Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest chenglotus123

Hello Fellow BW members, just wondering anyone of you are into 'Gay Themed Films' (not gay pxxn)?

My all time favourite is "Love of Siam"

Any idea to purchase gay themed movies? I heard that there are about 500 over of such films so far.

The Priest - shows the emotional struggles of a gay Catholic priest who fell in love.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Korean Gay Short Film - REC (2011) Part 5:

I managed to watch the full recording (someone did a dvd rip and it's floating well and good with seeding -- guess you know what I mean) with Eng subtitles and it struck a pang in my heart -- I hope it doesn't mirror ....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

【拿铁花香】一对同志恋人相知相识,在海滩许下诺言,沐浴着爱情的温柔,然而当一方要结婚成家时,这段恋情要如何收场?对同志感情世界的真实写照和细腻探索,温馨感人又不失阳光幽默。本片入围多个国际电影节,爱奇艺独家首播!

"Latte" - an award-winning China gay short film telling the story of 2 gay men in a relationship who face obstacles when one of them decides to get married to a woman.

Click here to watch the full movie (15 minutes): http://t.cn/zOOTzPb

Guest Glad to be Gay

It's hard to fathom that even in the new millennium there are gay men being forced to deny who they really are for family honour. I'm so lucky to have been born and raised in the West. All I feel is sorrow and pitty for the married guy. What "hell" his life will be.

Guest Manslut

It's hard to fathom that even in the new millennium there are gay men being forced to deny who they really are for family honour. I'm so lucky to have been born and raised in the West. All I feel is sorrow and pitty for the married guy. What "hell" his life will be.

He can continue to sleep around with guys after marriage, it's the virgin wife till death who's feeling the heat.

i tot music is one of the best things about this film and it happens to be created by a Singaporean.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest shenderz

There are still many societies unlike Singapore, such as HK, Korea, Japan, Indonesia and China where many gays get married cos it's something expected of them. As the Chinese saying goes, the greatest sin is not having a descendant.

Unless we are in their shoes, we can never know their predicament. If we were born in any of these countries, we are most likely to behave like them. We ought to be grateful that we are in a position to pursue our happiness.

I dun feel sorry for the guy who got married in the clip. Like what he said, he paid the price of his own happiness. Actually, he paid the price of the happiness of at least 3 people. Not just himself, but also the man who loves him, and the wife who would never get true love from him.

Such tragegies will keep repeating itself, until one knows what it means to lead a life of honesty and truth and stop thinking that they are doing everyone a favour by getting married.

i believe this is a very common fact in China. i came to know that there are a lot of married guys who visit saunas at times. they are very much tied by the perception that they have to carry on with the family tree.

i am, for sure, happy with what i have today. after watching this movie, i want to cherish what i have till it ends.

ps - love the song played at the end of the film. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a Brazilian film named "From Beginning To End" that chronicle the life story of 2 half-brothers who are in love with each other. It might change your opinion if you think incest between 2 male sibling is disgusting. They exist, but they are a even smaller minority though.

Edited by merlinkun

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

http://youtu.be/oCxqJgpejbs

‘We Were Here’ is the first film to take a deep and reflective look back at the arrival and impact of AIDS in San Francisco, and how the City’s inhabitants dealt with that unprecedented calamity. It explores what was not so easy to discern in the midst of it all – the parallel histories of suffering and loss, and of community coalescence and empowerment.

Though this is a San Francisco based story, the issues it addresses extend not only beyond San Francisco but also beyond AIDS itself. ‘We Were Here’ speaks to our societal relationship to death and illness, our capacity as individuals to rise to the occasion, and the importance of community in addressing unimaginable crises.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest GIRL

A Thousand Clouds of Peace

- Not long after coming to terms with his homosexuality, 17-year-old Gerardo has broken up with his first serious boyfriend. Trying to ease his pain he has a number of casual sexual encounters in Mexico City.

Broken Sky

- alejandro rojo is hot

Raging Sun, Raging Sky

- Two men, Kieri and Ryo, have an unquestioning love for each other. But their mutual devotion is not allowed to last. Ryo is abducted, and Kieri embarks upon a long and difficult journey to find him. Unbeknownst to Kieri, it is "heaven's heart" herself that leads and protects him on his quest. Before Kieri finds his companion, Ryo loses his life. And Kieri, desperate to find his beloved, agrees to sacrifice his body to bring about Ryo's resurrection. When they both die, "heaven's heart" reunites them in death and the two men return to life through myth.

tumblr_ljmxlig0s91qf6khno1_r1_500.jpg

Just watched The Big Gay Musical yesterday. The story is pretty good, especially the plot of the hopeless romantic who is trying to discover himself (and being tired of the notion of being gay just means having sex and sex only).

While the story is good, the music is meh (except for a few) and they are pretty draggy and slows the pace of the film.

Eye candies and sex scenes similar to Queer as Folk is a plus in my book. Do watch it.

tumblr_lsh42bJDBd1qzacjvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lmupn97Zku1qhcpnto1_500.gif

Edited by merlinkun

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Paris Is Burning is a 1990 documentary film directed by Jennie Livingston. Filmed in the mid-to-late 1980s, it chronicles the ball culture of New York City and the African American, Latino, gay and transgender communities involved in it. Many members of the ball culture community consider Paris Is Burning to be an invaluable documentary of the end of the "Golden Age" of New York City drag balls, as well as a thoughtful exploration of race, class, and gender in America.

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar is a 1995 American comedy film, starring Wesley Snipes, Patrick Swayze, and John Leguizamo as three New York drag queens who embark on a road trip. The film's title refers to a totemic autographed photo of Julie Newmar that the trio carries with them on their journey.

http://youtu.be/e1cxMsMeazQ

Edited by partnership

• 1 month later...

i din know vietnameses use chopsticks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.