Male HQ

Will You Have A R/ship With A Married Man? + In Love With / Liked A Married Man (Compiled)

Devilchub

As I had posted earlier, I do not mind being the 2nd/3rd/4th fiddle. I will take things as it goes along and yes, being understanding and not complaining does bring him closer to me. I do have my own circle of friends and my private time but I also alloted a time slot (which he finds it more convenient to meet me) just for him. We cherish and enjoy each other whenever we meet and I think that is what we needed afterall. All the comments posted by you guys have no right or wrong and I believe that as long as we do not have the intention to hurt someone (be it him, his wife or his children - in which some will disagree), I will let time be the witness of what future may holds.

Thank you.

Tekongman

I think you made the right choice.

I wish you all the best, for a long, long time.

It's quite patent tat tekongman has already made the choice and is merely seeking affirmation.

I am impressed with the balanced views of some. In all fairness, I don't think visitor was judging anyone. He is merely stating his opinions based on his personal experiences. So let's not get personal here.

Call it 犯贱 or what, there will always be people who like married guys. There will always be people who can live with being the third party. There will always be extramarital affairs.

Such is life. Such is mankind.

Instead of judging others, why not do what you think is right to make yourself a better person.

Will I consider a married guy? Well, yes but not as a bf or husband cos there is no such thing.

Then there are those who consider a married man as exotic meat or a fetish.

bc the married man dare not make a big scene when cheated. Please, if u r not sincere, don't play with our feelings just bc we r lonely and seek companionship but u looking for fresh meat.

It is all about expectation.

Reading the various posting from our married brothers, you can tell they clearly needed friendship (in this circle), companionship and even friends-with-benefits. Whereas the single folks are seeking love and partnership.

For Tekongman, if his expectation is matched by what the married man can give him, why not? he understands the risk, he understands the peril, he knows the returns may not be what he wants.

A relationship with a married man is not simple, no woman would want to know her husband having an affair, worst still with another man. So thread carefully.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I don't totally agree with the idea that a relationship with a married man will make things much worse. I mean... if his heart is never with his wife in the first place, then he'd probably find someone else anyway. It's just that realizing you are that 'someone else' isn't a very nice thing to know.

Simply said, gays simply shouldn't marry.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I m just wondering abt the married men. Aren't all of you afraid that all your gay affairs/bf would come to ligh,t one fine day?

Then your wives/children/parents/siblings/relatives would know abt your truth? Worst scenario - your photos & bf pic on the front page of local newspapers?

I m not imposing my morals upon anyone. I know I m here on earth to learn lessons & do the right thing with my life.

Though I m single,lonely and living from paycheck to to paycheck, I sleep well at nite bcoz I m at peace with myself.

I wish the same for all of you, too :)

I m just wondering abt the married men. Aren't all of you afraid that all your gay affairs/bf would come to ligh,t one fine day? Then your wives/children/parents/siblings/relatives would know abt your truth? Worst scenario - your photos & bf pic on the front page of local newspapers? I m not imposing my morals upon anyone. I know I m here on earth to learn lessons & do the right thing with my life. Though I m single,lonely and living from paycheck to to paycheck, I sleep well at nite bcoz I m at peace with myself. I wish the same for all of you, too :)

Dear Guest, I am the one that entice him (please read my previous post), and I think I can rational what you are trying to say. Unlike him, I do not like girls at all (friends okay but not committed kind). When I was young and was force to have sex with a prostitute (in NS time), my libido made the decision for me. I hope you know what I mean. Yes, it is true that I had some fear that the truth will surface and i am willing to face the music. Definitely not stupid enough (which I know the answer) asking my lover to choose between his family or me and make an ugly scene for people to watch and laugh at. Life is full of episodes and one of them is me with a married man. As long as I do not jeopardise/hurt him or his family is the utmost priority in this chapter of my life.

Have you ever heard a Chinese saying (literally translate) -

It takes hundreds of rebirths to bring two persons to ride in the same boat; it takes a thousand eons to bring two persons to share the same pillow.

百世修来同船渡,千载修得共枕眠

I think I the one that ride the boat with him for now. Call this fate or destiny. You decide.

I still sleep well at night cos I am at peace with myself.

Thank you.

Tekongman

Wow, Tekongmen, are u the same person who started the encounter with Ah Beng and Ah Seng thread.Eg u very lucky leh, all ur men is my type. All beng tattoo and sure capture all men attention type.u so lucky leh, how u manage seduce str8 men in ur uncle funeral, I want learn fr u leh. And how u make a drunk ah beng

to let u blow him.pls pls pls, teach leh. I really like beng married men. Pls

Well tony_chaser70, yes i am the one who post the other tread. Indeed, I consider myself lucky but sometimes you have to made the move first (as in this relationship) cos he is my type and as you have read my earlier post, time and effort is needed for him to be comfortable with you. Do not drop the bombshell that you are gay or act girly in the first few meetings for this will send him running away from you . Because of the time we are together, love skips in between us.

For the other tread, I did not do anything. I think I am there at the right time, the right place and things happened. I remember distinctly that i did not protray myself a desparado and tried to keep a distance from them. How the events unfold is still surreal to me. Lastly, blowing a drunkard is tough work. He took longer time to reach ecstasy but I still manage.

tekongman

I alway act very str8 with guy tht I like,especially my married colleague ,they know I am a nice guy, but I never able sent any signal to them.I mean can u remember how u started off with ur Bf that day,I mean did u both just stared very hard into each other eye?how did u make ur move?are u nt afraid that he may just beat u up if he nt gay ?

Can I charge you for consultancy fees? :whistle: :)

Hear me out, first, abolish your thought of your colleague. Do not pee and shit in your rice bowl. Got It.

I am not experience enough to teach you but rather I can tell you how I met him. If I took a fancy to someone I like, i will strike the norm conversation so call man 2 man talk. Avoid asking about him or his family background and instead focus on his interest (sports/newspaper articles that everybody talks about etc etc). Entice him to talk more and follow the leads. If he is the silent type, good luck and good bye. If he finds me interesting, he will ask of my background and this is the time to probe further of his.

After numerous meetings with him, drop hint to him that you are not interested in girls if he did blurted out that this or that girl got good figure, big boobs etc etc. Let him know that his presence means a great deal to you. Through kind and comforting words with similar actions like paying (not always) for movies, meals, drinks etc( not the type that he needs cash from you). i am sure he will somehow know who you are but will not confront you directly. This is the intermission period - either he accept you or not.

If after what you had done and he did try to avoid you, you know that he is not into you. Let him go. If he calls you again, this is the time to reveal your feelings to him GENTLY. Then respect his decision. Some will not want to go further except being friends, so be it. Relationship cannot be Force. Luckily my lover did not bash me up because i think i did not impose any sexual advances towards him. I respect him.

Tekongman

Dear Guest, I am the one that entice him (please read my previous post), and I think I can rational what you are trying to say. Unlike him, I do not like girls at all (friends okay but not committed kind). When I was young and was force to have sex with a prostitute (in NS time), my libido made the decision for me. I hope you know what I mean. Yes, it is true that I had some fear that the truth will surface and i am willing to face the music. Definitely not stupid enough (which I know the answer) asking my lover to choose between his family or me and make an ugly scene for people to watch and laugh at. Life is full of episodes and one of them is me with a married man. As long as I do not jeopardise/hurt him or his family is the utmost priority in this chapter of my life.

Have you ever heard a Chinese saying (literally translate) -

It takes hundreds of rebirths to bring two persons to ride in the same boat; it takes a thousand eons to bring two persons to share the same pillow.

百世修来同船渡,千载修得共枕眠

I think I the one that ride the boat with him for now. Call this fate or destiny. You decide.

I still sleep well at night cos I am at peace with myself.

Thank you.

Tekongman

Hm, I think the chinese quote only applies to 'STRAIGHT PEOPLE' and 'TAKING THE FERRY TO SENTOSA, BATAM & TEKONG. I think a better word for you & your relationships is - 'Nei Yuan'

Wow, Tekongmen, are u the same person who started the encounter with Ah Beng and Ah Seng thread.Eg u very lucky leh, all ur men is my type. All beng tattoo and sure capture all men attention type.u so lucky leh, how u manage seduce str8 men in ur uncle funeral, I want learn fr u leh. And how u make a drunk ah beng

to let u blow him.pls pls pls, teach leh. I really like beng married men. Pls

Yah lor. So lucky. May be should change your BW name to 'Heng Heng Man'. So jealous of you. You must be very desirable and now you are even hotter than BW 'Gauchi Muchi', u know?

Okay, I m so inspired by your life and I would suggest you expound your experience on these future threads:

1. Sex with the Aboringe in the Amazon Jungle - using sign language

2. How I seduced all the butchers and fishmongers and have sex while they were working.

3. Gang-banged in a foreign workers dormitory - My Annabel Chong Experience.

4. How to seduce sexually-deprived fathers while camping at East Coast.

5. How to make horny uncles get erection while drinking coffe in Kopitiam in Red Hill

6. How to act classy & befriend tai-tais, to get close & be fxxked by their rich husbands in a bungalow in District 9?

7. Exfoliating the asshole, trim the hair to look more inviting like a fake pussy and whitening the asshole to look more

virginal(though been fxxked a zillion times)

So, can I bill you for my creative concept/branding? :whistle: :twisted:

OK Mr Tekongman, many people have taken the moral high ground about you potentially hurting the wife and kids, so I am going to try a different route an appeal to your sense of self-interest.

You already know that this guy will never leave his wife and kids - this is less uncommon than you think. The marriage goes stale but the couple stays together for the sake of the kids and the husband goes find sex elsewhere. It's not the kind of thing people talk about much because the husbands who do this keep very quiet about what they do when they say, "I have to work late in the office tonight."

However, what do you want Mr Tekongman? You will forever be playing second fiddle in this relationship. You will never be priority no. 1 - his kids are his priority no. 1, then his wife. Given that he's got 2 kids and 1 wife, you've got to settle for 4th place at best. Are you happy or satisfied with that?

Many of us would prefer to have a man who will treat us as no. 1 priority, who will always put us first before everything else. Would you like to be priority no. 1? Or are you happy to be no. 4?

Think about all the times he will cancel on you because his wife needs him to take her shopping, or if he has got to help his children with their school work, or when his parents or in-laws make demands on his time. You're getting less than half a boyfriend, you're getting a third or a quarter at best. Ask yourself this: sharing hurts when it comes to the man you love, wouldn't you rather have a whole boyfriend, all to yourself? Rather than have to share like that?

You're a young person and there are plenty of other men out there who will love you, appreciate you and dedicate themselves 100% to loving you in a relationship. Wouldn't you be happier in a relationship like that than your current one? If that is what you really want, then ending this relationship now will bring you one step closer to finding a man who will love you and dedicate himself to you 100%. In the long run, you'll spare yourself a lot of pain and be a lot happier.

Do not waste your time and comment to Tekongman post, his character and actions are frictional and do not exist. He only stays in his own world and dreaming. One moment he said that he has relationship with married men, next second having sex with ah beng/ ah seng. Make everyone so confuse and not sincere on his post. He cheated us of providing our views and concern.

I must be in the minority here when i say i actually PREFER married men.

I say this for several reasons, firstly they tend to be a little more mature in their views and attitudes. They have gone through their struggles with regard to what "love", "commitment" and "marriage" means to them; so there is less of an idealistic expectation of romantic hollywood style love affairs.

Secondly, they tend to be less sticky. Sure we want to spend time with our lovers, but we still need personal space. To have somebody waiting and pining for my company all the time feels too smothering to me.

Anybody else feels the same way?

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Do not waste your time and comment to Tekongman post, his character and actions are frictional and do not exist. He only stays in his own world and dreaming. One moment he said that he has relationship with married men, next second having sex with ah beng/ ah seng. Make everyone so confuse and not sincere on his post. He cheated us of providing our views and concern.

It's okay coz we all are old & wise enuff to smell a rat with a fish in its mouth.

Ppl like that are not attractive at all and feed energy from others to sustain their daily existence, like a leech.

I must be in the minority here when i say i actually PREFER married men.

I say this for several reasons, firstly they tend to be a little more mature in their views and attitudes. They have gone through their struggles with regard to what "love", "commitment" and "marriage" means to them; so there is less of an idealistic expectation of romantic hollywood style love affairs.

Secondly, they tend to be less sticky. Sure we want to spend time with our lovers, but we still need personal space. To have somebody waiting and pining for my company all the time feels too smothering to me.

Anybody else feels the same way?

You r wrong. Being in such a difficult situation, I prefer to be conservative and want a stable relationship. I have enough troubles to last me a long, long time. I don't want someone who play around.And I have no time to smother him. What precious time we have will be spend feeling being close together. If we r not together I expect him to know how to handle his free time like a matured responsible adult. He need not be a saint but that does not mean he can freely do what his lusts wants. Matured adults know how to be in good control to neither extremes. Need not be said.However this is a tall order, I know. But then I know enough to test out potentials in subtle ways. I have very acute sense of reading a man's behaviour. But each one knows why I don't fool around easily. Not easy for both of us for sure.

You r wrong. Being in such a difficult situation, I prefer to be conservative and want a stable relationship. I have enough troubles to last me a long, long time. I don't want someone who play around.And I have no time to smother him. What precious time we have will be spend feeling being close together. If we r not together I expect him to know how to handle his free time like a matured responsible adult. He need not be a saint but that does not mean he can freely do what his lusts wants. Matured adults know how to be in good control to neither extremes. Need not be said.However this is a tall order, I know. But then I know enough to test out potentials in subtle ways. I have very acute sense of reading a man's behaviour. But each one knows why I don't fool around easily. Not easy for both of us for sure.

If you don't want your boyfriend to fxxk around behind your back, then does your wife knows you are having sex with other men behind her back?

If you don't want your boyfriend to fxxk around behind your back, then does your wife knows you are having sex with other men behind her back?

Send out the dogs, load the guns...."sheeee.... be vary vary quiet...hehehe....weee hunting ravvit..."gay ravvit...married ravvit...promiscuous ravvit....hehehehe

Send out the dogs, load the guns...."sheeee.... be vary vary quiet...hehehe....weee hunting ravvit..."gay ravvit...married ravvit...promiscuous ravvit....hehehehe

Good.

No point shooting rabbits because they breed too fast.

Spare the good promiscous ones who are true to themselves.

Shoot married cheaters.

They are the real pests.

Good.

No point shooting rabbits because they breed too fast.

Spare the good promiscous ones who are true to themselves.

Shoot married cheaters.

They are the real pests.

Yes, yes... shoot the married ravvits, shoot those who don't report the married ravvits, shoot the relatives of those married ravvits so that they will report them to keep their lives.... Wait there...........u a ravvit?...u can get married.....SHOOT THE BUGGER...HE's a potential married ravvit...kill a hundred and let not one get away....shoot...shoot...shoot... Such is the danger of sensless hatred...........In just a few postings, u had bared the real you..........very different from the one who gives sugary sweet, feel good advice ............. I have very acute sense of reading a man's behaviour. And I have read you.

Yes, yes... shoot the married ravvits, shoot those who don't report the married ravvits, shoot the relatives of those married ravvits so that they will report them to keep their lives.... Wait there...........u a ravvit?...u can get married.....SHOOT THE BUGGER...HE's a potential married ravvit...kill a hundred and let not one get away....shoot...shoot...shoot... Such is the danger of sensless hatred...........In just a few postings, u had bared the real you..........very different from the one who gives sugary sweet, feel good advice ............. I have very acute sense of reading a man's behaviour. And I have read you.

I am only nasty to people who are nasty to me or others.

I am only being fair.

And please, I don't even need a very acute sense of character reading skills like you claimed to have. Such skill is exclusive to the superbly intelligent few. .You are neither Zhu Ge Liang, or Huang Rong.

Anyone with enough common sense that tell you are not happy with your marriage life.

That was and is the biggest mistake you have ever made.

And we can see and read you.

Wisdom and maturity, doesnt comes with being married and age.

Thats in your case.

Guest Difficult

If I love him enough, I would make sure he takes care of his family more than just being dutiful, and establish that his family must come first before me.

For me, I will never forgive myself if I rack someone else's family, stolen someone's father, or destroyed happiness for everyone in there.

Of course he has the liberty to find other guys, but the person to destroy his family would definitely not be me.

"Put your family first, or else we are through"

When I read this thread, it just makes me realise how many poor lost souls are out there foolishly looking for a false form of love.

If Tekongman was really happy with his relationship and stable between them as he claims, why would he be conscience pricked by a third party of the estranged wife and start pouring out his worries.. If the husband really has any inkling of love, then letting go of his wife and staying with Tekongman only proves he is sincere and true to both parties. The wife could look for another man and Tekongman could move in to be stepuncle. But the plain truth is both Tman and his lover, at most, are reluctant to take their relationship to the next level of honesty. Either the ah beng wants the best of both worlds or simply just making use of Tekongman till the next best one comes along. Pose an ultimatum to ah beng and see what is his response.

Despite having looked at the situation closely, the best advice anyone can give is none. Let the couple resolve their problems themselves. It's only mature of them to do so if they really really want to be true to their hearts.

And yes, married man tends to take a fancy to me and trust me, the local guys will have no guts to acknowledge your importance and presence to them in life. They want the world to see and accept them as straight men only. Although it is very exciting to be secretly admired by these married man, the thrill, without the support of a genuine love and affectiion, will last only that long. Even if it's washboard abs, chiselled face and 12 inches thick. Someone like this is warming up to me now. Wish me luck.

I am going to get a lot of flak for this, but i am just going to post because a very few BWers might benefit:

Is a monogamous, exclusive, all encompassing relationship the only ideal open to us?

Or in everyday speak:

Does your lover, best friend, soul mate, companion all have to be the one and same person?

Guest guest guest guest

I am a guest in this forum and like to made a comment above. I am with a married man for 21yrs. He provide me security, love and financially. We can only meet once a week due to his conmitment to his wife & son. Everytime he is with me, I am very happy.

I am prompted to write here becos i sympathise with tekongman. He post his tread here for us to read and when i browse through what he write in this post and the encounter with Ah beng/ah seng post, he never expect that people start calling him names and being criticise. Furthemore, what make me impress that he did not return with same kind. He did write of why he post those tread and whether his story is fictional or not is not important to me. I have fun reading it. The start of names calling happened when he put up the second post of an encounter with Ah beng. This make me wonder because through those replies, it seem that most gay out there when they have a partner, they will stay faithful and true. Guys, we are gay and I know that I will be bombasted for saying this and heck i am a guest expressing my view, it is bullshit. You never cheated before . You only satisfy with 1 cork. Kiss my ass. I also have fun with other man whether he is straight/bi/gay even though i am attach. Does it mean that gay who are single can have many sex life -don't believe see BW Personals - where gays openly asking for fun. Why don't people start calling them names too. Tekongman, your absence in this forum to me is a waste and hoping that you are not disturbed by those childish remarks. You have my vote.

Guest shenderz

In all fairness, if one cannot be true to himself and his love, he loses the right to expect tat of others. You will be doubly miserable if there are 2 people who are 100% true to you but u can't give one your love and the other the right to love.

Edited by shenderz

In all fairness, if one cannot be true to himself and his love, he loses the right to expect tat of others. You will be doubly miserable if there are 2 people who are 100% true to you but u can't give one your love and the other the right to love.

The 2 people are just preys that got caiught in his web of lies.

There's a name for such creature - a 2-headed snake with 2 dicks(1 for the cheebye & 1 for the kahchng).

Should be kept in the zoo as a permanent exhibit :)

Guest Kampong Girls

I am a guest in this forum and like to made a comment above. I am with a married man for 21yrs. He provide me security, love and financially. We can only meet once a week due to his conmitment to his wife & son. Everytime he is with me, I am very happy.

I am prompted to write here becos i sympathise with tekongman. He post his tread here for us to read and when i browse through what he write in this post and the encounter with Ah beng/ah seng post, he never expect that people start calling him names and being criticise. Furthemore, what make me impress that he did not return with same kind. He did write of why he post those tread and whether his story is fictional or not is not important to me. I have fun reading it. The start of names calling happened when he put up the second post of an encounter with Ah beng. This make me wonder because through those replies, it seem that most gay out there when they have a partner, they will stay faithful and true. Guys, we are gay and I know that I will be bombasted for saying this and heck i am a guest expressing my view, it is bullshit. You never cheated before . You only satisfy with 1 cork. Kiss my ass. I also have fun with other man whether he is straight/bi/gay even though i am attach. Does it mean that gay who are single can have many sex life -don't believe see BW Personals - where gays openly asking for fun. Why don't people start calling them names too. Tekongman, your absence in this forum to me is a waste and hoping that you are not disturbed by those childish remarks. You have my vote.

Speak for yourself la, you married gay cock sucker.

You agree with that Tekong girl because both of you live and came from the same island, away from civilization for the last 21 years !

There are straight/gay men who practise monogamy, besides the stereotypes you were taught by your kampong school.

Once settled, they focus their lives with their partners, and yes, some I know are hunk with bods and brains.

Just because you and that Teking girlfriend of yours cannot help it, but must suck so many cocks at the same time, doesn't mean all men like you....and your girlfriend.

No wonder they say, girls from the same village, suck the same married cocks together !

I am going to get a lot of flak for this, but i am just going to post because a very few BWers might benefit:

Is a monogamous, exclusive, all encompassing relationship the only ideal open to us?

Or in everyday speak:

Does your lover, best friend, soul mate, companion all have to be the one and same person?

That's a good point Suckling Pig and I agree with you.

I say, as long as you are truly happy, that's what matters the most.

After all, I have seen friends who have followed the conventional route of marriage and children and still end up miserable.

If you have found a way to find love and be happy, then I say, good for you. It's a blessing to be happy.

That's a good point Suckling Pig and I agree with you.

I say, as long as you are truly happy, that's what matters the most.

After all, I have seen friends who have followed the conventional route of marriage and children and still end up miserable.

If you have found a way to find love and be happy, then I say, good for you. It's a blessing to be happy.

I would be truly happy to have lots of money, but I dun rob the bank.

I would be truly happy to have sex with the one I desire, but i dun spike drinks & date rape.

I would be truly happy to have my enemies disappear from my view, but i dun kill or murder them.

I would be truly happy to have a ltr, but i dun steal others bf.

This is my personal comments:

I have meet up and had sex with married man, till now we still continue keep in touched as good friend. Yes, did have intention of going relationship with him as he really know how to take good care of me. However, I didn't pursuit for the relationship as I couldnt accept to sharing him with his wife and family. So I just take him as good friend with benefit. He and I enjoyed the time together happily and forgoes all this worries for relationship.

I not saying having relationship with married man is good or bad, but please bear in mind you got to know where you stand and know in his heart is not just totally you, he had wife and family (kids) inside. As a married man, he still must hold responsible to his wife and family, if he dont he should divorced and not fit to be a husband and father. If you can accept this kind of man, then go ahead. If you cant please dont, as you will end up putting drama, hurting yourself and bad ending.

I am only nasty to people who are nasty to me or others.

I am only being fair.

And please, I don't even need a very acute sense of character reading skills like you claimed to have. Such skill is exclusive to  the superbly intelligent few.  .You are neither Zhu Ge Liang, or Huang Rong.

Anyone with enough common sense that tell you are not happy with your marriage life.

That was and is the biggest mistake you have ever made.

And we can see and read you.

Wisdom and maturity, doesnt comes with being married and age.

Thats in your case.

"TheVisitorssori jef. i am not mad with the service. Everyone is expected to wait. But not singing so loudly inn public as to show off how cute she think her baby is. It is ugly, and I tot she just gave birth to a piece of shit ! what diana's baby? That is ur love child with DeXXy !Yesterday, 04:49 PM"

Oh my fxxking god, now that I exposed you as a judgmental hypocrite,  you stopped trying to conceal your monstrously ugly inner self and even condemn a baby for being ugly. Even when kaze mildly chided you," That's pretty mean lol, out of tune part I get it but, baby ugly, wtf? Hey, the baby didn't chose to be born that way. " .

You were totally unrepentant. You have a good body but to me you are so monstrously ugly...100x more ugly than the baby. So ugly that I'm simply speechless to describe how abhorrently hideous you are. You are the textbook example that I will forever quote "TheVisitors" as being "someone who's beautiful outside but hideously ugly inside."

"TheVisitorssori jef. i am not mad with the service. Everyone is expected to wait. But not singing so loudly inn public as to show off how cute she think her baby is. It is ugly, and I tot she just gave birth to a piece of shit ! what diana's baby? That is ur love child with DeXXy !Yesterday, 04:49 PM"

Oh my fxxking god, now that I exposed you as a judgmental hypocrite, you stopped trying to conceal your monstrously ugly inner self and even condemn a baby for being ugly. Even when kaze mildly chided you," That's pretty mean lol, out of tune part I get it but, baby ugly, wtf? Hey, the baby didn't chose to be born that way. " .

You were totally unrepentant. You have a good body but to me you are so monstrously ugly...100x more ugly than the baby. So ugly that I'm simply speechless to describe how abhorrently hideous you are. You are the textbook example that I will forever quote "TheVisitors" as being "someone who's beautiful outside but hideously ugly inside."

I am who I am

I am not a saint

Who doesn't have a bad day early in the morning?

You are gay

You married to a woman without telling her that you are gay.

If you have children, you are a disgrace to the name of parenthood.

The same mouth that corrects the children, is the same that sucks other men's cock.

Thus their daddy is a cock sucker.

A cocksucker has no right to tell people that they are wrong

Therefore, you are a hypocrite.

You are a hideous pretender with an ugly side that you need to hide from your family that people feel shameful for you.

The more you write, the more shameful we feel for you

You are more petty and longwinded than all the NTUC aunties.

You are so effeminate when you write

Your wife should wear pants.

You should wear her skirts.

Just been neutral party.... and though I born in the 1980s...often hear from my friends that during the 60s to early 90s, society are not open to gay community yet and gay activities and network are not active to what we having now.

There are gays who are married due to their parents pressure especially during the old era (60s to 80s)

There are gays who find out they are gay after marriage.

So for that case, we shouldnt blame them and dont blame to others as well but time.

And of cos it is a terrible mistake and not right, for gay who already know he is a gay and still insist of marrying a woman and without telling her.

I was born in the 60s and grew up in the conservative ages of 70s and 80s.

Society was not receptive at all.

The gay population was very much more condemned than nowadays.

There were no places to grow.. except Hong Lim Park, the old Lido and Plaza Singapura.

Family pressure was worse then now.

You are expected to get married by 25~30.

If you do not have a child by the following year. the 三姑六婆will standby to offer their "child-bearing" 催生 technique.

So I do understand that many gay men then had no choice but to follow the norm.

There is nothing left to do except to continue the 'heterosexual' marriage.

It is not the gay man's decision to do it but to obey and do the family obligations.

I would like to thank Cityhall guy for being understanding and show lots of maturity in his reply. I think most married guys here would like to be your friend, pure friend that is.

I was born in the 70s, by the time we were in our teens to early 20s... there are not so many resources for us. What we have are all the negative perception of gays, social condemnations, and to quote abang, family pressure were so great that some has conformed to it. But some only realized that they are gay after they were married when the resources became so abundant like now.

So these are situation that we are unable to control. Just count yourself lucky that you have the options open to you. Imagine if you were born in the 30s-40s or even in the 1700s-1800s in China... you do not even have the right to choose to marry the one you love. Your marriage is pre-arranged between 2 families and you only get to know your spouse after the wedding. My generations count our blessings to be able to choose. So the same goes to the younger generations... whereby you can come out of the closet without much or little condemnations or prejudice from the society.

To The Visitors... this is specially for you. I'm not sure why you didn't move to another seat while waiting to collect your passport. The place is pretty huge... more than 100s of seats available. Do you really have to seat next to her when you are so disturbed by her singing? I actually wanted to say something else but I shall refrain myself. but just put yourself in the picture. Imagine what will your mother feel if that someone say that of you when she is carrying you in her arms and singing to you.

Conclusion - just be understanding towards others.

You are gay

You married to a woman without telling her that you are gay.

If you have children, you are a disgrace to the name of parenthood.

The same mouth that corrects the children, is the same that sucks other men's cock.

Thus their daddy is a cock sucker.

A cocksucker has no right to tell people that they are wrong

Therefore, you are a hypocrite.

You are a hideous pretender with an ugly side that you need to hide from your family that people feel shameful for you.

Your posting is very discriminatory.

1. Why can't gays be good parents? Why would being a good father, but being homosexual bring shame to the name of parenthood?

2. Why can't a guy has basic human right to tell people they are wrong simply because he suck cocks? Does that mean you have no right to talk too?

3. Ugly side? Were you referring to being homosexual?

Frankly, there is no need for the poster to start this thread. You made the choice so live with it. Unless you have been through the same path, I don't think the others are also not in the right position to comment.

Guest joseph

I won't but we can be friends. I believe we are adult and we can handle the friendship properly.

I went to the temple with mom this morning. The temple was smokey and crowded with devotees. Through the smoke, I could still pick up sparks from exchanges of glances ... 3 of them were married men with wives and kids. I returned with a smile and they smiled back. Their smiles immediately disappeared when they turned back to their family and became a stern straight "don't mess with me" type of father and husband. I jumped down from a chair after pasting some "prayer stickers" on the wall and I turned around, it was him again standing behind me. I was a little off balance and his warm hand supported my back. I smiled and said "thank you" softy. He smiled again. It was Deja Vu, he looked familiar but I couldn't tell when I had met him, he looked so warm, I felt comfortable looking at him, my heart skip a few beats when his hand touched my back ..... Nice man with two teenage kids (one boy and a girl). Our "relationship" ended the moment we left the temple and we would not meet again (will we?) but that's enough. We could be related in our past life and we met again this life just for that moment. That's enough .... that's enough and thank you for the opportunity to meet again.

But i think i can understand what you mean. You know that things will not worked out for his side. Maybe it will not worked out on your side too. If there is really someone who can really make me stay with him, I won't mind other things like status, priority etc. But if things evolve to an extend that he dun feel anything for u anymore. Then dun stay too long. I still feel that in this circle, there is no eternity.

I won't but we can be friends. I believe we are adult and we can handle the friendship properly.

I went to the temple with mom this morning. The temple was smokey and crowded with devotees. Through the smoke, I could still pick up sparks from exchanges of glances ... 3 of them were married men with wives and kids. I returned with a smile and they smiled back. Their smiles immediately disappeared when they turned back to their family and became a stern straight "don't mess with me" type of father and husband. I jumped down from a chair after pasting some "prayer stickers" on the wall and I turned around, it was him again standing behind me. I was a little off balance and his warm hand supported my back. I smiled and said "thank you" softy. He smiled again. It was Deja Vu, he looked familiar but I couldn't tell when I had met him, he looked so warm, I felt comfortable looking at him, my heart skip a few beats when his hand touched my back ..... Nice man with two teenage kids (one boy and a girl). Our "relationship" ended the moment we left the temple and we would not meet again (will we?) but that's enough. We could be related in our past life and we met again this life just for that moment. That's enough .... that's enough and thank you for the opportunity to meet again.

从前有个书生,和未婚妻约好在某年某月某日结婚。到那一天,未婚妻却嫁给了别人。 书生受此打击, 一病不起。这时,路过一游方僧人,从怀里摸出一面镜子叫书生 看。书生到茫茫大海,一名遇害的女子一丝不挂地躺在海滩上。路过一人, 看一眼,摇摇头, 走了。又路过一人, 将衣服脱下,给女尸盖上, 走了。再路过一人,过去, 挖个坑, 小心翼翼把尸体掩埋了。 僧人解释道, 那具海滩上的女尸,就是你未婚妻的前世。你是第二个路过的人,曾给过他一件衣服。她今生和你相恋,只为还你一个情。 但是她最终要报答一生一世的人, 是最后那个把她掩埋的人,那人就是他现在的丈夫。书生大悟,病愈。

Your posting is very discriminatory.

1. Why can't gays be good parents? Why would being a good father, but being homosexual bring shame to the name of parenthood?

2. Why can't a guy has basic human right to tell people they are wrong simply because he suck cocks? Does that mean you have no right to talk too?

3. Ugly side? Were you referring to being homosexual?

Frankly, there is no need for the poster to start this thread. You made the choice so live with it. Unless you have been through the same path, I don't think the others are also not in the right position to comment.

This is a one to one confrontation between me and MM

Which part of the conversation which you do not understand? Or do I need to highlight certain pointers you have missed out or deliberately added to the fuel?

Please quote if I ever incited that gays cannot or are not good parents?

This is unless you are living in a lie.

If you are gay and married, without telling our wife or children, that you are gay and have been having affairs or have sex with other men, so are you being honest yourself here.

So tell me. If you are live in such dishonesty, does that gives you the right to tell others to be honest, and more so ever, your own children ?

Thus in the latter, don't you think that in such EXAMPLE of parenthood, questionable

If your family is gay phobia, and if you are gay, will you remain quiet, or join your wife and your children in their gay jokes and phobia, putting on a fake straight front?

Thus does that give you the right to come here and comment that some of us here are hypocrites ?

How hypocritical and I would like to know.

I am proud to be who am I and have gay friends. Isn't it stupid for you to comment that I am discriminating against gays and that being a homosexual is ugly ?

In States and the UK, there are documents citing examples where gay couples are honest to the child about their genders whom they adpoted. There are instances where a gay father is finally out with his wife and kids.

I salute to such noble honesty.

Thus the next time if you want to comment, I suggest you do go do abit of homework, or if not, at least use your brains a little more yeah?

I have been involved with two different married guys in the past.

One was married Chinese dude with two kids. I was in my late teens and he was in his 30s. And when I wanted to call it quits, he went ballistic and started stalking me outside my army camp (was doing my NS then) and when things went south, he told his wife about our relationship and his wife called up my folks to complain abt me. Ugh. A motherfxxking nightmare.

The second was a white guy who is married and his wife knows about us and accepts it. I said accepts but of course she wasnt too happy about it. And he too went ballistic when I decided to let him go. It wasnt fair to his wife, I told him. Had to change my mobile fone number after the split nad thank goodness he was based in a neighbouring country.

So, from experience, its not worth the trouble to be attached to a married guy, regardless if he is married to a man or a woman.

Ohhh...I was also briefly dating this other guy who is married to another guy and was into me and said that he wld divorce his current partner for me. I dropped him as I would a hot brioche.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Marad44

Greetings Tekongman.

If I were your married boyfriend, I'd have more risks to take and you more to lose. Assessing my family situation, I'd have given hard thought to managing the risks and set up a get-away in the event things didn't go right. Knowing my wife, I'd have deviced plan B for a compromised reconciliation with her. I'd probably linger with you on a new set of rules and make Plan C just in case..

I bet you too have pondered over managing your losses but one loss that can't be recovered is your passing youth and the men you would have declined.

No loss-management is water-tight but have one ready if you haven't got one. Best regards.

Edited by Marad44

One was married Chinese dude with two kids. I was in my late teens and he was in his 30s. And when I wanted to call it quits, he went ballistic and stalking me outside my army camp (was doing my NS then) and when things went south, he told his wife about our relationship and his wife called up my folks to complain abt me. Ugh. A motherfxxking nightmare.

The second was a white guy who is married and his wife knows about us and accepts it. I said accepts but of course she wasnt too happy about it. And he too went ballistic when I decided to let him go. It wasnt fair to his wife, I told him. Had to change my mobile fone number after the split nad thank goodness he was based in a neighbouring country.

So, from experience, its not worth the trouble to be attached to a married guy, regardless if he is married to a man or a woman.

Ohhh...I was also briefly dating this other guy who is married to another guy and was into me and said that he wld divorce his current partner for me. I dropped him as I would a hot brioche.

Congratulations, u r going to be a married man soon.

Dammit Pater, you got to be dammmm good in bed! How else all these guys go ballistic over you?

Please conduct a class on Mind Blowing Sex Techniques, and i will be the first to sign up!

Guest I support Tekongman
Thank you guys for your valuable suggestions. Nice vid by passingthru. I can't post earlier as he was with me just now. Today, he even brought his 2 young sons and we had a wonderful time. They even call me "Uncle", how ironic? His wife is away in Malaysia and he took his chance by letting me see his children and this is my very first time that I had cuddle and hug them. How I wish I am their second mum? I did raise this relationship with him and he told me that he being toghther with me is not only purely for SEX, rather he feels comfortable and a feeling towards me that he can't explain. Asking him will he find another one if I leave him , he ponder awhile and said YES, if the right one (just like me) comes along.He told me that his relaionship with his wife is merely a husband to her (Minus the sex life) and even tells me that he will never ask a divorce (unless the wife demands) and never leave his children. After much thought, I think I will still be with him (as a brother/friend/lover) as I remembered and cherished the good times together. Am I being selfish? I will never hurt him or his family and yet I find in a situation I cannot bear to lose him. Well, let times be our witness as what futures hold for us.

Each situation is different. I support your choice to continue to explore the relationship further with him. It is possible that his wife may even accept you as part of the family and I have encountered a few persons' open marriages.

Do not give up this relationship too easily as it may be the best of your life-experiences.

Look beyond the mere human conventions - many things need not be done in the conventional way. You can walk the non-typical path. Each case is different and you have a chance to shape it to become a good experience for all relevant parties. You play an important role in making it a sweet romantic experience.

God bless...

Dammit Pater, you got to be dammmm good in bed! How else all these guys go ballistic over you?

Please conduct a class on Mind Blowing Sex Techniques, and i will be the first to sign up!

Ha! Actually I am part of a team working on a sex guide for gay men. It is a work in progress with several other people whom you may know. No joke. Heh!

One was married Chinese dude with two kids. I was in my late teens and he was in his 30s. And when I wanted to call it quits, he went ballistic and started stalking me outside my army camp (was doing my NS then) and when things went south, he told his wife about our relationship and his wife called up my folks to complain abt me. Ugh. A motherfxxking nightmare.

It is definitely a fear of that experienced by Pater Tenebrarum that I made it my principle not to be involved with anyone who is attached. It is not relevant whether they are (unhappily) married, in a relationship or in the verge of a separation. So long they are attached, I keep my distance.

• G_M changed the title to Will You Have A R/ship With A Married Man? + In Love With / Liked A Married Man (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.