Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 11/23/2019 at 3:13 AM, pipi said:

Instead of GS hotel, is there any gay friendly and curisy hotel/inn to stay in Taipei?

I am sure pretty much most places are gay friendly.

Cruisy - a lot more difficult though. As I understand it, hostels where there's a common bathroom is where the action is.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, adam69 said:

hello everyone

travelling to taipei tomorrow till sunday. 

any suggestion of which massage place can i visit? - esp for chub like myself.

or do they only prefer muscular. hehe

hows the MB scene there?

thanks

Hans sauna, and Emperor Spa (皇池)both have quite a lot of meatier guys

Sorry cannot help with massage or MB

Three massage reviews from my trip to Taipei.

Martin (Royal Spa): A newbie with no scores yet but decided to go for him because I thought he was extremely attractive. A bit of an introvert with a strong style of massage. He doesn't get nude but lets up feel him up during the massage, where he stayed hard throughout. He finally got naked during the shower together though. Overall he was fairly good, needs more time in the job to get better and less nervous I think.

Adam (Royal Spa): He liked to keep the lights dim throughout as if he didn't really want you to see him for some reason. His massage is a lot more gentle, and teases a lot more with light touching/brushing and gets you to touch him too. He's very sensitive, as the slightest touch of his body makes him flinch in pleasure. Definitely a very sexual guy. We hit it off very well so, things got a little intense and off track from the massage if you get what I mean.

Xiaogu (his own studio): Incredibly sexy and just my type. A warning though, he is VERY rough with his massage and I walked away with some bruises lol. He's also very flirty and brushes and touches you between different techniques. The nice surprise is when he works on your arm he puts your hand on his dick, where I had the fun of stroking him hard. The B2B portion was practically sex lol, and he does finger you while jacking you off on top of him. Overall he is the guy to go to if you really want to feel good after a massage, even if it feels like he's trying to kill you during. I highly recommend him: http://xiaoguspa2.iwopop.com/

Guest InBangkok

I'll be in Taipei for 9 days from Fri 6th December. I'm a western uncle top guy (older uncle!) and visit Taipei several times a year, partly for work and meeting good friends. If anyone wants to check out the hot spring area or meet up - coffee, chat, advice on where to go for nighttime entertainment, etc. - do let me know. Love to meet young Chinese guys.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:08 PM, TBuzzsaw said:

Martin (Royal Spa): A newbie with no scores yet but decided to go for him because I thought he was extremely attractive. A bit of an introvert with a strong style of massage. He doesn't get nude but lets up feel him up during the massage, where he stayed hard throughout. He finally got naked during the shower together though. Overall he was fairly good, needs more time in the job to get better and less nervous I think.

Adam (Royal Spa): He liked to keep the lights dim throughout as if he didn't really want you to see him for some reason. His massage is a lot more gentle, and teases a lot more with light touching/brushing and gets you to touch him too. He's very sensitive, as the slightest touch of his body makes him flinch in pleasure. Definitely a very sexual guy. We hit it off very well so, things got a little intense and off track from the massage if you get what I mean.

Sounds like fun. May we know how off track you went from the massage? lol

Do you need to tip them?

On 11/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, TBuzzsaw said:

Three massage reviews from my trip to Taipei.

Xiaogu (his own studio): Incredibly sexy and just my type. A warning though, he is VERY rough with his massage and I walked away with some bruises lol. He's also very flirty and brushes and touches you between different techniques. The nice surprise is when he works on your arm he puts your hand on his dick, where I had the fun of stroking him hard. The B2B portion was practically sex lol, and he does finger you while jacking you off on top of him. Overall he is the guy to go to if you really want to feel good after a massage, even if it feels like he's trying to kill you during. I highly recommend him: http://xiaoguspa2.iwopop.com/

@TBuzzsaw Nice! I tried xiaogu 2 years back and it was good. You mean during the B2B, he inserted into you? Wow... back then it was just sliding his dick between my cheeks haha...

Edited by Guest

On 11/30/2019 at 9:11 AM, chunchun said:

Sounds like fun. May we know how off track you went from the massage? lol

Do you need to tip them?

Tip isn't necessary but I've always been a big tipper regardless. American force of habit.

Off track was, well, the most I'm willing to say is it was no longer a massage lol.

1 hour ago, ahboi89 said:

@TBuzzsaw Nice! I tried xiaogu 2 years back and it was good. You mean during the B2B, he inserted into you? Wow... back then it was just sliding his dick between my cheeks haha...

Just fingering. I meant the whole experience during B2B was a lot of dry humping and practically simulated sex.

7 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Just fingering. I meant the whole experience during B2B was a lot of dry humping and practically simulated sex.

@TBuzzsaw i see.... yup the whole experience definitely felt like sex :D

so during the B2B, you got on top of him and he fingered you and jacked you off? Back then when I had the massage with him, he was on top of me though.... what time did you go to him for the massage?

3 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

@TBuzzsaw i see.... yup the whole experience definitely felt like sex :D

so during the B2B, you got on top of him and he fingered you and jacked you off? Back then when I had the massage with him, he was on top of me though.... what time did you go to him for the massage?

Early evening on a weekend. Didn't know if my experience was different compared to others but I guess I'm I'm his type lol.

38 minutes ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Early evening on a weekend. Didn't know if my experience was different compared to others but I guess I'm I'm his type lol.

Most likely you are his type.... thanks @TBuzzsaw! Shall try to see if he is available when I go back this year end.

23 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Tip isn't necessary but I've always been a big tipper regardless. American force of habit.

Off track was, well, the most I'm willing to say is it was no longer a massage lol

Thanks, was worried that tips are expected while I didn't give any.

I would still consider my experience there as a great intimate massage. Can't wait to revisit someday.

google brought me here while looking for fun things to do in Taiwan. Will be in Taipei Dec 7 - 13 in Ximending area, hit me up with line or whatsapp if you wanna explore together. So far Soi13 sounds like the best place to be at for some "fun"

really sad I didn't find this earlier so I could have booked G's hotel or space inn. 

Edited by greatguylee

Hi ill be staying at space inn hengyang. Anyone know a decent and cheap steak around the area? I need constant protein intake and im lactose intolerant so milk is out of the option. Thanks

10 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

I want to go Taipei but the airline and hotel so costly.....

If you are planning to travel now at this period - holiday season, it is definitely expensive for almost all airlines (including those budget ones).

Do plan early so that you could get good price for your air ticket.
I ever gotten return tickets for S$250+ from budget and S$360+ from Cathay Pacific (someone else could have gotten it even cheaper), but must really plan ahead.

As for hotel, you could consider "Airbnb"?

Definitely much cheaper in comparison eh.

Just a suggestion/opinion.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

14 hours ago, top_suck said:

This weekend? 
please give a review after your stay. It would be very helpful. Cheers

Ha ha... no, it's for next year.

12 hours ago, barocco80 said:

Even if its cruisy, what can you do in a shared dom huh? Toilet?

Close the privacy curtain, and don't moan out loud

Shower cubicles

That's why some people seem to need to go to the bathroom very often especially late night!

(Based on my experience at Backpacker Inn.... I expect should not be much different at Space Inn)

3 hours ago, sam8899 said:

Shower cubicles

That's why some people seem to need to go to the bathroom very often especially late night!

(Based on my experience at Backpacker Inn.... I expect should not be much different at Space Inn)

Im quite excited already hahaha

4 hours ago, sam8899 said:

Shower cubicles

How do you prevent the bed from wobbling.. it's gonna cause extreme discomfort to others esp the straight folks...

Will skip this and look for other places 

23 hours ago, top_suck said:

Im quite excited already hahaha

Ha ha, best not to expect too much.... anything then bonus, cos don't forget, this is not an established hot spot like Backpacker Inn was.

23 hours ago, barocco80 said:

How do you prevent the bed from wobbling.. it's gonna cause extreme discomfort to others esp the straight folks...

Will skip this and look for other places 

To have fun with abandon, can always try GS hotel. 100% gay.  Downside is cannot invite other people to the hotel without paying.

6 hours ago, Guest travelplan said:

I'm going taiwan alone from 14 Dec to 24 Dec. Been to taiwan once before, apart from tourist areas, what are the other activities to do?

Onsen is nice since it's cold now.. otherwise still the food, massage, shopping in pharmacy, bookstores, coffee, night markets.. 

Lastly turn on Grindr and see who's around

Been to Huang Chi (before it closed) and chuan tang. The former was extremely happening, with actions going inside the dark room at the back of the establishment. For Chua Tang, actions take place in the steam room, but as people try to conceal their acts, they kept pressing the catch for steam which made the room very hot and uncomfortable. Not sure if the place is still happening, any idea where is the next best alternative?

15 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Been to Huang Chi (before it closed) and chuan tang. The former was extremely happening, with actions going inside the dark room at the back of the establishment. For Chua Tang, actions take place in the steam room, but as people try to conceal their acts, they kept pressing the catch for steam which made the room very hot and uncomfortable. Not sure if the place is still happening, any idea where is the next best alternative?

i think u got e names mixed up

皇鼎 (huang ding) is now closed

皇池 (huang chi) n 川汤 (chuan tang) still operating

On 12/1/2019 at 11:09 AM, Guest InBangkok said:

Has anyone tried Mudan Spa for massage? It gets excellent reviews on the travelgayasia website, the masseurs have to have a lot of hours of training, and many of the masseurs themselves look great.

https://www.muddan.com

https://www.travelgay.com/venue/mudan-spa/

Tried once.  My masseur was attractive but massage skills were non-existent or he couldn't be bothered to massage at all.  If you are really keen just go for the shorter duration package.  I chose the 90min package and I was bored.

6 hours ago, Benson C said:

Tried once.  My masseur was attractive but massage skills were non-existent or he couldn't be bothered to massage at all.  If you are really keen just go for the shorter duration package.  I chose the 90min package and I was bored.

does it include happy ending?

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i think u got e names mixed up

皇鼎 (huang ding) is now closed

皇池 (huang chi) n 川汤 (chuan tang) still operating

Since huang ding has closed, the only one worth visiting is huang chi.

I wouldn't bother with chuan tang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.