Male HQ

Bottoming 101 - How To Prepare Your Ass For Fun + How To Give Yourself An Enema / Douche / Clean Inside Your Butt (Compiled)

Guest kAtak

Guest sluttyboy88

Are there any cleaning equipment that can be bought from Guardians or Watsons to clean flush anus? I remembered a foreign Top told me a few years agi but i forgot which is why i nv bottom becuz the shit aftermath turns me off. Haha

Edited by sluttyboy88

6 hours ago, sluttyboy88 said:

Are there any cleaning equipment that can be bought from Guardians or Watsons to clean flush anus? I remembered a foreign Top told me a few years agi but i forgot which is why i nv bottom becuz the shit aftermath turns me off. Haha

Just use the shower hose & unscrew the wand part. Cleaning is just something that you will get used to eventually.

7 hours ago, sluttyboy88 said:

One brand many thorough the years have mention is Fleet. A saline enema used for various reasons when one wants to clear their bowels. I use that donkey years ago but have since stick to a hose and tap in my bathroom. Cheap, available 24/7 :) . It takes some getting use to and learning to moderate the strength of the water jet and experimenting with the volume of water necessarily to offer difference level of cleaning. If all you are looking for is just enough for penile penetration it is very simple and BW have a few thread topic on this with plenty of infographics and comments on it including mine.

Link to a photo of FLEET enema product http://progress.com.sg/product/fleet-enema/

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 4:23 PM, upshot said:

One brand many thorough the years have mention is Fleet. A saline enema used for various reasons when one wants to clear their bowels. I use that donkey years ago but have since stick to a hose and tap in my bathroom. Cheap, available 24/7 :) . It takes some getting use to and learning to moderate the strength of the water jet and experimenting with the volume of water necessarily to offer difference level of cleaning. If all you are looking for is just enough for penile penetration it is very simple and BW have a few thread topic on this with plenty of infographics and comments on it including mine.

Link to a photo of FLEET enema product http://progress.com.sg/product/fleet-enema/

my problem is after flushing out clear the little bit of leftover water takes 40mins to an hour to come out and when it does its dirty.idk wat to do honestly

6 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

my problem is after flushing out clear the little bit of leftover water takes 40mins to an hour to come out and when it does its dirty.idk wat to do honestly

As you've realised, the flushing does not come out all at once.

So you do need to time yourself a little before you have anal sex. You can douche a couple of hours before, and then again maybe an hour before you are going to do it to make sure everything is clear. 

But between the douching, just be sensible and stick to liquids. 

Yes do be considerate for the guy you are hooking up with. I love eating and fucking ass. But I don't enjoy surprises 😅

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

12 minutes ago, doncoin said:

the little bit of water that comes out later on is always yellow no matter how many times i douche though

12 minutes ago, doncoin said:

As you've realised, the flushing does not come out all at once.

So you do need to time yourself a little before you have anal sex. You can douche a couple of hours before, and then again maybe an hour before you are going to do it to make sure everything is clear. 

But between the douching, just be sensible and stick to liquids. 

Yes do be considerate for the guy you are hooking up with. I love eating and fucking ass. But I don't enjoy surprises 😅

2 hours ago, bryan1993 said:

Well that can happen and it is an indication that you ended up doing a deep enema. Meaning you jet up more water that not only filled up your rectum cavity, it shot past into your lower colon or even higher up. If you do that, you need to spend a lot more time in the toilet to flush out repeatedly. Till all the chunks or bits has come undone from your colon where the water reached. And with each flush you get right up there you will clear out more of the do-do and move them down to your retum and out of you. If you are not a deep toy person like me, you should not be flushing so far inside you. If all you are doing is to clear out your rectum to take on a 6" - 8" cocks you only require an enema that is just enough to clear the rectum. YOu have to test and experiment how much water to flush inside you and do the timing in your head by counting... you only need to clear out your rectum and colon if you are into inserting long toys like a 16" dildo inside you and let it snake all the way in heheh.. So you want to clean that far up. And ALSO...the deeper you want to clean, the more you need to spend time in the toilet to repeat the flush till you get clear water. And even then you need to wait about 30mins before you start having anal sex or toy fun as you want to give your colon and rectum a bit of time to absorb some of the water away. Usually you will not get it all gone but it will be a lot cleaner and clear like lube.. which is what some guys here MISTAKE or FANTASIZE as their pussy 'juice'.

This is good in a way as it aid my anal play as it start to ooze downward from the colon pass the sigmoid curve to the rectum cavity and help take my toys inside myself. m,ore easily with less resistance. Save a bit more lube heh But to do that I spend about 90mins in the toilet doing enema which I don't mind as I enjoy that part too and do have a toy with me to play with, in between enemas and to see how clean I am each time I withdraw the toy to take a look.

Even if you do not want to use a deep toy, a deep cleansing is also good for sex with a guy or a few guys over a long few hours at a time and you do not need to worry about shit coming out. My record is 16 hours .. clean as a whistler LOL for all the night cycling, cruise the park for fun for 6 hours or more, cycle home to continue my fun online and still nothing. But to do this you need to do your toilet work. You need to test and do a lot of experiment to understand how your body works and for how long you need to flush and how long your body can remain clear. You and I are not the same so the timing might defer slightly. Hope that helps.

*Note: when you do enema to clean, once you see water is clear when you let it out, use less and less water to rinse up a few more times before you finish. To use the same amount after you are clean is not good if you do not keep track and over-shoot more water. When you do that, you are pushing water further up another dirty part of your colon and that will trigger more breakdown of shit to come downward to your rectum and come out out, dirty your love tunnel all over a gain. So once you get it clean, use a little less water and keep using less and less for bit more time and stop. Then go sit down and wait about 20-30mins let your love tunnel clam down and absorb some excess water a little.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, upshot said:

Well that can happen and it is an indication that you ended up doing a deep enema. Meaning you jet up more water that not only filled up your rectum cavity, it shot past into your lower colon or even higher up. If you do that, you need to spend a lot more time in the toilet to flush out repeatedly. Till all the chunks or bits has come undone from your colon where the water reached. And with each flush you get right up there you will clear out more of the do-do and move them down to your retum and out of you. If you are not a deep toy person like me, you should not be flushing so far inside you. If all you are doing is to clear out your rectum to take on a 6" - 8" cocks you only require an enema that is just enough to clear the rectum. YOu have to test and experiment how much water to flush inside you and do the timing in your head by counting... you only need to clear out your rectum and colon if you are into inserting long toys like a 16" dildo inside you and let it snake all the way in heheh.. So you want to clean that far up. And ALSO...the deeper you want to clean, the more you need to spend time in the toilet to repeat the flush till you get clear water. And even then you need to wait about 30mins before you start having anal sex or toy fun as you want to give your colon and rectum a bit of time to absorb some of the water away. Usually you will not get it all gone but it will be a lot cleaner and clear like lube.. which is what some guys here MISTAKE or FANTASIZE as their pussy 'juice'.

This is good in a way as it aid my anal play as it start to ooze downward from the colon pass the sigmoid curve to the rectum cavity and help take my toys inside myself. m,ore easily with less resistance. Save a bit more lube heh But to do that I spend about 90mins in the toilet doing enema which I don't mind as I enjoy that part too and do have a toy with me to play with, in between enemas and to see how clean I am each time I withdraw the toy to take a look.

Even if you do not want to use a deep toy, a deep cleansing is also good for sex with a guy or a few guys over a long few hours at a time and you do not need to worry about shit coming out. My record is 16 hours .. clean as a whistler LOL for all the night cycling, cruise the park for fun for 6 hours or more, cycle home to continue my fun online and still nothing. But to do this you need to do your toilet work. You need to test and do a lot of experiment to understand how your body works and for how long you need to flush and how long your body can remain clear. You and I are not the same so the timing might defer slightly. Hope that helps.

*Note: when you do enema to clean, once you see water is clear when you let it out, use less and less water to rinse up a few more times before you finish. To use the same amount after you are clean is not good if you do not keep track and over-shoot more water. When you do that, you are pushing water further up another dirty part of your colon and that will trigger more breakdown of shit to come downward to your rectum and come out out, dirty your love tunnel all over a gain. So once you get it clean, use a little less water and keep using less and less for bit more time and stop. Then go sit down and wait about 20-30mins let your love tunnel clam down and absorb some excess water a little.

haha u can be my bottom coach 😅🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, upshot said:

if u could also tell me where the hell is tge prostate😆

10 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

haha u can be my bottom coach 😅🤣🤣🤣

Been there, done that...LOL

8 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

if u could also tell me where the hell is tge prostate😆

Generally the approximate location is the area just behind where you cock and balls 'begins' heheheheh.

If someone is doing you doggy style, he puts his finger in you and tilt downwards... and if his finger is long enough and also depending on the proportion of your body type, he can actually touch it and if he does with some pressure.... you 'boing'  WILL KNOW 'boing' heheheh

That is why for some guys when they do this missionary position, as he enter and hump upward with his dick going in and upward, it can touch or rub the prostate. Again it depends on how deep and his dick's length. I know where is my and was not hard to detect as I use a stick or dildo and move it about and when you hit it just right with it, you start to feel a sensation and semen will start to flow out of your penis. You don't really come but the stimulation will trigger the expulsion of semen liquid.. very watery.. not really sperm. Almost tasteless, quite nice heheh...

There you go... just found an appropriate diagram

Digital-Rectal-Examination-Rectal-Anatomy.jpg

6 minutes ago, upshot said:

Generally the approximate location is the area just behind where you cock and balls 'begins' heheheheh.

If someone is doing you doggy style, he puts his finger in you and tilt downwards... and if his finger is long enough and also depending on the proportion of your body type, he can actually touch it and if he does with some pressure.... you 'boing'  WILL KNOW 'boing' heheheh

That is why for some guys when they do this missionary position, as he enter and hump upward with his dick going in and upward, it can touch or rub the prostate. Again it depends on how deep and his dick's length. I know where is my and was not hard to detect as I use a stick or dildo and move it about and when you hit it just right with it, you start to feel a sensation and semen will start to flow out of your penis. You don't really come but the stimulation will trigger the expulsion of semen liquid.. very watery.. not really sperm. Almost tasteless, quite nice heheh...

i stuck my entire middle finger in but still couldn't feel anything just felt smooth flat surfaces 😭

10 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

i stuck my entire middle finger in but still couldn't feel anything just felt smooth flat surfaces 😭

of course lah it is not bulging out inside your rectum waiting for your finger or dick to molest it hahahaha... you are not born to take vaginal-like stimulation in your ass :)

I forgot to add, maybe it is just me or some other guys I know who are the same... when you touch it, it is not the same as someone touch you. You know what I mean? When you touch you own cock and balls you feel less shiok then when someone else is touching you. Same thing for me. But If I use a stick or dildo, it is different as it is not my finger doing it.

Aiya I also told you, your prostate might be just out of your finger's reach.. you think that diagram is to scale? That photo make the prostate location like too near your asshole LOL.

8 minutes ago, upshot said:

of course lah it is not bulging out inside your rectum waiting for your finger or dick to molest it hahahaha... you are not born to take vaginal-like stimulation in your ass :)

I forgot to add, maybe it is just me or some other guys I know who are the same... when you touch it, it is not the same as someone touch you. You know what I mean? When you touch you own cock and balls you feel less shiok then when someone else is touching you. Same thing for me. But If I use a stick or dildo, it is different as it is not my finger doing it.

Aiya I also told you, your prostate might be just out of your finger's reach.. you think that diagram is to scale? That photo make the prostate location like too near your asshole LOL.

sad lor im 27 already never knew what good anal feels like still 

3 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

I have a question, or rather to find out more... If u dun use lube, does ur ass self lubricate during fucking? I mean not immediately, but like slowly once the top fucked in the middle of the session. 

i dont think so a cock can self lubricate abit but i dont think out hole can

Guest Inner Rectum

The insides of the rectum has all these natural bacteria that protects the insides. Frequent cleansing takes away this protection. 

11 hours ago, bryan1993 said:

sad lor im 27 already never knew what good anal feels like still 

Never too late to start 27??!! Hello you know how old I am and STILL doing it?

LINK: https://badgut.org/information-centre/a-z-digestive-topics/enemas/

Enemas

Enemas have been popular for a long, long time. It makes sense that enemas were used historically; when individuals couldn’t take medicine by mouth, and before intravenous medication was common, there was only one route of administration left available! As humans paid more attention to cleaning themselves, it seemed logical to think that the place where waste left the body might require internal cleaning. However, today, there is controversy around enemas. Some celebrities, most of whom are not medical experts, claim that enemas are a cure-all with detoxifying and cleansing superpowers, but physicians are speaking out against the harms of certain popular enemas. In this article, we’ll discuss the truth about enemas, and go over some of the useful applications, as well as the more dangerous ones.

History of Enemas

An enema is a procedure that involves injecting a liquid, or occasionally a gas, into the rectum via the anus to either administer medication or flush out colon contents. Colonic irrigation (often shortened to ‘a colonic’) is a similar procedure that involves administering a continual flow of liquid for minutes to hours to clear out the colon completely rather than the single injection of enema fluid.

Humans have been using enemas for thousands of years. The oldest record of enema use comes from Egypt, mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, a document written more than 3,500 years ago. Throughout time, people have had many reasons for using enemas, such as for providing nourishment to those unable to eat, ingesting intoxicants, torture, ritualistic or religious cleansing, sexual activity, and attempting to remedy various digestive ailments.

Medical Uses of Enemas

Sometimes an enema is the best tool in a physician’s arsenal to treat or diagnose various gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. In this section, we will outline common and effective uses of the enema.

Delivering Medication

One of the most common medical uses of the enema is to administer medication directly to the source. Individuals with ulcerative colitis experience inflammation only in the rectum and large intestine. The gastrointestinal tract can digest or degrade medications orally consumed during its journey through the stomach and small intestine. For this reason, some medications for ulcerative colitis, such as 5-ASAs and corticosteroids, are available in enema form to deliver the medication directly to the inflamed area for more effective treatment.

Constipation Relief

Enemas can be useful for those with severe constipation. When other treatments, such as dietary intervention, fibre supplements, or laxatives are ineffective, enemas containing salt solutions can help initiate a bowel movement. However, this method isn’t recommended for frequent use, and should only be done in cases where nothing else works, and when your physician gives you the okay, as there are more health risks with enemas than there are with standard constipation treatments.

Bowel Emptying

Your physician might recommend using an enema before a procedure or surgery that requires an empty intestine, such as colonoscopy. However, it is more likely that they will give you an oral preparation that clears out the colon than recommend an enema.

Diagnostic Tests

If your physician wants to see the outline of your large intestine for diagnostic purposes, they might use a barium enema. This involves administration of a solution containing barium, followed by a series of X-rays. The barium coats the intestinal walls and allows the shape of your digestive tract to show up in X-rays.

A strange type of enema found throughout Europe, especially London, in the 18th century involved blowing tobacco smoke into the anus of individuals who had drowned. Physicians at the time believed that this procedure would help resuscitate these individuals, and it was a regular occurrence along the River Thames. The theory behind this procedure was that the tobacco smoke would irritate the bowels, which would cause the stomach to contract so strongly that it would force the lungs to cough. As explained by one physician from the time, “for the heat and sharpness of the tobacco smoke irritate so much the bowels, as to cause a violent contraction of the belly, which forces out of the breast the air contained in it.”3

Note: this is not a valid resuscitation method!

Myths about Enemas

Enemas Detoxify

Many proponents of home enemas claim that the main reason to perform enemas is to detoxify the intestinal tract, liver, and/or gallbladder. You might also hear claims that at any given time, a large amount of waste stays in your colon. However, this isn’t true, unless you are very constipated. Even then, whenever you have a bowel movement, it pushes things out roughly in the order it went in. Any waste that you eliminate during an enema is from recent meals and would have been eliminated during normal bowel movements in due time.

Enemas Are Safe

While enemas can be a useful tool in medicine, giving yourself enemas at home can have many complications. An incorrectly administered enema can damage tissue in your rectum/colon, cause bowel perforation and, if the device is not sterile, infections.1 Long-term, regular use of enemas can cause electrolyte imbalances. Temporary side effects of enemas can include bloating and cramping.

Enemas can also affect the balance of microbiota in your gut. Many proponents of using home enemas to ‘detoxify’ often cite this as a good effect, saying it helps flush out harmful bacteria. However, enemas also negatively affect the good bacteria in the gut (probiotics), which can damage the microbiota balance and cause digestive symptoms.

Coffee Enemas Are Beneficial

Coffee enemas first became popular in the 1920s, when a German scientist, Max Gerson, claimed that coffee enemas were more effective than standard saline enemas, because the coffee would be absorbed rectally, and could help stimulate the liver. Supposedly, this would detoxify the body and could even help cure cancer. However, it is important to note that in the past century, no researchers have published any quality studies showing that coffee enemas can improve health, and the scientific community continues to discredit Gerson’s unfounded ideas.2

Coffee can offer health benefits – such as antioxidants – when you drink it, but there is no advantage to taking coffee rectally. In fact, it comes with the risk of normal enema complications, and the potential for rectal burns if the coffee is too warm. It is also possible to take in too much caffeine, if you are using larger amounts of coffee than you would normally drink. If you want to enjoy coffee, it is best to enjoy drinking it in moderation.

Conclusion

While enemas definitely have their uses, there aren’t many situations where they are necessary. We have safer methods of medication administration, and we know that using enemas regularly doesn’t help detoxify or cleanse your colon. If your physician does recommend you use an enema for any reason, make sure to follow their instructions carefully to avoid unpleasant side effects and injuries.

I do this for year and know long enough what whats or is damaging to my own rectum and colon. Most of the time they are referring to the colon and intestinal tract. The effect of cleaning your rectum is NOT as bad as your COLON. There are worst things you can harm your rectum and asshole with then enemas. ALSO it is not like I do this every day of my life.  The damage is to your colon and intestinal tracts as that is where microbes, probiotic culture, good and bad bacteria live and where it flourishes uniquely as a part of you depending on what you eat or do. To disrupt this too will often mean, it takes a while for it to cultivate back again. That can be a bad or not so bad thing. There are supplements or probiotics you can take to replenish that if you are some super deep deep enema fetish person who do this every day or other day.

Disclaimer: Want to be smart about this or anything, DO WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DONE... read, research and verify. It's your life and body. Your sexual pleasure. Know what right and wrong and practice what's safe. My POV works for my body but yours might be a little difference. It's a start for you to look further if this really is your thing and of interest to you..

• 1 month later...
Guest fail at douching

I recently was practicing douching in case I someone nice enough to tahan my ugly face.

No matter how I clean there's brown yellowish mucus coming out of my hole, please enlighten me on the art of douching.

Every video I watched makes it sound and look so easy.

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2022 at 2:34 AM, Guest BedokSouth3850 said:

How can you say that your ass is totally clean from the inside?

My last action to ensure it is clean is douche til the water is clear, Then put your finger in and lightly rub against the wall of your rectum and check my finger is clean

On 4/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, btm_dude said:

My last action to ensure it is clean is douche til the water is clear, Then put your finger in and lightly rub against the wall of your rectum and check my finger is clean

Taste oso. If no more after taste taht is clean already

• 1 year later...

For me, I use anal douching with lukewarm water occasionally, coupled with anal plug/ glass dildo & finally finger-dig the butthole, to clear the residues inside the rectum. Did it esp before my rendezvous. What abt you guys, don't mind sharing your method & experiences? 

7 hours ago, OneTwoFunk said:

For me, I use anal douching with lukewarm water occasionally, coupled with anal plug/ glass dildo & finally finger-dig the butthole, to clear the residues inside the rectum. Did it esp before my rendezvous. What abt you guys, don't mind sharing your method & experiences? 

I use a Water hose and insert it into my butthole and run the water into it to flush out repeatly...and the final is to do finger dig and make sure rectum is clear 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.