Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

The advert just make a statement that gays are slutty , always prefer new to the present one ! Just like those beer advert where slutty girls are just readily available when you have that beer for straight guys !

When it appear in Taiwan, the aj community were quite annoyed. Quite a bad remarks on AJ r/s though it is creative somehow. Personally I think its cute :P

Sporeans find it funny cos seldom see gay themed ads but for an open society like taiwan, they feel it put them in a bad light and worse some gays will be more motivated to do it and conclude that its perfectly normal and ok

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLvtjrfOi03q4qVoFOoXgdMBsZQhVLP4IOsIr1_thITCnFIf8r

In the Flesh is a three-part BBC supernatural drama series which began airing on BBC Three on 17 March 2013. The show was created and written by Dominic Mitchell. It is set after "The Rising", this show's take on a zombie apocalypse, and focuses on re-animated teenager Kieren Walker as he comes back into the local community.

I'm kindda a big fan of those zombie apocalyptic drama and movies; ie the walking dead and warm bodies. But this 3 part episode deals with powerful emotions, hitting the raw nerves on topic associated with family, romance, death, acceptance and coming out. So, yes, this is a gay zombie film; but don't expect something morbid (even though it's alittle) like "the walking dead", but a truly touching story of a struggling gay teen that has been "turned" back into human from the dead to face the harsh truth of reality again.

I cried like a big ball of puddle towards the end of the last episode, when the climax just built up altogether. Very real, extremely touching and sad. Oh and did I mentioned the protagonist is super cute? (oddly even with the zombie makeup on with intellect, makes him kindda sexy- lol)

Episode 1

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIf657XUz0

Torrent:

http://torrents (dot) thepiratebay (dot) sx/8269288/In_The_Flesh_1x01_HDTV_x264-FoV (dot) 8269288.TPB (dot) torrent

Episode 2

Torrent:

http://torrent (dot) zoink (dot) it/In (dot) The.Flesh.S01E02.HDTV.x264-RiVER (dot) [eztv] (dot) torrent

Episode 3

torrent:

http://torrent (dot) zoink (dot) it/In.The.Flesh.S01E03.PDTV.x264-RiVER (dot) [eztv] (dot) torrent

Edited by blueb

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

I just got the original Korean 'White Night 2012' dvd which included another DVD for the movie 'Suddenly last summer and going south'

both are in korea but have english sub-titles

Where did you manage to get these DVDs? what other korean titles do they have...? I love the way they tell their stories..

Have anyone heard of this movie before. I was pleasantly surprised after dl this title from pirate bay.

It's like those rare gem you find and you ended up with a box of tears.

Directed by Quentin Lee, and cast of very prominent, up and coming Asian American actors, starring Kelly Hu, Harry Shum Jr (glee), Booboo Stewart (Twilight), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf). Though this is a very low budget film and some of the scenes I wished could have been way more way choreographed, but the plot definitely caught me on this one. Hope you guys will enjoy this too. 

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Synopsis:

A man dies very unexpectedly and leaves behind two men: Jeff, his best friend, and Andrea, an Italian he’s been corresponding with online. Jeff informs Andrea of Mark’s passing; Andrea writes back to express his shock and sympathies. On a whim, they continue their correspondence and a rapport grows between them. They eventually meet, where they extend their e-mail exchanges into more personal and intimate conversations. They talk about their respective countries, their jobs, their families, their lives. Mostly, they talk about Mark. What began as a tragedy that linked two strangers from different ends of the world becomes a deeply realized friendship that may change their lives forever.

(Source: Ciao | The Movie)

Have anyone heard of this movie before. I was pleasantly surprised after dl this title from pirate bay.

It's like those rare gem you find and you ended up with a box of tears.

Directed by Quentin Lee, and cast of very prominent, up and coming Asian American actors, starring Kelly Hu, Harry Shum Jr (glee), Booboo Stewart (Twilight), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf). Though this is a very low budget film and some of the scenes I wished could have been way more way choreographed, but the plot definitely caught me on this one. Hope you guys will enjoy this too.

It could be way better. I might be wrong but I feel the movie uses lots of still shooting looking like a drama episode.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

• 2 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Without_Baseball

City-without-baseball.jpg

Have people seen this film made by the director who made AMPHETAMINE , and alos LOVE , Actually sucks.

There is quite a lot of graphic male full frontals of HK young men, and it actually stars the real baseball players of hk.

The shower scene in the beginning has a long and slow shots of the guys showering after baseball practice.

Mainstream hongkong film and actors are very puritanical about revealing their bodies and genitals especially the male actors even to the extent of quoting market prices of revealing one or two nipples of the male actors, Honkongers , being ever pragmatic looks at dollars and cents of their body parts, the argument being if the body parts like nipples or genitals after being exposed loses it market value because they no longer are private parts anymore.

These actors from city without baseball, are non celebritities and they just are very relax about nudity, about being themselves and their loves.

A breath of fresh air, from the cut throat stifling crunch of humanity in living in crowded hongkong.

Anyone can put up the link to watch this movie online.

on the poster , 1st and third guy from the right looks just right to me. better polish up my Cantonese speaking.

watch the trailer here.

http://go-gaytube.com/city-without-baseball-1-wmv_353104.html

Ths shower scene is at the back of the trailer around 4.51 min onwards, these guys are unbelievable , kudos to the director for smashing the stereotypes perpetuated by the hk film industry , and ATV and TVB television studios. there are liberal mided hk men willing to show their male beauty and share it with the whole world

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I saw anyone posted on this TW uni production - 蝴蝶男孩
The acting skills may not be excellent, but the story line is really nice (highly relatable to all the discreet guys having a crush on str dudes) + the actors are really cute ;)
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsD62ymD7BQ
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtLoCXBI07U
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PmyvNDRWgY

Edited by Recalcitrant_95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has posted this ... "Any Day Now".

A powerful and moving story of injustice and discrimination. Although set in the 70s, many of the issues are still as relevant today. The portrayal of the gay couple is also very positive.

Just saw the full movie!!!!! so touching , its based on a true story.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting, JJohan. A bit sad but there is some hope I suppose. Beautiful story and cast.

You are most welcomed! Thanks to the moderators for shifting the link here.

What makes this movie so special is that both main characters are probably still living in Thailand, and the possibility of Choke remembering his lover,Hack, is very high.

I really hope that the DJs of Club Friday program would update us in the case when Choke remembers Hack, and the couple gets back together!

You are most welcomed! Thanks to the moderators for shifting the link here.

What makes this movie so special is that both main characters are probably still living in Thailand, and the possibility of Choke remembering his lover,Hack, is very high.

I really hope that the DJs of Club Friday program would update us in the case when Choke remembers Hack, and the couple gets back together!

Yes, one can only hope.  How would life have changed by then? Would Choke have married and have had children? That would complicate things. And it is also interesting how Choke can remember most things but not the past three years of his life. But one needs to remember that this is a dramatisation, there would be a lot of things that happened behind the scenes that cannot be shown/covered in an hour and a halfs show.

So, the old adage comes to mind. Is it better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all? I cant answer that as I have not made up my mind as yet.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.