Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

we're not unwelcoming. But it's not something that you don't rush in and say "Welcome to the gay world!" because this is after-all not seen as a social norm in society. And in that sense, I think it's best if we try to make them determined to remain straight rather than immediately label him gay and push him in. Not that there is anything in being gay but if you can be straight, be straight.

you can still adopt!

Anyway to TS, just follow your heart, you may or may not regret becoming gay but from the looks of it you are just bi-curious that's all, so i suggest you avoid coming here again :)

We have to think of the child. Having 2 fathers will highly result in bullying.

Guest MarriedDecent

I am a new guy here, I always like women and have totally never find guys attractive even up to now.

I had my first prostate milking massage from Orchard Towers some time ago, it felt weird for the first start having someone to finger my arse, but the sensation is really amazing. I started enjoying having small sex toys in my anus esp during shower and I was totally blown away while I pcc... Maybe because my gf doesnt want to be involved in sex before marriage. I started to fantasize a man analling me and giving me blowjob

recently.

I doubt I am gay because I totally dont find guys attractive and cant bear any kissing or hugging from a guy. I am confused, anyone have the same issue before?

Dont think you are gay. You just had an experienced you should not have. Dont conclude you are gay. Be straight

I am a new guy here, I always like women and have totally never find guys attractive even up to now.

I had my first prostate milking massage from Orchard Towers some time ago, it felt weird for the first start having someone to finger my arse, but the sensation is really amazing. I started enjoying having small sex toys in my anus esp during shower and I was totally blown away while I pcc... Maybe because my gf doesnt want to be involved in sex before marriage. I started to fantasize a man analling me and giving me blowjob

recently.

I doubt I am gay because I totally dont find guys attractive and cant bear any kissing or hugging from a guy. I am confused, anyone have the same issue before?

From my conclusion of your sentence, i can conclude that u r a straight guy that likes gay sex. In this world there are many types of people. As for me i am a gay that dislike gay sex. Why i am gay is because i am attracted to people of my own gender. Why i dislike gay sex is because i find it too disgusting. Its actually this simple and not complicated at all.

TS, you can ask your gf to strip on a dick......or u can find a trans with dick.........

Life is not straight, u don't have to go down the path just becos everyone says so but it may be hard for u to find somebody whom understand your soul.

It disturbs me when a person says "I wish I never had anal sex....then I would still be straight" Well......u are what u are.....it's just a matter of time u discover your truth nature. Ever seen the movie where the old man declare to his son that he is gay after the wife died?

If u are confuse take some time off and start doing some soul searching before going around hurting ppl.

Void yourself of the 5 senses - don't let what u see, hear, smell, taste and think distract u.

Sorry, I don't mean to insult anyone here... I have totally no attraction to guys that's all..

Pretty true for my gf.. don't think she will go so far into pegging after marriage. Don't get me wrong I love my FDA but it is just that she seems to be dull and not creative sexually.

Den again, the question lies... if you don't find guys attractive but fantasize anal sex by cock, am i a bi or wat?? Can a straight guy like anal banging?

Guest Ironrod

Sorry, I don't mean to insult anyone here... I have totally no attraction to guys that's all..

Pretty true for my gf.. don't think she will go so far into pegging after marriage. Don't get me wrong I love my FDA but it is just that she seems to be dull and not creative sexually.

Den again, the question lies... if you don't find guys attractive but fantasize anal sex by cock, am i a bi or wat?? Can a straight guy like anal banging?

U are NOT BI, if what u say is true that u have no attraction for guys.

Google the term "Dominatrix" - there are guys who like woman to dominate them and sexually use their ass.

Since u PROCLAIM you love your gf and pretty true to her then this is a problem u have to sort out with her.

Coming to this forum will get you no solution.

recently.

I am confused by you actually. Why do you think that having sex toys in your anus or getting a blowjob makes you a gay man? A gay man can be a gay man without or with these experiences you mentioned.

I am guessing you are disturbed by the fact you liked these stuff and think that a straight man must not do them. That is quite a hetero normative thought. I dun think you need to talk to someone who your sexuality, I think you need to talk to someone (with your gf) about your sexual needs if you think they are harmful to you.

To echo GM's reply, I think you are seeking help in a wrong channel. Asking these questions in a gay forum will only confuse you further.

Edited by briax

I enjoy toys from the back but I mentioned I started to fantasize a guy banging me after exploring on the toys... the problem is, is that still straight though I don't find guys attractive.

Fantasizing a guy does not mean anything. Being having sex with a man does not mean you are gay. Being a gay person is more than sex, it is an emotional being.

Fantasizing a guy does not mean anything. Being having sex with a man does not mean you are gay. Being a gay person is more than sex, it is an emotional being.

Fantasizing is make believe. Any gays fantasizing banging a gal? The answer is no.

Fantasizing is latent, in the closet behaviour?

A straight man die, die would not want another man to touch him intimately.

TS is experimenting? Then what's his intention & motivation?

I am gay but sometimes think about what it might be like to have sex with a woman.

Just because you might enjoy sex with men occassionally doesn't make you gay. What will torture you will be unmet sexual needs. What will destroy your intimate relationships will be deceit and lies.

I met a married man who initiated sex. No kissing, no hugging, no bj, he just want a hard fxxk from btm. He claimed that he's neither gay nor bi but when being rammed he was hissing with dreamy eyes: "yeah yeah fxxk my cheebye" why was he calling his ass -- a cheebye?! did he think that he's a woman? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I met a married man who initiated sex. No kissing, no hugging, no bj, he just want a hard fxxk from btm. He claimed that he's neither gay nor bi but when being rammed he was hissing with dreamy eyes: "yeah yeah fxxk my cheebye" why was he calling his ass -- a cheebye?! did he think that he's a woman? :huh: :huh: :huh:

It's a psycological role reversal thing. u heard of stories of some ceo like to whip by women. It's like achieving some balance.

I also think some married men are selective & would only succumb to someone stronger, more manly than him.

They would role play & become the weaker sex during intimacy, reliefing themselves of the power role they need to play in reality.

Yes, str married men not into the touchy-feely-kiss-kiss scene but yet would be even more seductive than a woman in the btm role.

I agree with Gachi Muchi. Don't go down this path. I suggest you get married have kids and forget anything went up your ass. Honestly, speaking, that's how I got in. From maybe just once then maybe just once of everything and here I am. But even though I don't regret, I really do hope to have a daughter and now I can't. =(

is ok simon i believe many of us here wants kids too :( so...you are not alone! 0.0

Dear "supposingly str8" Triplecode11,

Your Ad here in this topic had violated our No Ad on Main forum, which is meant for discussion.

Moreover, Confusedman IS a member which you could have easily PM him. Why the need to post this ad?

You are hereby given 1 warning point.

All ads for hookups are to be posted in the Personal folder.

Anymore ads from you in the Main forum will gain you suspension and or ban from the forum.

Which might be a good thing for you so that you can return to your wife, instead of hanging out in a gay forum looking for sex.

omg I always love GM replies. xD

And yea, true, stop visiting such sites which will lead you explore further and lead you further away from what you originally wanted.

Edited by XiaoMessy

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I am really straight la haha. Ok no worries will not violate anymore rules.

Haha, not very straight even you did not leave your fingerprints on another man's cock.

You should communicate with your wife about your needs.

Seek professional help to improve sex life.

If wife bad at bj, at least she did it out of love.

You could actually try putting all types of food (for example, curry, char kway tiew, jam, ice cream) on your cock to make it more palatable for her.

You could also ask your wife to try to vaccum your dick.

Enjoy!

Hard to understand your predicament, TS

Relationships are complicated - but at the end of the day, u do need to be comfortable with who u are.

But it seems strange to me that so many are jumping on u here, which is not unlike how st8's jump on gays in other forums

Strange world we live in, but that's life.

I read all this craziness... ok, simple playing with your prostate does not make you gay...one. ...two go see a sex therapist, they might help you explain to your GF your needs and how to make it part of your love life.

The other thing that bothers me.. why is it people , gay people think everyone might be gay... either you are or your not... being humans there are many things and different thoughts or actions. Its sexuality is not as black and white as people think.

1.Gachi Muchi. why is this guy in denial? if he does not like guys , then he does not.. that simple... he likes butt play... if a guy likes wearing woman panties... does that make him a drag queen, I think not!

2. Simmon Whats your story.?...how you got into what? You put something in your ass and you turned gay? As for kids, if you want one you can have, may different ways to have them.

I have been reading a lot and have not said much... I just know this.. humans and humans and anything is possible, and everything is a case by case basis...as humans we are very complex beings.

雨降って地固まる ame futte ji katamaru : Literally: after the rain, earth hardens (Meaning: Adversity builds character./After a storm, things will stand on more solid ground than they did before)

I read all this craziness... ok, simple playing with your prostate does not make you gay...one. ...two go see a sex therapist, they might help you explain to your GF your needs and how to make it part of your love life.

The other thing that bothers me.. why is it people , gay people think everyone might be gay... either you are or your not... being humans there are many things and different thoughts or actions. Its sexuality is not as black and white as people think.

1.Gachi Muchi. why is this guy in denial? if he does not like guys , then he does not.. that simple... he likes butt play... if a guy likes wearing woman panties... does that make him a drag queen, I think not!

2. Simmon Whats your story.?...how you got into what? You put something in your ass and you turned gay? As for kids, if you want one you can have, may different ways to have them.

I have been reading a lot and have not said much... I just know this.. humans and humans and anything is possible, and everything is a case by case basis...as humans we are very complex beings.

I said; "In my opinion, you might be a gay in denial."

I don't know him and have never met him, so I won't say he is in denial. I can only say he "might" be.

• 1 year later...

it seems it ends as sort of a fantasy and when it gets to the real thing, you don't feel that excitement you get from imagination.

does that make you gay? i guess you have to consider who you see yourself with emotionally and physically. one can physically admire one gender but emotionally attached to another.

just don't go so fast into labeling yourself.

good deeds never go unpunished

Gay is usually is emotionally attached to a guy. If only physically attracted to a guy, sometimes may not make u a gay?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

TS have you done it before? Maybe you're worried about how it feels like or something... personally I haven't 'done' the real thing too (since I've been in the closet all this while), and in my case I feel pretty apprehensive about it

But yeah I would like to try it with my partner (if I ever get any) - after all - never try, never know!

Edited by slwc

Gay is usually is emotionally attached to a guy. If only physically attracted to a guy, sometimes may not make u a gay?!

What if Im emotionally attracted to nice and loving people not dependent on their gender? What am I? 我是哪国的人?! HELP. CONFUSED HERE

1. Yes, I do think about ladies

2. Yes, I have done with man before.  I fantacise doing with guys but once I start to see the real thing, I freeze. But since I have got the other person to come so far, I just do it with him.  But I feel like frozen inside.

3. I'm not queer lah 

Which ever state you are in. The most important thing here is you MUST acknowledge who you are.

1. You will have a break through once you can Admit to yourself, Who you are.

2. Accept yourself as who you are.

3. Go find your happiness or what makes you happy.

aiyo... sexuality is really a continuum la. we may be born a 'man' (ie with a penis, testicles and male hormones), but we are each  different sexually. straight, gay, bi, trans etc, are all the different ways guys 'act out' their sexualities. it can be straightforward (eg. 'i only fuck women and do not get turned on by men), or complex (eg. i get turned on by fat women and skinny men, but i only have sex with trans with cocks bigger than mine). And it can get even MORE complex; would you call an old priest/celibate/virgin person 'straight', if he has never had sex before, or a male prisoner 'gay' if he had sex with men in prison because he had 'no' choice (and reverted purely to women after his release)? AND to make it lagi more complex, a person's sexuality may change over time/circumstances; for instance, think about what turned you on when you were 18 and what turned you on when you were 48, and i bet that there are great differences.

bottom line is (pun intended), as long as you are being 'true' to yourself (ie do what pleases you and no one else), you can practice whatever 'sexuality' pleases you (of course providing that no one unwilling is harmed by you la, of course)!  

• 3 months later...

Social norms and freedom of expression has led to what I feel as a need to label self to conform to what one should do or feel to be happy.

I don't want to hesitate and be like 'wait I'm not this (label) so I can't do this even though it makes me happy' and to that I say screw that. Ultimately, just be confident in who you are and what you're willing to do to get happiness in a just manner. As happiness is a two way street.

good deeds never go unpunished

Sometimes shldnt complicate things... Maybe there's nt even a need to label ourselves as gay, straight, bi or whatsoever. Unless one day it's required by law n our sexual orientation has to be stated on the ic lol. Only u will noe what n who u luv; gonna trust urself on dat. I suggest watching both straight n gay pxxx vid if u really wanna test haha. I've never watched a straight one frm start till end cuz it usually shows more of boobs n vagina!

i've no girl friend since school time till now...feeling v sad...so....i'm v curious that are girls thinking me is a gay ? why no girls approach me ? or i'm actually a gay ? bi ? i'm v confuse...i dont even know who am i and what i want in my life.

i need a friend, anyone who is willing to listen to me, and give me some advices...opionion or suggestions....

haiz.... :(

Lengthy post ahead...

I'm either bi sexual or being driven to the gay side by being horny.

Me: 28, bottom and sub

My straight life:

I did not have any girlfriend in my life before due to being too shy and quiet but I open up easily when we've known each other long enough and I can actually be quite chatty. So 1 year ago I asked a female friend that I really like out for dinner which I succeed but 1 week later when I ask again , she told me she was busy.

Few months later (we did met a few times in between and we chatted really well) when I asked again, the reply is busy...

Then few months back, I got 2 complimentary movies ticket from my company and I thought of her and maybe I should try asking her out again...well still she told me her friend birthday etc....

Basically I had ask this girl out for 3 times in total with the first being the dinner and 2 other times she said she was busy. I don't have chance to confess because I believe it is better if I ask her out and if she agrees then I will "hint" her and ultimately maybe after 2-3 SUCCESSFUL 1v1 dinner/shopping/walking around I will pop the question "can you be my gf".

So for me, there seem to be no chance of getting a gf due being quiet and not outgoing. At my workplace, there are few or no locals and for the locals, there are NO girls younger than me and still single so...too bad really. My only choice is the SDN or if I switch jobs and even then, most girls will already have a bf by the time they reach 30 so my chance of getting a gf is really low.

Gay life:

I've joined different gay forums in the past 8 years(since i'm 20 years old) and did actively look for partners every now and then but I was a virgin till few days ago and also didn't have much experience..I know right 8 years in a gay forum and no experience...what was I doing?

Why did I joined gay forums? Is it out of my love for guys(emotionally) or just looking for sex? Well I am looking for sex.

I'm driven purely by my sexual desire. I started out with watching straight porn especially JAV and although I do fantasize me fucking girls, I also fantasize me being the one getting fuck. Since JAV is really colorful and it happened that the forum I browse have a "fetish" section of JAV where all the bondage torrents are posted. Slowly I even began to imagine being tied up and played with. That's how I know I am submissive. I've never once imagine me being the top on a man-man sex or being the one who will dominate.

So watching straight porn brings out the submissive bottom in me. I seldom get hard just by looking at gay pics or vids but I don't mind watching it ...but it is just the straight porn that will make me more horny and feel like being the girl in the movie.

Few days ago I finally met a top from this forum who live really near to me and we had sex. Before that I the experience I had was just 1 time when I met another guy for JO.

Anyway it was the sex I had few days ago that was worth remembering. A top who is commanding, confident and have a big tool and bigger size than me just makes me hot...

Even though I am not into a relationship in my gay life, I feel myself committed to him. I will try not to find any other guy for any sex related stuff and just wait for the next time when he feel the urge.

Conclusion

I'm still open to a straight relationship, infact I want a straight relationship not only for the sex but for companion and to start a family. I'm a family guy, I love kids I want to buy my own house and take care of my future wife if possible to find one.

I'm also paranoid of std especially incurable ones like hiv, afterall I'm more to the straight side and being gay is just for the sex nothing more and nothing less. Just hope my top is also clean.

For now, as long as I do not have a gf, I will continue to have sex with my top and to stay safe, well I tell myself to commit to him and will not find another partner. When the urge comes I just JO and everything will be back to normal haha.

Edited by transmissionsm

Guest Neh Neh

i've no girl friend since school time till now...feeling v sad...so....i'm v curious that are girls thinking me is a gay ? why no girls approach me ? or i'm actually a gay ? bi ? i'm v confuse...i dont even know who am i and what i want in my life.

i need a friend, anyone who is willing to listen to me, and give me some advices...opionion or suggestions....

haiz.... :(

You must be damned shuai. That's why no girls approach u.

Guest confused

I am currently in a relationship with a guy. He treats me very nice and I can say that I love him.

However I still wish to get married and start my own family. Have kids. But I am not sure how I should tell him. I know someone will get hurt. But I lack the courage to tell him.

As I am nearing 30, its getting harder for me to know any girls too. I told myself that I should stop the relationship with him should I want to have my own family. But I still love him and do not wish to hurt him.

Sometimes I felt that the easy way is to just end my own life.

Guest FeelinGroovy

Sexuality is a social construction, that's it. There is nothing more. The society and yourself announce your orientation. 
There is always a choice but when you get hooked onto one, that's when you realise you could always have been on the other side. 

I am currently in a relationship with a guy. He treats me very nice and I can say that I love him.

However I still wish to get married and start my own family. Have kids. But I am not sure how I should tell him. I know someone will get hurt. But I lack the courage to tell him.

As I am nearing 30, its getting harder for me to know any girls too. I told myself that I should stop the relationship with him should I want to have my own family. But I still love him and do not wish to hurt him.

Sometimes I felt that the easy way is to just end my own life.

You can get married and have kids what. Go overseas, get married and get a surrogate mother. It's just super troublesome but not impossible. Of course, there are alternatives available, like keeping a pet, but If you really want a family of your own then I'm sure you wouldn't mind.

• G_M changed the title to Am I still gay or already a bi?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.