Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

https://www.china-airlines.com/sea/en/discover/promotion/current-offer/20190708-20190816

Just to share that there is a promo fare to Taiwan and beyond on China Airlines for payment using DBS/POSB Credit/Debit Card. Taiwan airfare starts from S$350.

Sales Period: 08 Jul – 16 Aug 2019
Travel Period: Ex-SIN by 20 Jun 2020
Black-out period : 16 November - 31 December 2019 / 24 - 28 January 2020 (ex-SIN)

Guest Oliver
18 hours ago, gpfun said:

https://www.china-airlines.com/sea/en/discover/promotion/current-offer/20190708-20190816

Just to share that there is a promo fare to Taiwan and beyond on China Airlines for payment using DBS/POSB Credit/Debit Card. Taiwan airfare starts from S$350.

Sales Period: 08 Jul – 16 Aug 2019
Travel Period: Ex-SIN by 20 Jun 2020
Black-out period : 16 November - 31 December 2019 / 24 - 28 January 2020 (ex-SIN)

Booked already, thanks.

Guest Weird

Any1 else got problem reading this website "gayspa.tw/forum/threads/spa"?

I know it is not down cos my frds in taiwan n some frds here could access it as usual...

Guest gurss

pls take note taipei backpacker’s inn will be closed down.

from their facebook :

DEAR FRIENDS 
As of "1st September of 2019", Backpacker`s Inn Taipei will be shut down due to adjustments in operations and lease. All service will be end.

From now to 31st of August, we will hold the "Ending Thanksgiving Sale", we invite everyone to return and enjoy last moment. If you still hold the accommodation exchange coupon, you can also use it before 31st of August.

2 hours ago, Guest gurss said:

from their facebook :

DEAR FRIENDS 
As of "1st September of 2019", Backpacker`s Inn Taipei will be shut down due to adjustments in operations and lease. All service will be end.

From now to 31st of August, we will hold the "Ending Thanksgiving Sale", we invite everyone to return and enjoy last moment. If you still hold the accommodation exchange coupon, you can also use it before 31st of August.

Thank you for the information.  I had had good times there. I shall miss the place.

On 7/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, yhtang said:

Thank you for the information.  I had had good times there. I shall miss the place.

I thought they are doing well. Lots of customers. So sad such a nice and one of the cleanest hostel in Taipei. Im still hoping they'd open again lol. 

So what hostel  do we check in now? 

Guest gurss
12 hours ago, bartph said:

I thought they are doing well. Lots of customers. So sad such a nice and one of the cleanest hostel in Taipei. Im still hoping they'd open again lol. 

So what hostel  do we check in now? 

there are hostels like space inn, angel and miniin  around ximending area to name some of them.

or may be hotel better ?

Recently went to Gongfu Spa to look for Felix. Indeed new place and he developed new massage techniques  as I hinted him, "wow, new techniques ah". Though his massage there is sensual portion in it, but wasn't the same or better back in Royal Spa.  Guess I might not in his liking. The room wasn't big, instead back in Royal, is bigger.  Simple room with private shower.  

After I tried him, I received a text from GS, a new comer called Bill. Photo quite good looking and good body shape.  Might try him during year end but hope he is still around by then.

Guest Strange
2 hours ago, justaguy said:

Recently went to Gongfu Spa to look for Felix. Indeed new place and he developed new massage techniques  as I hinted him, "wow, new techniques ah". Though his massage there is sensual portion in it, but wasn't the same or better back in Royal Spa.  Guess I might not in his liking. The room wasn't big, instead back in Royal, is bigger.  Simple room with private shower.  

After I tried him, I received a text from GS, a new comer called Bill. Photo quite good looking and good body shape.  Might try him during year end but hope he is still around by then.

Do u mean he dun recognize u?

Look at those kisses he gave u earlier in e yr, as if lovers met wif lots of intimacy (see below)

So now he is "not into u"?

Then move on lo, find better ones next time

On 1/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, justaguy said:

Just had a massage with Felix from Royal as flying back tomorrow. His dry massage was already very sensual, and the oil massage was even more sensual. He took initiative to kiss me, cheeks and lips, and also shower me. We kissed during shower and it's a great feeling

After shower, he used the big towel to dry me and hugged me from behind and kissed me again. He is very friendly as we chatted a bit during the dry massage. As for oil massage like mentioned from other member, he used his tool to slide past my ass cheek and used his face to caress my face. His technique of sensual massage was very soothing and erotic. There was once, I lied down, facing up and he was admiring me and gave a sudden kiss on my lips. I feel like taking the initiative to have a French kiss with him but I hold back. Haiz.... wasted 

8 hours ago, Guest Strange said:

Do u mean he dun recognize u?

Look at those kisses he gave u earlier in e yr, as if lovers met wif lots of intimacy (see below)

So now he is "not into u"?

Then move on lo, find better ones next time

No, he still recognise me as when I stepped in, he said "好久不见"。 Actually  I engaged him was in Jan this year, and I have his Line. This time, he din give a single kiss to me but we chat along the way during the session. And as usual he ended with a HJ for me

19 hours ago, Guest gurss said:

any one planning to yangminshan next day after gay pride parade ?

Actually, for this year, you should go before the parade on Sat. There will be a pool party at the hot springs on Thurs 24 Oct. 

rainbowspring.jpg

Guest gurss
On 8/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, TopChinese said:

Actually, for this year, you should go before the parade on Sat. There will be a pool party at the hot springs on Thurs 24 Oct. 

rainbowspring.jpg

only reach taipei on 25/10.

Guest gurss
8 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Yes

There's actually a poll in TT1069, and most are going to move to Space Inn, or Miniinn.

In fact, I heard Space Inn is almost full during Pride Parade

yes, i managed to book 1 day only.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:16 PM, gpfun said:

So far, usually hand job is common. I have done 69 before as both me and my massuers got horny. I have not done 10 before. I guess it is dependent on the chemistry btw the customer and the masseur.

Just did a 10 today lol. Yeah need good chemistry and it helps if you’re young or good looking.

But by right they not supposed to do 10 or anything actually, so don’t go in expecting anything. Just have fun and enjoy the awesome massage!

Just now, Guest Yumza said:

Just did a 10 today lol. Yeah need good chemistry and it helps if you’re young or good looking.

17 hours ago, Smiles said:

what is 10?

Anal...(1/0 = top/bot) 

anyone have ave any recent field reports of royal/gongfu spa? Saw a few new guys - andre, josh and bill. Any reviews?

On 8/12/2019 at 10:49 PM, Guest Yumza said:

did u pay extrA ?

Guest Guest mas
On 8/12/2019 at 10:49 PM, Guest Yumza said:

Which massage place with it?

On 7/30/2019 at 3:36 PM, Guest gurss said:

from their facebook :

DEAR FRIENDS 

This is soooooooo sad!  Love the place so much!

10 hours ago, Guest curious guest said:

Has anyone tried Hong from Royal spa? Is he good? Willl he strip during massage or provide 1069 service ?

Ive tried him he was good! Great body and average downstairs, he was keen for 1069. Surprised me when he swallowed lol! 

Guest Guest curious
15 hours ago, Guest TPE said:

Ive tried him he was good! Great body and average downstairs, he was keen for 1069. Surprised me when he swallowed lol! 

Wow! Do you have to tip him extra? 

Is he top or btm? When i got him last time he didn’t offer anything. When was your visit? 

Guest SG guest
On 8/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Wow! Do you have to tip him extra? 

Is he top or btm? When i got him last time he didn’t offer anything. When was your visit? 

I like to know about Hong from royal spa too. Can anyone share their experience? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.