Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

2 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Massage was not bad and not overly good too. A litle bit above average I might say. HE u need to ask with tip. Though I strongly suggest u better not. He clearly shows it with his expression that he is not “interested”

I see. Thanks for the input. Any masseur u tried recently that u would like to recommend?

28 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

While wahyu is still not available, those looking for real good massage no hanky panky can try no 99 in Borneo Balinese 101. Be warned.. he is not for amatuer. Or else u will surely cry haha. 

Oh crap I can’t stand painful massage. Can I ask him to do it less painful

There is one malay guy, 24-26yo, promoting thru grindr. Normally i dont layan those doing massage from hotel cos most are lousy and only doit for easy money. But this guy has quite the massage skill. He claimed he used to work in massage parlor in KL and it shows thru his skill and finger strength. 

Good to note here, i believe he will be more appealing to top guys. Cos tho he got that straight look, he’s kinda a bit soft spoken. For me, i have no problem with that and kinda like it that way haha. 

so 45min massage and 15min HJ rm70 damage. Physical wise, skinny a bit dark skinned, not too tall, not too short and good size boner and nice ass. With all that boxes ticked, HJ is not enuf so i asked for extra. Sadly i got important business call so hv to finish it early. 

On 8/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ricrayson said:

There is one malay guy, 24-26yo, promoting thru grindr. Normally i dont layan those doing massage from hotel cos most are lousy and only doit for easy money. But this guy has quite the massage skill. He claimed he used to work in massage parlor in KL and it shows thru his skill and finger strength. 

Good to note here, i believe he will be more appealing to top guys. Cos tho he got that straight look, he’s kinda a bit soft spoken. For me, i have no problem with that and kinda like it that way haha. 

so 45min massage and 15min HJ rm70 damage. Physical wise, skinny a bit dark skinned, not too tall, not too short and good size boner and nice ass. With all that boxes ticked, HJ is not enuf so i asked for extra. Sadly i got important business call so hv to finish it early. 

How to contact him?

The one who's staying at hua kuok inn?

PM his number , please. Thank you

Is he bottom?

He didnt reply text. Cant try. Haha

So I went to 3 massage places recently. 

Borneo Balinese no. 99 

Uncle got skills but hurt his hip recently so I would suggest u visit maybe few weeks later. He got a no HE aura. 

Borneo R. Petanak no. 90

Dude looks cute I think. Massage is average or slightly above. Polite and all. Love those veins on his arm. Not sure if it's the same guy as mentioned before by others. First time I saw him thought he's straight but I doubted myself after he say he's no. 90.

Royal Odyssey no. 18

Philipine guy who sounds like a Thai. Awesome guy for being caring throughout massage. Slightly chatty. Think he wanted to seduce me cause he sat on top of my dick and bounce under the pretense of massaging my torso. Either that or its really their massaging style but first time I came across this kind la hahaha

All that said. Didn't get offered any hanky panky. Maybe I look too straight and left my undies on hahahaha. Wanted to look for a masseuse who can plow me. 

1 minute ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Saridi or Riko? Hmmm then u just direct ask him want suck or not hahaha. Maybe he need some encouragement from u. 

Haha. Too shy to be too direct haha. The ball massage is by Saridi. Riko only gives massage. Which is quite good by the way. 

have u tried the massage place near Borneo 101, Ha Er Bin if not mistaken. They have 1 male chinese massuer

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.