Male HQ

Fitness First

NUSFlex88

There this Japanese looking guy that works out at 100AM and he’s usually there on weekday mornings and done before 12pm.

he has short curly hair and wears a singlet and glasses to work out. He has a beard, super toned and fit and from time to time, would go into a ballet pose to stretch. Not too sure if he’s a full fledged dancer though. 

He would look at you on and off but no action in the steamroom.

Was wondering if anyone knows of/had fun with him? 

Edited by Heygurl

Ohh I knw who u r talking about he’s hot. I think he might be open to options but u see there’s this another guy who comes around the same time and that one is kind of a creep. He won’t let anyone be alone in the steam room and spoils it for everyone there. Which is why I think the jap guy is kinda hesitant. Cuz I get the feel that he might be into some fun but because of the other guy he doesn’t want to do anything.

6 hours ago, Oldsoul said:

Was at Paya Lebar FF around 2pm in the steamroom. Started playing with this Filipino(?) guy then a really tall, lean fit guy came in and the Filipino guy immediately lost interest in me 🥲. But tall guy wasn't interested in him so we all struck out in the end😩

I like that steam room. Small and cosy!