Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 10/27/2019 at 7:38 AM, Think Of Others said:

Awesome! I trust you are not full yet and are still thirsty. Enjoy your stay in Taipei!

Thank you... 

Yeah, I'm still here. Tonight staying over at Tien Liu Resort, Yangmingshan. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Royal Spa is awful - overpriced and bad massage. Most of the hot guys have left too. 

Maybe can try their sister outlet that just opened over Pride weekend featuring more mature / bearish therapists - dbspa.tw

Commander D is a no no over Pride weekend. 4-500 people squeezed into a basement - a fire hazard waiting to happen. I had a lot more fun on Thurs night before Pride when this slave was tied to the cross - free for anyone to grope/molest for their own pleasure. 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-25 at 12.52.10 (1).jpeg

9 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Royal Spa is awful - overpriced and bad massage. Most of the hot guys have left too. 

Maybe can try their sister outlet that just opened over Pride weekend featuring more mature / bearish therapists - dbspa.tw

Commander D is a no no over Pride weekend. 4-500 people squeezed into a basement - a fire hazard waiting to happen. I had a lot more fun on Thurs night before Pride when this slave was tied to the cross - free for anyone to grope/molest for their own pleasure. 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-25 at 12.52.10 (1).jpeg

Who did you try at royal?

On 10/29/2019 at 3:49 PM, TopChinese said:

Thanks for sharing..

Wow.. should have been there. 

Edited by Garyl

On 7/9/2019 at 6:44 AM, WesternSun said:

XL club is still there. My friend went there last month and had a blast. Mostly muscular clientele appropriate with the gym scene. I'm gonna check it out this week and will update. Also, will visit Soi 13 in, Commander D and a new place my friend told me called Hunt. It looks like a fun club with towel and no underwear theme.

Am contemplating to go either Hunt or Commander D. Did you go both? What do you recommend?

How's soi13 compared to Aniki wow?

10 hours ago, Guest Noob said:

Am contemplating to go either Hunt or Commander D. Did you go both? What do you recommend?

How's soi13 compared to Aniki wow?

I tried both places. Both places have different themes, Commander D is more toward kinky style but not too extreme while Hunt is more of showing skin IMO. Both are fun and not that far apart. You can visit both places in the same night. 
Aniki is too pricey for foreigners and get visited by local police very often.  Soi13 is more crowded most days. YMMV

Guest taiwantrip
1 hour ago, WesternSun said:

I tried both places. Both places have different themes, Commander D is more toward kinky style but not too extreme while Hunt is more of showing skin IMO. Both are fun and not that far apart. You can visit both places in the same night. 
Aniki is too pricey for foreigners and get visited by local police very often.  Soi13 is more crowded most days. YMMV

Commander D and Hunt are not saunas? They have models or staff for customers to have funwith or just fellow customers to have fun with? The crowd for both have younger and lean type?

Will be in Taipei during xmas week. Booked Backpackers initially, but closure announced :(

However, managed to book Gs Hotel. Not sure what to expect though. As usual, will be having massages there. Besides Royal, may be trying 日正. Not sure of the skills... anyone tried?

3 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Will be in Taipei during xmas week. Booked Backpackers initially, but closure announced :(

However, managed to book Gs Hotel. Not sure what to expect though. As usual, will be having massages there. Besides Royal, may be trying 日正. Not sure of the skills... anyone tried?

Gs hotel is very fun .. trust me

On 11/17/2019 at 12:53 PM, WesternSun said:

Just wondering what hostel in Ximending is cruisy now that Backpackers Inn is closed.

Yeah as mentioned... Space Inn Hengyang, plus Mini Inn seems to be the two "hot" spots, but from what I have read, no where near as hot as what Backpackers Inn was.

I am finally exploring my bi curious side and so far have only gained the courage to indulge in massages. I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on which spa and more importantly which masseur I should book in Taipei. I am hoping for some B2B and the chance to blow the masseur. I am also looking for someone average or above when it comes to size.

I have read back about 1 years worth of messages and Felix at Gongfu, ex Royal, was my preferred option but their site shows he is not working while I am in Taipei.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer some suggestions 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Onefivelive said:

I am finally exploring my bi curious side and so far have only gained the courage to indulge in massages. I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on which spa and more importantly which masseur I should book in Taipei. I am hoping for some B2B and the chance to blow the masseur. I am also looking for someone average or above when it comes to size.

I have read back about 1 years worth of messages and Felix at Gongfu, ex Royal, was my preferred option but their site shows he is not working while I am in Taipei.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer some suggestions 

Thanks

Ya you still can consider  Felix if is your first time, but if u wan to try him again, I suggest not 

15 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Ya you still can consider  Felix if is your first time, but if u wan to try him again, I suggest not 

may i ask why not a second time for felix?

9 hours ago, Onefivelive said:

Maybe I didn’t explain. I have never visited Felix, he was just my preferred choice to book but his schedule says he is not available.

did you read properly, or you quoted me wrongly?

@justaguy replied to you, and i was asking him (not you) in my post leh

3 hours ago, justaguy said:

Vast difference in his service in terms of massage and if he still remember u from first visit..I wont try him again. 

yah, heard about such discounted service to repeated customer, weird attitude
thanks

5 hours ago, top_suck said:

Im going on a solo trip to taiwan next yr.. first time in taiwan. Any recommendation for a gay friendly or gay hostel near ximending area.  I wanted to try staying in a hostel as i have never stayed before. 

I am going to give space inn a try, since backpackers inn has closed down. Not super close to ximending though

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.