Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

21 hours ago, CKW said:

Yes, I saw it (I've posted them below).

Actually, it looks highly suspicious. If I was a 100% straight guy, I would never contact the person.

Furthermore, during their text messaging, the man actually asked the boy if he can touch the boy's cock. A straight person would definitely not allow it, rather than still meet the guy and then hope that the guy is not trying to take advantage of him sexually.

Just try to imagine if the ad was asking for female participants instead, with everything else being the same i.e. the guy asks the girl if he can restrain her and touch her vagina during the experiment.

No girl in her right mind would want to still meet the guy and then hope that he is genuinely doing a thesis.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-16-at-9.36.30-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-01-11-at-3.53.35-PM.png

Wow this guy is really a pervert. 16 n below also want.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

To me this is an example of such an ad to go public

if this ad is to go public , he will say NUS need to do a scientific research on the semen on undies

the sci lab is in a toilet

the "recruiter" has only himself to get the blame, for a S$60, 1 must fulfil all the demands then can get the full payment

goodness, so stingy

in sg, a 60 dollar is nothing to the rich brat youngsters out there

and hence the ad, stated for buying undies, u must be well defined, u must jerk it right infront of me

u must be naked, u must be .... u must be certain race and u ....

1 study  to a higher level is to put them into good use,  not using them  into online forums or fantasies
Spend time writing to ST forum instead

1st off, I am not seeking for any underaged, I have clearly indicated 18 - 25

2nd off, I am not hiding anything, I stated clearly and fully what I want to buy.

3rd off, it is not really any different from ads of guys selling their cummed stained underwear in which they state, and even guarantee, they will cum on to it. Except that I want to see in person that it is really them who cum on to it and not try to rip others off by somehow getting others' cum stained underwear and selling them away, or that it was only pre-cum.

So buzz off and quit handpicking people to put a blame on just because you want to pretend to be Mr. Righteous.

As for spending time writing on this forum instead of using the time to do other meaningful stuff, look who's a pot calling a kettle black. This shall be my 1, last and only reply to a pretentious useless attention seeking nincompoop here.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, bluetee said:

The guy is Ebminor aka HarshMG. His Line, WhatsApp, Facebook profile all disappeared.

Apparently he has yet to delete his NSFW tumblr: https://tkmetallocene.tumblr.com/

He shouldn't have gone for minors. I wonder how long it would take for investigations to complete?

Wah, judging from those - he shouldn't have problems getting real subs willing to get into bondage gear. Why hunt for boys whom we not sure whether straight or not. Those pics are definitely taken in the hostel room.

Edited by KINKYMALAY

5 minutes ago, KINKYMALAY said:

Wah, judging from those - he shouldn't have problems getting real subs willing to get into bondage gear. Why hunt for boys whom we not sure whether straight or not.

that s the excitement

if one prefer less thrill or normal gay candidates, one would hunt them at saunas, isn't it?

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

that s the excitement

if one prefer less thrill or normal gay candidates, one would hunt them at saunas, isn't it?

You are right. But too risky right? Unless you get the boy drunk, and semi-conscious... :smokin:

hence I caution ALL membrs not to even get near to any ads, or any purchases that are suspicious

Alwys have a sense
even if someone said it is about ticklish or experiment, but it is subjective to reaction towards the equipment or hand actions

it is very dubious hence be cautious!
forgo it and go get a temp job!!
all of us temp n waiter , what is so low end , I do sort of stuff in the kitchen (clean stuff I mean)

don't come and cry rape that your temp assignment became shortchanged! use common sense if not don't ever do it, if u don't hve it
If not speak to a snr/parent first, if  u r just very innocent

n is this how he looked like?

tumblr_p3c105EWFY1thkzh3o1_1280.jpg

10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

hence I caution ALL membrs not to even get near to any ads, or any purchases that are suspicious

Alwys have a sense
even if someone said it is about ticklish or experiment, but it is subjective to reaction towards the equipment or hand actions

all of us temp n waiter , what is so low end , I do sort of stuff in the kitchen (clean stuff I mean)

don't come and cry rape that your temp assignment became shortchanged! use common sense if not don't ever do it, if u don't hve it

Haha don't think this is him la. This is a pic from another tumblr that he 'Liked'. If this is him, I would submit myself... :P or even make him submit himself

many did loh

just that they didn't report him! and how could a person use such a notion of thesis/research to improve human lives

and can I assume the guy in photo is likely a gay n in our community? honestly I don't even know what size r they talking about? the budge ?
(never set your fb or IG to open to all and then landed up in an embarrassing situation)
never invite (trouble)

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

many did loh

just that they didn't report him! and how could a person use such a notion of thesis/research to improve human lives

and can I assume the guy in photo is likely a gay n in our community? honestly I don't even know what size r they talking about? the budge ?
(never set your fb or IG to open to all and then landed up in an embarrassing situation)
never invite (trouble)

Errr... I believe the rest were there for agreed bondage fun, judging from the bondage equipment he used.

Haha you mean the guy you posted? Is he gay? Ermm most probably - otherwise he won't be posting his pics on his tumblr. The other reason is he is narcicisst who wants people to share his pic.

10 minutes ago, KINKYMALAY said:

Errr... I believe the rest were there for agreed bondage fun, judging from the bondage equipment he used.

Haha you mean the guy you posted? Is he gay? Ermm most probably - otherwise he won't be posting his pics on his tumblr. The other reason is he is narcicisst who wants people to share his pic.

he s reading the post now, I guess

anyway, just now I m referring to the university guy who claims to do research ie NOT helpful to the society at all

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

he s reading the post now, I guess

anyway, just now I m referring to the university guy who claims to do research ie NOT helpful to the society at all

Ya I think he just created a bad reputation for all...

https://mothership.sg/2018/02/nie-trainee-teacher-filmed-male-students-masturbating-ntu/

Male NIE trainee teacher jailed for filming male students masturbating in shower at NTU

He recorded these films secretly over eight months before finally getting caught.

By Joshua Lee | clock.svgFebruary 9, 2018

maxresdefault.jpg

Another day, another pervert at Pulau NTU (Nanyang Technological University) put away.

The Straits Times reports that Mitchell Low Tian Wei, 25, a final-year student at the National Institute of Education (NIE), was convicted of five counts of making obscene films and sentenced to four weeks’ jail. 

Low, who was in his final year at NIE, spent eight months filming male students in the shower at an NTU Hall of Residence since his third year.

He had recorded videos of them masturbating with their private parts exposed, as well as of other men relieving themselves in the loo.

How he was caught

On October 13, 2016, Low filmed a 22-year-old male student showering in one of the cubicles at 1:10am at one of NTU’s Halls of Residence.

The victim noticed a green blinking light at the top of the cubicle, shouted and ran out of the shower, but Low locked himself in a cubicle and deleted the footage he recorded. The police were called in, and Low was arrested after he exited the cubicle. 

The police found 14 obscene films and 61 uncensored films of men showering in Low’s phone.

Low has been suspended from the NIE programme. According to his defence lawyer, his conviction might lead to a termination of his Teacher Training Agreement, which will cost him $202,000 in liquidated damages.

Low could have been slapped with a $40,000 fine and given a jail term of up to two years for each of his charges.

Last year, a teacher from Xinmin Primary School made news for taking upskirt videos of a female commuter on the Circle Line.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Seems like a lot of guys like to jerk off in public showers and toilets.   :D

The other time there was also a guy who was arrested for filming guys masturbating at the toilet in Orchard Paragon!  Apparently the police found footage of many different guys doing it!   :twisted:

21 minutes ago, CKW said:

Precisely...

But not oni in SG,  I came across a tumblr account tat uploaded lots video of different asean guys jerking in the same shopping mall toilet. Fr shopping salesmen, security guards, supermarket staff n shoppers, etc... All can working or shopping half way go toilet jerk off ! Amazing loh! 

34 minutes ago, Guest Teachers are stressed said:

Why can’t he just hook up with another male and have sex or pay for male prostitute?

he don’t want to be gay so no physical contact with a guy. Taking pictures is not gay .... it’s photography it’s a hobby. ;)

14 minutes ago, Guest Ah Du said:

he don’t want to be gay so no physical contact with a guy. Taking pictures is not gay .... it’s photography it’s a hobby. ;)

He can take photos of nude guys on the internet.

14 hours ago, CKW said:

The other time there was also a guy who was arrested for filming guys masturbating at the toilet in Orchard Paragon!  Apparently the police found footage of many different guys doing it!   :twisted:

CKW

not everyone has the privacy of a room to himself though now more and more single kids in the whole family

I felt the trend is MORE of teachers and officers are in the news (trainees of course included, they are to guide the future pillars and yet they......)

in saunas too, the one I visited (me inclusive)
and in sg, customers complained to boss / staff that someone peeped over

there is no secret and no matter how privacy is observed (be it hiding behind a LINE id, there is no secret)

Guest not hiding

Different people get sexually aroused by different things... the problem starts when it ends in an obsession. I m sure he never had any sexual experience at all plus he a social loner.

Guest NTU again

How come it is NTU again? From stolen underwears and peeping toms in the halls, to the touch sensation "research project"... the scandals keep coming. 

Either NTU is too stressful and forces people to seek alternative ways to de-stress, or the guys in NTU are so hot and cute that they make gay people horny.

16 hours ago, Guest blog said:

In his final year.  How sad.  That means he never graduated. 

If he get graduated, then his students’ pictures will be his favourite collection.

Guest Talk only
1 hour ago, justanotherme said:

What if....

He deleted all the videos.

Crushed the phone.

Flush it down the bowl.

Feigned ignorance?

Please show us how to crush your phone with your bare hands :o

Failure of the education system. Life as a student is too stressful. All childhood gone. All about exams and results. Schools must teach compassion, charity, acxeptance and life lessons instead of exams exams and exams!

10 hours ago, Guest Gsia said:

Just factory reset can alrd. Why need to break the phone its the memory inside not hardware 

I am certain that the authority have their ways and specialized tool to recover any deleted file even after a factory reset. Just wondering if the person got rid of all evidence and insisted that he didn't commit the act as the other party claimed, will he still get into trouble?

Guest Got ass, no brain
On 11/02/2018 at 11:51 PM, justanotherme said:

Are you born with only 2 limbs? 

Sorry to know that you’re only born with 2 limbs.  Show us how you use your 2 limbs to crush it.  We believe your ass can stred the phone better Sure you can. 

Guest See before
On 2/4/2018 at 1:27 PM, -Ignored- said:

Alwys have a sense

No, this is definitely not HarshMG/tkmetallocene/Ebminor.

His recon profile has also disappeared. That one had his real face on it.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.