Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

This movie "Lost in Paradise” will be launched at all local cinemas from October 14, 2011.

i accidentally came across the dvd 'Lost in Paradise' after work just now which was released one year ago.

since i did not watch it in local cinema and youtube yet, with a relatively good comments given to this movie in this forum, i decided to buy the

dvd since it is only $29 with chinese subtitles and shall watch it on this weekend....

Edited by tampguy

i accidentally came across the dvd 'Lost in Paradise' after work just now which was released one year ago.

since i did not watch it in local cinema and youtube yet, with a relatively good comments given to this movie in this forum, i decided to buy the

dvd since it is only $29 with chinese subtitles and shall watch it on this weekend....

Hi tampguy, where did you buy the 'Lost in Paradise' dvd from? Local dvd shops like Poh Kim? Thx!

Guest thaimovie

i have a thai movie to recommend...it's called 'Home'....u can search for it under tudo which has got chinese subtitles. The movie contains 3 sections, the first of which has GLBT undertones about the friendshi btw 2 guys in a sch....it's quite heartfelt, and I wasnt surprised to learn that it from the same director as Love of siam a few years back....he really has a knack for making such fils....

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the Taiwanese movie 女朋友,男朋友. Nice and well acted movie. Near the end of the movie whereby the guy is saying how he eat the 苦瓜 and linked it to the phrase 自掏苦吃, 感触很深。

I watched that too, very complex piece of art. Had to rewatch it to understand all the subtlety the director had inserted into the show.

Have this new thai vid to share, absolutely heart wrenching and subtle love between 2 boys.

[media=]

It's a 3 part story, but the first one dwells with a homosexuality theme.

full video here:

http://v.youku.com/v...c3NDQxMjky.html

pword: copen

it only comes in chinese subtitles, apparently can't find any english subs, even for the official dvds.

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

Just watched the Taiwanese movie 女朋友,男朋友. Nice and well acted movie. Near the end of the movie whereby the guy is saying how he eat the 苦瓜 and linked it to the phrase 自掏苦吃, 感触很深。

i just bought the dvd lately and if you watched the dvd, you will notice that the guys kissing scene is censored during the screening in the cinema.

Edited by tampguy

Have this new thai vid to share, absolutely heart wrenching and subtle love between 2 boys.

[media=]

It's a 3 part story, but the first one dwells with a homosexuality theme.

full video here:

http://v.youku.com/v...c3NDQxMjky.html

pword: copen

what did the junior write on the rear of the bus at the end of the show to the senior boy?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I watched till the end of 3rd part.

Din see anything related to the 2 guys from 1st story.

Mind to reveal using spoiler?

Thanks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I watched till the end of 3rd part.

Din see anything related to the 2 guys from 1st story.

Mind to reveal using spoiler?

Thanks.

the guy in the bus who plays basketball died...but not accounted for properly....whle the other photog guy appears at the end as a photog for the wedding.....the convergence of the three plots at the end is a bit contrived, if u ask me....not meaningully weaved together....but this convergence technique appeares to be quite prevalent in many thai films dat i have see....

the guy in the bus who plays basketball died...but not accounted for properly....whle the other photog guy appears at the end as a photog for the wedding.....the convergence of the three plots at the end is a bit contrived, if u ask me....not meaningully weaved together....but this convergence technique appeares to be quite prevalent in many thai films dat i have see....

yep, really sad. I keep repeating that part to see all the subtlety he put into it.

Packed so much meaning in so little content.

I wished the director could have explored more parts of that scene, instead of focusing on the whining in part 2 and 3.

but then again, he always packaged them well, cleverly hidden behind meanings, enough for the straight people, so that his film can be screened in the mainstream.

yep, really sad. I keep repeating that part to see all the subtlety he put into it.

Packed so much meaning in so little content.

I wished the director could have explored more parts of that scene, instead of focusing on the whining in part 2 and 3.

but then again, he always packaged them well, cleverly hidden behind meanings, enough for the straight people, so that his film can be screened in the mainstream.

but there is little or no clue given as to how the basketball guy died, and whether he and the photog guy actually met up again after that encounter in the school that night....did they become an item before his sad demise? and during that scene at the end of part 3 where the basketball guy reappeared again, why was he cying at his own funeral? something surreal is going on there but not enough sense though....was he a spirit returning to his funeral? was the photog guy at the funeral? sis he even know that the basketball guy had died? if they never met again after that encounter in school, then they are but a budding relationship that was nipped in the bud the moment the sun rises (reminds me of that moview by ethan hawke about before sunrise).....btw, the photog guy looks better when he was a student photographer compared to when he was grown up at the end of part 3....

but there is little or no clue given as to how the basketball guy died, and whether he and the photog guy actually met up again after that encounter in the school that night....did they become an item before his sad demise? and during that scene at the end of part 3 where the basketball guy reappeared again, why was he cying at his own funeral? something surreal is going on there but not enough sense though....was he a spirit returning to his funeral? was the photog guy at the funeral? sis he even know that the basketball guy had died? if they never met again after that encounter in school, then they are but a budding relationship that was nipped in the bud the moment the sun rises (reminds me of that moview by ethan hawke about before sunrise).....btw, the photog guy looks better when he was a student photographer compared to when he was grown up at the end of part 3....

During the scene where the senior, photographer (Nay) was talking to the junior (Beam), Beam mentioned that he will be transferring school soon, and it's a new environment or city, he will probably be exploring there, and look around the place, right after his basketball match. Hence when Nay asked him when will he see him again, Beam said not very soon.

In the later scene,

When Nay was recalling the funeral (I think he was recalling himself going to Beam's funeral, and that was him, not Beam's ghost.) It was played by a different actor altogether, but it makes consistent sense that the character was Nay. I guess the director wanted to show that probably some time had past.. and he missed the opportunity to even get to see Beam. But using the same picture that they both agreed during that night, Nay commentated and respected Beam's last few wishes, was that he wanted someone to remember him, because he had always been travelling around and was never really significant in anyone's life.

I can't say for sure if they had met, which could be possible. But this is the beauty of the "Love of Siam" director plots. Always open for interpretation, but it's always sad that his stories never end with a happy ending, even though the romance are always so sweet..

Guest home gain

During the scene where the senior, photographer (Nay) was talking to the junior (Beam), Beam mentioned that he will be transferring school soon, and it's a new environment or city, he will probably be exploring there, and look around the place, right after his basketball match. Hence when Nay asked him when will he see him again, Beam said not very soon.

In the later scene,

When Nay was recalling the funeral (I think he was recalling himself going to Beam's funeral, and that was him, not Beam's ghost.) It was played by a different actor altogether, but it makes consistent sense that the character was Nay. I guess the director wanted to show that probably some time had past.. and he missed the opportunity to even get to see Beam. But using the same picture that they both agreed during that night, Nay commentated and respected Beam's last few wishes, was that he wanted someone to remember him, because he had always been travelling around and was never really significant in anyone's life.

I can't say for sure if they had met, which could be possible. But this is the beauty of the "Love of Siam" director plots. Always open for interpretation, but it's always sad that his stories never end with a happy ending, even though the romance are always so sweet..

i had the impression that the guy who visited the funeral and the guy in the pic of the funral are the same -- cos they look the same! that's why it confuses me......are u sure the visitng guy is the actually the photographer -- even thugh it makes more sense?

i had the impression that the guy who visited the funeral and the guy in the pic of the funral are the same -- cos they look the same! that's why it confuses me......are u sure the visitng guy is the actually the photographer -- even thugh it makes more sense?

Yes, the visitng guy is actually the photographer.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Love Actually... Sucks! (Chinese: 愛很爛) is a 2011 Hong Kong movie, directed by award-winning Hong Kong Chinese film producerScud (Danny Cheng Wan-Cheung 云翔) and is one of four such films by Scud. The three earlier ones are: City Without Baseball, released in 2008, Permanent Residence in 2009, and Amphetamine in 2010.

i will get my 'love actually sucks' dvd on this coming Monday ...

has anyone watched?

Guest ongwsjackson

Movie Title : Loose Cannons (Italy: Mine Vaganti)

Release Year: 2010

Genre:
Romance Comedy

Director:
Ferzan Ozpetek

Cast:
Riccardo Scamarcio, Alessandro Preziosi, ...

Synopsis:
Tommaso is the youngest son of the Cantones, a large, traditional southern Italian family operating a pasta making business since the 1960s. On a trip home from Rome, where he studies literature and lives with his boyfriend, Tommaso decides to tell his parents the truth about himself. But when he is finally ready to come out in front of the entire family, his older brother Antonio ruins his plans.

Trailer:

Edited by jacksonongws

A light-hearted italian film that i think deserves more attention.

Movie Title : Loose Cannons (Italy: Mine Vaganti)

Release Year: 2010

Genre:

Romance Comedy

Director:

Ferzan Ozpetek

Cast:

Riccardo Scamarcio, Alessandro Preziosi, Nicole Grimaudo, ...

Synopsis:

Tommaso is the youngest son of the Cantones, a large, traditional southern Italian family operating a pasta-making business since the 1960s. On a trip home from Rome, where he studies literature and lives with his boyfriend, Tommaso decides to tell his parents the truth about himself. But when he is finally ready to come out in front of the entire family, his older brother Antonio ruins his plans.

Trailer:

[media=]

Ah Bonjorno, Italiano men!

Guest Municipal

Hey! I'm really surprised thar nobody has brought up the show "the outs". Its a webseries revolving around the lives of gay men in Brooklyn. It's really good. The whole show is funded by fans, and the series unfortunately has ended but there's a special chanukkah special coming out this year, due to overwhelming support.

yall can check it out @ http://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheouts

I really really recommend it. Spent the whole night watching the show I got way too immersed in it.

Hey! I'm really surprised thar nobody has brought up the show "the outs". Its a webseries revolving around the lives of gay men in Brooklyn. It's really good. The whole show is funded by fans, and the series unfortunately has ended but there's a special chanukkah special coming out this year, due to overwhelming support.

yall can check it out @ http://www.youtube.c...er/watchtheouts

I really really recommend it. Spent the whole night watching the show I got way too immersed in it.

HHAHA "Last week I slept with someone at Trader's Joe, because I like how he handled my produces!"

uber funny!!

So I like watching softcore vids. Anyone have any to share, preferably watchable via streaming? Even better if it's in a movie with a storyline, however half-baked it is. =)

Something like these:

(See 11:25 for a sample)

[media=]

I'm not Pinoy and I have no clue why there are so many Pinoy Indie movies featuring such gay scenes, but I'm not complaining. :P

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.