Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

Just wonder can i post naked photo here ?

This afternoon i bump into a young malay guy he said he is 19, he went to the pool with 2 of his classmate, i was naked taking shower at the moment they went into the shower room. i realize that one of them keep staring at me. so i purposely turn my dick facing them to show off. i can see one of them is getting hard when he saw my dick, after they change the went out to the pool and i decided to go swim few more laps to wait for him.

The weather was too hot in the afternoon after swimming for another 2 laps i decided to gave up and go back to the shower room to take my shower and get ready go home. suddenly that malay gay came in and walk to the shower room next to mine and pee, i knew he is pretending, so i came out of the shower sit on the chair behind him and start playing my dick, he turned his head back to look at me for a while and turn his dick over facing me. see i knew he is pretending so i go over hold his cock and ask him if he want to suck mine, he said want me to fuck his ass but i hesitated a bit because i didn't bring condom that time, but eventually i decided to go ahead he put his hard on the wall and open his hole wide for me to go in, finger him for a while and try put my dick in slow but his hole is a bit tight i knew it is not going to work so i ask for his number and ask him out on Friday. and he let me took his naked photo, allowed me to share with other without showing his face.

so i am not sure if i can upload the photo here or not.

13 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

This afternoon i bump into a young malay guy he said he is 19, he went to the pool with 2 of his classmate, i was naked taking shower at the moment they went into the shower room. i realize that one of them keep staring at me. so i purposely turn my dick facing them to show off. i can see one of them is getting hard when he saw my dick, after they change the went out to the pool and i decided to go swim few more laps to wait for him.

The weather was too hot in the afternoon after swimming for another 2 laps i decided to gave up and go back to the shower room to take my shower and get ready go home. suddenly that malay gay came in and walk to the shower room next to mine and pee, i knew he is pretending, so i came out of the shower sit on the chair behind him and start playing my dick, he turned his head back to look at me for a while and turn his dick over facing me. see i knew he is pretending so i go over hold his cock and ask him if he want to suck mine, he said want me to fuck his ass but i hesitated a bit because i didn't bring condom that time, but eventually i decided to go ahead he put his hard on the wall and open his hole wide for me to go in, finger him for a while and try put my dick in slow but his hole is a bit tight i knew it is not going to work so i ask for his number and ask him out on Friday. and he let me took his naked photo, allowed me to share with other without showing his face.

you should

23 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Should be no problem to post it here :)

On 9/24/2018 at 12:30 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Actually i took video not photo so this is the screen short, and i removed his face as promised, so hope you guys like it

And this Wednesday night i am going to fuck him for the first time, if he allowed me to take his photo again i'll share it with you guys.

624641341_ScreenShot2018-09-25at9_40_36PM.thumb.png.a1fa197b645edc4697b653ed00a13ae6.png1571202460_ScreenShot2018-09-25at9_37_50PM.png.c2367f3214afa66880d258e1fdd98b95.png444838292_ScreenShot2018-09-25at9_37_35PM.thumb.png.507e85434325c2f6a77bf746142b1ea0.png495804228_ScreenShot2018-09-25at9_38_12PM.png.58887afb4a954169fcc39a8db4794e70.png

F6C4A03B-36BE-4A59-BFD2-D1255BB3452A.jpeg

Edited by boyonenotzero
49 minutes ago, jimboy85 said:

Stampark under renovation....went to sabercas yesterday...both ug and lg is happening...see 2 uncle crusing inside...went lg...last cubicle lock and after awhile both guy come out hehe...went straight to ug samething happen....so bad both not my type so didnt join them

They only renovate counter areas the pool is open, what time you went to sabercas?

2 hours ago, Justin06 said:

Did you go just now? Any action?

I didn't go just now, was busying with my thing, sad.

But My friend told me that just now around 6 something he did play with 2 guy in the shower room, two of them suck a 20++ y.o. guy, but sadly their action keep interpreted by another guy, that guy keep coming and out of the shower room my fiend think he is also looking for fun , so he suggested they play in front of the interrupting guy but sadly the 20++ y.o. guy don't dare. 

Edited by boyonenotzero
18 hours ago, jimboy85 said:

Stampark under renovation....went to sabercas yesterday...both ug and lg is happening...see 2 uncle crusing inside...went lg...last cubicle lock and after awhile both guy come out hehe...went straight to ug samething happen....so bad both not my type so didnt join them

Hmm. Uncle is my type. Probably will go there and check out later hehe 

On 8/9/2018 at 3:14 PM, boylinux said:

I just went this morning, it is totally empty no people at all. 

foto_no_exif.jpg

1.jpg

37 minutes ago, jimboy85 said:

Never went to stampark before...can juz go without swimming? Haha...anyone keen to take a pic of the toilet or shower room if there is no ppl inside? All open shower any cubicle with door so more privacy to hv fun?

You can find the picture taken by bro boylinux above.

to enter just go counter to pay and enter 

it is ok just to stay at shower room, and I suggest you stay at shower room naked lol 

1)Stampark Pool best time is from 7pm until 830pm during weekend...less so called group of 'straight' people to interrupt you when cruising...and you can find 1 or 2 guy looking around same like you...they cruising also!

2) Toilet apposite to old mosque also quite good for cruising, I bumped into 3 guys who shaking their d&*k at toilet bowl.

3) Kuching Sentral also happen especially at the upper floor toilet near bookstore during night weekend. It quite good for cruising

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic