Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

Hi…. Anyone can advise a noob (me) on FF ? Planning to join but know nothing abt the pricing and need guidance in the gym. Staying jurong & Sembawang so can we use the pass to jump around ? Or maybe can find a buddy to go wif.

Edited by Bozzz
1 hour ago, Bozzz said:

Hi…. Anyone can advise a noob (me) on FF ? Planning to join but know nothing abt the pricing and need guidance in the gym. Staying jurong & Sembawang so can we use the pass to jump around ? Or maybe can find a buddy to go wif.

well there are few ways that you can explore on maneuvering this.

perhaps i shall share my experience.

I joined a gym membership to do something about my health, physiques etc. at that point of time, I did try to get a PT to gain some confidence when it comes to utilising the equipment but my experience with ff PTs so far were below average.

I then went for the Les Mills classes. it worked for awhile in terms of weight loss, but nothing more than that.

mind you this was in 2017 and i did this until 2019.

i realised i didn't have much progression or what. all I've gained were the adrenaline from the high-intensity workouts/classes provided by FF. i decided to still keep my gym membership, and signed up for a PT elsewhere.

then COVID hit, everything went downhill. decided to see the PT i signed up again after the circuit breaker (Phase 2) and we then worked on towards a proper goal; the aim was to hit at 59kg (i was 69kg) and basically with a high bodyfat percentage.

it took me almost 3 months and pure hard work, pure dieting (it was hell for me, caloric deficit of 1,000 calories per day) in order to have that body definition. i worked hard in the gym (come to think about it, I didn't' have any social life for that 3 months). after which, i hit 61kg and my trainer told me to stop dieting as I've actually reached that goal. imagine, cutting down 21% bodyfat to 8% bodyfat in that 3 months.. it was really a test of limits.

now it's been almost 3 years since that experience and i believe the most important thing about any fitness transformation goals/journey is to always embrace the process/progress rather than the end goal.  

Guest skinnycurious

Just saw someone change into fitness first attire without wearing his underwear. Tbh q gross since it’s not his own clothes but interesting that he’s gonna freeball the entire gym session 

5 hours ago, skinnycurious said:

Just saw someone change into fitness first attire without wearing his underwear. Tbh q gross since it’s not his own clothes but interesting that he’s gonna freeball the entire gym session 

Haha I do that all the time especially if I’m doing a lunch time workout during weekdays cos I can’t be bothered to bring an extra underwear to work 

Guest skinnycurious
12 hours ago, skinnycurious said:

tmr late morning (11am-ish) at one of the central outlets (CBD area or paragon) anyone?

At market street

Edited by skinnycurious