Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 5/20/2023 at 5:02 PM, Guest Meh said:

Yes indeed it does, based on reviews

But still prefer to hear from the forumers hahah

Best days to go are weekends and fridays? Tbh all i want is to see and touch some naked bods.. not into penetrative action at all lol

to be honest, I had more fun in hostel compared to GS hotel.

maybe cos in hostel, everyone is much closer together, and more chance of interaction.

Had fun at GS too, but just felt a little bit more effort

3 hours ago, And then said:

maybe cos in hostel, everyone is much closer together, and more chance of interaction.

Which hostel you had fun in? 

3 hours ago, And then said:

Wow interesting. I've considered hostels also but I don't like the idea of not having a room with a door haha

Agree that everyone is closer together but... what if you're not interested in those around u? lol

GS hotel is attractive to me (tho I've never been there) cos apparently guys walk nude everywhere.. which is lowkey fun for me cos I just want soft core touching fondling only la

In the hostel what kind of fun did u have? Pls also reveal which hostel/s did u stay at

Guest Guest Flip Flop
On 1/16/2020 at 8:12 AM, Guest LaoAuntie said:

For some years now I have been reading the discussions here and they have definitely inspired me, especially at the beginning when I was first exploring the spa scene in Taiwan. I am therefore adding my experiences over the years to this discussion and hopefully they may be helpful.

I will only be talking about the masseurs that I believe are still in the industry by the way. I will also indicate the (code)name and spa of the masseurs according to what they were known as and where they were working for at the time I met them.

Let's start from the bottom.

Kaohsiung

弁辰 (巨)

I thought his skills were quite good. His figure fantastic. His face was not bad. I got him twice before and I must say his bedside manners have improved between then. The first time I met him he was quite sullen. He was a lot friendlier the second time round (he did not remember me if you were wondering). Enjoyed him the second time round.

He spends 4 days in Taipei every month and works for Prime Spa while there. I think he is called Aech or something there.

凱恩 (Shangan)

Cannot really remember his massage but I suppose it wasn't bad or otherwise I would have remembered. His figure was the lanky kind when I met him. Good to chat with.

紹傑 (g愛)

He is the vice-owner (or something like that). His massage is ordinary but he is a very pleasant person. Looks kind of old. Can be very accommodating. Possible to do 1/0 with him but I did not.

島津 (巨)

I will book him every time I go to Kaohsiung. We are therefore friendly now and will hang out as friends. I enjoy his massage and spending time with him. He is a little like some cutesy naughty boy, but underneath it all is really quite a thoughtful person. His skills are getting better and better. He is the tall lanky kind, figure not entirely taut anymore. But he is definitely experienced.

Tainan

俊 (娘家)

I think I was so focussed on chatting with him that I have now forgotten how his massage was. I suppose it wasn't bad because again otherwise I would have remembered. He is really very skinny although very lean as well. He aims to please but I don't think this extends to full on 1/0.

Taichung

雷恩 (天皇)

I have heard that Taichung is full of "landmine" (i.e. awful) masseurs and this one is definitely one of them. He was not interested in massaging (finished in less than 30 min although I had booked him for 2 hours). He went on to sex after that 30 min of forgettable massage. He is top by the way and will provide his own condom. I thought he was quite experienced with the sex, put me at perfect ease and all that, and I was strangely attracted to him although he wasn't tall and was quite thin.

I think he goes by another name now and his face is blurred in his profile. But he is still in the same spa. In any case I really do not recommend this spa at all. I did enjoy the sex though so unless you are not looking for a masseur but...

可汗 (庫奇)

I booked him when he was still studying in Taichung. I think he is now working in Shangan's Tainan branch as 魯夫. Before Taiching he was working in Shangan by that name.

Another pleasant southern Taiwanese boy and his massage was not too bad although I have read other reviewers saying otherwise. His body was well sculpted but he is just not my type. Nevertheless I did spend an enjoyable 2 hours with him. He, who is from Tainan, very helpfully gave me suggestions on how to enjoy Tainan.

柏克 (庫奇)

This one is chatty and playful, although he will give you the full service. He aims to please and I think he will do 1/0. I did not opt for that last service from him although I managed to do other things. His massage was not bad.

For those who know who I am talking about I would describe his looks as a cross between 李榮浩 and 逸祥. Although his profile says that he is 174 cm, he is not. I am 172 and he is shorter than I am. His body is exactly as depicted in his profile picture.

By the way, he told me that he would leave Taichung, and the industry, once he graduates this year. He is originally from Kaohsiung and is doing postgrad in Taichung. If I remember correctly he will finish in April.

Taipei

Rock (My Home)

My very first.....the one who took my spa virginity......

I think he has been reviewed enough here so I won't say anymore. He is definitely a good masseur, although maybe he should choose his customer service guy more carefully, like get someone who exudes a lot less bitchy vibes.

任宇 (Morgan)

His massage skills definitely improved between the two times I booked him. His figure is very good too. Overall he is obliging and nice to chat with.

世傑 (Morgan)

His massage skills are also not bad. He looked somewhat different from what I had expected from his profile. He was older and I am pretty sure I saw some subtle signs of balding. He was a little flabby too. But I have to say that I enjoyed him, although he ever so subtly suggested that I should tip him. I hate being asked to tip even though I normally do. He was good to talk to. And if you are interested, he may do 1 if you pay extra. I did not use this service. But Morgan masseurs tend to be willing to do more than just a simple hand job.

Noah (Royal)

He is in 功夫 now. I remember liking his massage and enjoying my time with him.

Austin (YF)

I think this is the same guy in Weipa called Jon. I remember his massage was really light, as if he was merely fondling me.

柏奇 (ishow)

The first thing I remember about him: he asked me if Singapore was considered part of 大陸. He is from Tainan.

He is also very proud of his crab tattoo (he is cancer) and he likes getting sucked. Once you accept his offer of his dick in your mouth he will lie down on the massage bed himself so that you can continue sucking him that way. That happened to me. After I got bored sucking I started jerking him off halfheartedly and asked if he was cumming soon. I think he finally got the message from that and he continued the massage. He seemed like someone who would try to do as little as possible if you let him.

Joe (MenQ)

He is somewhere else now although I can't remember where. I believe he still goes by the name Joe. His massage is not bad and instead of talking to you all the time he offers you the music playlist on his phone. But I did not really enjoy my time with him entirely. I suppose we just did not click.

Will (Prince)

You know how some people exert a lot but achieve little while others exert little but achieve a lot? He is more like the former. He is definitely very strong and can give you pain in parts of your body you did not know possible. To be fair I suspect that he can achieve a great deal for you if you know how to direct him. And if he is focussed. The second time I booked him (less than a month ago) I got him so excited over Taiwanese politics that he kept talking and I was not sure what he was trying to do.

Oh and he is now twice the man he was in the pictures. He has a big dick though.

K (In Touch)

He seemed very well trained so the massage should be fine. I think he is top although he sounded bottom if you ask me. He would at least give you a prostate massage I suspect with his finger if not his dick. But I told him to stop.

昊天 (Prime)

To me he is one of the better looking masseurs I have encountered although he was merely fondling me with his strengthless efforts. He would engage you in conversation and ask you a lot of questions. But he somehow gave me the impression that he already knew the answers to at least most of those questions. He may be one of those people who prefer to hide their intelligence. '深藏不露' as they might say.

小陽 (In Touch)

He is in Prime now and called Klauer. He is from Beijing although he does not sound like it now. He went to Taipei because he wanted to enjoy the freedom there.

He definitely got good reviews although his service to me was below par. But I have to say that he was apparently dog tired that night. He actually dozed off during the massage more than once! I also did not like the happy ending because he used his spit as lubricant. The whole experience was just about this terrible stench. But he seemed to have tried his best. He even wanted to walk me to the end of the street (his bus stop was in the opposite direction) and apologised many times to me for his lacklustre performance that night.

Maybe he would be brilliant if he had not been so tired. But the smell......... not again.

Jun (Royal)

I think he maintains his own faithful following. According to him he would inform his regulars of his schedule in advance.

I got him twice and I have to say that his second time did not seem as fantastic as his first. I still enjoyed his service, but I think he got a bit carried away trying to be fun. His second massage was not as good as his first.

I think he may be willing to do 1/0. Oh yes, I should mention that his dick almost cramped up my jaw.

羅尼 (Prince)

I cannot remember where he is now although I am sure he is still massaging. I believe he is called Rodney or Ronnie or Rod or something like that.

His repertoire is quite different and involved head and eye massages. I really enjoyed those especially since I had a headache the day I got him. But we did not click.

宏 (Poseidon)

Another one who tried to fudge the time with sex. He claimed that he had not had sex for 3 days the night I met him but obviously that was no excuse. He is top but I was not keen on giving him his way without a condom.

I should point out that he really believed that he was a good masseur. He said something to that effect to me. Thankfully I was lying face down at the time and my feelings all too often show up on my face. I suppose his massage was alright, but I don't remember it being among the best I had experienced.

I think he is also in Captain, the one with flared out ears, but I cannot be sure.

Kid (Royal)

I was almost in love with this boy. His massage was not bad and it involved a head massage. I just loved getting my head massaged. Although he talked very little he just seemed like a really sweet boy.

He is in 功夫 now.

Don (MenQ)

Another sweet quiet boy and this one is still pretty new. Despite his newness his massage was surprisingly soothing.

Leo (Captain)

This one gets rave reviews (maybe they are fake) but I quite honestly do not understand the fuss. He definitely had the massage skills but I just did not think that the whole experience was all that memorable.

Anse (Muyao)

This one is another who will cut corners. And this one I kind of let him get away because I did not keep track of the time. Usually, even for the mean ones, the fun bit starts around 30 min before end time. When our 'fun' ended however, and it wasn't all that fun, it was 30 min before end time. So I opted to take a long shower (he did bathe me quite properly), took up his offer of a drink (just plain water), took my own sweet time with the drink, and chatted with him. He wasn't really an entertaining conversationalist but I made him talk anyway. He definitely had a lot of views on Taiwanese politics...

He was one of the more attractive masseurs I have encountered so far though his massage was not memorable. I did not have much fun with him.

This boy is also with My Home and another place which I have forgotten.

Josh (Royal)

Definitely a good find. I would consider his service good and want to book him again. He is this really sweet boy who tries to make your time with him comfortable. And I really enjoyed my chat with him.

Any updated reviews or new experiences?  Your reviews are very helpful.

14 hours ago, Guest meh said:

Wow interesting. I've considered hostels also but I don't like the idea of not having a room with a door haha

Agree that everyone is closer together but... what if you're not interested in those around u? lol

GS hotel is attractive to me (tho I've never been there) cos apparently guys walk nude everywhere.. which is lowkey fun for me cos I just want soft core touching fondling only la

In the hostel what kind of fun did u have? Pls also reveal which hostel/s did u stay at

I can share some of my own experience of GS hotel. I visited there twice before covid, not sure if the environment still remains the same or not.

I patronized both times during weekends. The crowds were mix. As I was a little bit picky, both times I only have one or two persons of my type, but luckily I managed to play with them, mainly light fun in the shower/jaccuzi and private rooms. If let's say you are not lucky enough, it might feel like being trapped in an enclosed space surrounded by people you are not interested in, so it could be a bit sian. But if you are lucky, you can be well-satisfied too. 

The first time I stayed overnight, but the place is noisy with footstep sounds throughout the night, so good sleep was a bit issue. It's particularly bad for tourists who need to have a fresh start for the next day.

So the second time I chose to walk in and only pay for the non sleep over price, and utilize this place like a cruisy gay hotel. The thrilling part is most people don't mind walking around with minimal covering, making the experience a bit special. But again, luck is the key if you are picky.

Hope it didn't change much after these years.

1 hour ago, dragonfly_y said:

I can share some of my own experience of GS hotel. I visited there twice before covid, not sure if the environment still remains the same or not.

I patronized both times during weekends. The crowds were mix. As I was a little bit picky, both times I only have one or two persons of my type, but luckily I managed to play with them, mainly light fun in the shower/jaccuzi and private rooms. If let's say you are not lucky enough, it might feel like being trapped in an enclosed space surrounded by people you are not interested in, so it could be a bit sian. But if you are lucky, you can be well-satisfied too. 

The first time I stayed overnight, but the place is noisy with footstep sounds throughout the night, so good sleep was a bit issue. It's particularly bad for tourists who need to have a fresh start for the next day.

So the second time I chose to walk in and only pay for the non sleep over price, and utilize this place like a cruisy gay hotel. The thrilling part is most people don't mind walking around with minimal covering, making the experience a bit special. But again, luck is the key if you are picky.

Hope it didn't change much after these years.

Thanks for sharing. I am well aware that it may be noisy and not the best place for a good night’s rest. Good to know your experience esp with the fact that the crowds was mixed. I was thinking it attracts the fit/young crowd mostly.

I am not aware there’s such a thing as the non-sleepover price? I always thought u must book in advance. Weekends should be the peak of the cruisy-ness right? Maybe i should try it only over the weekend haha

Certainly the general nudity would be hot imho. Ive never been to saunas before (firstly cos I don’t do/like anal, and secondly cos of the risk of STDs) but i know they’re dark and u can’t see each other well. For me looks, face included, are important so I guess GS hotel would be good in this regard.

18 hours ago, Gozu said:

Which hostel you had fun in? 

17 hours ago, Guest meh said:

In Taipei, it was Backpackers Inn ( 貝殼窩)which has closed down. I believe Mini Inn is the current place to be these days.

Had fun in the bunks, in the showers, haha

Don't get your expectations up too much re GS hotel.

I have stayed there twice (maybe 4 or 5 nights all up) , and at most I would see one or two walking around/lazing around naked during that time. You got to be realistic in these days of phone cameras, would you really dare to hang around naked?  Cos it is not like a sauna or onsen, where cameras are banned.  It is really only in the steam room where most things happen.

23 minutes ago, And then said:

In Taipei, it was Backpackers Inn ( 貝殼窩)which has closed down. I believe Mini Inn is the current place to be these days.

Had fun in the bunks, in the showers, haha

Don't get your expectations up too much re GS hotel.

I have stayed there twice (maybe 4 or 5 nights all up) , and at most I would see one or two walking around/lazing around naked during that time. You got to be realistic in these days of phone cameras, would you really dare to hang around naked?  Cos it is not like a sauna or onsen, where cameras are banned.  It is really only in the steam room where most things happen.

Yes you’re right. Seems like I might have overestimated GS hotel a bit. 

Yes I’ll be going to Taipei. Have u stayed at mini inn yourself? Tried reading the reviews but there’s no mention of it being a gay hostel or whatever. I’m not sure how such hostels work too. Do they randomly assign u to a room with other guys? Say 4 bunk beds per room.. curtains for privacy? Just wondering how it’s like if the other 3 guys are not your type at all haha

1 hour ago, noobnobb said:

Yes I’ll be going to Taipei. Have u stayed at mini inn yourself? Tried reading the reviews but there’s no mention of it being a gay hostel or whatever. I’m not sure how such hostels work too. Do they randomly assign u to a room with other guys? Say 4 bunk beds per room.. curtains for privacy? Just wondering how it’s like if the other 3 guys are not your type at all haha

sadly not been to mini inn yet.

these places, will always come down to luck.

after all, these places are not restricted to hotties and cuties only

if your roommates are not to your taste, guess you gotta try hunting in the showers?

6 hours ago, noobnobb said:

Oh when are u heading there? I'm going in June and was thinking of staying at GS hotel

Guest Meer

i was there in 2018 , met the owner of GS hotel too , place is very very clean and very well maintained

how ever if u r ready on compensate on privacy , then u can go ahead.

its very close to one of the metro stations.

when i went there 3 guys were inside their lobby 

u can stay there for a night and try i suggest

8 hours ago, Guest Meer said:

i was there in 2018 , met the owner of GS hotel too , place is very very clean and very well maintained

how ever if u r ready on compensate on privacy , then u can go ahead.

its very close to one of the metro stations.

when i went there 3 guys were inside their lobby 

u can stay there for a night and try i suggest

nice. I hope the upkeep of the place is decent. cos it's been 5 years since 2018

COVID and alot of things happened in between

i think cleanliness of the place is very important

were those 3 guys fit in any way? or not attractive haha

Guest Testym

I saw a review about Kiwi hostel where they had fun with their random

bunkbedmates. It’s far though and it’s not close to Taipei.

I hope there’s a similar hostel in Taipei that’s strictly all male and fun could be possible.

Guest George
On 6/7/2023 at 8:02 AM, Guest Guest tim said:

How very good Benny was, George?

We met in front of a family Mart in Ximen and went to a hotel room nearby. His english was limited but enougt 

we shower together, I had a 90 minutes Massage, je was Full naked from the beginning 

Je seemed pretty experienced and has found the problem points quickly 

Good strokes and the oil part with b2b was exciting also the ending 

I left full satisfied 

On 6/8/2023 at 6:04 AM, ichigo said:

Is there any Telegram group for Taiwan travel?

✈️ Travel Buddy Flying Club - Why travel alone when YOLO?

Find travel buddies to discover the world and save on transport and accommodation.

Capture the funny and romantic moments with someone. Take more welfie, less selfie.

https://t.me/+XlR-06v20fQ0ZmE1 

*No porn or affiliated links is allowed.

18 hours ago, Guest solotraveler_guest said:

I had fun in Park 228. I went there around 10pm alone and was approached by a local daddy. The rest is history 😍

Was that recent?  I was there a few months ago.  It was in the afternoon, I went to the toilet there, and an odler man wanted me to touch his cock.  He was brazen enough to do it in daytime!

I find there are fewer people hanging out looking for action in 228 Park these days compared to say, 10 years ago.  it is probably the likes of Grindr that caused the drop in action. 

On 5/12/2023 at 4:04 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Was on company trip and arrived in Taipei at around 2pm in the afternoon on a Saturday. The taxi ride took 45 mins from the airport to my hotel (Marriott).

Went for a late lunch at the hotel cafe, intending to skip dinner and nap for awhile before the massage appointment with Alvin from Mudan at 11pm.

Woke up at about 10pm, took a hot shower and waited for Mudan to text me. At about 10.45pm, my phone beeped to inform me that my massuer had arrived. I put on a pullover and proceeded to the reception to fetch him, heart racing as it's the first time I'm doing this.

"Ding" the elevator door opened and I stepped out. Saw a petite boy dressed in thick maroon jacket holding a motorcycle helmet under his arms looking around. His height and cuteness matches the photo and description that I saw on Mudan's website.

"Hello, you must be Alvin. Come, my room is this way" I greeted him warmly and leading him to the lift. He acknowledged with a slight bow and followed me.

"Long way from ximending.. late for you huh"

"Not too bad, our timings usually is like that, kinda used to it"

"Oh, so this is normal timing for you? Don't you have to work the next day?"

"I massage full time on the weekends only, weekday I have a regular job"

"Wah.. so hardworking." I opened my hotel room door as we wrap up the quick ice breaking conversation. "So how do you normally do this, I'm new to it."

"Have you showered? Ok.. then if you don't mind, I'll take a quick shower before we begin?" He began to undress in front of me, and went to the bathroom naked for a rinse. Whistle.. hairy little boy with a standing ovation..

Alvin dryed himself, and came out of the shower wearing a jockstrap. I was asked to take off my clothes and lie on the bed facing down, head slightly dangling by the side.

And he begin his massage...

Alvin started preparing my body by pressing and stretching my back, reaching to my lower back and pressing his semi hard cock against my head, rubbing from side to side. He then squat down in front of me to press on my shoulder with his jockstrap pouch right in front of me, and within distance from my hand. Wasted no time in sizing him up, circling my thumb around the mushroom head.

He then proceed to climb on my back and continue the back, buttock and leg massage. Yes, his jockstrap came off at some point and I felt his dick running down from my lower back to my ass crack and back up. His fingers also brushes my groin area many times and I think my moan encouraged that behaviour.

After my back was done, he ushered me to turn over, and our cocks met. He uses one hand to cradle and rub both meat together, lubricated mainly by my precum which is leaking from an over productive prostate. The other hand found its way to my nipples, gently scratching the tip, sending waves of pleasure through the top and bottom halves of my body. My hands are also not resting, reciprocate by running my palms over his small but firm chest, pinching his protruding nipples, and pulling him down for hugs.

He lubed him hole next, put a rubber over my engorged penis, and slowly ease me into him, his face a mixed of pain and pleasure, letting out small cries of "urgh.... Urgh...". I up thrusted slowly until I see he was comfortable with my size, before increasing the thrust tempo, and jerking his cock with my lubricated hands at the same time. The room is now filled with sexual moans and begs of "not so hard.. argh.. slower.. so big.. cannot.. argh... Uhm... Faster.. deeper.. urgh.. urgh.. fuck..."

I'm the type that cannot last long, and coupled with his audible sexy moans and visually sexy hairy body, it's just a matter of minutes before I noisy shot my load into the condom, while finishing him off with continued thrusting and jerking. His load landed on my chest and stomach, while mine started drooling out of the condom as my cock softens.

We then took a shower together, him lattering me up and washing me clean. After that we had a small chat and he eventually left at about 2.30am in the morning

Oh wow, reading this got me hard. Thinking of getting Alvin now when I go Taiwan next time. :)

On 5/13/2023 at 7:36 PM, gpfun said:

Just finished a massage session and it was nice & relaxing session. I booked up a session via IG and he was very prompt to provide available time slots. After confirmation, details on the massage venue was promptly provided with directions on how to get there via the MRT station exit. It is around 5 minute casual walk from the train station to the massage place.

Upon arrival, took a shower and proceeded for dry massage. Service was great and he checked in to see if the pressure is good enough or not. During the course of massage, did chat a bit with him and he is a friendly chap. Even though I booked a 2-hr massage, session was overrun and he did not seem to mind a bit. He was attentive to shower me and make sure all parts are covered. He shared that he used to work for Royal Spa years back and then started out on his on now.

Definitely worth a try if you have hard knots that require attention.

Did you manage to have any fun with him?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bussy
On 6/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, Guest Taizi said:

Going Taiwan next month, any hotel or places to recommend? 

If you want to try GS Hotel, do not stay overnight. It's a waste of money. It's pricey and the rooms are very small without any noise proofing. There are no happenings in the steam room and no other visitors even on weekend. Just use their facilities in an hourly basis. I think they have 2 hours fro 200 NTD guess it's enough if you really want to experience.

Guest 3charlong
On 5/27/2023 at 5:30 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

Anyone have stayed at miniinn Taipei and provide a review? Will be going in a few weeks

I had the best experience in miniinnn. You may request for a gay only dorm/floor. There is happening starting 10pm just as everyone is about to sleep. I sometimes feel tired going back and forth to the room and shower just to initiate action but it's worth it.

42 minutes ago, Guest bussy said:

If you want to try GS Hotel, do not stay overnight. It's a waste of money. It's pricey and the rooms are very small without any noise proofing. There are no happenings in the steam room and no other visitors even on weekend. Just use their facilities in an hourly basis. I think they have 2 hours fro 200 NTD guess it's enough if you really want to experience.

Thanks for the insight and suggestion. I shall do just that in my next visit to Taipei.

2 hours ago, Guest bussy said:

Actually depends on luck. But I would say only stay there on pride week as there are more visitors. My last visit before covid was great. Lots of action, had fun with a cute local boy there. Cos they allow over night stay without booking rooms.

Guest Guest Guest
On 7/6/2023 at 7:11 PM, sg89ailikesi said:

Mudan/ A.k. spa / G-plus Spa, which is better? How is the rate of tipping in Taiwan too? 

I trie Mudan and Captain Spa it was okay.  I enjoyed Prime Spa better.   The price includes everything, no need to tip, unless you REALLY want to.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

I trie Mudan and Captain Spa it was okay.  I enjoyed Prime Spa better.   The price includes everything, no need to tip, unless you REALLY want to.

How better was prime spa? Could you explain more about the service, etc, HE?

I also want to visit there?

18 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Do you have any recomendation for masseur?

10 hours ago, oneanduno said:

Anyone have thoughts and insights about In Touch Spa? Is it safe to go there and if the therapists are good?

I’ll be giving away 1 night voucher accommodation for the insightful response. Thank you! :)

In touch is not bad…

but I went before COVID hit… so not sure about it now..

Been to it since almost 5 yrs or more before that…. The masseurs changes often… so the ones I’ve got previously has all left.. but they train their masseurs well… usually quite good…

definitely has body to body massage… so will be nude… only once.. the masseur wore trunks for this… (hahaha… during my first time there way back…) HE.. yes too…

went to see the current masseur list.. saw a masseur name milk.. he has appeared in a few onlyfans GV before… can try him… hee hee..

environment wise… not sure how much it’s facilities has aged… but a bit bali themed…

Got a room with multiple mirrors.. can see your masseur and you in the reflections… 😬😬

overall.. I think it’s a clean place (pre COVID) in a very good location (near xinyi) and with masseurs that are usually well trained…

(another masseur I seem to recognize is dick… very cute)

16 hours ago, goygoy said:

In touch is not bad…

but I went before COVID hit… so not sure about it now..

Been to it since almost 5 yrs or more before that…. The masseurs changes often… so the ones I’ve got previously has all left.. but they train their masseurs well… usually quite good…

definitely has body to body massage… so will be nude… only once.. the masseur wore trunks for this… (hahaha… during my first time there way back…) HE.. yes too…

went to see the current masseur list.. saw a masseur name milk.. he has appeared in a few onlyfans GV before… can try him… hee hee..

environment wise… not sure how much it’s facilities has aged… but a bit bali themed…

Got a room with multiple mirrors.. can see your masseur and you in the reflections… 😬😬

overall.. I think it’s a clean place (pre COVID) in a very good location (near xinyi) and with masseurs that are usually well trained…

(another masseur I seem to recognize is dick… very cute)

Wow! That’s so good! Would like to ask if tip is mandatory? If still needs, how much usually is the tip for that? :)

Guest guesty
On 7/11/2023 at 12:14 PM, Undieboy said:

What kind of crowd are there in the hostels? Locals, foreigners ? 

Mostly locals. 10% is foreigners.

Guest Hotel with friendly spa?

Hello guys! American tourists visiting Taipei for the first time next month. We are a gay couple and looking forward to experiencing it all. What is a good hotel convenient for transportation and also has a nice spa/ sauna (preferably with male masseurs and a cruisy vibe!)? We are considering the W Hotel, Palais de Chine, DoubleTree, and Okura Prestige but not sure which one is the best for what we are looking for. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks all! 

Also, if I am not asking for too much, Prime Spa or Heavenly spa for a massage? 

spacer.png

1.jpg

𝙁𝘼𝙌
Q: How to collect the sim card from Taoyuan International Airport?
A: Kindly proceed to Chunghwa Telecom counter, exchange the voucher you've collected from our office with a free sim card.
Chunghwa Telecom Counters' locations and opening hours:
Q: I'm living in Singapore but my flight departing from another country to Taiwan, can I redeem the sim card voucher?
A: The sim card vouchers are only available for flight departing from Singapore. However, you may want to check with other Taiwan Tourism Bureau offices if you can redeem their seasonal freebies.
Q: I'm a tourist in Singapore / not a resident in Singapore, my flight to Taiwan departing from Singapore, am I entitled to receive the sim card voucher from TTB office in Singapore?
A: Yes - please visit our office and provide flight booking details indicate a departure from Singapore to Taiwan to receive the sim card voucher.
Q: I can't visit TTB office, possible to post the sim card voucher to my mailing address?
A: The sim card vouchers are only available for collection from our office in Singapore, you may want to appoint your family / friend to collect the vouchers on your behalf.
⚠️ 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⚠️
Please be aware that 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮, 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬. Please be extra vigilant and exercise cautious when receiving unsolicited messages, we strongly advise everyone not to click on any links that may be a phishing attempt posted by the scammers in the comment section or inbox message. Your online safety and security are our top priority. Thank you for your continued support!
Edited by gpfun

On 7/16/2023 at 2:08 PM, Guest Hotel with friendly spa? said:

Hello guys! American tourists visiting Taipei for the first time next month. We are a gay couple and looking forward to experiencing it all. What is a good hotel convenient for transportation and also has a nice spa/ sauna (preferably with male masseurs and a cruisy vibe!)? We are considering the W Hotel, Palais de Chine, DoubleTree, and Okura Prestige but not sure which one is the best for what we are looking for. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks all! 

Also, if I am not asking for too much, Prime Spa or Heavenly spa for a massage? 

W taipei is not bad... with a cruisy pool on sundays... and a sauna with heated pools, which usually patrons use in the nude..

Palais de chine has a good location at taipei main station but the rooms are really dark..

okura prestige is a japanese hotel... rooms are a bit too "business" and probably a bit on the older side.. has a nice sauna at the top level too..

spa wise... i've tried prime... not bad if u like muscular masseurs...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.