Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

On 9/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, SpecyBoi said:

Here's another story to share which happened sometime last year. After being single for a year, I hooked up with a Korean living in Singapore on tinder. We chatted and somehow he invited me to his place after my evening outing around Bugis Junction. I was kind of prepared for some fun like anything but a fuck session. And since I was sexually deprived for a year since my ex, I went to his condo to meet him.

He was polite and spoke basic English, and he didn't took long after I entered his unit before he asked me to join him in bed to watch Netflix. Within the next few minutes, we started to make out and very quickly, he unbuttoned my shirt, and lift my inner T-shirt, and started licking my nipples, which made me moan. And slowly, piece by piece, he stripped me and I was the only one fully naked on his bed by then. He then asked why's my dick so hard and if I was top/bottom. I asked him back the question and he said he's only a top, well, which means I have to be the bottom then since I'm vers.

I got the shock of my life when I saw his dick; it was so thick and definitely the thickest I've suck, so thick that my mouth aches, and I was very worried how's it gonna go into my ass. Even with my ex, I had been the top and I've not been fucked in the ass for close to 2 years. Thankfully he was gentle and went in slowly bit by bit, until the whole monster was inside me. After a few humping session, i got used to the size and was moaning rather loudly as he was giving me a very good time. While I'm used to gentle kind of sex, he was a beast in bed. He played my nipples roughly and lifted/spread my legs wide while the humped me mercilessly. Thank god i didn't bleed but I must say he really used me well. He switch me up to different positions in front of his cupboard mirror and seeing myself in this state got me leaking lots of precum, which he used to his advantage to massage my dick head.

After an hour of non-stop pumping, kissing, caressing, he took out his dick and condom, and shot hot splashes of cum all over my face and chest, and he proceeded to quickly jerk me off until i came. By then, I was a mess of hot cum with my ass loose, quite different from the image I shown him when i first came into his condo. haha...

We met up 2-3 more times of hot sex before we stopped contact as he needs to leave SG to head back to Korea for a few months. Definitely one of the biggest cock I've had and dirtiest sex I've engaged in.

Good on you, you lucky guy. 
I envy you.
Is your Gangnam Lover back in town for you to enjoy?
Tell us more!.

Edited by Yas1950

Guest Guest665

It’s midnight, where lust and eroticism filled the cold but cozy air in the room. A step closer to the fantasies I’ve built overtime—I’m sharing a room, nay, the same bed with him. We had a wild time the past 24h; a heavy brunch, a macabre activity, an adrenaline rush at the rides and a wild night at the club. We were drained.

The lights went out and we whispered how the day and night went. I steered our conversation towards my longing towards him by asking when he’d be back from overseas. “Oh, I see, mm…” were all the words-turned-syllables that echoed and faded into the dark night.

Deep down, I was sober and awake, and I was thirsting for what I’ve always wanted… “A cuddle, for starters?”, my body thought as it programmed itself to awake near dawn when I inched myself closer to his warmth. Our backs pit against each other, balancing comfortability and temperature dynamics. 

I proceeded to lay an arm over those arched shoulders and it was an intimate distance that afforded his comforting scent—that of laundry retrieved from a cozy busk under the sun. So, so, fizzy and mellow.

He proceeded to turn his back against me, and I received mixed signals—either he’s aware and doesn’t want to be disturbed or that he simply wanted a big spoon from a small spoon. An arm over his hips, he adjusted himself without taking it away, and we continued to lay like that for a good 5 minutes. It was a beginner-cuddle-success.

The dawn broke gradually and so did his dashing appearance become more visible under the twilight rays. 

I slowly got up, awakening him who was likely already awoken at dawn. He asked what I was up to, and I got water, freshened up and climbed back onto the bed, more revitalised and ready than ever. 

I scrolled the screen without the sheets and dived near him soon after. He asked if I was cold and I took that invitation in a flash. “Yea”

“Come in?”, as he lifted the sheets, exposing a snug-able spot which I pounced on, into his warm embrace.

Our boundaries were were a soft pillow used to prevent our crotches from touching. But I did accidentally wrap my thighs too close to his, which exposed my gradual erection. What a cad, he might’ve thought. A strategic move, I thought—it shows my sexual affection towards him. 

What’s more, my hands landed naturally and strategically on his crotch, which I prevented myself from simulating, what a torture for him *scoffs*.

We’re good bros who trust each other on a sexual level, which explains our intimate love without the usual activities that steepens people’s relationship towards the turning point. A good friend, with cuddle benefits. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest665 said:

It’s midnight, where lust and eroticism filled the cold but cozy air in the room. A step closer to the fantasies I’ve built overtime—I’m sharing a room, nay, the same bed with him. We had a wild time the past 24h; a heavy brunch, a macabre activity, an adrenaline rush at the rides and a wild night at the club. We were drained.

The lights went out and we whispered how the day and night went. I steered our conversation towards my longing towards him by asking when he’d be back from overseas. “Oh, I see, mm…” were all the words-turned-syllables that echoed and faded into the dark night.

Deep down, I was sober and awake, and I was thirsting for what I’ve always wanted… “A cuddle, for starters?”, my body thought as it programmed itself to awake near dawn when I inched myself closer to his warmth. Our backs pit against each other, balancing comfortability and temperature dynamics. 

I proceeded to lay an arm over those arched shoulders and it was an intimate distance that afforded his comforting scent—that of laundry retrieved from a cozy busk under the sun. So, so, fizzy and mellow.

He proceeded to turn his back against me, and I received mixed signals—either he’s aware and doesn’t want to be disturbed or that he simply wanted a big spoon from a small spoon. An arm over his hips, he adjusted himself without taking it away, and we continued to lay like that for a good 5 minutes. It was a beginner-cuddle-success.

The dawn broke gradually and so did his dashing appearance become more visible under the twilight rays. 

I slowly got up, awakening him who was likely already awoken at dawn. He asked what I was up to, and I got water, freshened up and climbed back onto the bed, more revitalised and ready than ever. 

I scrolled the screen without the sheets and dived near him soon after. He asked if I was cold and I took that invitation in a flash. “Yea”

“Come in?”, as he lifted the sheets, exposing a snug-able spot which I pounced on, into his warm embrace.

Our boundaries were were a soft pillow used to prevent our crotches from touching. But I did accidentally wrap my thighs too close to his, which exposed my gradual erection. What a cad, he might’ve thought. A strategic move, I thought—it shows my sexual affection towards him. 

What’s more, my hands landed naturally and strategically on his crotch, which I prevented myself from simulating, what a torture for him *scoffs*.

We’re good bros who trust each other on a sexual level, which explains our intimate love without the usual activities that steepens people’s relationship towards the turning point. A good friend, with cuddle benefits. 

You're such a cock tease 😂

Visited a bath house in Busan when I was there last week. The place was big and just a few mature men were in the facility maybe it was Monday morning.

I m a bit of exhibit, so I always get horny and easily pick up a hardon whenever seeing such places were empty with only a few naked men in it. 

I was already half hard when entering the bath area towards the shower. Only 2 men were there when I entered and they were in different pool. I was facing the wall during the shower because my dick was going hard slowly. After I m done, I covered my fully erected dick with my hand and went into 1 of the pool quickly that occupied by a man. That man was probably in his late 40s. His eyes were closed with his head lying on the edge of the pool. He was waken up by the water sound of me entering the pool. As he opened his eyes to check, I was about to sit in the water and my hand had just let go from my hard dick that was just above the water and he saw it. He gave a quick stare at me and we had eye contact on and off.

After about 15mins, the man at the next pool left the room after taking his shower and we were the only 2 left in the area. Not long, he stood up from the water and went to the shower to take a rinse. Wow....his bushy pub and his long fat meaty soft dick make me go hard in water again. He was facing the wall when he was taking his rinse but turned his head around on and off to check the surrounding.

After his rinse, he covered his dick with his hand and walked towards the pool again. Half way walking when he saw nobody was coming into our area. He let go his hand and gosh...his dick was hard erected. Obviously he was showing to me. He has got a really thick 1. He came and sat next to me in the water and my heart was pumping fast at that moment. He started saying hello and introduced himself. He was a Korean and was in Busan for a few business meetings in coming days. After a short conversation, he touched my leg and went on to hold my hard dick and of course, I wrapped his hard dick in my hand too and stroked it in the water. He asked me if I wanted to proceed in his hotel room and I agreed. 

Coincidentally, we stay in the same hotel but at different level. We had a quick rinse and were admiring each other hard dicks on and off during the shower. We left the public bath and proceed to his room for further. 

He was quite horny, I think. He stripped off everything so quickly while I m still taking off my tee. His hard dick sprung out of his underwear when he was pulling down his shorts and underwear together. He pulled me to sit on his bed and make me suck his hard dick. His erected dick was about 5-5.5", probably another 1-1.5" longer than his soft dick but went really thick and fat and engorged with lots of veins. 

The 10mins of suck was good. I can taste and smell his precum getting stronger and stronger. He stopped me and pulled out his dick from my mouth after 10mins of sucking. I saw his engorged dick twitching with few drips of white semen leaking out from it. I can tell from his facial expression that he was controlling not to cum. He then push me down onto the bed and pull off my shorts and underwear and went on top of me. I hugged him tightly and also with both of my legs locked over his back thighs and we kissed passionately. 

After a long foreplay, he got up from the bed, went to his bag and took out his condom and lub. He wanted me to help him put on the condom. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed while he stood in front of me waiting for me to open the condom and put it on for him. I can't control myself seeing that hard dick in front of me. Half way opening the condom, I gave a few suck. He then held my head and mouth fxxk me for awhile too.

After putting on the condom, he pressed the lub onto my hand. After applying the lub onto his hard dick in condom, he pushed me back onto the bed, pulled me towards him and to the edge of the bed. He lifted my legs up and put his dick slowly into my hole while standing on the ground and finally I gave a soft moan after he pushed his whole dick in. He bent himself over me, I hugged him and he started fxxking and kissing me. He was really a good Top. He can fxxk me slow and can fxxk me hard and wild too. I really moan whenever his dick hit my p spot.

He continue by pushing me back to the center of the bed, and then he came up onto the bed and fxxk me in spooning position. It was also a turn on hearing him mumbling some Korean when fxxking me. On and off during the fxxk, he also did whisper to me in English "you like it ?". His English with his manly Korean accent got me more submissive to him. 

Soon, he turned me around and we continued with missionary position. I can tell that he was cumming soon because he was controlling his humping by stopping on and off while we were kissing. 

He got up on his knees after we kissed for 5-10mins. He held my legs up and pulled out his hard dick. All I saw was his hard dick twitching and his "shiok exhausted " facial expression. He put his dick back into my hole again while holding my legs and then go in and out slow for a few good times. Finally, he let go my legs and fxxk me hard and rough in missionary again.

As his hard dick hit my p spot constantly and my dick was rubbing on his abs as he hump me, I can no longer control. I moaned and cum.

Soon, I felt his body "shivered" like having electric shock when hugging him. His humping went hard and rough this time and then he gave out a few soft "arh...arh...arh..."next to my ear. I knew he had cum. After a few slow humping, he came to a stop and I heard him taking few deep breath next to my ear. He took a minute of rest on top of me with his dick still in my hole. Soon, he lifted up his head and gave me a smile and kiss. I stopped him from pulling out his dick. I told him I love his dick to be in my hole for a while more. He laughed and continue to give me a few slow hump in my hole. 

After a few good minutes, he pulled out his dick and got up. He was kneeling in between my legs removing the condom and his dick was still hard. We went to take a shower together and had a good chat. We continue to meet up for the next 3 nights for dinner and sex until he left Busan. 

My next sex journey was in Seoul with a gym rat daddy who stalk me in a sports store. TBC... 

On 9/6/2023 at 4:39 PM, Magicno3 said:

We are two well-maintained alpha males in our fifties who love to share a bottom. We invited this muscular young man in his early thirties to come to our place the other day. Once he arrived, we asked him to take a shower. We intentionally left the door open so that we could watch him strip. As soon as he started showering, we walked in and just stood there to watch. He immediately got a hard-on and tried very hard to cover his dick.

We told him that it was okay and that we loved to see him stroke his dick. He was hesitant at first, but we eventually convinced him to stroke his dick for us. He did it slowly at first, but then he started to get into it. He stroked his dick faster and faster, and he started to moan. We loved watching him, and we could tell that he was enjoying it too.

We got him to towel himself dry and have him join us in the bedroom. He was nervous at first, but we reassured him that everything was going to be okay. We started by kissing him, and then we slowly moved our hands down his body. He was so soft and smooth, and we couldn't wait to touch him everywhere.

We started by licking his nipples, and then we moved down to his stomach. We kissed and sucked his belly button, and then we moved down to his cock. We took turns sucking his cock, and he moaned in pleasure. He was so hard, and we could tell that he was ready to cum.

We moved down to his balls, and we licked and sucked them. He moaned even louder, and we knew that he was about to cum. We moved back up to his cock, and we started to stroke it faster.

He was already so horny and was begging to have some cocks to suck. One of us stripped and got him on his knees to suck the hard cock while the other remained fully clothed enjoying the show. The boy was loving the fact that he is being watched while getting his mouth busy. We were so turned on by then we started taking turns to split roast him and we could tell that he was really enjoying it. He was moaning and groaning, and his cock was getting harder and harder. We knew that he was about to cum with one dick in his mouth and another in his ass, fucking him harder, he cum all over the sheets. We then took turns to cum in his mouth. He is definitely one of the better fuck we have recently. 

So hot 

On 9/19/2023 at 1:46 AM, Guest Lim said:

Visited a bath house in Busan when I was there last week. The place was big and just a few mature men were in the facility maybe it was Monday morning.

I m a bit of exhibit, so I always get horny and easily pick up a hardon whenever seeing such places were empty with only a few naked men in it. 

I was already half hard when entering the bath area towards the shower. Only 2 men were there when I entered and they were in different pool. I was facing the wall during the shower because my dick was going hard slowly. After I m done, I covered my fully erected dick with my hand and went into 1 of the pool quickly that occupied by a man. That man was probably in his late 40s. His eyes were closed with his head lying on the edge of the pool. He was waken up by the water sound of me entering the pool. As he opened his eyes to check, I was about to sit in the water and my hand had just let go from my hard dick that was just above the water and he saw it. He gave a quick stare at me and we had eye contact on and off.

After about 15mins, the man at the next pool left the room after taking his shower and we were the only 2 left in the area. Not long, he stood up from the water and went to the shower to take a rinse. Wow....his bushy pub and his long fat meaty soft dick make me go hard in water again. He was facing the wall when he was taking his rinse but turned his head around on and off to check the surrounding.

After his rinse, he covered his dick with his hand and walked towards the pool again. Half way walking when he saw nobody was coming into our area. He let go his hand and gosh...his dick was hard erected. Obviously he was showing to me. He has got a really thick 1. He came and sat next to me in the water and my heart was pumping fast at that moment. He started saying hello and introduced himself. He was a Korean and was in Busan for a few business meetings in coming days. After a short conversation, he touched my leg and went on to hold my hard dick and of course, I wrapped his hard dick in my hand too and stroked it in the water. He asked me if I wanted to proceed in his hotel room and I agreed. 

Coincidentally, we stay in the same hotel but at different level. We had a quick rinse and were admiring each other hard dicks on and off during the shower. We left the public bath and proceed to his room for further. 

He was quite horny, I think. He stripped off everything so quickly while I m still taking off my tee. His hard dick sprung out of his underwear when he was pulling down his shorts and underwear together. He pulled me to sit on his bed and make me suck his hard dick. His erected dick was about 5-5.5", probably another 1-1.5" longer than his soft dick but went really thick and fat and engorged with lots of veins. 

The 10mins of suck was good. I can taste and smell his precum getting stronger and stronger. He stopped me and pulled out his dick from my mouth after 10mins of sucking. I saw his engorged dick twitching with few drips of white semen leaking out from it. I can tell from his facial expression that he was controlling not to cum. He then push me down onto the bed and pull off my shorts and underwear and went on top of me. I hugged him tightly and also with both of my legs locked over his back thighs and we kissed passionately. 

After a long foreplay, he got up from the bed, went to his bag and took out his condom and lub. He wanted me to help him put on the condom. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed while he stood in front of me waiting for me to open the condom and put it on for him. I can't control myself seeing that hard dick in front of me. Half way opening the condom, I gave a few suck. He then held my head and mouth fxxk me for awhile too.

After putting on the condom, he pressed the lub onto my hand. After applying the lub onto his hard dick in condom, he pushed me back onto the bed, pulled me towards him and to the edge of the bed. He lifted my legs up and put his dick slowly into my hole while standing on the ground and finally I gave a soft moan after he pushed his whole dick in. He bent himself over me, I hugged him and he started fxxking and kissing me. He was really a good Top. He can fxxk me slow and can fxxk me hard and wild too. I really moan whenever his dick hit my p spot.

He continue by pushing me back to the center of the bed, and then he came up onto the bed and fxxk me in spooning position. It was also a turn on hearing him mumbling some Korean when fxxking me. On and off during the fxxk, he also did whisper to me in English "you like it ?". His English with his manly Korean accent got me more submissive to him. 

Soon, he turned me around and we continued with missionary position. I can tell that he was cumming soon because he was controlling his humping by stopping on and off while we were kissing. 

He got up on his knees after we kissed for 5-10mins. He held my legs up and pulled out his hard dick. All I saw was his hard dick twitching and his "shiok exhausted " facial expression. He put his dick back into my hole again while holding my legs and then go in and out slow for a few good times. Finally, he let go my legs and fxxk me hard and rough in missionary again.

As his hard dick hit my p spot constantly and my dick was rubbing on his abs as he hump me, I can no longer control. I moaned and cum.

Soon, I felt his body "shivered" like having electric shock when hugging him. His humping went hard and rough this time and then he gave out a few soft "arh...arh...arh..."next to my ear. I knew he had cum. After a few slow humping, he came to a stop and I heard him taking few deep breath next to my ear. He took a minute of rest on top of me with his dick still in my hole. Soon, he lifted up his head and gave me a smile and kiss. I stopped him from pulling out his dick. I told him I love his dick to be in my hole for a while more. He laughed and continue to give me a few slow hump in my hole. 

After a few good minutes, he pulled out his dick and got up. He was kneeling in between my legs removing the condom and his dick was still hard. We went to take a shower together and had a good chat. We continue to meet up for the next 3 nights for dinner and sex until he left Busan. 

My next sex journey was in Seoul with a gym rat daddy who stalk me in a sports store. TBC... 

Steamy hot...hard n leaking precum now!

• 2 weeks later...

The previous Banglas/Indian thread was locked I believe, and there is a similar thread in PERSONALS, but guests unable to contribute, and I couldn’t create a new topic, so posting here.

Would like to share a funny incident this morning. Was walking back after buying breakfast along the route where will always come across FWs heading to work on their bicycles etc or walking. Greeted one on his bike (gruff looking, with 5 o'clock stubble), and he cycled far ahead, but I still lingered on the road. When he was at the x-junction ahead, I waved furiously at him, making sure I kept my eyes on him. And he cycled back 😄

I said he was very handsome and he tsked and cycled off; I assumed he was straight. But I still waved at him when he looked back. AND TO MY SURPRISE he cycled back again when I was near my block. I tried my usual with him, and managed to grope him. He asked whether I have place and condom, and he wanted to take my number, but I said no, so he cycled off. So horny straight man huh

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
On 9/6/2023 at 7:21 PM, aftereightme said:

My recent wild sex started popping into a 30s year old muscular man strolling with his dog at Holland Drive - he is dashing. With gaydar, we strike with mutual understanding! Reaching his home, we bathed. Then we started kissing, touching ... he started fingering my asshole in his bed until it turned wet and ready for peneration. While pumping me hungrily and forcefully with his bedroom door open, his father saw our aggressive intercourse sex, entering and smiling to us. I was shocked and the father said " no worries - it is okay". The father sat beside the bed and watched our activities, touching me too. When the son prostrated on bed due to exhaustion, the father took the marathon to fuck me! 3 of us bathed and cleaned up for dinner together at nearby coffee shop. We repeated the sex the following weeks when I brought my two friends along - so 5 orgy. I never expect the father is a gay after his wife passed away few years ago

Lucky you! Wish it happens to me too. I’d go wild 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, Guest GUEST said:

The previous Banglas/Indian thread was locked I believe, and there is a similar thread in PERSONALS, but guests unable to contribute, and I couldn’t create a new topic, so posting here.

Would like to share a funny incident this morning. Was walking back after buying breakfast along the route where will always come across FWs heading to work on their bicycles etc or walking. Greeted one on his bike (gruff looking, with 5 o'clock stubble), and he cycled far ahead, but I still lingered on the road. When he was at the x-junction ahead, I waved furiously at him, making sure I kept my eyes on him. And he cycled back 😄

I said he was very handsome and he tsked and cycled off; I assumed he was straight. But I still waved at him when he looked back. AND TO MY SURPRISE he cycled back again when I was near my block. I tried my usual with him, and managed to grope him. He asked whether I have place and condom, and he wanted to take my number, but I said no, so he cycled off. So horny straight man huh

Aiyoh ppl say Handsome yet he Tsk 

On 9/29/2023 at 3:20 PM, VirileMan said:

“Why are you single?” “I don’t believe you.” 

For the longest time, I was always asked why I didn’t have a girlfriend, given how eligible I appear to be.  I am one of those who is naturally blessed with good looks, big muscles and being involved actively in types of sports and gym workouts also contributed to my athletic muscular build.  The only difference between me and bodybuilders is that I am not on any steroids and hence have the best natural “7.5-8 incher endowment”, if you get the drift.

Now, where do I begin?  My secret life all began in the army during my officers' cadet training days.  Perhaps writing this and sharing this would help me have some closure.

There was a period of 1 month when we were all locked up together and guys being guys, were often teasing and joking with each other about nudity.  During shower with all the guys, someone would always smack my perky bubble butt making a lot of lewd jokes about my ass.  I never thought much about all the bro jokes or activities. 

Until, one day when there were 12-13 of them all smiling at me as I showered.  And not a shred of cloth was on my body.

I felt they were starring at my stark naked body in a very strange way that I wasn’t used to.

And then they counted, “1,… 2,… 3”… and next thing was they were manhandling me.  They caught me by all my limbs and it was impossible for me to move.  They tied me up in the shower area and laughed at their ability to overpower the most muscular guy in the camp.

Then, Lee, the hunkiest of the lot, grabbed my large cock and started… masturbating me.  Lee, of all the persons.  Manly, handsome, and having a big swimmer bod like Joseph Schooling.  But much more handsome than Joseph.  In fact, he resembled Ning Zetao, that famous Chinese and incredibly handsome swimmer.

“Stop it Lee”.  The more I stopped him, it appeared Lee got excited and became more relentless in making sure that I lost control.  It didn’t take a short time before my body started to twitch and jerk uncontrollably.

This was not how I wanted my first experience with any man to be like.  I was a public spectacle.  Everyone saw and touched my naked body as they pleased.  I didn’t enjoy it one bit.  My usual pride of my well toned and admired body and being the alpha male, was under threat.  

Then Lee stopped just right after I let out a moan and pre-cum was squirted all over.  How humiliating.  Lee had a wicked glint in his usually manly, well composed face.  He seldom spoke, but there was something always sexy about him.  It was a cruel way for Lee to stop at that point, but I felt I had managed to salvage some dignity.  I would not want to be seen cumming and moaning in front of a bunch of bros.  And it would be damn embarrassing to show that a guy could excite me that way.  Lee saw the longing in my eyes for more, and he whispered something before the rest took over.

To my horror, they blindfolded and gagged me and left me there naked, tied up, in the army shower.

It was a nightmare that was about to begin.

It must be about 2-3am when I heard someone come into the bathroom, where I was tied up and blindfolded.  I was so delighted that I was finally going to get help and be released from the trauma.

Instead, I heard the sound of the shower tap, and then I felt a warmth enveloping my manhood.  Fxxk.. is he sucking me? I was only 20 years old and still inexperienced.  I only had a few girlfriends and we had only had heavy petting.   Was that how my ‘virginity’ would be taken away from me?

Soon, the sucking became intense, and I was losing control, totally.   My dick was totally inside someone’s throat.  And soon, his mouth travelled freely throughout my body.  Arggghhhh…

Was it Lee?  My thoughts darted to and fro.  I started to feel extra erotic thinking it was Lee. Lee was extremely handsome and fit looking.  Why was I excited if it was Lee?  It was my first time, and I wanted the mysterious cock sucker to be Lee.

Yes it must be Lee, when all I could do in my helpless state, was to imagine it was Lee, my Ning Zetao, sucking my big cock furiously.  And thinking of it, got me aroused even more. 

(The pic below is an imagined pic of Ning Zetao and what he did to me that night)

I finally couldn’t withstand the onslaught attack on my erected nipples and hard cock with the moist mouth and tongue.  My body tensed, and I arched backwards as my cock erupted – with 1 months’ load of cum lodged inside Lee’s throat.   I could not believe it was so delightful and so ecstatic. It was better than all the kissing and petting with gals.  In a state of confusion…. “Click…” did I hear a camera click?  Lee shot me in the nude to keep in his phone to fantasize about me? But the click made me feel like a porn star, and I ejaculated again.  In his mouth.

“Lee” seemed to swallow every drop of me and licked me all over. I believe that was when I got addicted to cumming into a mouth from that moment onwards.

Then he kissed me on the gagged lips briefly and left.  Did he whisper, "I like you very much?"

What was I supposed to feel?  Violated? Yes.  Ashamed? Yes, that I enjoyed being sucked by a man.  Confused? Totally.  Am I gay? Am I bi?  Am I still straight?  Do I want more?  That’s what I was afraid to answer, but yes, I want to be sucked by a guy again, and I fuxking want to cum  D E E P  into his throat.

Was it Lee?  Lee, if it’s you, please own up.  I need to know who you are.

In the weeks after, I felt very troubled, not knowing who I lost my "first" time to.

I also felt very filthy as I had been sexually assaulted, and yet I enjoyed it.  But if I knew it was Lee, I would feel much better.  I believe it impacted me in many ways in the weeks and months later – whereby I became exhibitionistic in response to lewd glances often thrown in my direction.   I had even bathed openly in public pool showers and not closed the doors.  I can't explain but I just enjoyed the attention from hot guys who had the  hots for me.   BUT I would resist being intimate with anyone.  I just wanted someone special.  Not anyone who could touch me anywhere what had happened that fateful night.

My thoughts would flip from from feeling so aroused thinking it was Lee, to blaming Lee for not owning up.  Sometimes I would say to myself, "I swear one day I will find out who you are.  I will make you pay for it."  Other days I would say, "Lee, if it's you, I will forgive you, and let's not waste time anymore.  Let's do it again."

One night in my bunk, I was feeling horny and started jerking myself, thinking to how “Lee” had deep throated every part of my 7.5 incher and swallowed every drop of my man juice. 

Then suddenly my door opened – to my horror, I had forgotten to lock it.  He walked right in seeing me in my most ‘natural’ state….  Never would I expect him..

[All X rated pictures removed by mod]

I hope you had another good episode with the visitor in the dark.
Then you can come to terms with your sexuality and have closure.
:wub:

Guest Taipei Tourist 2022

—beans bags in the TV room were no more; only a couch remained. It was early afternoon, between check-in and check-out timings at this LGBT-friendly male-only Taiwanese guesthouse and there were few guests about, if any. Again, I thought to hang out at the TV room for a while to jack off to some porn, before I went out for lunch and sightseeing.

I was beating my meat on the couch to some generic porn on the screen when two fairly young locals entered the TV room and joined me, each on one side of me. We wasted no time: boardshorts off, hands on dicks, saliva swapping to my left and right then back again. Then the one to my left decided to hold my hand down with considerable force, preventing me from wanking further, and began sucking my left nipple. I moaned, signaling my delight at being restrained and pleasured.

The lean, bespectacled dude to my right would not be outdone. He too held my right hand down and tackled my right nipple. My head thrown back, back arched and cock firmly pointing to the ceiling, completed the picture of a forty-year old Singaporean Chinese man being "forcibly" serviced by two fair-skinned Taiwanese men likely ten years or more younger than him. I couldn't even reciprocate by stroking them.

I was primed. When their hands moved to masturbate me, surely they too felt my body shiver as skin made contact. I tried to protest, not wanting to cum all over, but the tag team paid no heed with their lips, teeth, tongue and saliva circling my nipples and different hands fondling my cock and balls like some shiny new toy. I willed my body to push against their grip but that only elicited a harder response from them, and greatly aroused me. I didn't want further in this because I loathed the mess and cleaning up but my body felt otherwise.

It took an audible "No!" for them to truly stop. At this point, my 5.5in erect manhood was completely lathered in precum. The guy to my right took his glasses off, then proceeded to kiss me as he guided my hand towards his coc—

For the longest time, I was always asked why I didn’t have a girlfriend, given how eligible I appear to be.  I am one of those who is naturally blessed with good looks, big muscles and being involved actively in types of sports and gym workouts also contributed to my athletic muscular build.  The only difference between me and bodybuilders is that I am not on any steroids and hence have the best natural “7.5-8 incher endowment”, if you get the drift.

Now, where do I begin?  My secret life all began in the army during my officers' cadet training days.  Perhaps writing this and sharing this would help me have some closure.

There was a period of 1 month when we were all locked up together and guys being guys, were often teasing and joking with each other about nudity.  During shower with all the guys, someone would always smack my perky bubble butt making a lot of lewd jokes about my ass.  I never thought much about all the bro jokes or activities. 

Until, one day when there were 12-13 of them all smiling at me as I showered.  And not a shred of cloth was on my body.

I felt they were starring at my stark naked body in a very strange way that I wasn’t used to.

And then they counted, “1,… 2,… 3”… and next thing was they were manhandling me.  They caught me by all my limbs and it was impossible for me to move.  They tied me up in the shower area and laughed at their ability to overpower the most muscular guy in the camp.

Then, Lee, the hunkiest of the lot, grabbed my large cock and started… masturbating me.  Lee, of all the persons.  Manly, handsome, and having a big swimmer bod like Joseph Schooling.  But much more handsome than Joseph.  In fact, he resembled Ning Zetao, that famous Chinese and incredibly handsome swimmer.

“Stop it Lee”.  The more I stopped him, it appeared Lee got excited and became more relentless in making sure that I lost control.  It didn’t take a short time before my body started to twitch and jerk uncontrollably.

This was not how I wanted my first experience with any man to be like.  I was a public spectacle.  Everyone saw and touched my naked body as they pleased.  I didn’t enjoy it one bit.  My usual pride of my well toned and admired body and being the alpha male, was under threat.  

Then Lee stopped just right after I let out a moan and pre-cum was squirted all over.  How humiliating.  Lee had a wicked glint in his usually manly, well composed face.  He seldom spoke, but there was something always sexy about him.  It was a cruel way for Lee to stop at that point, but I felt I had managed to salvage some dignity.  I would not want to be seen cumming and moaning in front of a bunch of bros.  And it would be damn embarrassing to show that a guy could excite me that way.  Lee saw the longing in my eyes for more, and he whispered something before the rest took over.

To my horror, they blindfolded and gagged me and left me there naked, tied up, in the army shower.

It must be about 2-3am when I heard someone come into the bathroom, where I was tied up and blindfolded.  I was so delighted that I was finally going to get help and be released from the trauma.

Instead, I heard the sound of the shower tap, and then I felt a warmth enveloping my manhood.  Fxxk.. is he sucking me? I was only 20 years old and still inexperienced.  I only had a few girlfriends and we had only had heavy petting.   Was that how my ‘virginity’ would be taken away from me?

Soon, the sucking became intense, and I was losing control, totally.   My dick was totally inside someone’s throat.  And soon, his mouth travelled freely throughout my body.  Arggghhhh…

Was it Lee?  My thoughts darted to and fro.  I started to feel extra erotic thinking it was Lee. Lee was extremely handsome and fit looking.  Why was I excited if it was Lee?  It was my first time, and I wanted the mysterious cock sucker to be Lee.

Yes it must be Lee, when all I could do in my helpless state, was to imagine it was Lee, my Ning Zetao, sucking my big cock furiously.  And thinking of it, got me aroused even more. 

(The pic below is an imagined pic of Ning Zetao and what he did to me that night)

I finally couldn’t withstand the onslaught attack on my erected nipples and hard cock with the moist mouth and tongue.  My body tensed, and I arched backwards as my cock erupted – with 1 months’ load of cum lodged inside Lee’s throat.   I could not believe it was so delightful and so ecstatic. It was better than all the kissing and petting with gals.  In a state of confusion…. “Click…” did I hear a camera click?  Lee shot me in the nude to keep in his phone to fantasize about me? But the click made me feel like a porn star, and I ejaculated again.  In his mouth.

“Lee” seemed to swallow every drop of me and licked me all over. I believe that was when I got addicted to cumming into a mouth from that moment onwards.

Then he kissed me on the gagged lips briefly and left.  Did he whisper, "I like you very much?"

What was I supposed to feel?  Violated? Yes.  Ashamed? Yes, that I enjoyed being sucked by a man.  Confused? Totally.  Am I gay? Am I bi?  Am I still straight?  Do I want more?  That’s what I was afraid to answer, but yes, I want to be sucked by a guy again, and I fuxking want to cum  D E E P  into his throat.

In the weeks after, I felt very troubled, not knowing who I lost my "first" time to.

I also felt very filthy as I had been sexually assaulted, and yet I enjoyed it.  But if I knew it was Lee, I would feel much better.  I believe it impacted me in many ways in the weeks and months later – whereby I became exhibitionistic in response to lewd glances often thrown in my direction.   I had even bathed openly in public pool showers and not closed the doors.  I can't explain but I just enjoyed the attention from hot guys who had the  hots for me.   BUT I would resist being intimate with anyone.  I just wanted someone special.  Not anyone who could touch me anywhere what had happened that fateful night.

My thoughts would flip from from feeling so aroused thinking it was Lee, to blaming Lee for not owning up.  Sometimes I would say to myself, "I swear one day I will find out who you are.  I will make you pay for it."  Other days I would say, "Lee, if it's you, I will forgive you, and let's not waste time anymore.  Let's do it again."

One night in my bunk, I was feeling horny and started jerking myself, thinking to how “Lee” had deep throated every part of my 7.5 incher and swallowed every drop of my man juice. 

Then suddenly my door opened – to my horror, I had forgotten to lock it.  He walked right in seeing me in my most ‘natural’ state….  Never would I expect him..

Emasculation of alpha males is many gay men's fantasies 🫠

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 10:22 PM, doncoin said:

Yeah. I think there is something about beach house atmosphere. Perhaps everyone is just in their tiny trunks and being in a all gay atmosphere, you just let go of the inhibitions. 

yes beach houses exude air of eroticism.  i recall the many weekend parties at Villa Saujana owned by Mr Smith, a famous gay British restauranteur. the older gays in their late 60s and early 70s will remember him.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

i dont know why but i was aroused by ur story. nice one. wish im the one who could ...... hahaha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.