Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Visitor guy

Want to share my experience at Royal Spa, since this forum has been so helpful help me plan my Taiwan trip.

I go on Royal Spa website to book Gowa for 90 minutes package. They called shortly after to confirm. When I arrived, they checked me in, give me slippers and some water. Gowa appear and lead me upstairs to treatment room, while we walk up stairs, already have chance to admire his nice bottom in shorts and also his slim body.

I took a shower in treatment room, then he return. First part of massage was dry massage, covered by a sheet mostly. Could feel Gowa’s full package brush up against my arm. He has good strength despite his slim size, really work my leg, inter thigh, back. Already he start to push apart my bottom and graze my asshole.

He is very kind, put me at ease with small chit chat, though he only speak Mandarin. 

Then he began the full body oil massage, continuously teasing my asshole, grazing my cock and balls. Very sensual and erotic. By his time his shirt is off and he press his package against me. I am still on my back, and he climb on to massage table to straddle me.

I am getting aroused but Gowa keep building the tension until he ask me to turn over to front side. I turn over, and he take off his short and he only wear tight black underpants. He give me a smile and pull down his underpants a little, I smile back and he remove his underpants completely. Can see he is very hard and thick. Finally finish with HJ, technique is very good and tender. While give me HJ, he climb in bed next to me and guide me to stroke his cock. Average length, but so thick and very hard. I came so hard... He shower first while I recover, had full view of his body while he shower.  Great experience, can’t wait to return to Royal Spa.

23 hours ago, Guest Visitor guy said:

Want to share my experience at Royal Spa, since this forum has been so helpful help me plan my Taiwan trip.

I go on Royal Spa website to book Gowa for 90 minutes package. They called shortly after to confirm. When I arrived, they checked me in, give me slippers and some water. Gowa appear and lead me upstairs to treatment room, while we walk up stairs, already have chance to admire his nice bottom in shorts and also his slim body.

I took a shower in treatment room, then he return. First part of massage was dry massage, covered by a sheet mostly. Could feel Gowa’s full package brush up against my arm. He has good strength despite his slim size, really work my leg, inter thigh, back. Already he start to push apart my bottom and graze my asshole.

He is very kind, put me at ease with small chit chat, though he only speak Mandarin. 

Then he began the full body oil massage, continuously teasing my asshole, grazing my cock and balls. Very sensual and erotic. By his time his shirt is off and he press his package against me. I am still on my back, and he climb on to massage table to straddle me.

I am getting aroused but Gowa keep building the tension until he ask me to turn over to front side. I turn over, and he take off his short and he only wear tight black underpants. He give me a smile and pull down his underpants a little, I smile back and he remove his underpants completely. Can see he is very hard and thick. Finally finish with HJ, technique is very good and tender. While give me HJ, he climb in bed next to me and guide me to stroke his cock. Average length, but so thick and very hard. I came so hard... He shower first while I recover, had full view of his body while he shower.  Great experience, can’t wait to return to Royal Spa.

Sounds amazing.. what package did you book with him. Are you caucasian, if you don’t mind me asking. 

On 11/15/2018 at 4:45 PM, Guest Visitor guy said:

How much did you tip him? 

Guest sad the trip’s almost over

just found this forum today, went to hans on tuesday and soi 13 yesterday (friday).  how did it go lingo?  from what I saw, I’m pretty sure you would’ve been welcome

54 minutes ago, Guest sad the trip’s almost over said:

just found this forum today, went to hans on tuesday and soi 13 yesterday (friday).  how did it go lingo?  from what I saw, I’m pretty sure you would’ve been welcome

Arrive next week. Tell me how it was. did you have a fun time Are you caucasian? Which one did you prefer?

Guest almost over
1 hour ago, Lingo said:

Arrive next week. Tell me how it was. did you have a fun time Are you caucasian? Which one did you prefer?

Not caucasian but from the US.  There’s certainly enough time to do both and I would say like me, go to Hans first as a starter and then go to Soi 13 for the main event...or feast ;)

37 minutes ago, Guest almost over said:

Not caucasian but from the US.  There’s certainly enough time to do both and I would say like me, go to Hans first as a starter and then go to Soi 13 for the main event...or feast ;)

Were there any other caucasian there. I am only average body

Guest visitor
49 minutes ago, Lingo said:

Were there any other caucasian there. I am only average body

there was one other caucasian there.  I think you need to get your mindset out of that, you gotta act sexy if you’re gonna get any action.  lots of guys I would say were average in face or body or whatever.  yes a lot of fit guys but it wasn’t out of a model catalogue

Guest InBangkok

Yes I was there and have been more than half a dozen times. About 140,000 attended which was great and the weather was perfect. But the March is now so big that it has to be divided into three separate marches that start and end at the same point. My suggestion to anyone who attends - go about 2 hours early and position yourself in the New Park close to the start. Then you see many hundreds of guys getting ready in their costumes and very willing to pose for photos.

TPE-Pride-2018-lr20.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr02.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr18.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr03.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr21.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr09.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr15a.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr19.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr27.jpg

TPE-Pride-2018-lr11.jpg

Guest jolim143

first time to Commander D in Taipei and it's quite wild. 1) Got dark room for you to explore and play in ie sex / BJ etc 2) they had a promoter going round carrying a box where you put your hand inside to pick a number. once inside, you feel the guy's hard cock (quite sizeable). Same promoter is later tied in bdsm, stroked until hard for all to see and some patrons even suck him in public. It beats the other bars / clubs in Taipei hands down in my books.

On 11/26/2018 at 12:53 AM, jolim143 said:

first time to Commander D in Taipei and it's quite wild. 1) Got dark room for you to explore and play in ie sex / BJ etc 2) they had a promoter going round carrying a box where you put your hand inside to pick a number. once inside, you feel the guy's hard cock (quite sizeable). Same promoter is later tied in bdsm, stroked until hard for all to see and some patrons even suck him in public. It beats the other bars / clubs in Taipei hands down in my books.

Good overall report, I remember from previous visits that one branch of Commander D is wilder than the other.

Recent report on XL Sauna:

Despite reading some things about the front desk, during my visit he was very nice - a medium bear-ish guy, quite cute and shy. He was polite and even hurried over to show me my locker when I was a bit lost. I wonder how he could be the nasty guy many reported - he was very polite. It was my first visit, so there was much to explore. Came at ard 6pm and did some workout in the lower levels.

The gym area is large but cramped,  sectioned into 3 rooms. The middle space are for machines, while the other two rooms are free weights and some racks. There were 5 guys total. There were two guys, probably regulars, speaking in loud hokkien, but they seem friendly enough, I was the only foreigner there it seems.

In one room, there was a toned fair young guy. We shared some weights. He was not nude, but in black briefs. He was a bit aloof, as most taiwanese guys are. I did my arms and chest, and went to explore the other room, where it was more exciting. One gym-toned guy with glasses was doing bench press, while another lean fit was doing dips and abs. Both were completely nude, and it was a cool experience, working out and checking each other out at the same time. 

The three of us stayed pretty much in the room rotating equipment until  eventually it was just me and the specs guy. He was about 30s, tanned and good muscles. He did a lot of chest exercises, and eventually I strucked a conversation about the cable setup. After some closer interaction, I can tell we were both getting aroused, but still playing cool. The As I was doing a cable set, another smaller guy came in and just massaged the other guy's neck and back. I guess, they knew each other. 

So i was caught off guard, doing a nude set while the two were slowly getting frisky. I plucked up the courage to join in and they accepted. So we played openly together, the smaller guy was more bottom and took turns blowing us, he was in heaven. And the gym buff guy, I finally had him! Explored his body, shoulders, pecs, thighs, nips etc. But he was more top than me, as his hands kept creeping around my balls and butt, and he was really into sweaty kissing. 

We were both getting serviced by the smaller guy (expert sucker) and mid way, the leaner abs guy came back. I could tell he was shocked there was action in the room, but I was glad he came back, as he too had great abs and ass. So he added himself to the mix, and the smaller guy had three cocks to choke on.

There were some other guys who entered the room, including the regulars, but they mostly stood at the side to watch or just groped a bit then left. It was getting a bit hard to focus, plus i was satisfied with the original mix. The abs guy seemed the most eager to cum, so we helped him off - nipples, some ass probing and the expert sucker doing his best. Eventually, he stiffened and spurted, over the specs guy's chest. He was into it, so my lasting contribution was also my cum on his well-pumped chest. He finished with the expert sucker firmly attached to his throbbing cock.

After that, I went to shower and towelled off. The guys I played with also showered beside, but the main specs guy seemed ready to leave. The abs guy was ready for more, he looked very shy in the beginning, but now there was fire in his eyes. But unfortunately, I needed some time to recuperate, so after towelling off, I went to the lounge area.

There were 3 guys there, one who did venture down to the gym room during our fun, but did not join. He was on the couch playing phone, and another guy was at the computer watching Youtube. I just relaxed at the lounge in my birthday suit. As the night progressed, more guys did turn up. Also because of the rain, I suppose some would rather come to the sauna to wait it out. 

By 9pm, I did a final round of the place. At the dark room area, can hear some pounding sounds and soft moans. So there were some action at least. The gym rooms were more filled, I wonder if the new  guys had any idea what went on just an hour before. The two regulars were still there, hanging out and talking. They served as  informal custodians and witness to all that has happened in the gym, tonight and many nights before. I briefly entertained the thought of all the things they might have seen as I nodded at them before heading up for a final shower.

During my visit to Taipei, I also visited two sports centers - Shilin and Wanhua. I often do this when in Japan and Taiwan, as the hotel gyms are often disappointing. And the sport centers are overall well kept, well stocked and clean. There were many cute taiwanese guys in the pool and the gym, and one of the gyms was much more gay- visited than the other. I met a nice couple there, and also a handsome pinoy-taiwanese guy, who assisted in my workouts. 

The atmosphere is friendly,  not many meatheads slamming weights, everyone is quiet and respectful - if only it was the case in SG!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest jolim143
12 hours ago, tomcat said:

Good overall report, I remember from previous visits that one branch of Commander D is wilder than the other.

Recent report on XL Sauna:

Despite reading some things about the front desk, during my visit he was very nice - a medium bear-ish guy, quite cute and shy. He was polite and even hurried over to show me my locker when I was a bit lost. I wonder how he could be the nasty guy many reported - he was very polite. It was my first visit, so there was much to explore. Came at ard 6pm and did some workout in the lower levels.

The gym area is large but cramped,  sectioned into 3 rooms. The middle space are for machines, while the other two rooms are free weights and some racks. There were 5 guys total. There were two guys, probably regulars, speaking in loud hokkien, but they seem friendly enough, I was the only foreigner there it seems.

In one room, there was a toned fair young guy. We shared some weights. He was not nude, but in black briefs. He was a bit aloof, as most taiwanese guys are. I did my arms and chest, and went to explore the other room, where it was more exciting. One gym-toned guy with glasses was doing bench press, while another lean fit was doing dips and abs. Both were completely nude, and it was a cool experience, working out and checking each other out at the same time. 

The three of us stayed pretty much in the room rotating equipment until  eventually it was just me and the specs guy. He was about 30s, tanned and good muscles. He did a lot of chest exercises, and eventually I strucked a conversation about the cable setup. After some closer interaction, I can tell we were both getting aroused, but still playing cool. The As I was doing a cable set, another smaller guy came in and just massaged the other guy's neck and back. I guess, they knew each other. 

So i was caught off guard, doing a nude set while the two were slowly getting frisky. I plucked up the courage to join in and they accepted. So we played openly together, the smaller guy was more bottom and took turns blowing us, he was in heaven. And the gym buff guy, I finally had him! Explored his body, shoulders, pecs, thighs, nips etc. But he was more top than me, as his hands kept creeping around my balls and butt, and he was really into sweaty kissing. 

We were both getting serviced by the smaller guy (expert sucker) and mid way, the leaner abs guy came back. I could tell he was shocked there was action in the room, but I was glad he came back, as he too had great abs and ass. So he added himself to the mix, and the smaller guy had three cocks to choke on.

There were some other guys who entered the room, including the regulars, but they mostly stood at the side to watch or just groped a bit then left. It was getting a bit hard to focus, plus i was satisfied with the original mix. The abs guy seemed the most eager to cum, so we helped him off - nipples, some ass probing and the expert sucker doing his best. Eventually, he stiffened and spurted, over the specs guy's chest. He was into it, so my lasting contribution was also my cum on his well-pumped chest. He finished with the expert sucker firmly attached to his throbbing cock.

After that, I went to shower and towelled off. The guys I played with also showered beside, but the main specs guy seemed ready to leave. The abs guy was ready for more, he looked very shy in the beginning, but now there was fire in his eyes. But unfortunately, I needed some time to recuperate, so after towelling off, I went to the lounge area.

There were 3 guys there, one who did venture down to the gym room during our fun, but did not join. He was on the couch playing phone, and another guy was at the computer watching Youtube. I just relaxed at the lounge in my birthday suit. As the night progressed, more guys did turn up. Also because of the rain, I suppose some would rather come to the sauna to wait it out. 

By 9pm, I did a final round of the place. At the dark room area, can hear some pounding sounds and soft moans. So there were some action at least. The gym rooms were more filled, I wonder if the new  guys had any idea what went on just an hour before. The two regulars were still there, hanging out and talking. They served as  informal custodians and witness to all that has happened in the gym, tonight and many nights before. I briefly entertained the thought of all the things they might have seen as I nodded at them before heading up for a final shower.

During my visit to Taipei, I also visited two sports centers - Shilin and Wanhua. I often do this when in Japan and Taiwan, as the hotel gyms are often disappointing. And the sport centers are overall well kept, well stocked and clean. There were many cute taiwanese guys in the pool and the gym, and one of the gyms was much more gay- visited than the other. I met a nice couple there, and also a handsome pinoy-taiwanese guy, who assisted in my workouts. 

The atmosphere is friendly,  not many meatheads slamming weights, everyone is quiet and respectful - if only it was the case in SG!

yea, commander is the tame one at Ximen itself. Commander D is the one in basement and need to walk a bit from the Ximen train station.

Went to My Home Spa two weeks ago, and it was incredible experience. Dry massage, oil massage, then B2B massage. The masseur must have been so aroused with my body and hand responses during the B2B massage that he let me do a lot of naughty things to his body and tool - he even came before me! Two hours was definitely not enough. Will try other massage parlors once I go back to Taipei.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:42 AM, tomcat said:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to encourage and get your expectations up. No matter where you go, it is always a mixed experience, sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good.

It's all part of the hunt. Handsome guys are sometimes left alone, hung guys are often groped, but rarely made proper contact with, especially in Taiwan where language might be a barrier.

For that reason, I find the Taiwanese men are a bit more reserved, and initiate contact by nonchalant touch (if there is such a thing) - it is a low risk way of initiating i suppose.

I have had my cock grabbed or explored by some while at sauna or hot spring, and their face/eyes can be staring straight at the wall in front of them - no emotion or expression.

So even til today, it can be a bit hard to read the signals of the Taiwanese crowd because it can be quite minimal.

But I have also been to IO, Aniki, XL Club, where some patrons are more daring and that inspires the rest that have been hanging back to get more involved. 

If you are gym toned, and looking for a unique experience, do try XL Club, where you can get a full body workout in the buff with other guys.
I was there twice and both times there were toned, musc guys, early 20s to mid 40s to play and interact with.

The whole experience is very titillating, until someone eventually breaks out into a boner.

Woah you must be real buff to pass the test and enter XL Club, please share more of your encounters there. I like buff guy s but not buff myself so will never dream of entering 

On 11/15/2018 at 4:45 PM, Guest Visitor guy said:

Saw his face pic. Soooo cute. Love his ears!

9 hours ago, Guest House said:

Went to My Home Spa two weeks ago, and it was incredible experience. Dry massage, oil massage, then B2B massage. The masseur must have been so aroused with my body and hand responses during the B2B massage that he let me do a lot of naughty things to his body and tool - he even came before me! Two hours was definitely not enough. Will try other massage parlors once I go back to Taipei.

I hope you tried Gen. He is sooooo hot

I tried a massage from Jay Spa.

The masseur was nothing like the picture sent to me - less pale and less muscular. Dry and oil massages were actually better than that in My Home Spa, but the B2B massage was so quick and not sensual at all - I didn't feel his tool during this massage.

The masseur then proceeded to give me a hand job. Since his tool was touching my arm, I mustered the courage to give him a hand job and played with his nipples and balls as well. He didn't resist, so I thought he likes what I was doing. I would have done much more to him if he was lying in the bed with me and not standing beside me. He also doesn't speak English well, so no dirty talk. 

This went on for minutes and I could tell he was nearer to the climax than I was. He moved his body away from me, releasing his tool from my grasp in order not to come. I came, but it would have been a more fulfilling experience if he came as well.

We went to the shower separately. Which I didn't mind since I was disappointed the moment I saw him in person, not to mention his reluctance to come when I gave him a hand job.

If this is how a usual gay massage goes, then I guess I will visit My Home Spa more often.

17 hours ago, Guest House said:

The masseur was nothing like the picture sent to me - less pale and less muscular. Dry and oil massages were actually better than that in My Home Spa, but the B2B massage was so quick and not sensual at all - I didn't feel his tool during this massage.

The masseur then proceeded to give me a hand job. Since his tool was touching my arm, I mustered the courage to give him a hand job and played with his nipples and balls as well. He didn't resist, so I thought he likes what I was doing. I would have done much more to him if he was lying in the bed with me and not standing beside me. He also doesn't speak English well, so no dirty talk. 

This went on for minutes and I could tell he was nearer to the climax than I was. He moved his body away from me, releasing his tool from my grasp in order not to come. I came, but it would have been a more fulfilling experience if he came as well.

We went to the shower separately. Which I didn't mind since I was disappointed the moment I saw him in person, not to mention his reluctance to come when I gave him a hand job.

If this is how a usual gay massage goes, then I guess I will visit My Home Spa more often.

So who did u engaged?

The Royal Spa and My Home Spa seems really amazing and I would like to try them out when I'm in Taipei over this weekend. Any particular masseur to recommend and is tipping a requirement? 

I'm thinking of visiting the sauna there as well. Anyone knows which sauna is popular and comprises of muscular guys as I am more turned on by them. 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:43 AM, herodai said:

Woah you must be real buff to pass the test and enter XL Club, please share more of your encounters there. I like buff guy s but not buff myself so will never dream of entering 

I did read some negative reviews about XL, mostly about the front desk. But the guy that was there both times that I visited was very nice and shy. He was pretty hardworking too, bustling around cleaning the bartop, take towels, so maybe he was new? The reviews did mention a thinner guy, and this one was definitely like a young bear type.

Another possible reason -  A couple of times now in Taipei, I have had people mistake me for Japanese. Immigrations at chop passport also spoke to me in Japanese a few times before, and a few times entering tea shops etc, the salespeople have bowed and greeted in Japanese. I don't think I have ever been mistaken as Japanese in Singapore, but in Taipei, i think Taiwanese do hold the Japanese in high regard. So maybe by association, there is better treatment extended. 

My build is atheletic and a bit thicck- but nowhere to a muscle hunk. So maybe, their criteria is lowered cos the front desk guy is different. I would encourage most to visit, especially for the nude gym. That is actually where I found the most fun and ready-to-play guys. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

6 hours ago, tomcat said:

I did read some negative reviews about XL, mostly about the front desk. But the guy that was there both times that I visited was very nice and shy. He was pretty hardworking too, bustling around cleaning the bartop, take towels, so maybe he was new? The reviews did mention a thinner guy, and this one was definitely like a young bear type.

Another possible reason -  A couple of times now in Taipei, I have had people mistake me for Japanese. Immigrations at chop passport also spoke to me in Japanese a few times before, and a few times entering tea shops etc, the salespeople have bowed and greeted in Japanese. I don't think I have ever been mistaken as Japanese in Singapore, but in Taipei, i think Taiwanese do hold the Japanese in high regard. So maybe by association, there is better treatment extended. 

My build is atheletic and a bit thicck- but nowhere to a muscle hunk. So maybe, their criteria is lowered cos the front desk guy is different. I would encourage most to visit, especially for the nude gym. That is actually where I found the most fun and ready-to-play guys. 

Thanks! I will definitely give this place a shot. Meanwhile, will work hard to keep fit hahaha

Guest Guest happy
9 hours ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

The Royal Spa and My Home Spa seems really amazing and I would like to try them out when I'm in Taipei over this weekend. Any particular masseur to recommend and is tipping a requirement? 

I'm thinking of visiting the sauna there as well. Anyone knows which sauna is popular and comprises of muscular guys as I am more turned on by them. 

What is the min tipping for royal spa

well, i have tried chen bin as there are no much choice when i went that time. He is very good and polite and his body is muscular build superb firm and nice... he massage well and also the BB part also damn nice and erotic.. the only thing i dislike is he love talking... if u like well build muscular guy then look for him. for the tipping part, i gave 500twd as i dont know the market rate.. my first time visit to royal spa.. 

Edited by Jon_123

On 12/1/2018 at 5:53 PM, Guest House said:

He cant possible cum everytime with a cust. Imagine how many cust he has a day

On 12/3/2018 at 8:26 PM, herodai said:

Thanks! I will definitely give this place a shot. Meanwhile, will work hard to keep fit hahaha

I don't think XL has a door policy regarding physique....  probably more a case of someone not getting any fun if not of a certain physical type.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.