Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

Guest Masculine btm

I've been to a few of these gay forest parks in western China cities of Chonqing, Xian and Chegdu.

Chonqing is the wildest because the population is huge and there's lots of 農民工 looking for free sex. They are mostly quite shabby. I'm clean, fair and masculine. It won't take long someone starts to tackle me. If I let him, the rest will immediately smell my sluttiness. Once he started fucking me, the rest will join and an orgy will start. I'll only let the one I picked to fuck me and let the rest watch and touch. Sometimes a dominant alpha male 老大 will appear and he'll push my top aside. Somehow they'll have some pecking order there as they're regulars. My top will give way to this alpha male. I don't mind because the alpha male is usually the strongest and meanest fucker. I'm never disappointed, so worth while even if I have to let the others watch. He can fuck hard and fuck a long time until I see stars and leaking precum like mad. In fact 老大的小受will be jealously complaining.

But most times there's a price to pay. 老大 have to show his dominance by giving me to another member because he own me. Usually it's the older 老江湖。 When I accept his order to be fucked by the old man which I hated, it'll show my obedience to his authority for the others to see. I don't mind because I was so satisfied and serene.

Whenever a big group of makes gather for sex, there's always someone strongest who'll automatically be king of the jungle and the alpha male who has the first pick of the bottoms.

Xi'an Gay Park

Guest Guest
On 6/26/2018 at 11:42 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

I've been to a few of these gay forest parks in western China cities of Chonqing, Xian and Chegdu.

Chonqing is the wildest because the population is huge and there's lots of 農民工 looking for free sex. They are mostly quite shabby. I'm clean, fair and masculine. It won't take long someone starts to tackle me. If I let him, the rest will immediately smell my sluttiness. Once he started fucking me, the rest will join and an orgy will start. I'll only let the one I picked to fuck me and let the rest watch and touch. Sometimes a dominant alpha male 老大 will appear and he'll push my top aside. Somehow they'll have some pecking order there as they're regulars. My top will give way to this alpha male. I don't mind because the alpha male is usually the strongest and meanest fucker. I'm never disappointed, so worth while even if I have to let the others watch. He can fuck hard and fuck a long time until I see stars and leaking precum like mad. In fact 老大的小受will be jealously complaining.

But most times there's a price to pay. 老大 have to show his dominance by giving me to another member because he own me. Usually it's the older 老江湖。 When I accept his order to be fucked by the old man which I hated, it'll show my obedience to his authority for the others to see. I don't mind because I was so satisfied and serene.

Whenever a big group of makes gather for sex, there's always someone strongest who'll automatically be king of the jungle and the alpha male who has the first pick of the bottoms.

Xi'an Gay Park

Aiyo they are just looking for Namibia for pandas lah....what is your problem.....

On 5/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Both china men and women are the same!

my sample size shows they got foul mouths. 

Anyone object to this finding? 

If not, we will pass this agenda! :doh:

Agree. I often find myself associating China men with unbearable bad breath.

Guest Tonychen
On 6/26/2018 at 2:39 PM, Guest Louis said:

Was raining in the early hour this morning . Was feeling cold and was so glad there is a warm young sexy body next to me .. i hold on to him .. it felt so warm and comfortable  .. and i got hard straight away . I ask him if he can come inside me for one more time .. and he did .. god .. felt  so good . And he went back to sleep after the action .. i love him sooo much 

This badly written 中国erotic 小说 fantasy hahahahahahaha . Fail . 

7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Normally bottom is the one more shiok 

TOP shiok when he sees his bottom shiok 

I always thought that the reverse is true.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Normally holes feel more shiok 

Of course, imagine you’re digging your nose, your nose feel shiok or your finger?

On 6/30/2018 at 4:19 PM, cutejack said:

No la. U dig yr ears with yr fingers n see, yr finger shiok meh? Yr ears feel goooood.....u will feel happy that ur fingers make yr ear feel goood.

20 hours ago, Guest Qwer said:

Of course, imagine you’re digging your nose, your nose feel shiok or your finger?

Wow. What an analogy. 

When a kkj goes into a mouth, which one more shiok?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Masculine btm
4 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Normally which one itchy then that one feels shiok. If holes are itchy, then holes are more shiok. If fingers are itchy, then fingers are more shiok. 

How can the finger feel shiok?

It's shiok is from the ego feeling that with one tiny finger, the top can conquer me and make me do humiliating things. 

But If top's using his cock, adding the shiokness of his cock is double shiokness.

The more the top fucked, the more shiok I get. When both parties feel so shiok, that's why anal sex is so satisfying and addictive. So addictive that I can't help myself opening my legs and offering my body shamelessly to so many men like that lioness, one after the another in the forest. They are not all good but only one alpha top is enough to make the fun worthwhile.

Oral sex or mutual jo or fingering are nothing compared to anal sex. These are only foreplay. If there's no following anal sex then there's something very missing.

9 hours ago, fab said:

When a kkj goes into a mouth, which one more shiok?

both are shiok ... the guy's cock I am sucking is feeling so shiok that he ejaculates into  my mouth.  I am also so shiok because I love sucking cocks.  It's a win-win situation.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

both are shiok ... the guy's cock I am sucking is feeling so shiok that he ejaculates into  my mouth.  I am also so shiok because I love sucking cocks.  It's a win-win situation.

The kkj is physical shiok.

The mouth is mental shiok.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 6/26/2018 at 11:42 PM, Guest Masculine btm said:

Xi'an Gay Park

Maybe I should go on my next trip?

they like fair, porcelain kind of look?

that sounds like my kind of look!

do they have big cocks and ramp hard?

20 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Mental shiok is not shiok.  Mental shiok must follow by physical shiok.  

My pt Exactly.

The pole will feel more shiok than the hole normally.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Masculine btm
3 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Maybe I should go on my next trip?

they like fair, porcelain kind of look?

that sounds like my kind of look!

do they have big cocks and ramp hard?

Yes, they are low class farmers/labourers and dark skinned. They like fair, porcelain kind of look of those better off than themselves. If you're fem, they'll like you even more. You'll get raped there. I'm masculine so I'm not as popular as those fem but I'm so fair that they don't mind. Fair skin is always popular in China.

No, most of them have below average cock but they are surprising strong and ram me very hard. I can take that but if you're fem I don't think you can.

Only the alpha males have bigger cocks and good fucking skills. After the alpha male fucked me till I'm loose, I can easily handle another few more. But make sure you bring a big supply of lube and condoms. Most of them will bring a bottle of water and use it to wash my hole before mounting me. Most of them cum on my body and I smell like a sauna in the early evening heat. But there's an old man who like to lick me clean and eat the cum.

Guest PRCSTU

As a PRC, I am surprised to see these discussions. Actually the working professionals and students from china, in terms of quality, are not bad. Dont know if it is my stereotype, i find PRC guys with a bigger tool hahaha. But foreign workers, at least not my type as hey usually appear to be bit smelly and the accent...cannot take it lol 

On 7/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, Guest PRCSTU said:

As a PRC, I am surprised to see these discussions. Actually the working professionals and students from china, in terms of quality, are not bad. Dont know if it is my stereotype, i find PRC guys with a bigger tool hahaha. But foreign workers, at least not my type as hey usually appear to be bit smelly and the accent...cannot take it lol 

Hi Singapore lacks manly gay , that's why all these 农民工,becomes a rare treat. My ex was from 东北,very manly, strong, skin was fair (after working in Singapore in sheltered condition) , has hairy chest and long sexy side burn. But he cheated my love , and left me because he has to go back to his family, which he did not tell me in the first place he was married. It took me a few years to heal as I was madly in love with him then for about 2 years. 

Edited by mamamia

20 minutes ago, mamamia said:

Hi Singapore lacks manly gay , that's why all these 农民工,becomes a rare treat. My ex was from 东北,very manly, strong, skin was fair (after working in Singapore in sheltered condition) , has hairy chest and long sexy side burn. But he cheated my love , and left me because he has to go back to his family, which he did not tell me in the first place he was married. It took me a few years to heal as I was madly in love with him then for about 2 years. 

You did not see those manly gays does not means that they are not around.

As to your so call ex. I am sorry to say, It's you who are blind to think that he is single. It is possible that you are just his convenient meal ticket. He may not even love you, it could be a one-sided love. 一个愿挨,一个愿打。Next time open your eyes bigger. 带眼识人.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Guest PRCSTU said:

The foreign workers appeared smelly because they are doing hard labour work compared to working professionals sitting in an aircon office.  So in term of quality, they look better because they don't toll under the sun the whole day.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

I had my PRC encounter in one of the saunas here in Sg. 

Super hot, he knows what he is doing :-)

This PRC guy was better, gosh the sex was hot, he also knew my weakness which are my ears and my nape. He also started rubbing his beard on my neck, nipples and my groin (wow that was great). I was already making noises, my two feet were up in air since he was dry humping. He was biting my feet, my legs and he also was licking my nipples, a long and wet tongue lick from my nipples to my armpit. He started on my left nipple , bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit. It was repeated on my right nipple, bite , tongue swirl, lick, long lick from nipple to armpit

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kwkw said:

so quiet here

Guess Louis must be nursing his broken heart  right now after his prc toyboy ditched him. Please give him some time for recovery... -_-

Guest Louis
On 7/29/2018 at 2:42 PM, Guest Hmm said:

Guess Louis must be nursing his broken heart  right now after his prc toyboy ditched him. Please give him some time for recovery... -_-

Hahaha .. so sorry to disappoint you . We are still happily together . In fact my boy is so use to me now he didnt reject any of my advance.  And he is also getting use to people stare when we are together outside . Love him so much 

5 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

Hahaha .. so sorry to disappoint you . We are still happily together . In fact my boy is so use to me now he didnt reject any of my advance.  And he is also getting use to people stare when we are together outside . Love him so much 

you give him allowances?

Guest Guest

So is your boy an "undiscovered/hidden" bisexual or you turned him from originally straight to become a bisexual? Which is which?

26 minutes ago, Itsme1981 said:

I think ppl here like to make up story and live in those fantasy’s 

well, I think no point making up stories, at the end of the day, you are the only that have to face the real world, so no matter real or fake, readers don't need to take it seriously.

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, Guest Louis said:

Hello Louis, how is your relationship with your boy boy now? After 3 - 4 months I think? Still going well and strong? Can share? 

• 1 month later...
Guest 脏子姨
40 minutes ago, Guest LCY said:

Interested too. Mind sharing so i could get some fun in Shenzhen too?

你被抓到,要坐牢的! 大陆的牢房你哪里挺得住。

如果你被判刑,宁可自尽!

On 7/31/2018 at 12:46 AM, whitedick said:

Damn, never regretted. My first asian ass has been china dudes. Damn, they made me hooked.

Just like their eyes, their ass is slanted too. You havr to go in at an odd angle.:whistle:

I have recently been getting messages from China guys on Jackd. At least 2 per week. They are all good looking, tall with nice bodies, with very little else but stats short profiles. For those I replied, they will usually immediately ask me to add them on WeChat. A few weeks later, their distance would be thousands of km away. 

I'm guessing they are either money boys or scammers targetting men 40 and above. Any ideas, anyone?

13 hours ago, Guest Lyra said:

I have recently been getting messages from China guys on Jackd. At least 2 per week. They are all good looking, tall with nice bodies, with very little else but stats short profiles. For those I replied, they will usually immediately ask me to add them on WeChat. A few weeks later, their distance would be thousands of km away. 

I'm guessing they are either money boys or scammers targetting men 40 and above. Any ideas, anyone?

Confirm money boys here to make money. that explains why after few weeks they are 1000km away

• G_M locked this topic