Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Love can make someone do wonders, yet at the same time, it can turn someone down the dark and twisted road. 

While many might feel appalled by his actions, you can't deny the fact that it takes a lot of courage and love for someone to be able to do things so blindly, without regards for logics and reasons. How many a times do we actually fight for what we believe in and love.

Hopefully, Tan will be able to snap out of this soon and move on with his life. 

Edited by vinc85

Guest anti-govt
On 09/05/2017 at 0:03 PM, Guest anti-govt said:

The man was caught at least a year later. The govt find it appropriate to bring the news to its full awarness close to pinkdot.  This is not the first time the govt did that. I was aware in previous years pinkdot, the msm will always bring out an on-going gay issues nearer to pinkdot even, for the purpose of painting us in bad light.  Go dig out.

Another case of phedophile reported in ST today.  It is all about timing to black wash the LGBT.

On 17/05/2017 at 7:36 PM, G_M said:

You all do notice that the news did not bring up the name of the person that he is stalking, so kindly do not expose the person he is stalking or you might be in contempt of the court.

Also stick to the topic. 

There is a gag order placed after the sentencing. Is it possible to change the comment though?

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

On 2017-5-18 at 2:36 AM, G_M said:

You all do notice that the news did not bring up the name of the person that he is stalking, so kindly do not expose the person he is stalking or you might be in contempt of the court.

Also stick to the topic. 

Can the courts go after Google or Facebook?  The details are over the net...

3 minutes ago, Guest abc said:

Can the courts go after Google or Facebook?  The details are over the net...

No, they should go after those who posted the content after the gag order. Facebook and Google are just mediums, like your ISP. While they may have some control over content, they cannot possibly block everyone 

and then *cues censorship rules* if they do

Guest Feel sad

A brief (now taken out) fb photos showed they were lovely couple, not one-sided affair.  Not easy to feel rejected when one party was so invested in his love for another party.  I hope TBW found a new love instead of sticking to the guy (and his family) who rejected him.

4 hours ago, Guest Feel sad said:

A brief (now taken out) fb photos showed they were lovely couple, not one-sided affair.  Not easy to feel rejected when one party was so invested in his love for another party.  I hope TBW found a new love instead of sticking to the guy (and his family) who rejected him.

The affair was not one-sided, but from what I can tell you, TBW should have stopped hurting the victim. It was mostly TBW's fault, if not all.

This is a really unfortunate episode.. hopefully TBW can eventually let go and move on. After all, apart from relationships, there is a life in front of him to lead.. and being jailed twice, cannot be great for his future..

The strain on both families you can imagine, would be immense.. one on the receiving end of the stalking, one seeing their child throw away his future like this.. 

Whatever happened, it is between the 2 of them. 

A lot of the problem is, many gays here do not see the possibility of a LTR. Hence, there is a culture of casual sex, promiscuity etc. It is almost as if we define being gay with sex only. The more sex we have, the more gay we are. It is almost never about relationships. So, from my point of view, there is a defeatist attitude, an easy excuse not to form meaningful relationships. In addition, the Singapore culture with its conservative outlook, where being gay is still not fully accepted, and for many, still an issue with families, it becomes a vicious cycle. I see many gay men, here and the ones I have interacted with, having the mentality of being rejected by society, by families (hence being closeted), so there is little incentive to build a relationship. 

For whatever reasons the couple's relationship ended, it is their business. Unfortunately, one has problems accepting and is clinging on. 

Love. 

Guest doubt
On 18 May 2017 at 2:36 AM, G_M said:

Also stick to the topic. 

if we accidentally find out and reveal its not leaking court data.. only if the people involved in the case go out and expose then is leaking court info right?

16 minutes ago, jerseyboys said:

Lesson of the day:

NEVER EVER TAKE NUDE PHOTOGRAPHS... unless U have prepared the ransom money... 

or prepare to call the police if someone tries to blackmail you.

Guest guest
On 5/17/2017 at 6:36 PM, G_M said:

Also stick to the topic. 

this is paranoid phobia and irrational fear for contempt of court. A few years ago, police gave gag order not to name an underaged prostitute, but people were spreading her pics and info and name like wild fire in hardwarezone. In the end, no one was charged for contempt of court. Police is not so free to catch people from internet for contempt of court.

Guest Hunk

Was expecting attractive men but woah, quite the opposite. That pig will get blacklisted by the gay community, talk about persistence. This is one stubborn piggy.

Guest Macho
31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The exBF is such ugly fatty yucks!

On 5/21/2017 at 4:53 PM, Guest Hunk said:

Was expecting attractive men but woah, quite the opposite. That pig will get blacklisted by the gay community, talk about persistence. This is one stubborn piggy.

Mouse match mouse, toad match toad. They have each other, who cares what the others think who's attractive. They looked so happy before.

It's when one thinks he's upgrading that's when the problems start. Uncle looking for younger, chubby looking for fit, toad looking for swan, poor looking for sugar daddy. It's not impossible but most will end in misery.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:36 PM, Guest guest said:

this is paranoid phobia and irrational fear for contempt of court. A few years ago, police gave gag order not to name an underaged prostitute, but people were spreading her pics and info and name like wild fire in hardwarezone. In the end, no one was charged for contempt of court. Police is not so free to catch people from internet for contempt of court.

how would ppl know who when the name, age is not listed  on the papers ??

Guest News reader

Trainer and NSF jailed two months each for criminal intimidation of student

Shaun Leow had sex with a 21-year-old student after meeting on Grindr and conspired with Leong Boyuan and Tay Kai Hui to solicit money from the victim via threats.PHOTO: ST FILE

PUBLISHED
2 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - A personal trainer hatched a plan to lure a young man to have sex with him at a gym he worked at.

When they were undressed, one of the trainer's two accomplices came forward to film them in the nude.

His second accomplice then demanded money from their victim and threatened to inform the police about the supposed criminal trespass if the request was not met.

Personal trainer Shaun Leow Qi Hui and full-time national serviceman Leong Boyuan were each jailed for two months on Wednesday (May 24) after pleading guilty to one count of criminal intimidation.

The case involving their alleged accomplice, delivery driver Tay Kai Hui, 22, is still pending.

The court heard Leow, 23 and a 21-year-old student, who cannot be named due to a gag order, met on gay dating app Grindr and started chatting on Mar 21 last year.

They later went to Leow's workplace - Segi Fitness, a gym at Middle Road - and proceeded to have sex at around 12.30am.

But about three minutes later, the victim spotted Leong, 22, nearby. Leong was holding his mobile phone with the camera pointing at them.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kenneth Kee said the victim was shocked and immediately wore his clothes while Leow pretended to be shocked and got dressed too.

"Leong feigned anger and began shouting. He said 'What are you doing in my gym?'. The victim apologised repeatedly," said the DPP.

Leow and the student then met Tay who pretended to be the gym owner.

DPP Kee added that Tay scolded Leow and the victim for tarnishing the reputation of the gym and made repeated threats to call the police before demanding $5,000 from Leow as "compensation".

Leow pretended to transfer the money via mobile banking while Tay ordered the victim to pay the same amount.

When Leong and Tay realised that the student could not afford to fork out $5,000, they agreed to accept $1,000 from him.

Their victim soon left the gym and the three friends went to a nearby coffee shop to divide the money among them.

The trio were caught after their victim alerted the police on Mar 28 last year.

For criminal intimidation, Leow and Leong could have each been jailed up to two years and fined

sad case for the victim.. to all the youngster here in BW, please know that if any1 tries to blackmail you, it is a criminal offense already. do not be afraid of them.. think about it this way, the most you can be charged is indecency in private property.. they, instead, will face a bigger charge. use it to your advantage =]

1 hour ago, kaze said:

sad case for the victim.. to all the youngster here in BW, please know that if any1 tries to blackmail you, it is a criminal offense already. do not be afraid of them.. think about it this way, the most you can be charged is indecency in private property.. they, instead, will face a bigger charge. use it to your advantage =]

an even better advice is, guys, pls dont allow your small head to control your big head.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

There seems to be recent new reports/incidents of BAD gay press.. May these incidents remind us to be on the alert all the time.. and NOT to become victims of the Unscrupulous straight people. No place is SAFE..Not everyone is trustworthy.

基友们, 我想以这宗新闻来提醒大家交友要小心。。不然的话,我们会被“坏人”勒索。。上别人家时当炮友时,必须确定自己的安全。。不要被人偷录了。。

Partial report

SINGAPORE - A personal trainer hatched a plan to lure a young man to have sex with him at a gym he worked at.

When they were undressed, one of the trainer's two accomplices came forward to film them in the nude.

His second accomplice then demanded money from their victim and threatened to inform the police about the supposed criminal trespass if the request was not met.

Edited by abang
alignment

Trainer and NSF jailed two months each for criminal intimidation of student

Personal trainer Shaun Leow Qi Hui and full-time national serviceman Leong Boyuan were each jailed for two months on Wednesday (May 24) after pleading guilty to one count of criminal intimidation.

The case involving their alleged accomplice, delivery driver Tay Kai Hui, 22, is still pending.

The court heard Leow, 23 and a 21-year-old student, who cannot be named due to a gag order, met on gay dating app Grindr and started chatting on Mar 21 last year.

They later went to Leow's workplace - Segi Fitness, a gym at Middle Road - and proceeded to have sex at around 12.30am.

But about three minutes later, the victim spotted Leong, 22, nearby. Leong was holding his mobile phone with the camera pointing at them.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kenneth Kee said the victim was shocked and immediately wore his clothes while Leow pretended to be shocked and got dressed too.

"Leong feigned anger and began shouting. He said 'What are you doing in my gym?'. The victim apologised repeatedly," said the DPP.

Leow and the student then met Tay who pretended to be the gym owner.

DPP Kee added that Tay scolded Leow and the victim for tarnishing the reputation of the gym and made repeated threats to call the police before demanding $5,000 from Leow as "compensation".

Leow pretended to transfer the money via mobile banking while Tay ordered the victim to pay the same amount.

When Leong and Tay realised that the student could not afford to fork out $5,000, they agreed to accept $1,000 from him.

Their victim soon left the gym and the three friends went to a nearby coffee shop to divide the money among them.

The trio were caught after their victim alerted the police on Mar 28 last year.

For criminal intimidation, Leow and Leong could have each been jailed up to two years and fined.

It is interesting how an advance in technology leads to a new crime.

The ability to record a high quality video anywhere at any time opens the door to extortion, blackmail.

It is good to see that new criminal laws punish these crimes.

It seems that at any place that is not our own we need to act like we are being recorded...

Guest Toto

On the brighter side, the 21 yo student from now on will never go blind dating people for sex, 从此,改邪归正,收心养“性”,可“吸”可“喝”。

Apparently he has a profile here too. He used to seek after "effeminate twinks" for fun based on his posts. He was muscular but roided. 

He has a GF now and is running a stall at Adam Road hawker. 

We chatted before on Grindr and he invited me to his gym to train before doing "it" in a toilet in the building itself. When I told him I rather not to, he proposed the stairwell as an alternative. 

Thankfully I did not meet him. Else I would be $1000 poorer. Hahahaha

I am his follower on IG and just a couple of days back, he posted a photo of his back tattoos. I guess this news article came out after his sentence, or perhaps he just went in?

Edited by CamperBoy

1 hour ago, CamperBoy said:

Apparently he has a profile here too. He used to seek after "effeminate twinks" for fun based on his posts. He was muscular but roided. 

We chatted before on Grindr and he invited me to his gym to train before doing "it" in a toilet in the building itself. When I told him I rather not to, he proposed the stairwell as an alternative. 

I am his follower on IG and just a couple of days back, he posted a photo of his back tattoos. I guess this news article came out after his sentence, or perhaps he just went in?

So that Shaun Leow isn't really gay then? 

He's just making use of gay guys to blackmail them?

Edited by CKW

2 hours ago, CamperBoy said:

OMG!!!!i feel sad for the girl..

so segi is closed....been there on a promo trial sessions for a pt session, the trainer was late for 15 min and did not bother to apologise, he doesn't seem to be enthusiastic until the sales part, second visit another trainer took over and of course that is the last time they saw me even though I have 1 more session......so PT earning is so bad that they need to do this kind of thing to earn extra income? might as well go and be prostitute, got body sure can sell....not surprised our local market is only that small and with every corner a new gym pop out, it is going to be extremely competitive for the company and those fitness trainer, unfortunately they focus on doing the wrong thing and it seems that recently there have been quite a few negative news with these hunks, train muscle but also must train brain ya........

50 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

Hes probably a str8 guy looking to extort easy money from gay guys

More probably a closeted bisexual. He would openly declare he hate faggots and gays. 

But goes around seeking sex with slim young guys. He met two of my friends before. Hahahah

6 hours ago, gymfreak said:

In this case, will the victim be charge too? 

usually in such extortion cases, the law will close one eye to the victim's orientation.

a friend was seduced by a straight extorter to suck for the latter. went to report police and the extorter was caught and the friend was just given verbal warning not to do such thing in public anymore.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Agenda

Another case (4th times in a row involving Gay crime) occurred last year, being brought into the light near pinkdot this year.  This the govt agenda.

Guest lawley

Singaporeans are lucky to have such laws to protect innocent victims, if this happened in a country like Indonesia, the victim instead will be made to shame by police exposing his identity and picture to the media.

If its too good to be real, it ain't real.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Loo Soo Kiat
2 hours ago, Guest lawley said:

Singaporeans are lucky to have such laws to protect innocent victims, if this happened in a country like Indonesia, the victim instead will be made to shame by police exposing his identity and picture to the media.

Such laws are common in many countries. The way you portray it to mislead people to think Singapore is one of the very few countries that have such laws and we should be grateful for it.

Guest lawley
3 minutes ago, Guest Loo Soo Kiat said:

Such laws are common in many countries. The way you portray it to mislead people to think Singapore is one of the very few countries that have such laws and we should be grateful for it.

Well only in a non corrupt country like Singapore and other developed countries being a victim of an extortion is protected by the laws, try to report to police in Indonesia, see you the one will become the guilty ones. You know what I mean?

Guest Greasy food fans
9 minutes ago, CKW said:

That's his girlfriend  LOL

They deserve each other! His gf must have lacked money to buy their goreng pisangs and freid chicken wings so resorted to blackmail gays thinking we are easily bullied in SG. 

Guest Loo Soo Kiat
5 hours ago, Guest lawley said:

Well only in a non corrupt country like Singapore and other developed countries being a victim of an extortion is protected by the laws, try to report to police in Indonesia, see you the one will become the guilty ones. You know what I mean?

Isn't Singapore a first world country? So we should benchmark ourselves to developed countries and not keep comparing downwards and keep telling people how fortunate we are and we should be grateful. Why compare to backward countries like Indonesia? Shouldn't you be comparing to HK or Japan or Korea or US? These are developed countries.

Guest Guest guest

Male suspect, 59, arrested for molesting 14-year-old boy

Police have arrested a 59-year-old man for having allegedly molested a 14-year-old boy on a bus.PHOTO: ST FILE

SINGAPORE - The police have arrested a 59-year-old man suspected of molesting a teenage boy on a bus on the Tampines Expressway (TPE).

On April 26, the police received a report from a 14-year-old victim who said he had been molested by a man he did not know.

After investigating the matter, officers from the Ang Mo Kio Police Division and Public Transport Security Command identified the suspect and arrested him on Thursday (May 25).  

Investigations are ongoing.
SI

Anyone convicted of outrage of modesty is liable to a jail term of up to two years, with a fine, caning, or any combination of such  punishments.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.