Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 8/20/2019 at 11:53 AM, bartph said:

I would also like the know. And staff friendly too??

Can anyone do a review. :)

Space Inn Hengyang seems to be the more favoured alternative at the moment.

I guess the problem with these other alternatives is that the gay percentage is a lot lower, hence riskier and more difficult to play.

I can say the male dorms at Backpackers would be majority gay (>50%)

Guest InBangkok
On 8/25/2019 at 8:17 PM, herodai said:

with Bailu, is it still face to travel to Taipei on 11th Sep? Any advice. I am thinking of cancelling the air tickets 

Typhoons are normally identified about 4 days or so before they might hit Taiwan. Because the island is small, a direct hit will take only 24 hours at most to zip through. The day following may be quite windy and rainy but usually the weather will be more or less back to normal thereafter.  Absolutely no need to cancel tickets.

Guest SG guest
On 8/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, Guest SG guest said:

I like to know about Hong from royal spa too. Can anyone share their experience? 

I will be going to Taipei in oct for pride. Thinking of giving him a try. Seem not bad from the review above.  

Anymore reviews to share? 

8 hours ago, Guest SG guest said:

I will be going to Taipei in oct for pride. Thinking of giving him a try. Seem not bad from the review above.  

Anymore reviews to share? 

90min for NT2300

i will try weipa spa as non of them in royal to my liking hahaha

On 8/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, TopChinese said:

Actually, for this year, you should go before the parade on Sat. There will be a pool party at the hot springs on Thurs 24 Oct. 

rainbowspring.jpg

Sadly, the Pride pool party has been cancelled for 2019. Looks like we have to make our own party! See you all at Huangchi after 7pm on Pride night!

6 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Sadly, the Pride pool party has been cancelled for 2019. Looks like we have to make our own party! See you all at Huangchi after 7pm on Pride night!

wow, thinking going to soi13 after pride.

Guest Guest TPE
On 9/3/2019 at 9:58 AM, 66xing99 said:

Hi all,

do you have recommendations for good, reputable and clean massage centre in Kaohsiung City  or Taipei?

Preferably with male masseurs but with no extras.... Just want to enjoy a good strong massage when I am there.

Thanks ahead!

Hello, in Kaohsiung city look for Shangan Man Spa, great service and reasonably priced. Book No. 67, you will not regret 😉

In Taipei there are plenty, you can check this thread for reviews, enjoy!

Guest Guest TPE

Hello, has anyone been to Aniki Wow in Taipei lately? I am reading some terrible reviews but they seem to be dated. I also read that there is new management that is trying to bring it back to its old glory. Any reviews or insights would be appreciated, thanks.

Guest Guest TPE
On 9/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, BJason18 said:

Been there in april, the facility was in good condition, but the people there have a certain type of target preference: slim muscle/muscle/twink. If you are beefy or solid build (not fat) like me, I got ignored many times. but managed to get the 2 most followed visitors there ;)

Thanks, BJason18! Will give it a try and report back.

19 hours ago, sam8899 said:

hot spring - 皇池

cruisy - 228 park, Taipei Train station toilets, gym, swimming pools

Another local place to try in Beitou: 國際大旅館溫泉 

This place is super small - only one pool with super pure hot water but the toilets are super cruisy. Lots of local daddies. 

This missed connection ad gives you a good idea of the crowd: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/gay/M.1449842115.A.648.html

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-07 at 09.41.06.jpeg

Guest End of Sept. Taipei

Hey guys I'm heading to Taipei by the end of the month. Any recent feedback on the masseurs at Royal? Planning on heading to Soi13 too. Any news will be appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guy said:

Hey yall i’m visiting taipei for 10 days. Any gym you guys recommend? Can’t seem to find any at ximenting area.

There is World Gym in the middle of Ximending area but I'm not sure if they accept a non-monthly membership. However, people recommend me to Taipei Wanhua Sport Center just north of Ximending http://whsc.com.tw/

15 hours ago, WesternSun said:

There is World Gym in the middle of Ximending area but I'm not sure if they accept a non-monthly membership. However, people recommend me to Taipei Wanhua Sport Center just north of Ximending http://whsc.com.tw/

yeah, i would love to be able to go to their gyms (not the public sport centres), but doesn't seem to be possible. if you find out otherwise, i would love to know!

On 9/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, TopChinese said:

Another local place to try in Beitou: 國際大旅館溫泉 

This place is super small - only one pool with super pure hot water but the toilets are super cruisy. Lots of local daddies. 

This missed connection ad gives you a good idea of the crowd: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/gay/M.1449842115.A.648.html

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-07 at 09.41.06.jpeg

I have read about this place in passing on some taiwanese site, but got the impression that it is not as happening as huang chi.

I love the feeling at huang chi.... so many eye candies, plus the thrill of trying to sneak some fun.

Of course not for people who wants the full oral/anal session

Guest SG guest
On 8/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Guest TPE said:

Ive tried him he was good! Great body and average downstairs, he was keen for 1069. Surprised me when he swallowed lol! 

Anyone tried Hong from royal spa? Is he good? 

Guest Solo Traveller

Will be in Taipei alone from 17 - 21 Sept. First time to Taiwan. Will be nice to find a travelling companion here.

Likes to go sight seeing, visit night market etc.. Am chinese 30 yrs old height 180 weight 70...

On 9/15/2019 at 12:18 AM, chunchun said:

Am planning to visit Taipei in Oct, 3rd week. Any recommended sauna or massage centers there? ;)

will be there too, if u dont mind mature here can go explore together.

https://eng.taiwan.net.tw/m1.aspx?sNo=0029252&fbclid=IwAR0r9_4S7lxX_pNzYTqHW45d3hdPXFqvasptKhnZgaPzgBrAmUYhCpCRLO4

2 FOR 1 Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Offers 🤩
Discover all the impressive cultural attractions Taiwan has to offer and enjoy big savings when two travel together by THSR!

🔖Promotional Period: From now till 20th of January 2020
🚅 Travel Period: Tickets must be redeemed and used within 89 days after the date of purchase

11 hours ago, gpfun said:

https://eng.taiwan.net.tw/m1.aspx?sNo=0029252&fbclid=IwAR0r9_4S7lxX_pNzYTqHW45d3hdPXFqvasptKhnZgaPzgBrAmUYhCpCRLO4

2 FOR 1 Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Offers 🤩
Discover all the impressive cultural attractions Taiwan has to offer and enjoy big savings when two travel together by THSR!

🔖Promotional Period: From now till 20th of January 2020
🚅 Travel Period: Tickets must be redeemed and used within 89 days after the date of purchase

thanks for sharing.

Also traveling to Taipei for pride on China Airlines (CI).

Departing from Hong Kong on 24th, and leaving from Taipei on 29th. If anyone else traveling on the same day on China Airlines or another SkyTeam airline, I can guest one person into the lounge. If you happen to be traveling on the same day, just PM me, I'll be happy to guest you in.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.