any idiot who wants to harass one for being gay.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

He wrote: "imagining myself groping her".  He didn't talked talk about doing it.

To GROPE means: to touch another in an aggressively sexual way. 

I cannot imagine someone, straight or gay, who has never fantasized about groping another person.

I read it clearly. Thank you. And thank you for sharing the definition. Really thoughtful of you.

Just wanted to correct you too. There are people who do not have such fantasies. Then again, I stand corrected too, since I said there are a group of people - which means not everyone will think similarly.

Guest Eye roll

Really? All these guys here saying it's not a normal fantasy that guys think about groping a girl they are physically attracted to?

It's just a lustful thought like how the majority of gay men think about sucking that hot dude with a hot bulge that happened to be in the same bus or train, or think about touching the torso of that hot shirtless guy in the park. Least you can do is admit to your lustful thought.

Guest 40 something

I sort of had a similar experience. I was rejected by a guy whom I was very attracted to. Rejected in the sense he wanted only a physical relationship and not an emotional one. This deprivation somehow made me find women more attractive for a short while. But for me it became the coping mechanism to deal with the rejection. Eventually the attraction towards women went away. So I wonder Guest GayLust has experienced some event that caused the shift.

14 hours ago, Guest 40 something said:

I sort of had a similar experience. I was rejected by a guy whom I was very attracted to. Rejected in the sense he wanted only a physical relationship and not an emotional one. This deprivation somehow made me find women more attractive for a short while. But for me it became the coping mechanism to deal with the rejection. Eventually the attraction towards women went away. So I wonder Guest GayLust has experienced some event that caused the shift.

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your experience.

I believe, like a lot of things, a person's sexuality is fluid, and it can move about with age, experience, etc.

I have heard of straight guys who got hurt so badly by women that they start to find other men's companionship "safer" and more appealing, and sometimes, this new attraction can become sexual. The same can happen with women who get turned off men.

Whether this shift is temporal or permanent depends on a lot of other factors.

But I must admit that your experience is the first one I've come across. But in any case, I hope things are okay for you now and that you have healed from that rejection.

Bro-Hug1.jpg

On 07/02/2017 at 8:46 PM, Guest GayLust said:

Does her appearance look like a cute boy boy?  If yes, that's the reason and you must be a top.

• 2 months later...
Guest Confused

I always thought that I am gay. I wank to gay porn and enjoy admiring guys' physiques. But recently I saw a straight porn clip while surfing tumblr and got curious and watched it and found that I got hard while watching it and was imagining myself doing what the male actor was doing on the actress...

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bg123 said:

Hi. I strongly consider myself to be straight. But, I have this fetish. I like to jerk off with older male and I did it once before. Am I gay ? 

No you are not.

Gay is NOT about the sex or any variation of it. BEING GAY is more then SEX, it is about an entire lifestyle and mindset where all the things a person would do and commit and love and be with day in day out OUTSIDE of the bed.. and you do this with a female or a male. That is GAY. Sex come in some many forms and if you start to lose interest the moment you cum and you are start to see no attraction to the male after that or just nothing attracted to them till the next time you get horny again.. you are not gay. Your strong sexuality is what is taking over your sexual being.

You can enjoy toy anal sex with a women and not a male too. If so what do you call yourself then? heheheh... Sexuality covers a wide spectrum of sexual fetish and interest. Don;t be too quick to think you are gay just because you experience similar visual or attraction or sexual acts that just seem stimulating and of interest to you. Have fun but don't immediately OVER THINK it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

5 hours ago, upshot said:

No you are not.

Gay is NOT about the sex or any variation of it. BEING GAY is more then SEX, it is about an entire lifestyle and mindset where all the things a person would do and commit and love and be with day in day out OUTSIDE of the bed.. and you do this with a female or a male. That is GAY. Sex come in some many forms and if you start to lose interest the moment you cum and you are start to see no attraction to the male after that or just nothing attracted to them till the next time you get horny again.. you are not gay. Your strong sexuality is what is taking over your sexual being.

You can enjoy toy anal sex with a women and not a male too. If so what do you call yourself then? heheheh... Sexuality covers a wide spectrum of sexual fetish and interest. Don;t be too quick to think you are gay just because you experience similar visual or attraction or sexual acts that just seem stimulating and of interest to you. Have fun but don't immediately OVER THINK it.

Thank you for your opinion and thoughts on this. I really appreciate it. 

8 hours ago, Bg123 said:

Thank you for your opinion and thoughts on this. I really appreciate it. 

No problem. This is 2017 and as more information and discussion are more open now all over the developed world especially, people are starting to broaden their thinking and see that life is not black and white. And Sexuality is one of the most diverse out there. Some stuff you know, or read or seen, might stimulate you or excite you sexually but there are also other sexuality that you hear or see but turn your stomach but yet there are a good portion of people who get very excited doing or think nothing out of place with it. Today and all thru history.

Google and you will discover that to be true. So long it is not hurting anyone, bully, lie to someone into it or with force like rape ie.  It's consensual. Then go for it. Do it safe, discretely and be responsible. Sure some stuff SHOULD be OK like nude outdoor in public but as you know it is societal idea of decency or what's moral from religious or sensitive, that such things be done in private. Life in public is like that lah.

There will always be people who will "expect" you to fall into this camp or that camp blah blah blah.. It's just insecurity that make them do that in a way it a form of confirmation bias. Where the more people are labelled in a certain group base on certain sexually act for example so you HAVE to be GAY or Str8 or bisexual or Asexual or plain Weird or..... god knows what other silly labels are flying around out there. It's mostly White Noise human like to play around with. Don't let anyone make you miserable for what you are. And if over time you stop doing it, it is not that you change but it could be your sexual taste has changed or evolve. Self discovery. Nothing new about doing that. If you are open to new ideas, go for it. Within reason of course. Many people act differently when it come to sex but are totally 'normal' as a person functioning outside publicly with people, work and other private life interaction. I like nude cycling but that does not mean I go talk to all about it or do things that may reveal that in public. I do what I do for ME. It's not something I need to share or press on others to follow or join a group to feel like I belong.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

22 minutes ago, upshot said:

No problem. This is 2017 and as more information and discussion are more open now all over the developed world especially, people are starting to broaden their thinking and see that life is not black and white. And Sexuality is one of the most diverse out there. Some stuff you know, or read or seen, might stimulate you or excite you sexually but there are also other sexuality that you hear or see but turn your stomach but yet there are a good portion of people who get very excited doing or think nothing out of place with it. Today and all thru history.

Google and you will discover that to be true. So long it is not hurting anyone, bully, lie to someone into it or with force like rape ie.  It's consensual. Then go for it. Do it safe, discretely and be responsible. Sure some stuff SHOULD be OK like nude outdoor in public but as you know it is societal idea of decency or what's moral from religious or sensitive, that such things be done in private. Life in public is like that lah.

There will always be people who will "expect" you to fall into this camp or that camp blah blah blah.. It's just insecurity that make them do that in a way it a form of confirmation bias. Where the more people are labelled in a certain group base on certain sexually act for example so you HAVE to be GAY or Str8 or bisexual or Asexual or plain Weird or..... god knows what other silly labels are flying around out there. It's mostly White Noise human like to play around with. Don't let anyone make you miserable for what you are. And if over time you stop doing it, it is not that you change but it could be your sexual taste has changed or evolve. Self discovery. Nothing new about doing that. If you are open to new ideas, go for it. Within reason of course. Many people act differently when it come to sex but are totally 'normal' as a person functioning outside publicly with people, work and other private life interaction. I like nude cycling but that does not mean I go talk to all about it or do things that may reveal that in public. I do what I do for ME. It's not something I need to share or press on others to follow or join a group to feel like I belong.

Thank you so much. I feel better now. 

Guest Confused guest

I'm not too sure about this but I used to have crushes on girls (not sexually) but now I'm sexually attracted to guys. It's really hard to place myself in a fixed category.

Guest Neh Neh
8 minutes ago, Guest Confused guest said:

I'm not too sure about this but I used to have crushes on girls (not sexually) but now I'm sexually attracted to guys. It's really hard to place myself in a fixed category.

I think you are sissy gay and like to hang around with Sista gang.

On 29/05/2017 at 0:14 AM, Guest Confused guest said:

And why should you? Be yourself. Whatever that may be as long as you do not bluff people about it or hurt another.

Guest concern

some are just disturbing to test if one are gay.so what the big deal if this guy is married.he may be just here to torture people even if his past is a gay or bisexual.walk away walk away and show your bloody back away.

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.